Conversation Between kaseyko1 and smooches27

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey there hun!! I hadn't heard from you in a while and I just wanted to check in with you and make sure you're doing ok. Hope everything is going good for you. Talk to you soon!

~Natalia
  2. Congrats on the raise!! That's awesome news, I'm so happy for you!!

Gah, I don't envy you having to deal with your doctor's office. I'm glad the insurance clerk got caught and was fired, but it sucks that you have to suffer for her mistakes. I don't blame you one bit for being as angry as you are. Hopefully by meeting with the doctor himself you'll get things taken care of. Good luck, I hope everything gets straightened out. Let me know how things go.

Hope you're having a great day and an amazing holiday weekend. Take care and hope to hear from ya soon. You have my e-mail address right? If not let me know and I'll PM it to ya. Talk to ya later sweetie!!

<3 Natalia
  3. Back at ya, sweetie. I'm sorry to hear about the cancellation. Keep me posted, though. I know what you have to go through, yuck, yuck, yuck......Trust me, I know the misery you go through.

Things have actually improved at the office. They finally came through & gave me my significant raise!

Now, I'm battling with my dr's office on where we stand with things. Apparently, the insurance clerk got fired this past Monday due to not filing the paperwork properly & telling patients she had. Lovely. And this other gal he has in his office I just have a real problem with. So I called his office & stated I wanted to meet with the dr directly with these issues. I have a meeting setup for next Tuesday. So we'll see. I'm so tired of this bs I could spit nails!

Well, I'll get off my soapbox now. You take care of yourself & keep me posted. Hope you're feeling better now, though.
  4. Hiya sweetie!!! My surgery was cancelled. I got really sick a couple of days before I was supposed to go in for surgery so they decided to reschedule my procedure just to be on the safe side. I'm supposed to find out sometime this week when my surgery will be. Thanks so much for checking on me, that's so sweet of you. How are things going for you? Are things looking up for ya at all? I hope all is well, you're such a sweet and caring person and you deserve the best!! Thanks again for checking on me. Hope to hear from you soon!

<3 Natalia
  5. Hey there,

Just checking in to see how things went with your procedure. Hope everything turned out okay.
  6. I'm sorry to hear that things haven't been going so great. Hopefully once you have your pre-op visit they'll give you a surgery date that is soon. I can't believe your supervisor is being so mean. I'm sure having to deal with her attitude adds to your stress level and the stress can't be helping your pain. I had an allergic reaction to a medicine once. Luckily I was at the ER when it happened so they were able to take care of it quickly. It was scary and I thought I was going to die. I can't imagine that happening at work and not having anyone supportive around you. I'm so sorry you had to go through that! If things continue to be this bad at work then you should definately look into filing a complaint. It's just wrong the way you're being treated! I'm with you on winning the lottery!! It would be great to win enough so that you wouldn't have to worry about working! Maybe you'll be lucky number 3 to win a million dollar lotto!!
    Big Hugs!! Hope things start to look up for ya hun!
  7. My aunt that I'm staying with had a hip replacement surgergy several weeks ago so I've been busy helping out there & working. I have an appointment on Wed which is my preop visit. I hope I can get a date to get my surgery done. My back is driving me bonkers. And out of all things, some new drugs my regular dr gave me, wouldn't you know, I would have an allergic reaction to it at work! And to top it off, my "lovely" supervisor is trying to take issue with the fact I was off the phone so much. As I explained to her, with the reaction I had, I could hardly breathe, much less talk. My esophagus pretty much closed up on me. If I didn't know better, I would have sworn I was having an aneurysm with this happening & the extreme headache I had. These people at my office are just begging for a complaint with the govt on how they're treating me with my FMLA leave. Sheesh! What I wouldn't do to win the lottery. And you know what, within the last yr, 2 co-workers have won a million dollar lottery!
  8. Hi there kasey!! It's great to hear from ya!! I haven't had my procedure yet, it's scheduled for next Monday (Aug. 30th). My grandpa is doing great, thanks so much for asking! How are things going for you? I hope all is well.
  9. Hey there!

I've been a little out of pocket & have lost touch with folks. I just wanted to say "hi" and see how you did from your procedure and how your grandpa's doing. Take care.
  10. Thank you for the birthday wish!!! 30!!!! Gulp!!!! I can't believe it!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast