Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dorothy Stratten

Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    Do any of you watch "The Vampire Diaries"? There is a new character on there played by an actressed named Claire Holt. I think she kind of looks like DS.
    Attachment 39394

Attachment 39395

Ohhh yea kind of
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

I DEFINITELY see it, especially in the bottom pic.

I see it, a little.

"Star 80" and "Death of a Centerfold" are now on youtube, if you would like to view it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Alot of Star 80 was fabricated for Hollywood standards - altho it was an entertaining movie.

Actually the BEST documentary to see about Dorothy, is the THS (True Hollywood Story) they did on her on the E! channel a few years back. I keep wishing they'd either put it out on DVD (along with a few other ones!) or at least re-show it, so I can tape it.

And on a side note, in regards to the shithead who killed her - ever notice those tight pants he'd wear in all his pictures - and he seemed to want to "show off" his manhood in all of them?

I mean, I'm a lesbo and all, but one can't help notice it...ugh.
    In the late 70's and early 80's it was called "stuffing the bra"...in other words, it ain't real! You can tell by this low-life's pose he thought more of himself than anyone else did.

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    I don't understand why people think Peter B. is a creep. Wasn't Peter trying to get Dorothy to STOP doing Playboy??? Did he want Dorothy to be more of an actress and she didn't want that?? Is it because he married Dorothy's sister? ... that was like... 6 or 7 years later.

Why don't ppl like Peter??
    In all honesty, I NEVER understood what it was that women saw in PB. He's a short guy, NO good looks, not even a sexy voice, and this may be the very reason he went after barely 18 women. He knew they would be in awe of his status as a director, and I guess he had to grab it while he could get it. But marrying DS little sister? I'm just going to throw down, since nobody else is saying it, but the guy seems to remind me of a pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Hard to believe Jamie Lee pulled this off. Certainly was campy at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    In all honesty, I NEVER understood what it was that women saw in PB. He's a short guy, NO good looks, not even a sexy voice, and this may be the very reason he went after barely 18 women. He knew they would be in awe of his status as a director, and I guess he had to grab it while he could get it. But marrying DS little sister? I'm just going to throw down, since nobody else is saying it, but the guy seems to remind me of a pedophile.
    That worthless son of a bitch is a master manipulator like Paul Bernardo he ONLY dates young girls starting from Cybil Shepard (whom he left is wife of 10 years and 2 children for) running her career in the shitter then Dorothy who was murdered bc she was leaving Paul for him THEN D's very own flesh and blood....He moiled the women (girls really) to what he wanted them to be....He wanted to own them mind, heart, body, and soul.....he did his damnedest to bring D back to life buy using her she already had guilt bc she knew Dorothy was going to see Paul and told her not to tell Peter bc and that was the last time she saw her sister alive....... she was just a girl 12 or so when D passed ...I was barely 18 when I found my brother dead from an overdose i know it wasn't my fault but the one time I wasn't there to protect him and look what happened it fucked me up BAD I had two breakdowns and was in the nut ward for almost 2 months I have terrible survivors guilt to this day..Peter LOST it after she was murdered spent 2 years bankrupting himself buying the rights to "They All Laughed" awful funny he went to Hefner for help he said no then Peter wrote "The Killing Of The Unicorn" and pretty much blamed Hef for EVERYTHING (I think he blamed Hef for the Holocaust) files a lawsuit under Louise's name to get even w/hef...... heres a nice one Louise started asking where D was everyone was telling her D went out of town to appear on the Merv Griffin show right? So at the mausoleum when D's funeral took place she had NO idea that it was her beloved sister in that coffin until the paster said D's name......thats fucked up man seriously

Quote Originally Posted by dstrattenfan View Post
    That worthless son of a bitch is a master manipulator like Paul Bernardo he ONLY dates young girls starting from Cybil Shepard (whom he left is wife of 10 years and 2 children for) running her career in the shitter then Dorothy who was murdered bc she was leaving Paul for him THEN D's very own flesh and blood....He moiled the women (girls really) to what he wanted them to be....He wanted to own them mind, heart, body, and soul.....he did his damnedest to bring D back to life buy using her she already had guilt bc she knew Dorothy was going to see Paul and told her not to tell Peter bc and that was the last time she saw her sister alive....... she was just a girl 12 or so when D passed ...I was barely 18 when I found my brother dead from an overdose i know it wasn't my fault but the one time I wasn't there to protect him and look what happened it fucked me up BAD I had two breakdowns and was in the nut ward for almost 2 months I have terrible survivors guilt to this day..Peter LOST it after she was murdered spent 2 years bankrupting himself buying the rights to "They All Laughed" awful funny he went to Hefner for help he said no then Peter wrote "The Killing Of The Unicorn" and pretty much blamed Hef for EVERYTHING (I think he blamed Hef for the Holocaust) files a lawsuit under Louise's name to get even w/hef...... heres a nice one Louise started asking where D was everyone was telling her D went out of town to appear on the Merv Griffin show right? So at the mausoleum when D's funeral took place she had NO idea that it was her beloved sister in that coffin until the paster said D's name......thats fucked up man seriously
    Oh I almost forgot D's new stepfather Burel Elderage took iit upon himself to have D cremated Peter when bat shit crazy and went to Nelly and said he wanted to give her a proper burial....AND Nelly divorced that fucktard 3rd husband a few months after D's death he was pushing her to do interview and to write a book and all that jazz bc hes a greedy money grubbing freak......Nelly & D's bro John have NEVER been back to her grave to this day Louise goes a few times a year but thats it goddammit this shit brings me to tears

speaking of John, I am only curious because Louise said on D's E!THS nobody speaks of Dorothy and John does but "its not very pleasant". WTF kind of a brother is he!? I don't know if they were close siblings but just that comment makes me think hes not a very nice guy. So if anyone knows, what does John do? Hows Nelly today??? Simon? Etc...

speaking of John, I am only curious because Louise said on D's E!THS nobody speaks of Dorothy and John does but "its not very pleasant". WTF kind of a brother is he!? I don't know if they were close siblings but just that comment makes me think hes not a very nice guy. So if anyone knows, what does John do? Hows Nelly today??? Simon? Etc...
    Simon is not in real good heath he still resides in BC as for Nelly or John IDK I think he (john) was embarrassed D even said
    "My bother was a bit shy bc he has friends who are 18 years old and they say "Hey ur sister is in playboy." which if u will remember is the opening to Star 80 hell Nelly was out of the country when Paul forged her signature so she could take the Nudes by Ken Honey yes D was 18 (barely) but in BC the age of consent is/was 19
    I know most ppl from BC that I have spoken to kind of had the "she deserved it...what a slut" attitude thats fucking stupid but it is what it is I have been kicked out of a few boards bc like thats just not cool and I dont hold my temper well when come to D she was used abused and mistreated by all most EVERYONE who came in her life and to attack her now that she is gone....oh no no no I dont appreciate that....U have to remember PB got his claws into her at a very very young age like she would stay w/ his children when she was just a young girl she is nothing like Nelly or John not that I agree w/ their attitude but D was a very private person and Louise states herself so I really think thats just how Nelly and John deal u now I honestly dont think Louise meant that how it came out bt I could be wrong

*ever see Ed Wood w/ Johnny Depp and he has Lugosi and he says "Pull the strings...Pull the strings....it reminds me of poor D Paul pulled them, Hefner Pulled them, and PB sure as hell pulled them
    Last edited by dstrattenfan; 11-02-2011 at 09:44 AM.

Simon is not in real good heath he still resides in BC as for Nelly or John IDK I think he (john) was embarrassed D even said
    "My bother was a bit shy bc he has friends who are 18 years old and they say "Hey ur sister is in playboy." which if u will remember is the opening to Star 80 hell Nelly was out of the country when Paul forged her signature so she could take the Nudes by Ken Honey yes D was 18 (barely) but in BC the age of consent is/was 19
    I know most ppl from BC that I have spoken to kind of had the "she deserved it...what a slut" attitude thats fucking stupid but it is what it is I have been kicked out of a few boards bc like thats just not cool and I dont hold my temper well when come to D she was used abused and mistreated by all most EVERYONE who came in her life and to attack her now that she is gone....oh no no no I dont appreciate that....U have to remember PB got his claws into her at a very very young age like she would stay w/ his children when she was just a young girl she is nothing like Nelly or John not that I agree w/ their attitude but D was a very private person and Louise states herself so I really think thats just how Nelly and John deal u now I honestly dont think Louise meant that how it came out bt I could be wrong

*ever see Ed Wood w/ Johnny Depp and he has Lugosi and he says "Pull the strings...Pull the strings....it reminds me of poor D Paul pulled them, Hefner Pulled them, and PB sure as hell pulled them

Thank you. yes that is quite sad people would be so narrow-minded to think that; I assumed that being a Canadian, fellow Canadians would have supported Dorothy & totally NOT think what you just posted. If only Dorothy just had studied family law... RIP Dorothy Stratten. (They could have at least put her whole, real name on the grave.)

Thank you. yes that is quite sad people would be so narrow-minded to think that; I assumed that being a Canadian, fellow Canadians would have supported Dorothy & totally NOT think what you just posted. If only Dorothy just had studied family law... RIP Dorothy Stratten. (They could have at least put her whole, real name on the grave.)
    it was reported by Jill Evans that Dorothy haunted the high-rise Playboy Offices located at 8560 Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles. Secretary Terry Hampton recalled instances of a slight breeze that carried the scent of roses with it when there were clearly no flowers around. Dorothy loved roses…Office equipment would switch on by itself and fax machines would print empty paper when phantom calls rang in. Everyone who encountered these happenings had the feeling it was Dorothy. Another building employee told the story of working late and seeing the statuesque, milky skinned, blond standing at a window in the twilight.

it was reported by Jill Evans that Dorothy haunted the high-rise Playboy Offices located at 8560 Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles. Secretary Terry Hampton recalled instances of a slight breeze that carried the scent of roses with it when there were clearly no flowers around. Dorothy loved roses…Office equipment would switch on by itself and fax machines would print empty paper when phantom calls rang in. Everyone who encountered these happenings had the feeling it was Dorothy. Another building employee told the story of working late and seeing the statuesque, milky skinned, blond standing at a window in the twilight.
    Thank you. I've actually wondered about this too. Very interesting.

Thank you. I've actually wondered about this too. Very interesting.
    No prob babes have signed up for the forum yet? dorothysforum.com

Actually no... there was one a loonnngass time ago I was at but it was not much of anything great. Just a simple little forum. Nothing great. I will check it out. Have you been to : www.dorothystratten.com ????

Actually no... there was one a loonnngass time ago I was at but it was not much of anything great. Just a simple little forum. Nothing great. I will check it out. Have you been to : www.dorothystratten.com ????
    oh hells yeah u know Im on that board lol Im friends w/ Elise Anderson Cash she lived down on Clarkson Rd and she and D skated together she was Louise's age so for D it was like having Louise around again...D would even put money in a band account once a month to save up so Louise could get braces :'( GD that breaks my heart...Elsie is so sweet I was one of the first ppl she invited bc I took up for her on the other D forum on the forum she and William the owner r really good folk.....yes it is a small forum I wrote to William telling him ppl I was sending over there came to me saying they couldn't register there.... something had happened w/ the board settings but he fixed it.....William has a very bad back so he is in a lot of pain and sometimes he has to step away he had no clue until I told him ppl were trying to register...Poor Elsie is going through some personal issues I have talked to her in a very long time but she and William r in my prayers The last I heard he has added like 6-7 new ppl I think... but everyone is more than welcome
    Last edited by dstrattenfan; 11-03-2011 at 01:43 PM.

Still think about her everyday.

She was killed on my 18th birthday.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Still think about her everyday.

She was killed on my 18th birthday.
    Paul's bday is April 15th & mine is the 16th

Dorothy Stratten on Fantasy Island is now on you tube; season three, #11

Quote Originally Posted by salvatore1989 View Post
    Dorothy Stratten on Fantasy Island is now on you tube; season three, #11
    It has been up on hulu since like 07-08 I contacted Steve the owner of dorothystratten.com and he added it to his website.....What I hated was the dubbed over her voice so its not dorothy talking :'(

That does suck. I wonder why couldn't they just use her voice? And when I watch though, I sometimes start to wonder the pain it must have been while on the set doing the show with Paul in the back ground watching her every move.

That does suck. I wonder why couldn't they just use her voice? And when I watch though, I sometimes start to wonder the pain it must have been while on the set doing the show with Paul in the back ground watching her every move.
    Think thats bad watch her Bio from 05 & u will see her doing her best to get away from him at her POTY ceremony she jerks her hand from him, paid VERY LIL attention to his presence, yet he KEPT following her he was like a case of herpes that wouldn't go away, he ALWAYS had to be touching her eagle-eyed hr every move

OH i FOUND THIS ITS A CONTRACT SHE SIGNED 13,000 BUCKS
    http://www.historyforsale.com/html/prodetails.asp?documentid=263168&start=1

DEATH OF A CENTERFOLD - THE DOROTHY STRATTEN STORY - Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywId2...D54B79A9617EA0

infamous murders
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6-iIchBSdE

playboy midsummers night dream
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN5qBoDNvN0

A&E story on Dorothy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4vKQNxlE7c

Last edited by dstrattenfan; 12-14-2011 at 06:30 AM.

Dorothy Stratten... wow, what a natural beauty. If alive today, she would be on Dancin with the Stars...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by john_writer View Post
    Dorothy Stratten... wow, what a natural beauty. If alive today, she would be on Dancin with the Stars...LOL
    lol I could see that the sad thing is the innocence on her face was no act the world had not yet corrupted her she trusted everyone thats so hurtful when I think about that I just want to save her but sadly she had a heart and thats what got her raped and murdered

There are a lot more postings on You Tube about Dorothy Stratten then there was a year ago. You should check it out. I really think she had the makings of becoming a big star, if she had lived a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by salvatore1989 View Post
    There are a lot more postings on You Tube about Dorothy Stratten then there was a year ago. You should check it out. I really think she had the makings of becoming a big star, if she had lived a little longer.
    check above ur post

Quote Originally Posted by john_writer View Post
    Thats kind of an insult and rather offensive thing to say considering 'Dancing' is, at least most of the people on the show are old, washed-up, job-less people. I wouldn't go that far to say that if Dorothy was alive today, she would be a talent-less, washed-up actor.....Dorothy could have been a great actor given some experience.

Thats kind of an insult and rather offensive thing to say considering 'Dancing' is, at least most of the people on the show are old, washed-up, job-less people. I wouldn't go that far to say that if Dorothy was alive today, she would be a talent-less, washed-up actor.....Dorothy could have been a great actor given some experience.
    I dont think he/she meant it that way I could see her on there as well but I dont think DWTS is for washed up celebs they may not be in the spotlight as much as they once were but to me that doesn't make them washed up......If I thought that the comment was a dig I would call it out but honestly I dont think disrespect was intended I fly off the handle when someone makes comments about D is a sec
    Last edited by dstrattenfan; 12-16-2011 at 07:35 AM.

I dont think he/she meant it that way I could see her on there as well but I dont think DWTS is for washed up celebs they may not be in the spotlight as much as they once were but to me that doesn't make them washed up......If I thought that the comment was a dig I would call it out but honestly I dont think disrespect was intended I fly off the handle when someone makes comments about D is a sec
    Oh okay lol thanks. Just read it wrong but its easy to understand how I could come to that conclusion. Merry Christmas...=p

Oh okay lol thanks. Just read it wrong but its easy to understand how I could come to that conclusion. Merry Christmas...=p
    Im a dumb ass so there were even

lol dstrattenfan, no your not.... I took it out of context. Merry Christmas

I think that Hustler had a very bad taste to publish that picture...

I just found a really cool book about murder/suicide its very interesting

"Murder-suicide is an act in which the perpetrator of a homicide kills him or herself after killing the victim(s). Rates of murder-suicide are fairly consistent across communities and are much lower than rates for homicide or suicide. The most common murder-suicide scenario involves a White male perpetrator in his 40s who kills his estranged spouse and perhaps his children before killing himself. The three most common categories of murder-suicide are cases in which (1) the act is caused by jealously or concern about age or illness; (2) the act is perpetrated by a parent who kills all of the children and then themselves; and (3) the act involves disgruntled employees, cult members, or members of religious or political groups who target a large number of victims before committing suicide. "

From Murder-Suicide: An Overview by Roger W. Byard M.D.

Arrow E!THS

Can or may I request that Dorothy's E!THS be uploaded here or youtube please? I can't seem to find my DVD I have of it from my vhs.

Can or may I request that Dorothy's E!THS be uploaded here or youtube please? I can't seem to find my DVD I have of it from my vhs.
    here u go Tootsie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bow0yMhgAhU

Few minutes ago, I was viewing the web www.dorothystratten.com . I think that web is very cool.
    When God goes to bed every night, he prays to CM Punk.

thanks so much DStrattenFan!!!

thanks so much DStrattenFan!!!
    no problem girly if u need anything else just let me know

Almost 32 years since she's been gone.....humm

Happy Birthday Dorothy

I see she would have had her 52nd birthday.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

holy shit check this out
    TAYLOR ARMSTRONG, DANA WILKEY: HOSTING EVENT FOR 1736 SHELTER…ATTACHING DOROTHY STRATTEN’S NAME
    http://stoopidhousewives.com/2012/03...lter-tomorrow/

You should check out Dorothy Stratten and the Village People on You tube, at the Playboy Mansion.

I wonder what Candy Loving is up to today

I wonder what Candy Loving is up to today
    as of February 2009 she lives in Florida and works in the health insurance industry.

as of February 2009 she lives in Florida and works in the health insurance industry.
    Thats awesome! Thats good money. Thank you.