Conversation Between ScarletStarlet and Mammy

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. LOL, that sounds like a plan. It's been so long since I've drank anything, one beer would probably knock me out. I hope Piper enjoys the time she is with her dad, although I'm sure those ten days will seem pretty long for you.
  2. You deserve a wee day off now and then! I'm good too, thanks. Same old, same old. Nearly Summer holiday time. I'm not going anywhere but Piper's going to her Daddy's in Canada for 10 days. I am going to be utterly lost! (but I may also get heartily drunk and pretend I'm in my 20s again ) x
  3. Hey, cutie! How are ya? I'm good, just took a lazy day off from work.
  4. Hello lovely lady! Just dropping by to say hiya, and I hope you are well xx
  5. Yep, I agree. Don't wait months to come back. Lol
  6. A spoiled, entitled madam who needs a good talking to! It's 00.50 here and tomorrow is a school day so I must be for the off. Lovely to hear from you again, see you back here soon
  7. LOL, a baboon's ass was the first thing I thought of when I saw her goofy lips posed like that. She nauseates me.
  8. Ah, thanks, it's good to be back! By the way, I LMAO at your Lilo remark earlier...reminds me why I missed this place.
  9. I'm hanging in there. It's good to see you back here!
  10. Hey lovely! I'm ok, thanks Just been living quietly! Hope you are well x
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast