Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

I had a feeling when the final show of this season started off with "To Sir With Love" playing in the background that it would be all about La Familia, as in Teller. Not many saw the Pope-Tig scene coming and it truly WAS brilliant. When Jax told Tig he couldn't say anything about it or things might not have worked out the way he wanted... yea - NOBODY saw that coming, although taking Clay's gun was a clue that something was gonna go down. I thought Tig was gonna go insane and I think Juice is close too. Bobby Elvis is done... he tore of his VeeP patch and left it on the table. For Gemma to give Clay up in a lie... didn't surprise me at all. I think it was her that gave Tara up and is why the camera switched over to her after they showed Tara in the back of the police car. Afterall, she did what Tara wanted to get the boys back and Tara said she was taking off anyway. Like mamma, like son. Otto biting off his own tongue may have saved Tara a stint in the pokey. Nothing says bat shit crazy like biting off your tongue and spiting it at the two-way glass. Sutter is a kick in the pants, I bet he really enjoyed filming that scene. The final shot was intriguing... Gemma, Jax and Abel - what does that say? Would Jax disown Thomas because Tara is his mom? Cheesiest line of the night was when Nero was warning Gemma that his life was about to get messy and she remarked that she was "not a casual gal." GRROOOAAANNNN!!!

I bought seasons 1-4 on DVD. My plan is to watch 1 or 2 episodes a week, on Tuesday nights, until next season starts. I don't want to go through that long, agonizing withdrawl again. Sutter needs to get on the stick with his talk of making the prequil about the Redwood Originals... offer it up as summer stock.

Sad that the season is over, but looking forward to my DVDs.

Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    I had a feeling when the final show of this season started off with "To Sir With Love" playing in the background that it would be all about La Familia, as in Teller. Not many saw the Pope-Tig scene coming and it truly WAS brilliant. When Jax told Tig he couldn't say anything about it or things might not have worked out the way he wanted... yea - NOBODY saw that coming, although taking Clay's gun was a clue that something was gonna go down. I thought Tig was gonna go insane and I think Juice is close too. Bobby Elvis is done... he tore of his VeeP patch and left it on the table. For Gemma to give Clay up in a lie... didn't surprise me at all. I think it was her that gave Tara up and is why the camera switched over to her after they showed Tara in the back of the police car. Afterall, she did what Tara wanted to get the boys back and Tara said she was taking off anyway. Like mamma, like son. Otto biting off his own tongue may have saved Tara a stint in the pokey. Nothing says bat shit crazy like biting off your tongue and spiting it at the two-way glass. Sutter is a kick in the pants, I bet he really enjoyed filming that scene. The final shot was intriguing... Gemma, Jax and Abel - what does that say? Would Jax disown Thomas because Tara is his mom? Cheesiest line of the night was when Nero was warning Gemma that his life was about to get messy and she remarked that she was "not a casual gal." GRROOOAAANNNN!!!

I bought seasons 1-4 on DVD. My plan is to watch 1 or 2 episodes a week, on Tuesday nights, until next season starts. I don't want to go through that long, agonizing withdrawl again. Sutter needs to get on the stick with his talk of making the prequil about the Redwood Originals... offer it up as summer stock.

Yeah, Katy singing To Sir with Love was awesome.

Read Sutters take on the finale yesterday morning ... he talked about the tounge thing and said he used a couple rubber prostetics and it was really hard to bite through portions of them LOL - but he enjoyed the scene.

The Tig/Jax/Pope Scene truly was brilliant ... When Pope said "you know well what happens to whomever kills me" and Jax said " Im counting on it" I got fucking goose bumps. Sutter could not have penned anything better. I wish Tiggie would have said "I got this" (which is what the title of the finale in french translated to)

The ending with Gemma back as Queen and standing behind Jax with her hand on his shoulder was just like the season 4 finale - she was back where she belonged. Tara was out. Sutter of course hinted to that in the beginning when Taras face melted into Gemmas in the opening scene.

I can do without Bobby. I think Chibs should be VP anyway.

Sutter mentioned in yesterdays interview they will sit down in Feb to start writing Season 6. He also said he is hoping that Smits can come back, but it will depend on his availability in his schedule. I like the Nero deal and I hope he can come back.

Tuesday nights will suck till it is back on
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

Who sang Sympathy for the Devil in the episode?
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

Author: Will Rogers

We have all the seasons too. We usually start a marathon a month before the new season comes out. Although i like your idea too.

The only real thing I have to add to what you said about the episode is I think Gemma was going to hold off on her threat to Tara for the moment until she overheard her conversation with Jax and Nero, then that cinched it. I've heard speculation on the IMDB board that people think Jax was involved that but I don't believe it. They think that because Jax was so calm when Tara got arrested. Sutter said Jax was in shock so that's why he seemed so calm. Oh and about Otto's scene: Sutter has never cared for playing Otto and he said at least now he doesn't have to say any lines. LMAO! I love that guy. I watch his WTF Sutter blog on youtube.

You know, at first I didn't think that Jax was involved in Tara's arrest until I the end scene and I saw the torn up legal documents sitting on the table. If Jax was in so much shock over Tara being arrested, I wouldn't think his first reaction would be to tear up those documents. Also, Gemma didn't walk in to the house confused or in shock. She walked in and placed her hand on Jax as if they BOTH knew that this was coming. Perhaps Gemma went to Jax first about Tara leaving? Who knows.

I KNEW that something was going to happen with that gun simply because they were focusing so much on it for the past several episodes. I didn't see what was coming, though. I thought Juice was going to kill himself with it and I still think Juice is going to end up offing himself.

The dog scene was unnecessary and I was flipping out over it just like Tiggy. I own a pitty and that shit just breaks my heart. I've always been a Tig fan from the beginning even as fucked in the head as he is. I just wanted to hug him in the end. Poor guy! But I just knew Jax wasn't going to let him die. Opie's death was never Tig's fault if you think about it. Jax was the one that lied about who shot Clay and that's what caused Tig to go after Pope's daughter. Can't be pissed at a guy who reacted to your own lie.

I absolutely HATE having to wait a year between seasons!
    "For mine is a generation that circles the globe in search of something we haven't tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience, and if it hurts, you know what? It was probably worth it." ~The Beach~

www.minlynn.deviantart.com

I think Sutter did a good job bringing awareness to dog fighting. The dogs, btw, were brother and sister in real life and were rough housing in the scene. I love Pits too and at the beginning my blood pressure soared, I could feel it. I did like the scene where the dog attacked the guy in the van. I was fantasizing it was Michael Vick. But by showing the loving dog who Tig saved from death, he brought awareness to the fact that only bad people make bad dogs. That's what I took from that scene.

Quote Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
    You know, at first I didn't think that Jax was involved in Tara's arrest until I the end scene and I saw the torn up legal documents sitting on the table. If Jax was in so much shock over Tara being arrested, I wouldn't think his first reaction would be to tear up those documents. Also, Gemma didn't walk in to the house confused or in shock. She walked in and placed her hand on Jax as if they BOTH knew that this was coming. Perhaps Gemma went to Jax first about Tara leaving? Who knows.

I KNEW that something was going to happen with that gun simply because they were focusing so much on it for the past several episodes. I didn't see what was coming, though. I thought Juice was going to kill himself with it and I still think Juice is going to end up offing himself.

The dog scene was unnecessary and I was flipping out over it just like Tiggy. I own a pitty and that shit just breaks my heart. I've always been a Tig fan from the beginning even as fucked in the head as he is. I just wanted to hug him in the end. Poor guy! But I just knew Jax wasn't going to let him die. Opie's death was never Tig's fault if you think about it. Jax was the one that lied about who shot Clay and that's what caused Tig to go after Pope's daughter. Can't be pissed at a guy who reacted to your own lie.

I absolutely HATE having to wait a year between seasons!
    There is no DOUBT in my mind (or any of my friends/family who watch) that Jax was involved in the arrest of Tara. He knew and was relieved. Anyone who couldnt see that he and Tara havent been close needs glasses LMAO

Sutter said that it was always his idea to have something for Tig to replace Dawn with. The dog was he niche... I hope she stays

Oh I knew where they were going with the dog fighting right away simply because I remember that the huge beef Tig had with one of the other members was simply over a dog and way back when Juice drugged the guard dog with crank and it attacked Tig, he told him not to shoot the dog. So I knew it but just didn't think the fighting had to be shown for so long I guess. They showed what was going on and that was enough for the audience to get it I think. Like someone else said, I can watch all the blood and gore that happens to people on these shows but as soon as I hear an animal whimper............I'm toast. I do love that Tig has something to love again.

I've also read about all these people hating Gemma at the end, but, I LOVED watching her punch Tara in the gut. I've hated Tara this whole season and have been wishing that someone would just shut her the hell up already. Her hypocritical, "I'm better than all of you" attitude has just grated on my nerves.
    "For mine is a generation that circles the globe in search of something we haven't tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience, and if it hurts, you know what? It was probably worth it." ~The Beach~

Wow, what an ep. I believe that Gemma got Tara arrested. I don't want to believe Jax was involved, but he's certainly become ruthless this season, and I don't think he would let anyone, even Tara, separate him from is boys. Also, I totally forgot how badass Gemma can be until last night.

I could've done without the dog fighting.

Juice is going to have a hard time with what he's done. Not that I mind tat they set Clay up. He deserved it.

And Chibs as VP? I could totally go for that.

The Otto scene was *so* Kurt Sutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmum View Post
    Who sang Sympathy for the Devil in the episode?
    I believe it was Jane's Addiction. Can anyone back me up or correct me on this?

Oh I knew where they were going with the dog fighting right away simply because I remember that the huge beef Tig had with one of the other members was simply over a dog and way back when Juice drugged the guard dog with crank and it attacked Tig, he told him not to shoot the dog. So I knew it but just didn't think the fighting had to be shown for so long I guess. They showed what was going on and that was enough for the audience to get it I think. Like someone else said, I can watch all the blood and gore that happens to people on these shows but as soon as I hear an animal whimper............I'm toast. I do love that Tig has something to love again.

I've also read about all these people hating Gemma at the end, but, I LOVED watching her punch Tara in the gut. I've hated Tara this whole season and have been wishing that someone would just shut her the hell up already. Her hypocritical, "I'm better than all of you" attitude has just grated on my nerves.
    OMG, me too!!!! I loved the real Gemma being back! And I too, loved when she punched Tara in the gut. I cant stand her either!!

Quote Originally Posted by madeline View Post
    Wow, what an ep. I believe that Gemma got Tara arrested. I don't want to believe Jax was involved, but he's certainly become ruthless this season, and I don't think he would let anyone, even Tara, separate him from is boys. Also, I totally forgot how badass Gemma can be until last night.

I could've done without the dog fighting.

Juice is going to have a hard time with what he's done. Not that I mind tat they set Clay up. He deserved it.

And Chibs as VP? I could totally go for that.

The Otto scene was *so* Kurt Sutter.
    Agreed!

Yep, I found out it was Jane's addiction

I bought the first season of this show because it was cheap and because my brother raved about it.

It's no Sopranos or Wire, for sure. I think the premise is fascinating but there is something about it that is missing and I can't put my finger on it. The actors seem competent and the stories are interesting but it is lacking something. No, I won't be buying any more seasons. They will have to ride into the sunset without me.
    "Canada may no longer have the penny but I have plenty of "cents" that is common"- pwem

Quote Originally Posted by pwem View Post
    I bought the first season of this show because it was cheap and because my brother raved about it.

It's no Sopranos or Wire, for sure. I think the premise is fascinating but there is something about it that is missing and I can't put my finger on it. The actors seem competent and the stories are interesting but it is lacking something. No, I won't be buying any more seasons. They will have to ride into the sunset without me.
    It's on Netflix too. Oh you need to give it a chance. It gets way more exciting but then again I was hooked from beginning. I love this show. It's one of my favorites. I'm sorry it didn't do anything for you.

Yeah, maybe I will give it another chance. After watching The Wire through November and December this show was a bit of a letdown.

I laughed to learn that the actor who plays Jax is British And I am so happy to see Ron Pearlman again. An actor that has never gotten his deserved kudos.

Katy Segal playing a skanky mum didn't seem like a far reaching stretch.
    "Canada may no longer have the penny but I have plenty of "cents" that is common"- pwem

I just bought seasons 1 thru 4 off ebay and started watching season 1 about 3 weeks ago. I've already seen all seasons thru 5, so this is a rehashing for me, but I can tell you, from going back and starting at season 1, the acting is different now than it was then. Not sure I can describe it accurately, but it is better now. Also, I noticed some dark humor in the early episodes that I'm not sure exists in more recent episodes... either that, or I'm just not picking up on it. It's kind of a corny show, sometimes a bit over-dramatic, but the premise is different - it's not a CSI and I like bikes and tattoos, I'm sure that's the demographic the show is aiming towards. lol!

Yea, Katy goes from a spandex wearing skanky mum to a leather wearing skanky mum... some typecasting, eh? Didn't know she could sing though, she's not bad.

I just bought seasons 1 thru 4 off ebay and started watching season 1 about 3 weeks ago. I've already seen all seasons thru 5, so this is a rehashing for me, but I can tell you, from going back and starting at season 1, the acting is different now than it was then. Not sure I can describe it accurately, but it is better now. Also, I noticed some dark humor in the early episodes that I'm not sure exists in more recent episodes... either that, or I'm just not picking up on it. It's kind of a corny show, sometimes a bit over-dramatic, but the premise is different - it's not a CSI and I like bikes and tattoos, I'm sure that's the demographic the show is aiming towards. lol!

Yea, Katy goes from a spandex wearing skanky mum to a leather wearing skanky mum... some typecasting, eh? Didn't know she could sing though, she's not bad.
    You didn't know she could sing? She started out as a singer. She's sang back up for a lot of people. I want to say she's worked with Gene Simmons and Meatloaf but I'd have to go check. I first heard of her in the early 80's when she was one of Bette Midler's 3 backup singer called "The Staggering Harlettes." She has a few cd's out. Great voice.

I'm a huge fan of this show and now I have to wait for ages for it to come back. I can't stand Tara. Every season she threatens to leave and never does. She just pouts and pulls a sour face. I do love Tommy Flanagan- so glad to see his success. I did hear a rumour that the mugging story of his scars is a story he tells and that he really received them in a bar brawl. I don't know if I believe that , but it wouldn't change my opinion of him.

I found this on Tumblr last night and had to share it here. If this won't make you want to watch Sons then nothing will. Good gawd have mercy!
    tumblr_mfwtvyFvu31rhkq3qo1_500-1.jpg

Yeah, maybe I will give it another chance. After watching The Wire through November and December this show was a bit of a letdown.

I laughed to learn that the actor who plays Jax is British And I am so happy to see Ron Pearlman again. An actor that has never gotten his deserved kudos.

Katy Segal playing a skanky mum didn't seem like a far reaching stretch.
    Yeah, but the British thing is not so odd. Thats being going on for years in acting. Charlie is a BRILLIANT actor.

Ron Perlhman s beyond fabulous, I mean he is amazing.

Lastly, Katy won a Emmy already and will probably win again. Her acting is astounding in the series and comparing that with Peg Bundy is apples to oranges. Her real life husband Kurt Sutter, is the creator of the series and plays Otto in it.

The series is gritty, and spell binding, although I recognize its not for everyone. Ive just never heard anyone who has watched it say they really didnt care for it.

To each his own, but it gets better and better with every season. I watched seasons 1-4 in just one week. I was hooked, still am!

I was always under the impression that Charlie Hunnam is Australian?

My hubs and I were hooked on this show from the premiere! We were huge The Shield fans and were so disappointed that it was ending. We needed a new gritty show to watch on Tuesdays and we decided to give Sons a go and we have never been disappointed! Sure, there has been episodes that didn't hold my interest but they are few and far between. The Shield and Sons are the only two shows that I have ever found myself to feel truly invested in the story characters and have found myself cheering out loud, laughing my ass off and bawling my eyes out for.

For those that are missing Sons right now and have never watched The Shield..........please do! Find the seasons and watch the hell out of them! Kurt Sutter was a writer for that show as well and it was amazing.

You want gritty and drama? Try The Wire. It is what TV should be.

Right now I am hemming and hawing about going any further with Sons. I haven't even watched the last 2 episodes of season 1. I truly understand how people can love it. It is definitely well made and acted but for me there is still something lacking.

Got the first 2 episodes of "Treme" for Christmas so am looking forward to that.

I'd heard that The Wire and The Shield were very very similar and there's always been debate over which one was better. Maybe I'll try to watch it some time.

Funny story about Sons of Anarchy for fans (and not!).............Back before season 5 started, hubs and I were re-watching all the seasons (as we do every year) and we were on the Ireland season. We always make sure to watch it at night when the kids are supposed to be in bed. The violence doesn't bother me in regards to the kids but the sex can be pretty graphic sometimes and I remember always being so embarrassed to watch a sex scene in front of my parents. ANYWAY, there's a scene on showing a guy strung up and being tortured. Brutally. All of a sudden, we hear my daughter laughing hysterically from behind our couch! I asked what was so funny about a guy being tortured and her answer was "Nothing really other than the look on his face when that guy reached into his chest! Besides, he shouldn't have turned on the club!" My boys would've been covering their eyes and yet my dainty little princess is laughing her ass off! I guess she had been sneaking and watching the show without us knowing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Grungegirl83 View Post
    I'm a huge fan of this show and now I have to wait for ages for it to come back. I can't stand Tara. Every season she threatens to leave and never does. She just pouts and pulls a sour face. I do love Tommy Flanagan- so glad to see his success. I did hear a rumour that the mugging story of his scars is a story he tells and that he really received them in a bar brawl. I don't know if I believe that , but it wouldn't change my opinion of him.
    I'm with you - can't stand Tara! All the other characters in SOA are amazing but she gets on my nerves for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Grungegirl83 View Post
    I love Tommy Flanagan, and Chibs is my favorite character on SoA. I've never heard that the story behind the scars wasn't true, but it wouldn't make me love him any less.

MinLyn, Charlie Hunnam is English.

The scars story I read on IMDB and I think I saw him say it in an interview. I wonder why he would lie about it? That may just be a rumor though.

Count me in as another one that can't stand Tara. She needs to decide if she's in or out. She's so half assed about it.

*SPOILERS BELOW-IF YOU AREN'T COMPLETELY CAUGHT UP THEN YOU MAY NOT WANT TO READ ANY FURTHER*

It's going to be interesting to see how this whole story line plays out next season. You know Gemma made good on her threat because she wants Jax and the grandkids under her thumb. I was surprised by Clay's arrest because I was just certain he was getting killed off. I'm glad he didn't. I like Ron Pherlman even though Clay is a dick. The tension in the room when Clay got arrested made me uncomfortable as if I was there. I hate having to wait so long for the next season!

I'd heard that The Wire and The Shield were very very similar and there's always been debate over which one was better. Maybe I'll try to watch it some time.

Funny story about Sons of Anarchy for fans (and not!).............Back before season 5 started, hubs and I were re-watching all the seasons (as we do every year) and we were on the Ireland season. We always make sure to watch it at night when the kids are supposed to be in bed. The violence doesn't bother me in regards to the kids but the sex can be pretty graphic sometimes and I remember always being so embarrassed to watch a sex scene in front of my parents. ANYWAY, there's a scene on showing a guy strung up and being tortured. Brutally. All of a sudden, we hear my daughter laughing hysterically from behind our couch! I asked what was so funny about a guy being tortured and her answer was "Nothing really other than the look on his face when that guy reached into his chest! Besides, he shouldn't have turned on the club!" My boys would've been covering their eyes and yet my dainty little princess is laughing her ass off! I guess she had been sneaking and watching the show without us knowing it!
    I have seen a couple of episodes of The Shield and the only similarity between it and The Wire is that they are both on TV. My opinion is there is no comparison.

I guess I am a HBO Hag.

You want gritty and drama? Try The Wire. It is what TV should be.

Right now I am hemming and hawing about going any further with Sons. I haven't even watched the last 2 episodes of season 1. I truly understand how people can love it. It is definitely well made and acted but for me there is still something lacking.

Got the first 2 episodes of "Treme" for Christmas so am looking forward to that.
    Ive watched The Wire, couldnt make it through - thats where I meant to each his own.

I was always under the impression that Charlie Hunnam is Australian?

My hubs and I were hooked on this show from the premiere! We were huge The Shield fans and were so disappointed that it was ending. We needed a new gritty show to watch on Tuesdays and we decided to give Sons a go and we have never been disappointed! Sure, there has been episodes that didn't hold my interest but they are few and far between. The Shield and Sons are the only two shows that I have ever found myself to feel truly invested in the story characters and have found myself cheering out loud, laughing my ass off and bawling my eyes out for.

For those that are missing Sons right now and have never watched The Shield..........please do! Find the seasons and watch the hell out of them! Kurt Sutter was a writer for that show as well and it was amazing.
    Charlie is as British as the day is long LOL, and it is hard to watch him talk when youre used to him not having that accent.

There is a video out there (youtube) of Ryan Hurst, Charlie and the actor that plays Bobby (name escapes me now) cutting off Ryans beard after the death of Opie. He hadnt shaved in over 5 years, all the time he was on SOA. It is qutie touching. But hearing Charlie talk, DAMN! LOL

Awww, I'm sorry you didn't like The Wire.

I watched one episode of Lost a few years back and hated it. I got a cheap copy of season one recently and decided to give it another try. Well, I'm hooked. Great mindless entertainment but ohso much fun!

Maybe I will come back to Sons one day.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Ive watched The Wire, couldnt make it through - thats where I meant to each his own.

Charlie is as British as the day is long LOL, and it is hard to watch him talk when youre used to him not having that accent.

There is a video out there (youtube) of Ryan Hurst, Charlie and the actor that plays Bobby (name escapes me now) cutting off Ryans beard after the death of Opie. He hadnt shaved in over 5 years, all the time he was on SOA. It is qutie touching. But hearing Charlie talk, DAMN! LOL
    If you find that link post it here please. I'd love to see it. Next time I'm on youtube I'll search for it. You are right, it is hard to hear Charlie talk in his regular accent. It sounds so odd coming from him. It's even funnier to watch him on Cold Mountain with a southern accent knowing he's british.

I'll have to check out The Shield. I knew Kurt wrote it but I've never watched it.

http://youtu.be/xmaIx2MBoc8

I think this is the viseo of the beard shaving. Maybe it will work.

Charlie is as British as the day is long LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yUTXgxTGJU
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by mdespain38 View Post
    http://youtu.be/xmaIx2MBoc8

I think this is the viseo of the beard shaving. Maybe it will work.
    Yes it worked and that was pretty funny. I don't know if the tears were making fun of sad to see the beard go or real because of Ryan Hurst leaving the show.

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    It's just weird to hear him talk and it's a different kind of british accent. It almost sounds like a combination of English/Irish. During the show I hear his accent peek out with different words.

He's from Newcastle, which is up north. The accents there are quite different from the rest of the country.

Never watched him away from the SOA. It cracked me up.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

Here is a pic of Ryan and Charlie from the beard shaving night at Charlies house. Ryan hadnt shaved in the entire 5 years he was on SOA.

This pic kills me. Really shows the emotion involved in the series.

Ryan and Charlie.png

Quote Originally Posted by madeline View Post
    I'm sad that tomorrow night's the finale! I'm so addicted to this, and I have a huge thing for Chibs(Tommy Flanagan). There's the Scottish accent, and the scars - - sad story, though - - they're real(from Wiki):

In his early years, Flanagan worked as a painter, decorator, and disc jockey. He received distinctive scars similar in shape to a Glasgow smile on his face after a mugging that almost left him dead. Once recovered, Flanagan saw no way of returning to his old life and, at the urging of his friends and wife, took up acting.

And am I not paying attention, or did Gemma have a scar on her chest and now she doesn't? Or are they hiding it? That means Abel, and Tommy's, heart defect came from Gemma, right? Is Jax really Clay's son?

BTW, Tig scares me. A lot. Even before he killed *****.
    I love SOA and I love Tommy Flanagan. His scar story is terribly sad (Thank god he survived) But I think it makes him sexy as hell. He was also in Braveheart with Mel Gibson, and I loved him ever since (Its my fav movie and my family is related to Robert the Bruce)

If you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I found this on Tumblr last night and had to share it here. If this won't make you want to watch Sons then nothing will. Good gawd have mercy!
    tumblr_mfwtvyFvu31rhkq3qo1_500-1.jpg
    Ahhhh Jax <3

If you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

Here is a pic of Ryan and Charlie from the beard shaving night at Charlies house. Ryan hadnt shaved in the entire 5 years he was on SOA.

This pic kills me. Really shows the emotion involved in the series.

Ryan and Charlie.png

Good pic, also shows how a lot of us felt after that scene in the joint.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Good pic, also shows how a lot of us felt after that scene in the joint.
    I agree.

I'm slightly obsessed with the Songs of Anarchy Volume 2 music right now. It's much better than the first one and is all songs from this past season. There are some amazing songs on there and some have even made me cry. Sutter does an amazing job of picking music for each episode.

I love the soundtrack. Gimme Shelter is my favourite. Looks like Ryan Hurst grew a beard again

I Have a feeling that even though opiee is dead on the show,he'll make an appearance or two before season 7 which will be the final season! maybe in a flashback story or in a dream,someplace you won't expect to see him!

" It's not the will to win that counts,it's the will to prepare to win that does"
    Bear Bryant

Been watching the first season in Netflix. Gemma is my favorite. Badass mom protecting her family lol

Quote Originally Posted by SelenaFan View Post
    Been watching the first season in Netflix. Gemma is my favorite. Badass mom protecting her family lol
    You'll be hooked. Gemma takes on different personas as the seasons go by....

I watched seasons 1-4 in less than two weeks - to catch up to start Season 5 when it started last Sept.

Cant wait for Sept for Season 6!

Chomping at the bits for the next season!

She's holding a rosary

Gemma: There's only one way these beads could make me feel good...love. And it involves a whole different act.

This a was wtf moment for me. Yuck.

Just saw an interview, the guy who plays jax was in the original Queer as Folk. Kewl.
    Last edited by SelenaFan; 06-08-2013 at 02:40 AM.

Last season starts tonight! Kurt Sutter has already said it will not end happy but hopeful by the end.

My bad. Thank goodness it has 2 more seasons to the end. I'm sure Kurt will run fans through the wringer.

Cleanskull you gave me quite a fright!

I knew this was second to the last season, however Sutter has some tricks up his sleeve for this season too!

Is it 9PM yet?????????????