Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 251 to 300 of 313

Thread: Corey Feldman

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michiana
    Posts
    1,165
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    He was just on "The Talk'" Did not listen to it but he was wearing what looked like a goth ghillie suit. Looked goofy as usual.
    He went from dressing like Michael Jackson to dressing like a goth Michael Jackson.

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,711
    Smdh.What a shame.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  3. #253
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    They have balls enough to title that article with Revealed and then don't name the perp?
    GAH!! Extremely disappointing! I can not wait to see if this story actually breaks. The interwebs are buzzing about who it could possibly be. My money is on Charlie Sheen.
    -::-
    . .))
    ((. .. Missa-::-
    -::- ((.*

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,291
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    They have balls enough to title that article with Revealed and then don't name the perp?
    They can't. They'd be sued into oblivion. It's why Corey Feldman didn't name names, he'd be sued and eventually ruined. Unfortunately, in Hollywood money talks. Feldman DID say that if someone else came forward and accused the same person of abuse, he'd back that person up and testiy on their behalf. IMO, the entire thing is fucked up beyond belief. Survivors stick together, and I stand with Corey Feldman and in Corey Haim's name.

    ETA: Corey Haim was raped during the filming of the movie "Lucas," which was made in 1986. IMO, Charlie Sheen is NOT a family man. Denise Richards took their girls for a reason. Sheen couldn't be sober enough to be a parent. I drink, yes, but I'm not a drunk ALL the time.
    Last edited by RiaBrown; 09-22-2016 at 09:03 PM.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  5. #255
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Middle of the road
    Posts
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    ETA: Corey Haim was raped during the filming of the movie "Lucas," which was made in 1986. IMO, Charlie Sheen is NOT a family man. Denise Richards took their girls for a reason. Sheen couldn't be sober enough to be a parent. I drink, yes, but I'm not a drunk ALL the time.
    I think they just added the part about him being a father as though it would be shocking that a pedophile might have children.

    Whenever Haim's abuse comes up they refer to the perp as an A-lister, which I dispute, but I guess for about 5 yrs (86-91) Sheen really was A-list.

    IIRC when Denise Richards relationship hit the skids, she supposedly found child porn on his computer which led to her fleeing with the kids.
    Morgan

  6. #256
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,178
    Good God Corey is a pathetic loser. I've known that since the 2 Coreys show and the stealing MJ's shtick to that horrible music video on this thread from him and his "Angels" (pathetic pathetic pathetic and didn't he steal that whole shtick from Sheen anyway). I just never understood anyone who thought this guy was cool, I hated him even as a kid, but I did love his movies.

    And someone please put an APB out on his lips. I realize they were never lush but they have pretty much disappeared from his face completely.


  7. #257
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,034
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Good God Corey is a pathetic loser. I've known that since the 2 Coreys show and the stealing MJ's shtick to that horrible music video on this thread from him and his "Angels" (pathetic pathetic pathetic and didn't he steal that whole shtick from Sheen anyway). I just never understood anyone who thought this guy was cool, I hated him even as a kid, but I did love his movies.

    And someone please put an APB out on his lips. I realize they were never lush but they have pretty much disappeared from his face completely.
    He looks like an iguana. LOL
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michiana
    Posts
    1,165
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Good God Corey is a pathetic loser. I've known that since the 2 Coreys show and the stealing MJ's shtick to that horrible music video on this thread from him and his "Angels" (pathetic pathetic pathetic and didn't he steal that whole shtick from Sheen anyway). I just never understood anyone who thought this guy was cool, I hated him even as a kid, but I did love his movies.

    And someone please put an APB out on his lips. I realize they were never lush but they have pretty much disappeared from his face completely.
    That last line about his lips just made me laugh really hard! It's so true!! As untalented and pathetic and screwed up as I think Corey is, I think people have gone too far with threatening death on him and his "angels". It's one thing to not like him or his "art" but to threaten death? Really? That's just overboard. People can be so nasty and it's just uncalled for. Plus we are all talking about him here on this forum because that's what we do. We express our opinions. People are saying REALLY nasty things directly to his accounts for him to read. If it's not your cup of tea, ok, move on. I understand that you need thick skin to be in the public eye but when you have as much hatred coming your way as he's had over this performance, you couldn't help but be upset at least a little. I don't care for him or his "music" but I'm not going to go on his Facebook or Twitter and tell him he needs to die.

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,677
    I don't care, Corey Feldman was HOT back in the day. Esp. Stand by Me....
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I don't care, Corey Feldman was HOT back in the day. Esp. Stand by Me....
    You must be young. Very very young. LOL
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  11. #261
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,178
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    You must be young. Very very young. LOL
    lmao. I never got it either. Especially paired up with Haim, who I thought was very cute when he was young. I had the pictures from Tiger Beat on my wall. Sadly he started to go downhill from all the drugs and looked especially bad at the point he was selling his hair and teeth on Ebay, but he was a cute kid.


  12. #262
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,291
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    lmao. I never got it either. Especially paired up with Haim, who I thought was very cute when he was young. I had the pictures from Tiger Beat on my wall. Sadly he started to go downhill from all the drugs and looked especially bad at the point he was selling his hair and teeth on Ebay, but he was a cute kid.
    IMO, both Coreys were cute in their Tiger Beat days, and they had a chemistry together onscreen that just worked. Corey Feldman has been through some shit in his life, though, and while he won't disclose details or name names, I still stand with him and Corey Haim. Survivors stick together.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  13. #263
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,677
    Corey looks like hes had a lot of plastic surgery/face lift done.
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where East meets West
    Posts
    1,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Missa310 View Post
    GAH!! Extremely disappointing! I can not wait to see if this story actually breaks. The interwebs are buzzing about who it could possibly be. My money is on Charlie Sheen.
    That was the 1st person who popped in my head too
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    12,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Corey looks like hes had a lot of plastic surgery/face lift done.
    Sad part is, sometimes you just can't fix ugly. If he had real talent, it wouldn't matter.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    They can't. They'd be sued into oblivion. It's why Corey Feldman didn't name names, he'd be sued and eventually ruined. Unfortunately, in Hollywood money talks. Feldman DID say that if someone else came forward and accused the same person of abuse, he'd back that person up and testiy on their behalf. IMO, the entire thing is fucked up beyond belief. Survivors stick together, and I stand with Corey Feldman and in Corey Haim's name.

    ETA: Corey Haim was raped during the filming of the movie "Lucas," which was made in 1986. IMO, Charlie Sheen is NOT a family man. Denise Richards took their girls for a reason. Sheen couldn't be sober enough to be a parent. I drink, yes, but I'm not a drunk ALL the time.
    Denise said she found stuff concerning kids on Charlie's computer in the report when they split but didn't go into detail about what. Not long after, he gave her what she was asking for in the divorce and all of a sudden, she said she had been mistaken and according to those who know him, the stuff that's public is only tip of the iceberg stuff.

    Hopefully whoever it is, one day someone will come forward and name him and it will give others the courage to do the same and report their own stories too and then it won't matter how much money he throws, he will get what's coming to him. It might sound impossible but they said the same about Jimmy Saville and it might have took decades but there were a bunch of people who rightly refused to let themselves be swept under the carpet and all it took was one reporter who started investigating and the floodgates opened.

  17. #267
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,034
    Corey's new video reminding us he's "human" and not that weird:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdsHfBfpnx0

    I couldn't watch the whole thing because I just ate and don't want to blow chunks.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michiana
    Posts
    1,165
    I couldn't get through it either. I've never found him attractive and even less so now. Is it me or does he have weird eyes? I swear they look like they can move independently of each other. UGH. I just want to say, Shut up! Go away! No one cares!

  19. #269
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,034
    I never thought he was a cute kid but that one movie he did was good (Stand by Me). I don't know what happened to fuck him up, but there are the most random articles about him. For instance:

    Corey Haim’s Mom Will Sue Corey Feldman If He Doesn’t Shut His Mouth About Her Son

    Here’s Why Corey Feldman Turned To God After Today Show Flop!

    Corey Feldman Is Throwing the Creepiest Christmas Party Ever

    I Accidentally Went to Corey Feldman's Orgy

    Corey Feldman’s ‘Coreyography’ Details Sexual Abuse He, Corey Haim Faced
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where East meets West
    Posts
    1,789
    I'm sure Feldman is just doing all he can to stay relevant, it is Hollywood after all. He doesn't register with me as having done anything great, and if he was truly abused my heart goes out to him, it's a horrible thing to go through. Hope he finds his way.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michiana
    Posts
    1,165
    I just saw a FB post with him talking about his plan to expose Hollywood pedophiles. He says that since he made that announcement he's been arrested and 2 trucks tried to run him over when he was crossing the street or something. He's got a campaign started to raise money for this film he wants to direct and produce that's all about his experience. He doesn't have the money?

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I just saw a FB post with him talking about his plan to expose Hollywood pedophiles. He says that since he made that announcement he's been arrested and 2 trucks tried to run him over when he was crossing the street or something. He's got a campaign started to raise money for this film he wants to direct and produce that's all about his experience. He doesn't have the money?
    I thought the same thing when Lou Diamond Phillips and Bill Allen (character actor, BFF of Brandon Lee) were trying to get up enough money to produce The Brandon Movie. You know they and Cory have money, but they don't care enough to spend it on their dear projects. Why should they when they can rake it up from other people? Or try to.

    I wonder if Cory is fried. He sounds paranoid. On the other hand with all the power in Hollywood some honcho might go to extreme measures to save their arse. And then get caught and their career destroyed anyway.
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-26-2017 at 02:26 PM.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    900
    I don't know what he has been through but I wish he would put up or shut up already.

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,291
    Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    I don't know what he has been through but I wish he would put up or shut up already.
    He was sexually assaulted as a teen while making movies. His buddy Corey Haim was raped.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  25. #275
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    He was sexually assaulted as a teen while making movies. His buddy Corey Haim was raped.
    I think he needs to start naming people, and bring down the sick fucks who prey on children.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  26. #276
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I think he needs to start naming people, and bring down the sick fucks who prey on children.
    I agree wholeheartedly. Name names then if he needs to, go into hiding until they're all behind bars.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  27. #277
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly. Name names then if he needs to, go into hiding until they're all behind bars.
    I hope he does. Do it for all the others who have gone through this, and are still going through it. Most of all do it for yourself and Corey Haim.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  28. #278
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michiana
    Posts
    1,165
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I thought the same thing when Lou Diamond Phillips and Bill Allen (character actor, BFF of Brandon Lee) were trying to get up enough money to produce The Brandon Movie. You know they and Cory have money, but they don't care enough to spend it on their dear projects. Why should they when they can rake it up from other people? Or try to.

    I wonder if Cory is fried. He sounds paranoid. On the other hand with all the power in Hollywood some honcho might go to extreme measures to save their arse. And then get caught and their career destroyed anyway.
    I'm glad you think so too. So today I found this: https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/...a-scam-artist/

    Corey Haim's mom is saying that his Crowdfunding for his film is a scam. She's calling it "a long con".

  29. #279
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,291
    From what I understand, Haim's mother doesn't even believe that her son was even assaulted. Which was why she told Feldman to stop talking about Haim's abuse.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  30. #280
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    toronto, canada ( Etobicoke)
    Posts
    3,843
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    From what I understand, Haim's mother doesn't even believe that her son was even assaulted. Which was why she told Feldman to stop talking about Haim's abuse.
    he has to name names or shut up.

  31. #281
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,825
    With Kevin Spacey being accused, he has nothing to lose now. Everybody in Hollywood is going to accuse everybody in Hollywood of something !
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  32. #282
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,291
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    he has to name names or shut up.
    He DID. In 1993. He was dismissed, brushed off. He tried again on The View. Barbara Walters hushed him. Now, he's risking his life. Not to mention lawsuits.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  33. #283
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    He DID. In 1993. He was dismissed, brushed off. He tried again on The View. Barbara Walters hushed him. Now, he's risking his life. Not to mention lawsuits.
    I don't recall any actual names.

  34. #284
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,291
    Because Baba WaWa shushed hin up before he could.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  35. #285
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    913
    A couple of BG sites that are usually reliable have posted that Corey H's mum is paying/calling in favours for people to bad mouth and discredit him in the media and make it look as if he is just doing it to get some money.

  36. #286
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    A couple of BG sites that are usually reliable have posted that Corey H's mum is paying/calling in favours for people to bad mouth and discredit him in the media and make it look as if he is just doing it to get some money.
    It's an understandable position for one to take.

    https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...sing-campaign/

    I believe he likely was molested. As was Corey H. He does not need $10 million dollars to do the right thing. He doesn't need Barbara Walters. He doesn't need anything more than a phone call stating that he is going to name, names.

  37. #287
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    A couple of BG sites that are usually reliable have posted that Corey H's mum is paying/calling in favours for people to bad mouth and discredit him in the media and make it look as if he is just doing it to get some money.
    Some sites have questioned the mother's motives. Denial that her son was raped ? Or, is she getting a payoff from someone. With all that is going on in that town at present, nothing would surprise me.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  38. #288
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,291
    She's doing one of two things. Denying her son was raped OR denying WHO raped him. Latter is pretty common I think. My own mother denied who my rapist was. She swore for a long time that while she believed I had been raped, she did NOT believe my cousin did it. She believed it was someone else, someone whose name I refused to reveal. Nope, I named the person who raped me. She also believed I'd only been raped once, possibly twice. In reality, it was thousands of times.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  39. #289
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michiana
    Posts
    1,165
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    From what I understand, Haim's mother doesn't even believe that her son was even assaulted. Which was why she told Feldman to stop talking about Haim's abuse.
    In the link I posted Haim's mother believes her son was molested on one occasion. Not multiple times or an ongoing thing like Feldman claims.

  40. #290
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Some sites have questioned the mother's motives. Denial that her son was raped ? Or, is she getting a payoff from someone. With all that is going on in that town at present, nothing would surprise me.
    She always seems to chop and change when it comes to whether Corey was attacked. One minute it's lies then the next maybe it's true but it only happened once and it was only assault not rape then it's back to being a lie again. She said there was no such thing as a paedophile ring in Hollywood but quite a few others have come forward over the years and said not only is there one but it's worse than anyone can imagine. The smoking gun proving she isn't being 100% truthful is Corey himself actually admitted on the 2 Corey's show that he was abused.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlZx...ature=youtu.be


    The way she keeps changing stories makes me personally think she knows exactly what happened and someone is probably paying her to try and keep things quiet and by extension making sure she can do all she can to make sure Corey shuts up too. Maybe I'm being naive but if that was my kid, I'd do anything in my power to try to make sure anyone who hurt him paid the price but she seems to be doing everything she can to show otherwise. If she genuinly thinks Corey is a liar then why not give him enough rope to hang himself?

    I do feel sorry for Corey and I do believe him but he shot himself in the foot asking for all that money. Maybe he genuinely thought it was a good idea but he had to know those wanting to keep him quiet would be ready and waiting on a chance to get at him and he's gave them it on a platter. There is a site that is naming all the guys since he can't and giving their version of proof to back up why they are accusing them. I've seen the names and there is no one well known and neither does it include the actor everyone named. Once again, I don't know how reliable it is, only that that is what they have put up.

  41. #291
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,825
    I absolutely agree with you on all points. I can't remember where I read or saw it, but a person who wished to remain anonymous said something to the effect of "If you think Hollywood is all glitz and glamour, you would be horrified to find out what really goes on, things no one should ever know about." That's pretty telling in light of what's going down. I do think there is a pedo ring, and those ranks are very protected. As for the mother, if my kid were abused I would be off and running and gunning ! No amount of money could keep me from talking. We are talking children here, that is not something I could be blind to. But I guess some are. Corey asking for that kind of money, doesn't look good. You have to wonder how deep this goes. If he says he fears for his life, the only thing I can think of is that it involves not only actors, producers, etc., but people in higher places. And that would be city officials, maybe even law enforcement. JMO.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  42. #292
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,653
    He has identified a former actor named Jon Grissom as having molested him. He was in "Dream a Little Dream" and "License to Drive." You also sometimes see his first name as "John."

    http://www.eonline.com/news/891240/c...sexual-abusers
    "In a soldier's stance I aim my hand / At the mongrel dogs who teach / Fearing not I'd become my enemy / In the instant that I preach"
    - Robert Zimmerman, "My Back Pages"

    Check out my slam poetry site! (I mean, if you have a moment...) http://davidupsetrasnake.com

  43. #293
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    He has identified a former actor named Jon Grissom as having molested him. He was in "Dream a Little Dream" and "License to Drive." You also sometimes see his first name as "John."

    http://www.eonline.com/news/891240/c...sexual-abusers
    He named him in his book IIRC but had to change the name to Ron Crimson. This is one of the passages.

    I had taken some pills, some concoction that Ron had made up … Ron came over and sat down next to me, a triple-X magazine in his hands … Ron started touching me, reaching across my thigh to the crotch of my pants … He unbuttoned my pants, and took out my penis … He pushed me on the bed and took me in his mouth … When I woke up, he was on me, touching me, tugging on the zipper of my pants. I realized it was happening again … Ron was still having his way with me … Surely Ron wouldn’t attempt to sodomize me with his own mother in the house [he would] … Under Ron’s tutelage, my drug use has progressed quickly. I’m doing coke constantly, with Ron … Ron is pushing me to try crack … ‘Dream a Little Dream‘ is filming in Wilmington, North Carolina. I’ve already been here once, to assist with location scouting, but now I’m back, checking into my room at the Shell Island Resort. Ron is with me, still acting as my assistant. By the time filming ends, he’ll have scored his second cameo in one of my movies – I managed to get him a small role in ‘License To Drive’ as well … I wake up. Ron is at me, tugging on my pants.
    Last edited by shellc; 11-03-2017 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Added info.

  44. #294
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I absolutely agree with you on all points. I can't remember where I read or saw it, but a person who wished to remain anonymous said something to the effect of "If you think Hollywood is all glitz and glamour, you would be horrified to find out what really goes on, things no one should ever know about." That's pretty telling in light of what's going down. I do think there is a pedo ring, and those ranks are very protected. As for the mother, if my kid were abused I would be off and running and gunning ! No amount of money could keep me from talking. We are talking children here, that is not something I could be blind to. But I guess some are. Corey asking for that kind of money, doesn't look good. You have to wonder how deep this goes. If he says he fears for his life, the only thing I can think of is that it involves not only actors, producers, etc., but people in higher places. And that would be city officials, maybe even law enforcement. JMO.
    He fears for his life. That's exactly it. Plus he wants to make his documentary to name ALL the names. Articles can be dismissed easily, redacted by others to remove names and other incriminating information. Documentaries are harder to ignore.

    What I'm sick of hearing right now is people crying, "Why didn't he name names before?" Truth is HE DID. He went to the police in the eighties, told everything and named names. He was brushed off and not believed. He went on national television and started to name names, but Barbara Walters hushed him up quickly.

    As for Corey Haim's mother...she is a piece of work. She's either denying her son was abused, or denying WHO abused him. From what I understand, though, she's denying he was ever abused at all. She's threatened Feldman, telling him to stop talking about Haim's abuse.

    Y'all wanna know what I think? I think that in the light of Harvey Weinstein and now Kevin Spacey, that all of this is going to be out in the open before too much longer. Corey Feldman will finally be believed and vindicated, and Corey Haim's death will not be in vain. Haim died of a drug overdose I do believe, and the majority of survivors turn to some kind of substance to numb themselves. Drugs or alcohol. Me, I went with alcohol.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  45. #295
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,825
    I certainly hope it does. And not just in Hollywood, I hope this helps other victims of abuse to come forward.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  46. #296
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    He fears for his life. That's exactly it. Plus he wants to make his documentary to name ALL the names. Articles can be dismissed easily, redacted by others to remove names and other incriminating information. Documentaries are harder to ignore.

    What I'm sick of hearing right now is people crying, "Why didn't he name names before?" Truth is HE DID. He went to the police in the eighties, told everything and named names. He was brushed off and not believed. He went on national television and started to name names, but Barbara Walters hushed him up quickly.

    As for Corey Haim's mother...she is a piece of work. She's either denying her son was abused, or denying WHO abused him. From what I understand, though, she's denying he was ever abused at all. She's threatened Feldman, telling him to stop talking about Haim's abuse.

    Y'all wanna know what I think? I think that in the light of Harvey Weinstein and now Kevin Spacey, that all of this is going to be out in the open before too much longer. Corey Feldman will finally be believed and vindicated, and Corey Haim's death will not be in vain. Haim died of a drug overdose I do believe, and the majority of survivors turn to some kind of substance to numb themselves. Drugs or alcohol. Me, I went with alcohol.
    I've noticed a mix of 'why didn't they speak before', 'it wasn't assault' or a plain 'they are lying'. I actually had a set to with a woman on another site who actually said Kevin's problem wasn't that he was harrassing/assaulting those guys, it was because he was a drunk and if he gets help with that, things will be fine as if it was an excuse. Then came the stories that he did just as much when he was stone cold sober too. I asked her what she thought of that and she ignored me along with the others who agreed with her.

    As for Corey, If you look at pictures of him from the last few years of his life, he wasn't living, he was existing. He actually got a dentist to take out teeth so he could sell them on ebay to fans, something his 'loving' mother didn't stop from happening and IIRC, she actually encouraged him to sell other things as well knowing full well where the money was going to. I get the feeling that Money is what it's all about truly about and the reason she is so scared about the truth coming out is she will stop getting it.

  47. #297
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,825
    Kevin "coming out" backfired. I guess he thought he would have the gay community in his corner. That did not work out, but all these other allegations and he was sober ! What a piece of work. And I think you may be spot on about Corey's mother. Money is the key here.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  48. #298
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Kevin "coming out" backfired. I guess he thought he would have the gay community in his corner. That did not work out, but all these other allegations and he was sober ! What a piece of work. And I think you may be spot on about Corey's mother. Money is the key here.
    Nope. If you're charged with sexual assault, the gay community isn't going to have your back. NOPE. If anything, they'll have the backs of the survivors (NOT VICTIMS).
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  49. #299
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,423
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Nope. If you're charged with sexual assault, the gay community isn't going to have your back. NOPE. If anything, they'll have the backs of the survivors (NOT VICTIMS).
    You're right, it was all glossed over quickly in the '80s: So quickly that people like us who've been avid entertainment fans for years had to have our memories jogged by seeing a snippet of the original interview on the news recently. That's what jogged mine anyway.

    You're also right about the gay community; certainly my friends who are gay anyway. None of them would back a sexual predator. Many older gays had to deal with being accused of being predators or "sick" before being gay was accepted in society. So nice try, Mr. Spacey, but the rest of us know that one's sexual orientation has nothing to do with being a predator. One's psychological state is the determining factor.
    .

    Life goes on.

  50. #300
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Nope. If you're charged with sexual assault, the gay community isn't going to have your back. NOPE. If anything, they'll have the backs of the survivors (NOT VICTIMS).
    There is also a stereotype believed by a lot of bigots linking male homosexuality and pedophilia, i.e., there's a bunch of these older gay men wanting to groom or initiate young boys into the homosexual lifestyle. And if I'm aware of that, I guarantee you Spacey is. That makes "coming out" for sympathy in response to the allegations doubly disgusting, IMO.
    "In a soldier's stance I aim my hand / At the mongrel dogs who teach / Fearing not I'd become my enemy / In the instant that I preach"
    - Robert Zimmerman, "My Back Pages"

    Check out my slam poetry site! (I mean, if you have a moment...) http://davidupsetrasnake.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •