Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Finally finished Season 4 tonight. Loved that ending.

Am gonna try and catch up on the episodes this week on demand, but dont know if they are all on there.

Anyone know any other way to watch Season 5 episodes for free?

Thanks
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

That surprise guest last week was really good. They did a great job also.

This past episode was brutal. And the end was a shocker, even thought I thought it might be, but it still was a shocker to see it actually be.

Keep watching Lisalouver, Each season gets better and better as you go along.

Awesome season so far! And three(non spoilery) things about this week's ep: 1) It's not safe to be a woman in Charming, 2) that is one resilient snow globe, and 3) I knew it!

Quote Originally Posted by madeline View Post
    Awesome season so far! And three(non spoilery) things about this week's ep: 1) It's not safe to be a woman in Charming, 2) that is one resilient snow globe, and 3) I knew it!
    Agreed about the snow globe - how come that's the only thing with blood though?

Lisa - You might try YouTube channel - it may be on after a few episodes.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

Author: Will Rogers

Color me obsessed

I am almost completely caught up. I am missing last weeks episode, which I am anxious to watch.

The episode with Opies death was the darkest ever. I felt sick to my stomach the whole episode. So difficult to watch. I understand why it had to be done and why Opie sacrificed himself for Jax, but still, helluva way to go out. I cried, screamed, threw kleenex at the tv.

His Funeral episode was the same....Ryan Hurst is an amazing actor, and Kurt Sutter brilliant, as I have said already.

Looking forward to watching the rest of the season. Hard to believe it was only 3 weeks ago I started Season one. Thats how addicting it is!

Dammit, they should know on this show, that every time they try to get away from Charming, something really damned bad happens

I will never be able to hear Its a small world the same again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedkitten View Post
    Dammit, they should know on this show, that every time they try to get away from Charming, something really damned bad happens
    For real.

Thoughts on this week's ep? Kurt Sutter is killing me! Poor Juice, caught in the middle. And OMG, Jax and especially Tara will never forgive Gemma. I thought for a few minutes there Unser was a goner!

How does everyone feel about Nero? I like him, and thought he was good for Gemma, which is, I guess, why they can't be together. I will be very upset if Gemma takes Clay back. I think it would be OOC for her character.

Thoughts on this week's ep? Kurt Sutter is killing me! Poor Juice, caught in the middle. And OMG, Jax and especially Tara will never forgive Gemma. I thought for a few minutes there Unser was a goner!

How does everyone feel about Nero? I like him, and thought he was good for Gemma, which is, I guess, why they can't be together. I will be very upset if Gemma takes Clay back. I think it would be OOC for her character.
    I was disappointed in this weeks episode, and that hasn't happened for me in any of the seasons. My beef with it is simple, the ending of the episode smacked of a soap opera on daytime tv or some bad lifetime movie. NOT Sutters brillance. I hope they move on from that storyline and dont get involved with it again. I understand Sutter is trying to ante up the weirdness that is between Gemme and Tara, but IMO, this wasn't the way to do it.

I feel some empathy for Juice, he truly is caught in the middle, but he honestly knows better, you can see it in his face.

On the fence on Nero. Didn't like him at first, now he is growing on me. However, he doesn't fit in with the rest of the cast. I wonder how long he will last. I didn't know that Jimmy Smits and Wanda de Jesus (Carla) are in a real life relationship (since 1986!).

On another note, I heard Dave Navarro has signed on for this season, will be near the last few episodes.

I was really looking forward to Joel McHale's appearance this season and it ended up being a weird, out-of-place stunt casting. I could not wrap my head around him being anything other than the guy on Community and The Soup because the character was so boring.

That being said, the Gemma thing does smack of soap opera crap. And they telegraphed it coming a mile away. Hopefully he doesn't kill Abel off, because that would be horrific.
    "Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like."

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBabe View Post
    I was really looking forward to Joel McHale's appearance this season and it ended up being a weird, out-of-place stunt casting. I could not wrap my head around him being anything other than the guy on Community and The Soup because the character was so boring.

That being said, the Gemma thing does smack of soap opera crap. And they telegraphed it coming a mile away. Hopefully he doesn't kill Abel off, because that would be horrific.
    Oh I KNOW - the guy from The Soup? What the hell was that? It was like uncomfortable watching it, it was so misplaced. Hope he doesnt come back. That was just weird.

Alot of people are pissed with this past episode because they all said it was too much like a soap. I agree. The crash with Gemma was stupid. She gets high way earlier in the day, then at night she gets the boys, and is too drugged up to drive? And there was talk about Abel's blood dripping on a bottle of the banana vodka Jax said she would never drink. I dont know. It was a weird episode. I thought for sure Unser was done for too.

***SPOILERS MAY BE SAID***

Just in case someone does not want to hear the rumors about this past weeks episode. Just a warning.

The car accident with Gemma and the boys. Supposedly that might be a dream that Tara has. But to me, I dont think that is it, cause there are pics of Gemma in the hospital for next weeks episode. And I really hope Sutter wouldn't do the whole dream thing with this show. But I really hope they do not kill off Abel. I dont know why they would, but you never know with this show. LOL

I honestly can't watch it anymore. Without Opie, I have no interest. I was crushed when they killed him off.
    There aint' no future living in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by BelleRain View Post
    Alot of people are pissed with this past episode because they all said it was too much like a soap. I agree. The crash with Gemma was stupid. She gets high way earlier in the day, then at night she gets the boys, and is too drugged up to drive? And there was talk about Abel's blood dripping on a bottle of the banana vodka Jax said she would never drink. I dont know. It was a weird episode. I thought for sure Unser was done for too.
    Yeah, it was a dumb route for Sutter to take. I hope he ends it next week and we dont have to go through it again. I posted on the SOA Facebook page that the kids storyline isnt very big and that Sutter should leave it that way. To me, the kids are like they are in a Soap opera, they dont add much to the show. And no one watches SOA to see a sit down family enviroment LOL. However, people are weird on that site, they got all offended. I was like, hey peeps, I love the show too, but its not real LOL

Quote Originally Posted by harlequin_clown View Post
    I honestly can't watch it anymore. Without Opie, I have no interest. I was crushed when they killed him off.
    The weird thing for me is the reason I started watching SOA was Opies death. Sounds odd, but all my friends and family watch it. The night of Opies death, everyone was talking about it on FB and that night I decided I must watch. It was just a few weeks ago that I started Season one, never having watched an epiosode. I finally caught up with 5 last week. Watched like 65 episodes in two weeks LOL.

Knowing all along that Opie died (and sadly, how he died). It was very heartbreaking for me as well. However, I totally understand why he had to go, and the decision was sheer brilliance. Even though it hurt like hell. Sutter has said he knew in Season three that Opie would die. Ryan Hurst had a hard time dealing with that last episode (as did the whole cast) Sutter said because he is very sensitive. The emotion ran high on set that day. Even the cast falls in love with the characters

Which I did

He is like my "secret" fantasy lover. MMMMMM MMMMM!!! My husband is very clean cut, showers everyday, smells good, clean clothes, the works. I love that.

And then ...... there's Opie. I can just imagine all those tattoos, that long unwashed hair, long beard, faint smell of sweat and motorcycle. OMG!! I need a cigarette!

Quote Originally Posted by harlequin_clown View Post
    Which I did

He is like my "secret" fantasy lover. MMMMMM MMMMM!!! My husband is very clean cut, showers everyday, smells good, clean clothes, the works. I love that.

And then ...... there's Opie. I can just imagine all those tattoos, that long unwashed hair, long beard, faint smell of sweat and motorcycle. OMG!! I need a cigarette!
    hahaha, well I feel ya on that one. Most women who watch want Jax, and dont get me wrong, I will take me some Jax, but for me, it was always Opie as well. I LOVE the hair too and I have NEVER dated anyone with anything but a buzz cut (or bald) - however all my bfs have had some serious tats LOL.

But I think with Opie, there was a softness to him, he was some what of a gentle giant (would love to know his height, that is an appeal too, I am 6 feet tall) and the way he would toss his hair and the way he walked. I wanted him to live so badly, even though I knew he was destined to die.

That last episode, when he was with Jax in the blue scrubs, with the cut across his nose, I knew what was going to happen, but I could not get it out of my head. When he said I got this I almost stopped breathing.

he went out a warrior, just like Sutter wanted. RIP Ope

Opie's death hit me hard. Almost like a family member had died. My husband and I started watching this show from the first date because the Shield had ended (we were Shield junkies! Another Sutter genius show) and we couldn't figure out what we were going to watch on Tuesday nights. We figured we'd give Sons a shot and were hooked from the Pilot episode and haven't missed one yet. Everybody knows that at 10PM on Tuesdays, our phones are shut off, lights out, kids in bed, DO NOT CALL THE HOUSE!

The only reason I could think that Sutter would kill off Abel is to turn Tara and Jax more into Gemma and John since they lost Jax's brother Thomas. It will also make Unser's foreshadowing of Gemma's end more true.
    "For mine is a generation that circles the globe in search of something we haven't tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience, and if it hurts, you know what? It was probably worth it." ~The Beach~

www.minlynn.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post

The only reason I could think that Sutter would kill off Abel is to turn Tara and Jax more into Gemma and John since they lost Jax's brother Thomas. It will also make Unser's foreshadowing of Gemma's end more true.
    Certainly you could be right!

I absolutely LOVED at the end of Season 4 when Tara stood behind Jax at the table and they turned into Gemma and John.

And yes, Unsers foreshadowing... interesting to see how it plays out.

I really hope Sutter doesnt kill off Unser. At least not yet.

A sixth season is for sure. Insiders say a seventh and final season is Sutters plan.

Yes, the contracts been signed for season 6 but Sutter has stated that he feels 7 seasons would be enough to end his characters' stories the way he wants to and is also the reason that The Shield was ended on Season 7.

Seeing "Venus VanDam" the trannie this season was a true highlight for me because that actor played a crooked cop in The Shield who's alias was "Cletus VanDam" when he was undercover. I LOVED it!
    "For mine is a generation that circles the globe in search of something we haven't tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience, and if it hurts, you know what? It was probably worth it." ~The Beach~

Yes, the contracts been signed for season 6 but Sutter has stated that he feels 7 seasons would be enough to end his characters' stories the way he wants to and is also the reason that The Shield was ended on Season 7.

Seeing "Venus VanDam" the trannie this season was a true highlight for me because that actor played a crooked cop in The Shield who's alias was "Cletus VanDam" when he was undercover. I LOVED it!
    Never watched The Shield, but my bestie did and called me after the trannie episode excited as hell about it LOL

Those were some great prosthetic boobs!

And not a bad tooshie either!

You should check out the SutterInk videos on YouTube if you want lots of laughs and insights into the show. Especially the "Behind the Episode" videos and the "WTF Sutter" videos where Sutter answers fan questions every week and gives lots of info in them.
    Last edited by MinLynn; 10-26-2012 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Forgot to add!

And not a bad tooshie either!
    Indeed!!!!

I've been kind of meh about the last two eps. And I don't like the direction Jax is taking at all. Does is seem like Nero ends up at gunpoint kinda frequently? Is anyone going to go check on my boy Chibs?

I didn't like the recent episode that ended with the car crash... that was seriously disturbing and I wasn't able to fall asleep real easily after watching that. Thanks a lot Kurt Sutter!

Jax has completely lost it!!! The other club members (Bobby Elvis and Tigs, particularly) are now giving him WTF looks when he pulls crazy sh*t. Unser even chimed in on his shenanigans. Chibs doesn't seem to care. And they thought Clay was losing it. Gemma has turned nuts too. Whose side will Juice take... Jax or Clay... will Clay end up at the head of the table again.. will Gemma help him... or will Jax off both of them? Good sh*t, man. I love Kurt Sutter.

I had the same fantasies about Opie. I used to think Jax was hot, but the serial killer gig is totally unappealing. If I had a Harley I'd be riding all weekend until Tuesday too. Gawd, I upgraded my cable package just so I could see every episode the night it aired instead of waiting a day to download it off Amazon. I started watching it on Netflix too and watched every episode from 1-3 over a long weekend. When I found out how long the wait was until season 4, I felt a sense of panic. LOL!

I am hooked too... it will be a definite loss to me when this show ends.

I've been kind of meh about the last two eps. And I don't like the direction Jax is taking at all. Does is seem like Nero ends up at gunpoint kinda frequently? Is anyone going to go check on my boy Chibs?
    I've been more than meh. I watched four seasons in about 10 days last month just to catch up and be able to watch and I was HOOKED. Now? I almost fell asleep last night

Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    I didn't like the recent episode that ended with the car crash... that was seriously disturbing and I wasn't able to fall asleep real easily after watching that. Thanks a lot Kurt Sutter!

Jax has completely lost it!!! The other club members (Bobby Elvis and Tigs, particularly) are now giving him WTF looks when he pulls crazy sh*t. Unser even chimed in on his shenanigans. Chibs doesn't seem to care. And they thought Clay was losing it. Gemma has turned nuts too. Whose side will Juice take... Jax or Clay... will Clay end up at the head of the table again.. will Gemma help him... or will Jax off both of them? Good sh*t, man. I love Kurt Sutter.

I had the same fantasies about Opie. I used to think Jax was hot, but the serial killer gig is totally unappealing. If I had a Harley I'd be riding all weekend until Tuesday too. Gawd, I upgraded my cable package just so I could see every episode the night it aired instead of waiting a day to download it off Amazon. I started watching it on Netflix too and watched every episode from 1-3 over a long weekend. When I found out how long the wait was until season 4, I felt a sense of panic. LOL!

I am hooked too... it will be a definite loss to me when this show ends.
    I thought JAx was hot until this season. Like you, and madeline, I dont care for the way Sutter is taking Jax. Its not like him at all.

I am worried about Chibs for sure, and Juice for sure. He made a deal with the devil himself (Clay).

Excited for next week, but the whole kid thing is bothersome to me. Last weeks car crash as I mentioned was like a soap opera cliffhanger for the weekend or some bad lifetime movie. Sutter is better than that.

I hope he lets the kid storyline kinda fade away...

It's helpful to get the perspective of someone who has had a recent crash course... I thought it was just me. This season, so far, really has come across as way more melodramatic than previous seasons. I was about ready to buy the DVD set just to be sure. It kind of turned me off too, but I still can't stop watching. Now I just grab a big ol' bowl of popcorn and laugh at half the stuff that goes on. I guess if Sutter has to end it he wants to make sure everything is a hot mess at some point before he does. I can honestly say I think this season has to be the hot mess. It sorta reminds me of the mess that X-Files became before it went to the big film can in the sky. Guess the day of the long running TV series is about gone.

I'm actually enjoying this season but agree that I'm not happy with the way Jax is turning out now that he's head. Any other season and he would've let that black van driver go. I understood the need for revenge on the prison guard for Op's death but all the BS killing? It just isn't fitting. Tara has always gotten on my nerves but this season is she is absolutely grating on my nerves and it peeves me to no end that Jax tells her absolutely everything that he does. And I swear the word "family" is uttered at least a million times per episode so far.

I'll never quit watching but things are just so dark this season and I'm waiting for a little bit of comic relief like we usually get. Venus just wasn't enough for a whole season.

Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    It's helpful to get the perspective of someone who has had a recent crash course... I thought it was just me. This season, so far, really has come across as way more melodramatic than previous seasons. I was about ready to buy the DVD set just to be sure. It kind of turned me off too, but I still can't stop watching. Now I just grab a big ol' bowl of popcorn and laugh at half the stuff that goes on. I guess if Sutter has to end it he wants to make sure everything is a hot mess at some point before he does. I can honestly say I think this season has to be the hot mess. It sorta reminds me of the mess that X-Files became before it went to the big film can in the sky. Guess the day of the long running TV series is about gone.
    Yeah, I asked my brother who started watching from day one and he is disappointed as well. I was so psyched to get on track after watching like 65 episodes in a week LOL. I liked the first couple, but not anymore. I am trying to hang on because I hope that it will get better. Kurt has all of next season and then probably one more so not sure why he is giving up now? Maybe it will get better in the next few eppys. ...??

I'm actually enjoying this season but agree that I'm not happy with the way Jax is turning out now that he's head. Any other season and he would've let that black van driver go. I understood the need for revenge on the prison guard for Op's death but all the BS killing? It just isn't fitting. Tara has always gotten on my nerves but this season is she is absolutely grating on my nerves and it peeves me to no end that Jax tells her absolutely everything that he does. And I swear the word "family" is uttered at least a million times per episode so far.

I'll never quit watching but things are just so dark this season and I'm waiting for a little bit of comic relief like we usually get. Venus just wasn't enough for a whole season.
    bs>
    Yeah, shooting the black guy in the stomach and shit, I dont know, the others looked shocked too. It wasn't Jax. The guard I got with as well, and loved it to tell you the truth, but I fear the killing it far from over. Why is he not looking all over for Chibs? Why is he still kissing Popes ass?

I cant watch Tara anymore. Hitting Gemma was out of line IMO - the crash was an accident, like Tara hasnt driven when high. She is on a high horse now. I liked her in the beginning, now I am disappointed in what she is doing. Jax is letting her run it all and that just aint right.

Will keep watching for sure, but yeah, color me disappointed in the last two episodes - I sure hope it doesnt continue.

You know, my MIL has done some pretty out of line shit to me lately. I mean down-right nasty shit. BUT I just can't picture my husband standing by and watching me deck her across the face no matter how much she may deserve it. They've shown Tara getting high and shutting off the baby-monitor which can be just as negligent as what Gemma did. It makes me wonder if Jax is aware of Tara's drug use since we haven't seen her get high in front of him yet. It's also a bit unbelievable that Jax can go from loving and idolizing his mother to absolutely hating her in such a short period of time simply because of the drinking. It's quite alright for all of them to toke up on weed but drinking is the big no-no? You know, if all my kids were fully grown and my husband decided to beat the holy shit out of me one night.........I'd probably head on over to the wild side for a bit, too.

OH and am I the only one who's wondering what happened to Opie's kids since I think it's obvious they didn't end up with Lyla? I was expecting Jax to ask how the kids were doing when they showed Lyla last episode and since there was no mention, then it leaves me wondering.........where are they?

I guess I could keep going on about stuff that isn't making any sense this season but I'd take up the whole thread! I'm just seriously hoping that all these loose threads will be tied up by the end of the season. OH and I also heard that the rest of the episodes will be 90 minutes long.

You know, my MIL has done some pretty out of line shit to me lately. I mean down-right nasty shit. BUT I just can't picture my husband standing by and watching me deck her across the face no matter how much she may deserve it. They've shown Tara getting high and shutting off the baby-monitor which can be just as negligent as what Gemma did. It makes me wonder if Jax is aware of Tara's drug use since we haven't seen her get high in front of him yet. It's also a bit unbelievable that Jax can go from loving and idolizing his mother to absolutely hating her in such a short period of time simply because of the drinking. It's quite alright for all of them to toke up on weed but drinking is the big no-no? You know, if all my kids were fully grown and my husband decided to beat the holy shit out of me one night.........I'd probably head on over to the wild side for a bit, too.

OH and am I the only one who's wondering what happened to Opie's kids since I think it's obvious they didn't end up with Lyla? I was expecting Jax to ask how the kids were doing when they showed Lyla last episode and since there was no mention, then it leaves me wondering.........where are they?

I guess I could keep going on about stuff that isn't making any sense this season but I'd take up the whole thread! I'm just seriously hoping that all these loose threads will be tied up by the end of the season. OH and I also heard that the rest of the episodes will be 90 minutes long.
    You said a mouthful Min about the Gemma, Tara, Jax situation and I agree TOTALLY!

And yes, where are Opes kids???

Interesting to see the episodes will be 90 mins know. Will be looking forward to those

Sorry! When it comes to this show I can ramble on all day whether it's about the good stuff or the bad stuff. I did read an article today from Sutter that pretty much admits that there's a lot of unexplained killing going on this season but that it WILL be explained and be tied up nicely.

http://tvline.com/2012/10/30/sons-of...emma-accident/

Sorry! When it comes to this show I can ramble on all day whether it's about the good stuff or the bad stuff. I did read an article today from Sutter that pretty much admits that there's a lot of unexplained killing going on this season but that it WILL be explained and be tied up nicely.

http://tvline.com/2012/10/30/sons-of...emma-accident/
    I'm worried because he says another Son might die. As long as it's not Chibs. That would be a deal breaker.

And where are Kenny and Ellie? With Opie's mom? Did anyone ever tell Mary her son's dead?

Pretty sure Opie's kids are with his mom. I don't recall anyone mentioning to her that Opie was dead, nor do I recall seeing her at his wake. I could be wrong. There's always so much going on in every episode, which is one of the things I like about the show. Am I the only one who didn't buy Gemma's crocodile tears in the hospital bed? Was it bad acting or am I just being too critical? I think Sagal is way more believable as Gemma then Peg Bundy, but that crying bit actually made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Yeah, I asked my brother who started watching from day one and he is disappointed as well. I was so psyched to get on track after watching like 65 episodes in a week LOL. I liked the first couple, but not anymore. I am trying to hang on because I hope that it will get better. Kurt has all of next season and then probably one more so not sure why he is giving up now? Maybe it will get better in the next few eppys. ...??

bs>
    Yeah, shooting the black guy in the stomach and shit, I dont know, the others looked shocked too. It wasn't Jax. The guard I got with as well, and loved it to tell you the truth, but I fear the killing it far from over. Why is he not looking all over for Chibs? Why is he still kissing Popes ass?

I cant watch Tara anymore. Hitting Gemma was out of line IMO - the crash was an accident, like Tara hasnt driven when high. She is on a high horse now. I liked her in the beginning, now I am disappointed in what she is doing. Jax is letting her run it all and that just aint right.

Will keep watching for sure, but yeah, color me disappointed in the last two episodes - I sure hope it doesnt continue.
    Yes, the crash was an accident, but Gemma was stoned off her tits! Tara is a bit uppity, but There could be a fall coming.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Yes, the crash was an accident, but Gemma was stoned off her tits! Tara is a bit uppity, but There could be a fall coming.

She was high yes, but all I am saying that what she did it not what Tara herself hasnt done. Gemma loves the kids.

I personally dont like the while kids storyline. It doesnt fit into the theme of the show - much like a soap opera. Kids dont fit in.

Jax isnt bonded with his kids anyway, in Ireland even he knew it would have been better to give Abel to that couple.

So is everyone still watching? There were some powerful moments in last night's ep, especially from Mark Boone Jr(Bobby) and Ron Perlman(Clay). Clay had a rough night.

I already wasn't liking Jax, what with pimping out his mom and stuff, and then the Wendy thing... I miss the old Jax.

One more ep in this season, is that right? Any predictions? And what about the speculation that Jax is actually Clay's son? I've thought that myself.

I don't like the way Jax's character is turning. It's really been hard to watch his not so nice transformation, I am staying loyal, because I want to see it through, but killing Opie SUCKED

I thought what Jax did to Wendy was terrible, way worse than actually killing her. I'm hoping for a plane crash en-route to Belfast with Clay, Gemma & Tig on board.

I don't think Juice will make it to next season and I'm hoping that Tara packs up her boys and gets the hell outta Charming!

Quote Originally Posted by smg View Post
    I thought what Jax did to Wendy was terrible, way worse than actually killing her. I'm hoping for a plane crash en-route to Belfast with Clay, Gemma & Tig on board.

I don't think Juice will make it to next season and I'm hoping that Tara packs up her boys and gets the hell outta Charming!

I felt really sorry for Wendy. All the work that she has done to get sober and Jax has pretty much shat on her sobriety and ruined the one thing that she was most proud of. Not to mention that she is the one person that Tara did trust to actually look after the boys for when something happens to her. I don’t think Tara is going to make it anywhere really, not after Jax promised to give her a beautiful life.

Jax is turning into a nasty piece of work

I can see Tara topping herself in the future, she's going a bit crazy...

Don't waste your time, embrace it

​Goddamn Electric - Pantera

I thought Wendy got what she deserved. If she wasnt threatening them left and right, especially with that last threat (which she had no proof of anyhow, it was stupid) it wouldnt have happened. All she had to do was keep her mouth shut. She seems to have a hard time doing that.

I felt bad for Clay when the tats were getting covered up... even though its time for him to go.

I used to like Tara, but I can no longer take her. I wonder why everyone keeps saying she is a good Mom? I dont see it. She isnt a horrible Mom, but I wouldnt call her a good Mom.

Someone will die this Tuesday... I bought last weeks Entertainment Weekly with SOA on the cover... Sutter was subtle, but gave some things away.

Cant wait till Tues... then I have to wait till Sept

OMFG !!!

ITS ON, the FINALE!!!!

Oh wow! That scene was intense.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

No spoilers yet, please!

Need spoiler warnings on all tv show threads. Walking Dead fans get to talk about their show. This shit is too intense to sit on sometimes.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

SPOILER ALERT ************ WE TALK ABOUT THE SHOW HERE, DONT CLICK ON IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR IT - THIS IS WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR

OMG, what a finale! Sutter said it would be the best yet and he was right.

I didnt wanna believe that Jax would give up Tig, but I didnt see any way out of that... but to shoot them all with CLAYS GUN??????? FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!!!

And when Jax said to Tig to kill the man who burned his daughter alive, well I was ginning ear to ear. When Popes brains splattered I clapped. However, I was literally holding my breath. That scene was INTENSE

IMO, the pit bull fighting scene was not necessary. I had to shut my eyes. I can take all the people in the world being shot, but not a poor animal, when the put the gun to that pits head, and Tig saved the day? LOVED that part. Then Tiggy got the pit at the end.

I was BLOWN AWAY by Gemma. Juice I knew when Jax had the gun, that Juice had given it to him, but didnt expect Gemma to lie about Clay. The tension in that room, it felt like I was sitting there.

OMG, Otto biting off his own tongue and spitting it on the window, I was FREAKING OUT!

Lastly, when Tara was arrested and Gemma came in to comfort Jax, I am SURE that Jax was involved. Anyone else get that vibe?

I think I am done... but how in the HELL will I wait until SEPT???????

This episode rocked. Waiting for the next season is going to be torturous. I watched it twice last night.

OH MY GOD.... It was just sooooooo good... My life is empty now!

Watched the whole thing from behind my fingers. I still think season 3 had the best finale but this was pretty damn close! Still miss Opie though :'(

Don't waste your time, embrace it

​Goddamn Electric - Pantera

I think Jax might of put Tara behind bars. If she looses her medical license, then she would really has no place but Charming to stay because no one would hire her with a rap sheet. I just sayin................