Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14212223242532 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1898

Thread: Jon Benet Ramsey

What a revolting creature..............
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

If, you were dead set on robbing a grocery store would you write a list? No, you take and go. I don't understand this case either, that's why it is such a mystery to EVERYONE.I just feel it is a family affair cover my ass up. I as a mom could not see how Patsy, could do that to her star daughter, but on the other hand I can see rage and jealousy in her brother's eye's. And, what parent would not try and protect their child even after a murder? I just lost one, now both? Don't think so...

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post

WWJMD? He need's to be put in a crazy locker...FREAK

i didnt know the brother is now 22. damn the years has went by. i see he has a twitter and facebook account. of course they are locked tight.

Mommies little clones. Est since 2004!

i found a few pics of burke. on some other websites, from people pulling them off his facebook page.

i wonder if he will ever confess up to what really happen. unless he been brained washed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Was this ever solved?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Was this ever solved?

No and IMHO it won't be.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

What a creep! Unfortunately, though, he kind of reminds me of Jim Parsons, "Sheldon" from The Big Bang Theory, a show and character I love.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    I'm sure that letter is linked somewhere back in this long thread, but just the note itself is completely bizarre. It makes no sense to sit down in the middle of the abduction and go find a pen and paper and write a six page note. The phrasing was really out there to, IIRC.

Yep John Mark Karr had groupies. How's that for a WTF?
    The note always threw me too until I saw a show on the Nat. Geo. Channel. They suggest that IF it were an intruder, he planned it all out and came to their house and hid while they were out doing their Christmas party/rounds whatever. Seeing the layout of that crazy ass house does make me think it would be easy to hide and no one find you. The house had three levels and a few staircases and all the hustle & bustle of Christmas and packing for outta town ~ yeah it could happen. The show's theory is that he walked around in the house and wrote the note before the actual murder, that is why it is so detailed and on their tablet, etc.

I dunno - I still get a weird feeling about the son. The show made me think a little, but it didn't my "why didn't he take her" question.
    My Posse's On Broadway

1 - The handwriting samples could NOT be disproven as the person who wrote the suicide note.

2 - The DNA was found to be "inconclusive" when compared with the parents.

These 2 things right here let me know the Ramsey's had SOMETHING to do with it, unless these people had the worst luck in the world or the "experts" used were both complete morons. I find both of these explanations to be highly unlikely. I'm sure Mrs W can think of many more inconsistancies right off the top of her head. But this is just my opinion.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    i found a few pics of burke. on some other websites, from people pulling them off his facebook page.

i wonder if he will ever confess up to what really happen. unless he been brained washed.
    He looks a lot like Patsy...
    Visit my blog to read my memoir "Monster In The Closet".
    I welcome your coments and input.

http://mymemoirmonsterinthecloset.blogspot.com/

Burke is pretty hot, Patsy should of put him in pagent's..

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post

Dang Ginnnnaaa ~ he does look alot like his Mama!! I never noticed it when he was younger. I always thought JBR favored her Mom, wonder what she woulda looked like today? Poor little love...
    My Posse's On Broadway

Burke is a very handsome young man. Those blue eyes and that dark hair, too cute.

Forensics should have solved this case. The cops let this become such a clusterf*ck from the beginning. All of that is lost. All of it. The cops were a joke. First thing you do, you get everyone out of the house, everyone. You search it and then you search it again. You tell the residents where you searched and ask them if you missed anywhere. And you search it again.

This is not rocket science, it's common sense. These cops were buffoons, dazzled by the Ramseys and bumbling to scrape and bow.

Therefore, we will never know, in an evidence sort of way, who did this.

Just a big ole clusterf*ck.

I can't believe he's 22 already. He is quite hot =]
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Mahatma Gandhi

I'm a sucker for a man with dark hair and blue eyes, I was like Helllllllllo There! lol

His facebook information says this

Account Info
    Name:
    Burke Ramsey [add to friends]
    Network:

* Purdue '09

Last Update:
    August 20, 2006
    Basic Info
    Sex:
    Male
    Interested In:
    Women
    Relationship Status:
    In a Relationship with
    Alix Hendry (UGA)
    Looking For:
    Friendship
    Residence:
    Tarkington 222
    Birthday:
    January 27, 1987
    Hometown:
    Atlanta GA / Charlevoix MI
    Contact Info

Personal Info
    Political Views:
    Moderate

Activities:
    Purdue Pilots Inc., PCCP

Interests:
    Aviation, Computers, Skateboarding

Favorite Music:
    ok so it TOTALLY depends on my mood...but right now...this guy called "NULLSLEEP"...he makes music on a GAMEBOY...its sweet....www.nullsleep.com

Favorite TV Shows:
    south park, the oc (stop laughing haha)

Favorite Movies:
    Snatch, Pulp Fiction, es Menikmati, The Ruin Video...i cant think of any more but i know there are some.

Favorite Books:
    i dont read books....the only one that I have ever liked was The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
    Education Info
    College:

* Purdue '09
    * Computer Technology

High School:
    Charlevoix High School '05

i never got to see this on nancy grace, but it was on her show what she would of looked like at 16. this was in 2006 i believe

i never got to see this on nancy grace, but it was on her show what she would of looked like at 16. this was in 2006 i believe
    The upper part of the face...maybe;
    The lower, I doubt that she would have looked like that. The mandible is
    much larger than her brother's now. Unlikely outcome.

She kinda looks like the new Heidi Montag

When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    The note always threw me too until I saw a show on the Nat. Geo. Channel. They suggest that IF it were an intruder, he planned it all out and came to their house and hid while they were out doing their Christmas party/rounds whatever. Seeing the layout of that crazy ass house does make me think it would be easy to hide and no one find you. The house had three levels and a few staircases and all the hustle & bustle of Christmas and packing for outta town ~ yeah it could happen. The show's theory is that he walked around in the house and wrote the note before the actual murder, that is why it is so detailed and on their tablet, etc.

I dunno - I still get a weird feeling about the son. The show made me think a little, but it didn't my "why didn't he take her" question.
    I saw that show with the retired investigator. He made a big deal out of a bed skirt being disturbed and said that the intruder probably hid under the bed at some point.

I don't think the parents did it but I am sure that the father knows who did it. Maybe a disgruntled business associate or some shady character who wanted to punish him. I think whoever did it wanted her to be found by the family which explains the "staging" but we will never know.

To Candle:

I am really late to the party here--I don't know much about this case. Was there actually room for an adult to hide under the bed? Most beds don't have that much room underneath.

I know I can't get under my bed, but that's not to say someone couldn't, every bed is a different height.But who's to say an intruder disturbed the bed skirt? JB could of getting in or out of bed. Such a mystery!

Well, if there was a bed skirt AND room to hide under that particular bed, it would be a good place for someone to hide. I'm just skeptical about there being enough room, assuming the "intruder" was a grown man, and assuming he had a larger build than that skinny creep Karr--could be a tight fit.

She woulda ended upwith Darryl Hannahs mandible.
    Suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
    Well, if there was a bed skirt AND room to hide under that particular bed, it would be a good place for someone to hide. I'm just skeptical about there being enough room, assuming the "intruder" was a grown man, and assuming he had a larger build than that skinny creep Karr--could be a tight fit.

Well, even a DOG, could or would distubed the skirt, ANYONE could of. To, me that is not hard evidence at all, Someone's foot could of brushed it getting into bed. Now, if it had been ripped off or pulled down in some matter that would be a different story.

Yes, Karr indeed is a CREEPT little dude..

To me, the bedskirt is a non-issue. When I was a little girl, I always had bed skirts and they were very easy to disturb, especially when climbing in or out of bed. It could have also been disturbed from vacuuming, leaning up against the bed while playing with your dolls, kicking it with your feet if you were laying on the floor on your stomach, or lifted up to look for a lost shoe.

I think the only hope of solving this case is the DNA evidence they supposedly have. They were able to tell that John Mark Karr was NOT the murderer by his DNA, perhaps at some point in time they will be able to match the DNA with the actual culprit.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Well, we have the DNA Tech..they better get busy IMO...Crazy this happened when my oldest was 6 mo. old! she will be 14 in 2 week's! They had DNA back then.

Yes, Bed Skirt's are rediculous..Broken window's etc...are not. I hope this is resolved soon. And we put that little girl to rest forever.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Well, even a DOG, could or would distubed the skirt, ANYONE could of. To, me that is not hard evidence at all, Someone's foot could of brushed it getting into bed. Now, if it had been ripped off or pulled down in some matter that would be a different story.

Yes, Karr indeed is a CREEPT little dude..

" It's not easy staying
    a perfect size 4 ! "

" It's not easy staying
    a perfect size 4 ! "
    Ahahaha!

Happy Fall to all

Whatever happened to Karr? Did he go off to kiddie fun world?

He was in the news this morning. Ann Curry interviewed a 19yo young woman(his ex fiancee) who claims Karr manipulated her into recruiting young girls for his cult called "The Immaculates".
    He definitely needs to be locked away from little girls.
    I'll get you my pretty..... and your little dog too!

Quote Originally Posted by stay_zee View Post
    He was in the news this morning. Ann Curry interviewed a 19yo young woman(his ex fiancee) who claims Karr manipulated her into recruiting young girls for his cult called "The Immaculates".
    He definitely needs to be locked away from little girls.

how about we just pay Uncle Buck to Shoot his Ass?

Quote Originally Posted by geekygirl View Post
    To me, the bedskirt is a non-issue. When I was a little girl, I always had bed skirts and they were very easy to disturb, especially when climbing in or out of bed. It could have also been disturbed from vacuuming, leaning up against the bed while playing with your dolls, kicking it with your feet if you were laying on the floor on your stomach, or lifted up to look for a lost shoe.

I think the only hope of solving this case is the DNA evidence they supposedly have. They were able to tell that John Mark Karr was NOT the murderer by his DNA, perhaps at some point in time they will be able to match the DNA with the actual culprit.
    I agree about the bedskirt. Patsy was in there during the daytime packing suitcases for the after-Christmas trip to Michigan and then after that they were going on a cruise on the Disney Big Red Boat. She was packing suitcases for both trips on that day. Per her own words. In my opinion she allowed this to be a "clue" used by Lou Smit because she wanted the public to think it was an intruder. As she did for a lot of other "clues" as well.

If you read up on the DNA evidence you will find the lab said it was old and degraded and cannot be dated. Also they only have 10 markers and a full DNA strand has 13. Somebody please correct me of this is wrong, but that is waht I read. IMO, another red herring in this case. The big reason John Mark Karr was released is because he was not in Boulder at the time of the murder. This is just one example of the poor performance if the DA at that time. She firmly believes in the Ramseys innocence and went out on any limb she could find to prove it. Unfortuneatly everything she has done has come up wrong. John Mark Karr is just one example of that. She didn't even check to see where he was on December 25, 1996.

OK, So, as I figured this will be another Black Dahila? So, sad.

Holy crap! He really looks a lot like his mother.
    This is the big one! You hear that, Elizabeth? I'm coming to join ya, honey!
    -- Redd Foxx

i see he has a twitter and facebook account. of course they are locked tight.
    His FB photos are public. Or a lot of them are, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AnneOminous View Post
    His FB photos are public. Or a lot of them are, anyway.
    I just went to his page and I can't see any photos. Hmmm.

yea thats why i said its locked tight lol im not seeing much either.

Can you see his page here? The 'photos' tab is clickable.

yea thats why i said its locked tight lol im not seeing much either.
    Yep, private as private can be...

Quote Originally Posted by AnneOminous View Post
    Can you see his page here? The 'photos' tab is clickable.
    nope, maybe your a friend of a friend of him thats why you can see it, but we can't, sometimes people have their profiles set on there where if their friends are on his list, then that persons friend can see as well.

Perfect description, Kelt! At least we know that was not the last face JonBenet saw....

If, you were dead set on robbing a grocery store would you write a list? No, you take and go. I don't understand this case either, that's why it is such a mystery to EVERYONE.I just feel it is a family affair cover my ass up. I as a mom could not see how Patsy, could do that to her star daughter, but on the other hand I can see rage and jealousy in her brother's eye's. And, what parent would not try and protect their child even after a murder? I just lost one, now both? Don't think so...
    Karla and Tammy Homolka's parents would have a unique perspective from which to comment on this issue....we'd all be happy to listen!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    He (Burke) really does!

Whatever happened to Karr? Did he go off to kiddie fun world?
    According to Inside Edition (impeccable news source, LOL), Karr the Revolting is now living as a woman under the name Alexis Reich. She was last spotted by a passenger on a flight from Paris to somewhere in the US, forget where. A reporter went to Alexis' daddy's house, and supposedly she was staying there. Ick. The passenger snapped a side-photo, and she does not make a pretty girl.

Quote Originally Posted by priceless View Post
    I agree about the bedskirt. Patsy was in there during the daytime packing suitcases for the after-Christmas trip to Michigan and then after that they were going on a cruise on the Disney Big Red Boat. She was packing suitcases for both trips on that day. Per her own words. In my opinion she allowed this to be a "clue" used by Lou Smit because she wanted the public to think it was an intruder. As she did for a lot of other "clues" as well.

If you read up on the DNA evidence you will find the lab said it was old and degraded and cannot be dated. Also they only have 10 markers and a full DNA strand has 13. Somebody please correct me of this is wrong, but that is waht I read. IMO, another red herring in this case. The big reason John Mark Karr was released is because he was not in Boulder at the time of the murder. This is just one example of the poor performance if the DA at that time. She firmly believes in the Ramseys innocence and went out on any limb she could find to prove it. Unfortuneatly everything she has done has come up wrong. John Mark Karr is just one example of that. She didn't even check to see where he was on December 25, 1996.
    Oh, shit, now I see a motive for suicide!

Quote Originally Posted by Katrinawitch View Post
    What a creep! Unfortunately, though, he kind of reminds me of Jim Parsons, "Sheldon" from The Big Bang Theory, a show and character I love.
    Oh yeah............... He does resemble Sheldon. I love that show and his character is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    Oh, shit, now I see a motive for suicide!
    ***SPEW!***
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

is beth holloway still dating john ramsey?

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll View Post
    is beth holloway still dating john ramsey?
    No. That ended long ago.

ewwwwww
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Mahatma Gandhi

double ewww lol.