Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 101 to 148 of 148

Thread: Move me please:)

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,310
    Got 'em all. Thanks Rosie.
    .

    Life goes on.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    Just a thought. I bumped up the Sinking of the Estonia and it came up in Notable People. Did we want to move it? http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...84#post1364884


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Just a thought. I bumped up the Sinking of the Estonia and it came up in Notable People. Did we want to move it? http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...84#post1364884
    Done! Thanks, Miho!
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  4. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Newburgh Indiana
    Posts
    6,859
    I probably should have put this under actors/actresses thread instead. http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...6-Sara-Montiel
    ​"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna."

    ~Layne Staley


  5. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    I probably should have put this under actors/actresses thread instead. http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...6-Sara-Montiel
    Done! Thanks for the head's up, Windy!
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  6. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Newburgh Indiana
    Posts
    6,859
    Can someone please move this? http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...Marathon/page4 post 190
    I think it needs it's own thread under police blotter. When I posted it, I thought it was related to the Boston Attacks, and today they said the case is unrelated. Thanks.
    ​"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna."

    ~Layne Staley


  7. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Can someone please move this? http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...Marathon/page4 post 190
    I think it needs it's own thread under police blotter. When I posted it, I thought it was related to the Boston Attacks, and today they said the case is unrelated. Thanks.
    Done! Thanks Wendy!
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  8. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SE Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    8,804
    I goofed. Put in entertainment please.

    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...-the-New-Black
    You can't "nu uh" death. That's bad debating.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,931
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ompson-Jackson Please remove, duplicate, and I messed up the name. Thanks!

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ompson-Jackson Please remove, duplicate, and I messed up the name. Thanks!
    Done. Thanks.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  11. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    190
    My apologies, mods! I'm not sure if this should be merged with the original thread on the kidnappings.
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...d-in-Jail-Cell

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by thescreensiren View Post
    My apologies, mods! I'm not sure if this should be merged with the original thread on the kidnappings.
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...d-in-Jail-Cell
    Done! Thanks for the heads up, siren!
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  13. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Holy Land (Texas)
    Posts
    5,096
    Please move the Manfred Rommel thread in Everything Else to Other Notable Figures. Thanks!
    The Strange Case Of The Missing Corpse
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GmH8eFJFU

    Mrs. Peel (commenting on Steed's sword): "That looks a bit droopy." Steed: "Wait until it's challenged."

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    Please move the Manfred Rommel thread in Everything Else to Other Notable Figures. Thanks!
    Done! Thanks, Bid!
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  15. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Holy Land (Texas)
    Posts
    5,096
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Done! Thanks, Bid!
    Mucho appreciado.
    The Strange Case Of The Missing Corpse
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GmH8eFJFU

    Mrs. Peel (commenting on Steed's sword): "That looks a bit droopy." Steed: "Wait until it's challenged."

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    Posts
    8,386
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.



  17. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,310
    He's no longer twins. Thanks John.
    .

    Life goes on.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canadia
    Posts
    4,601
    heya can you please move this:
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...Deryck-Whibley
    out of the death section and into entertainment. he's not dead.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    heya can you please move this:
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...Deryck-Whibley
    out of the death section and into entertainment. he's not dead.
    Done! Thanks, Finn!
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  20. #120
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,095
    HI please delete my betty white thread. I was just reading about it with my friends and when I had to google to find the link again to post I found out it was a hoax.

    Man and I see it was hours ago. We were just reading a site my friend reads all the time and it sounded like breaking news. So so sorry.

    cindy I tried to pm you since I saw you online but I keep getting a database error every time I try.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 06-21-2014 at 11:57 PM.


  21. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    HI please delete my betty white thread. I was just reading about it with my friends and when I had to google to find the link again to post I found out it was a hoax.

    Man and I see it was hours ago. We were just reading a site my friend reads all the time and it sounded like breaking news. So so sorry.

    cindy I tried to pm you since I saw you online but I keep getting a database error every time I try.
    I merged it with Celebrity Hoax thread. I did not get a notice on here or in my email about your PM.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  22. #122
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,095
    I couldn't ever get the PM to send. Every time I tried to send it, it would take forever and then I'd get a page that said database error. Not sure what was going on!


  23. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I couldn't ever get the PM to send. Every time I tried to send it, it would take forever and then I'd get a page that said database error. Not sure what was going on!
    So that's why I got all those PMs from you. I tried twice in the last few minutes to PM you with the same results. It's probably a glitch on the forum.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  24. #124
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,095
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...-in-Ohio-River

    I don't know if you want to delete this or what, it was actually a satire article that was picked up by some msm in error, then sent around FB. I found out after more searching.


  25. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...-in-Ohio-River

    I don't know if you want to delete this or what, it was actually a satire article that was picked up by some msm in error, then sent around FB. I found out after more searching.
    Taken care of. Thanks, Bettie
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  26. #126
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,095
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...Brown-from-MTV

    This is currently in Police Blotter, but she was a reality show star who died from recurring cancer. I am thinking maybe other notable figures.


  27. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,310
    You are correct. Moving in 5432...
    .

    Life goes on.

  28. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West Midlands, England
    Posts
    655
    There seems to be a thread for Scott Stapp in Musicians. Turns out he's still alive should he be in Entertainment? Done. Thanks, MrsE
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-28-2014 at 05:26 PM.

    Don't waste your time, embrace it

    ​Goddamn Electric - Pantera

  29. #129
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,095
    I'm thinking this should be in police blotter since it's about a crime (mom who possibly killed her kids) and as far as we know Alice Crimmins herself (the famous/infamous one) is still alive. And speaking of that, either way, the title should be changed from Crimmons with an O to Crimmins, which is the correct spelling. TIA!

    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...Alice-Crimmons


  30. #130
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I'm thinking this should be in police blotter since it's about a crime (mom who possibly killed her kids) and as far as we know Alice Crimmins herself (the famous/infamous one) is still alive. And speaking of that, either way, the title should be changed from Crimmons with an O to Crimmins, which is the correct spelling. TIA!

    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...Alice-Crimmons
    Corrected title spelling and moved to Police Blotter. Thanks for the head's up, bettie
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  31. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,310
    ^^^ And merged with old thread to avoid search confusion.
    .

    Life goes on.

  32. #132
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,095
    Thread title needs changing. Last name should be Sweeten. Sullivan was his twin brother's first name.

    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...-Loves-Raymond


  33. #133
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Thread title needs changing. Last name should be Sweeten. Sullivan was his twin brother's first name.

    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...-Loves-Raymond
    Done. Thanks, Bettie.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  34. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    18,390
    I posted a thread in the police blotter , it needs t be posted in the real life thread. Can you help? Thanks.... Neil.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  35. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I posted a thread in the police blotter , it needs t be posted in the real life thread. Can you help? Thanks.... Neil.
    I saw it before I saw this one and moved it. Ahahaha. No worries, I have posted a Whatcha Doin Right Now where it didn't belong and McMOrbid posted "Cindy, are you lost?" Haha.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  36. #136
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Middle of the road
    Posts
    1,579
    This thread is under other notables, but the shooter, Brenda Spencer, is still alive. Maybe it should be moved to Police Blotter?

    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...Brenda+Spencer
    Morgan

  37. #137
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    This thread is under other notables, but the shooter, Brenda Spencer, is still alive. Maybe it should be moved to Police Blotter?

    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...Brenda+Spencer
    Moved. Thanks, Mad.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  38. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    3,976
    Cindy shouldn't this be in the police blotter instead of notable people
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...Kirsten-Costas
    Bernadette killed Kristen because Kristen didn't want to hang with her or something.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~


  39. #139
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Cindy shouldn't this be in the police blotter instead of notable people
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...Kirsten-Costas
    Bernadette killed Kristen because Kristen didn't want to hang with her or something.
    Moved. Good catch, pk!
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  40. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    3,976
    Cindy shouldn't this be in Police Blotter instead of Other notable, it's talking about her murder appeal and the case?
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...-Murder-Appeal
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~


  41. #141
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Cindy shouldn't this be in Police Blotter instead of Other notable, it's talking about her murder appeal and the case?
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...-Murder-Appeal
    That was created before we had a Police Blotter. Good catch!
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  42. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    3,976
    Thanks!
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~


  43. #143
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    3,976
    Cindy,
    Here is another one that needs to be moved to police blotter
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ly-killed-them
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~


  44. #144
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Cindy,
    Here is another one that needs to be moved to police blotter
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ly-killed-them
    Good catch!
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  45. #145
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    3,976
    Thank you Cindy
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~


  46. #146
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Welcome.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




  47. #147
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    3,976
    Cindy shouldn't this be moved from police blotter to everything else? The Kim Jong Un thread?

    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...57-Kim-Jong-Un
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~


  48. #148
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    34,721
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Cindy shouldn't this be moved from police blotter to everything else? The Kim Jong Un thread?

    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...57-Kim-Jong-Un
    Done. Thanks.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •