Page 1 of 25 12310 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 1232

Thread: John F. Kennedy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,895

    John F. Kennedy

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WCc_y5k0n8

    The last was pulled the day it was put up and an edited version replaced it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    The last tape is bull and can easily be explained. I have studied the assassination, and been up to the site, and walked all over the area. There are many questions, but this last tape is not one I have ever heard of.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    801
    This day was as sad and as shocking as Sept 11. I will never forget it. Kennedy was very much hated by some; mostly loved by most. Emotions ran high on both sides. It was a Friday afternoon and I was stationed at Hamilton AFB, outside San Francisco. They sent us all home; come back to normal duty on Monday. The base was empty. I could never understand why we were not put on alert and the base shut down. Happily it was not a coup of any kind. We were all glued to out TV sets til after the funeral.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14,001
    I was only 11 months old.....but I don`t think there is person alive that doesn`t remember that day, if they were old enough....I can`t make heads or tails out of the videos....sorry

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    801
    I couldn't really undertsand them either. Unless the point is as the video was about to end, the pictures show Kennedy's vehicle has no Secret Service running along side. They have both dropped back to car behind. But, that is only one view; other photos may show the Secret Service close by. Does anyone have any dialog, any reason why the vehicle was not secure, if indeed it was not guarded?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    In the testimony of the case, Kennedy had ordered the security service to pull back. He had been told that the people would think he had something to hide, by being so heavily covered.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,152
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8

    Hopefully the link works but this talks about the security service and that they were not where they should have been

  8. #8
    Guest Guest
    year's ago my father had a copy of the original Z film...don't know where it is wish I did though....I always said that it appeared that the final shot to the head came from the front seat...I don't buy that there was only one shooter and I do totally believe that Oswald was the patsy...the first film showing the agents backing down is pretty ominous when you consider what happened just a few minutes later...sadly none of us will know in our lifetimes the truth of the JFK assasination.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lakewood, WA
    Posts
    3,270
    Holy Shit did I see what I think I saw in the second link? Did that show the limo driver shooting? If so why wasn't the Secret Service blowing his ass away?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,895

    The FBI Grabbed all the movie camera there

    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    Holy Shit did I see what I think I saw in the second link? Did that show the limo driver shooting? If so why wasn't the Secret Service blowing his ass away?
    They missed a few. This video came up on YOU TUBE and was gone as fast as it went up. Days later one altered to make it look like the sun showed up. You saw what you saw but you really need to see the original. I'm sure that is burned by now. BTW the President can not order the SS to do anything. They are run by Congress for just that reason.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fayetteville, Tennessee
    Posts
    3,882
    I can't really tell what happened...I have dial up and its very slow to run...but I have always thought there was a cover up

  12. #12
    Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis survived the shooting; don't you think she would have noticed that the limo driver shot her husband and had him arrested?

    The second video is just a reflection, sorry.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,895

    in a word "no"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
    Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis survived the shooting; don't you think she would have noticed that the limo driver shot her husband and had him arrested?

    The second video is just a reflection, sorry.
    I saw her run like hell to get out of that car and an agent push her back in. Why is all the stuff locked up for 100 years. She knew how the game was played. JFK played it the same. He had the CIA dust many leaders. Back when they still done that.

    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DN

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    145
    Conspiracy...perhaps...

    Limo driver...no!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ethernet--aka seattle based
    Posts
    2,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
    Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis survived the shooting; don't you think she would have noticed that the limo driver shot her husband and had him arrested?

    The second video is just a reflection, sorry.

    or how about the Connelly's -Nellie and John- that were in the same freakin car.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,895

    He had a bullet in him at that time

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    or how about the Connelly's -Nellie and John- that were in the same freakin car.
    With a bullet blasting through him I don't see either of them looking out the window. I think Oswald hit Conn. As a wepon freak no "trained sniper" would use that $12.00 piece of shit to try a shot like that. That weapon was known for being a weapon that jammed, misfired and could not hold a pattern. That was why they couldn't give them away. Had they showed us .30-06 or a .308 I may have bought the single shooter. They have tried very hard to Myth Bust this and "prove the magic bullet". Just more BS. They told us Oswald was a trained marksman and the now proven faked photo of him holding that piece of shit.

  17. #17
    agreed, but I re-watched JFK this weekend... I had forgotten how much that movie does make sense if it were truly possible. It really makes you wonder if our government is really capable of something like that.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    801
    I think you only need to look at events happening in America this day and know our government is capable of many evil things.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    WOW!!!!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Putnam CT USA
    Posts
    680
    I don't think the driver shot him, because I can't see that in any film I've seen, but I do think he looked back to make sure it happened.
    Take care,
    Harry

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    41
    I couldn't tell from the video.
    I doubt anyone will ever know what really happened. Most of the people are now dead anyway.
    There is a local car dealer who reputedly had one of the Kennedy motorcade vehicles for sale about 12 years ago. It was a cool-looking car.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    or how about the Connelly's -Nellie and John- that were in the same freakin car.
    *sigh* I suppose if one were a hardcore conspiracy theorist one could argue that John and Nellie Connelly were in on it too although to you and I that beggars belief.

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry in Connecticut View Post
    I don't think the driver shot him, because I can't see that in any film I've seen, but I do think he looked back to make sure it happened.
    I think he looked back because he noticed something was happening behind him, like the President grabbing his head and the First Lady beginning to scream and scramble to her feet. It doesn't really imply that he knew what was going on back there ahead of time. It's much easier to believe than the idea that the limo driver is looking back to go "Great. Secret Mission accomplished."

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,895

    One flaw

    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
    I think he looked back because he noticed something was happening behind him, like the President grabbing his head and the First Lady beginning to scream and scramble to her feet. It doesn't really imply that he knew what was going on back there ahead of time. It's much easier to believe than the idea that the limo driver is looking back to go "Great. Secret Mission accomplished."
    That driver is not just some slump. His job is to keep his eyes on the road and never ever look anywhere else and he had a ear piece. Like everyone in that job there is no room for error. There was no reason for him to turn or the agent beside him. They are looking forward looking guards. The others have the back.

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    That driver is not just some slump. His job is to keep his eyes on the road and never ever look anywhere else and he had a ear piece. Like everyone in that job there is no room for error. There was no reason for him to turn or the agent beside him. They are looking forward looking guards. The others have the back.
    Yes, but don't you think it's sort of a natural human reaction to look back when people start going crazy behind you? Even if I knew my job was to keep driving and I had specialized training, I don't know if I could keep myself from glancing back when something actually happened. I can't bring myself to see this as suspicious behavior when it mimics human nature so perfectly.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    145
    I live in the home town of Woody Harrelson...the guy from Cheers...his father, Charles, was a hired gunman reputed to be in Dallas that day...he eventually went to prison for murdering a judge...there has always been talk about a conspiracy, and not knowing the whole truth...but I highly doubt the limo driver was one of them.

    Remember...they wanted Oswald to be the patsy...why would they have made it that obvious?...there is significant evidence that there was activity up on the grassy knoll...that is believable.

    Not the limo driver..

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    145

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wolfsschanze
    Posts
    7,886
    I think this will shed a little light.
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...confession.htm

  29. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    I think this will shed a little light.
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...confession.htm
    LOL E. Howard Hunt's son. The Rolling Stone story on the same confession: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics..._e_howard_hunt gives a pretty clear picture of St. John Hunt's credibility. St. John Hunt was an admitted methamphetamine addict for 20 years prior to selling his dad's "confession". E. Howard Hunt may never have said anything like this.

    E. Howard Hunt was a convicted felon and a proven liar. He was convicted for burglary, conspiracy, and wiretapping for his role in Watergate and the ensuing cover up and served 33 months in prison. He was a crucial player in planning and carrying out one of the most dishonest political manuevers in the history of the United States.

    E. Howard Hunt was a novelist and had his greatest success in life as a fiction writer, not as a CIA Member or a Presidential advisor. He had already written at least six published novels and had sold the rights to his book Bimini Run to Warner Bros before joining the CIA in 1949. He wrote many more books after he got out of prison.

    Even if I could get past the fact that St. John Hunt isn't exactly a credible witness, I still couldn't get past the fact that he's reporting the confession of a nationally known, historically infamous liar.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fayetteville, Tennessee
    Posts
    3,882
    I honestly thought the limo driver just turned and looked I really couldn't tell from the video....My mom always thought there was a conspiracy and bought tons of books, which I also read. The picture of the guy winking at Johnson's swearing in always convinced me they were in on something to do with it...who winks at a time like that, with the widow standing there still covered in blood and brain matter??

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
    LOL E. Howard Hunt's son. The Rolling Stone story on the same confession: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics..._e_howard_hunt gives a pretty clear picture of St. John Hunt's credibility. St. John Hunt was an admitted methamphetamine addict for 20 years prior to selling his dad's "confession". E. Howard Hunt may never have said anything like this.

    E. Howard Hunt was a convicted felon and a proven liar. He was convicted for burglary, conspiracy, and wiretapping for his role in Watergate and the ensuing cover up and served 33 months in prison. He was a crucial player in planning and carrying out one of the most dishonest political manuevers in the history of the United States.

    E. Howard Hunt was a novelist and had his greatest success in life as a fiction writer, not as a CIA Member or a Presidential advisor. He had already written at least six published novels and had sold the rights to his book Bimini Run to Warner Bros before joining the CIA in 1949. He wrote many more books after he got out of prison.

    Even if I could get past the fact that St. John Hunt isn't exactly a credible witness, I still couldn't get past the fact that he's reporting the confession of a nationally known, historically infamous liar.
    Agree with everything you say about credibility...but Hunt did not produce the picture of HIMSELF in Dallas that day...and lied that it was not him, even though it plainly is...and did lie all the way until his death.

    I think his theory of LBJ has plausability.

  32. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpuck19 View Post
    Agree with everything you say about credibility...but Hunt did not produce the picture of HIMSELF in Dallas that day...and lied that it was not him, even though it plainly is...and did lie all the way until his death.

    I think his theory of LBJ has plausability.
    I still have my mind open to the possibility that there might have been a conspiracy. I admit things look kind of fishy with the single bullet theory and all. So far, however, I haven't seen anything that was even good circumstantial evidence of a conspiracy. If it's out there, I have yet to see it. As you can tell, I found this new footage entirely unconvincing as well.

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wolfsschanze
    Posts
    7,886
    How do you explain the tramp photos

  34. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    How do you explain the tramp photos
    The tramps lived in the trainyard down the street. Nobody thought they were a threat so they weren't cleared out before Kennedy's visit. They were at the rescue mission at the time he was shot. They released the all the tramps they arrested. I don't think that was Woody Harrelson's dad in the photo. All three tramps have been identified. Here's a link:

    http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/3tramps.htm

    There was also an article in the Washington Post about it on March 4, 1992, but I don't want to buy it just to argue with you about whether or not these guys were just bums. Harold Doyle, John Forrester Gedney, and Gus W. Adams were the three tramps. I saw interviews with Doyle and Gedney on A Current Affair a long time ago, and they said that was them in the picture, they were arrested and let go on the day of the assassination. Adams was dead but Gedney and Doyle say he was the third tramp and apparently Adams' sister identified him in the original photo. There's a ton of evidence that shows they were the three tramps and totally uninvolved in the assassination.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wolfsschanze
    Posts
    7,886
    fair enough

  36. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    fair enough
    That doesn't mean there wasn't a conspiracy though. One bullet sounds crazy. That's why people keep looking for a conspiracy, is the facts that we have don't fit either.

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    Holy Shit did I see what I think I saw in the second link? Did that show the limo driver shooting? If so why wasn't the Secret Service blowing his ass away?
    I didn't see it to me Kennedy gets hit front right top of the head bang blows his head back and to the left the reason being he had a back brace on preventing him from slouching forward after he gets hit in the throat first .I just can't get away from that footage showing him being hit from the front.

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,895

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
    Yes, but don't you think it's sort of a natural human reaction to look back when people start going crazy behind you? Even if I knew my job was to keep driving and I had specialized training, I don't know if I could keep myself from glancing back when something actually happened. I can't bring myself to see this as suspicious behavior when it mimics human nature so perfectly.
    Having been in combat including hand to hand, you do the job you are trained to. The SS has the best of the best and training that makes a SEAL tired. The bullet was there long before the report of the rifle. They both look back to see the job was done and then and only then did he gas the limo. Look at it this way. Does a NASCAR driver turn his head? Training. The limo was stripped cleaned and sent back on a plane in minutes. They took the body-illegal-Only Johnson and the SS knew the true route of the motorcade. LBJ hated both and there are taped phone calls between him and Hoover. Johnson said to his lover the Irish Mafia will never bother anyone after tomorrow. Who pulled the triggers? Who know, but I know in my heart who lead the lamb. Also when LBJ knew he was going to die he was going to hold a press conference. He told Walter C. it was going to stun the world. He died that night of a massive heart attack. The Govt. did the autopsy and found the COD.

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Please explain what you mean about who knew the route.

    Thanks

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    9
    Natural for humans to be into mistery, conspiracy and all that good stuff. Having read quite a lot on this subject I personally believe it was Oswald alone. I believe he could definitely pull it off. An ex marine sharpshooter, this guy had the balls of steel. He was also violent, he used to beat his wife, and it's a well documented fact that he tried to shoot the cop that was trying to arrest him. That's not a maybe, that's something that was witnessed by a few people. And what about his assassination attempt on Gen. Walker? I can read russian and the notes he left for Marina in case something was to happen to him, are pretty much self explanatory. So all these conspiration theories are a guessing game spiced with some lies vs facts. The way I see it - a violent guy who wanted to be famous since he was a child, but whose real life fell way short of his own expectations, finds a perfect opportunity to become famous when JFK passes in front of TSBD. From what I remember the route was in the papers, it wasn't a secret that only 2 people knew about. And I'm not sure why you think his backyard photos with a rifle are fake. Marina wrote on it in russian "hunter for fascists" and Oswald signed it. A few specialists examined that signature and it is beyond any doubt Oswald's. By the way a couple of years ago when I visited Moscow I was searching for Berlin Hotel, the place where Oswald was staying in the beginning of his stay in the USSR, and where he cut his wrist, it took a while, I went into some random hotel, and one old lady told me it was renamed Savoy, and told me where it was. Unfortunately the place was closed for repairs, so I just took a few pictures from outside. I also pinned that place on google earth, in their forums.
    http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showflat....rue#Post949909

    P.S Regarding the rifle, it was a WW2 Italian regular army rifle if I'm not mistaken, with a scope on it, and I find it hard to believe that a regular army rifle was crap, let alone incapable of hitting someone from that range in the hands of a trained marine sharpshooter. True, the scope wasn't calibrated properly, but it's not a problem to adjust appropriately at a firing range.
    Last edited by Oswald; 10-31-2007 at 02:51 PM.

  41. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Redlands, So Cal USA
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    I saw her run like hell to get out of that car and an agent push her back in. Why is all the stuff locked up for 100 years. She knew how the game was played. JFK played it the same. He had the CIA dust many leaders. Back when they still done that.

    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DN
    Jackie O was trying to retrieve a piece of JFK's brain that was lying on the trunk lid. She did retrieve it and handed it to a Doctor at the hospital. Somehow, she thought it would be helpful.

  42. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    La Jolla, California
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald View Post
    Natural for humans to be into mistery, conspiracy and all that good stuff. Having read quite a lot on this subject I personally believe it was Oswald alone. I believe he could definitely pull it off. An ex marine sharpshooter, this guy had the balls of steel. He was also violent, he used to beat his wife, and it's a well documented fact that he tried to shoot the cop that was trying to arrest him. That's not a maybe, that's something that was witnessed by a few people. And what about his assassination attempt on Gen. Walker? I can read russian and the notes he left for Marina in case something was to happen to him, are pretty much self explanatory. So all these conspiration theories are a guessing game spiced with some lies vs facts. The way I see it - a violent guy who wanted to be famous since he was a child, but whose real life fell way short of his own expectations, finds a perfect opportunity to become famous when JFK passes in front of TSBD. From what I remember the route was in the papers, it wasn't a secret that only 2 people knew about. And I'm not sure why you think his backyard photos with a rifle are fake. Marina wrote on it in russian "hunter for fascists" and Oswald signed it. A few specialists examined that signature and it is beyond any doubt Oswald's. By the way a couple of years ago when I visited Moscow I was searching for Berlin Hotel, the place where Oswald was staying in the beginning of his stay in the USSR, and where he cut his wrist, it took a while, I went into some random hotel, and one old lady told me it was renamed Savoy, and told me where it was. Unfortunately the place was closed for repairs, so I just took a few pictures from outside. I also pinned that place on google earth, in their forums.
    http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showflat....rue#Post949909

    P.S Regarding the rifle, it was a WW2 Italian regular army rifle if I'm not mistaken, with a scope on it, and I find it hard to believe that a regular army rifle was crap, let alone incapable of hitting someone from that range in the hands of a trained marine sharpshooter. True, the scope wasn't calibrated properly, but it's not a problem to adjust appropriately at a firing range.
    Oswald, I agree 100% with you. I admit that a conspiracy theory sounds good, but the most recent research and recreation done by a team of experts clearly shows that Oswald was completely capable of hitting his target. The path of the "magic" bullet fits perfectly with the line up of Kennedy and Connoly who were seated on different levels (jumpseat) and the body movement of the governor just prior to the shot. I absolutely believe that Oswald acted alone.

  43. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    I have done lots of research, and have been to the location several times, and seen a demonstration of the firing of the weapon, and I to believe that Oswald did it.

  44. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    portland, or
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by poppie View Post
    I think you only need to look at events happening in America this day and know our government is capable of many evil things.
    Sad but o too true...

  45. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    9

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by surfca2 View Post
    Oswald, I agree 100% with you. I admit that a conspiracy theory sounds good, but the most recent research and recreation done by a team of experts clearly shows that Oswald was completely capable of hitting his target. The path of the "magic" bullet fits perfectly with the line up of Kennedy and Connoly who were seated on different levels (jumpseat) and the body movement of the governor just prior to the shot. I absolutely believe that Oswald acted alone.
    Btw, at least that's what I see every time I watch Zapruder's movie, I can clearly see how JFK and Connolly react to being shot exactly at the same time. So, either they got hit simaltenously by the "magic" bullet, or they got shot by 2 gunmen at the same time exactly.

  46. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    394
    No one ever questioned his wife and her view was unobstructive. How come she was sitting pratically on top of him and the bullet didn't so much a graze her? (She was right on the side where the grass noll was and she didn't see the shooter seconds before he pulled the trigger? I can believe she was in shock but the fact that he was shot in two directions and not one bullet hit her indicates something doesn't it?
    Who Better to laugh at what's inapproriate than me? Politically incorrect people like myself enjoy undaunted humor.


    That lady was my grandma who past away 2 years ago. She was young and angry in this picture though lol. I guess someone needs to get out there and shovel.

  47. #47
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellfire View Post
    No one ever questioned his wife and her view was unobstructive. How come she was sitting pratically on top of him and the bullet didn't so much a graze her? (She was right on the side where the grass noll was and she didn't see the shooter seconds before he pulled the trigger? I can believe she was in shock but the fact that he was shot in two directions and not one bullet hit her indicates something doesn't it?
    yes it indicates whoever shot him was a good marksman...when he was shot the neck she was attending to him...then the head shot...she either saw it and ran like Hell...OR....she was called to the back of the vehicle by SS..there is no sound on the video we are looking at...I am pretty confident that Oswald was there and shooting but also pretty confident based on JFK's injuries that there were shots coming from both directions not just from Oswald's direction...I can also say based on photographs of her after the shooting that she was in shock...basically there is a reason that all associated files are not to be opened for 100 years and most of us can assume why that is...I would love to see a special with some of todays leading experts in the fields re examining the evidence as it is now.

  48. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,440
    Check out the Yahoo group:

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greer_shot_jfk/

    Greer was the limo driver. It is a conspiracy based group but has some interesting info that will make you say, "Hmmmm?"

    Mythbusters did a show a couple of years ago wherein they tested the plausibility of the "magic bullet" trajectory. Guess what? Their single bullet struck dummies positioned like JFK and Connally very much like the two men were hit.
    An interesting photo on the site shows people standing in front of the School Book Depository seconds before the shooting, and yes, it's B&W and grainy; but one of those people looks incredibly like Oswald; seconds before the shooting.

    I personally believe that it was a "conspiracy" in that it was a planned event either by Castro (JFK did try to kill him, more than once), or the Mafia (they weren't too fond of Bobby at the time); or our own Government (LBJ vs.JFK); or maybe any combination thereof. I don't think Oswald was so good a marksman as to pull off three deadly accurate shots with a piece of crap Carcano rifle in three or four seconds at a moving target.

    Just my opinion though.

  49. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    394
    Here is a new theory. I think he was shot from someone inside the vehical.
    Who Better to laugh at what's inapproriate than me? Politically incorrect people like myself enjoy undaunted humor.


    That lady was my grandma who past away 2 years ago. She was young and angry in this picture though lol. I guess someone needs to get out there and shovel.

  50. #50
    TNpuck Guest
    I think Oswald hit him in the neck and then the head shot was from the front or side, but not in the car.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •