Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: John F. Kennedy

I thought I’d been through all the minutiae of November 22 1963…until I watched an uncut CBS black and white tv broadcast inside Fort Worth hotel breakfast where JFK gave what was to be his final speech. What I discovered was somewhat poignant and sad.
    … I knew that JFK joked about Jackie’s absence in the parking lot speech beforehand – see my avatar and later in this message – but what shocked me a bit was her absence from the hotel breakfast. I’m not reading anything into this from their relationship, or anything like that, but what happens is that JFK walks into the hall to applause etc and is seated at the top table, next to an empty chair waiting for Jacky. Along the top table row is LBJ, Lady Bird, Connally, Yarborough, & all the other dullards from that fateful day, whose sum total of charisma adds up to a thimbleful compared to JFK and JBK.
    Then, and this is my point, JFK, the most powerful man on earth etc, and on his last morning (though of course no one knew it) is left to go over his speech and fidget for approaching 20 minutes before his wife arrives. To me he looks bored with what company there is around him – I’ve been there at functions I’ve attended too! – and it’s the first time I sense he’s lost the knack of small talk. In short, with just a few hours to live, he looks alone and isolated – rarely something I’d associate with JFK – the Massachusetts man surrounded by Stetson men from Texas and their wives, while Jackie is, I guess, preparing her look.
    Eventually, she appears and sweeps in charmingly to huge applause. Its all smiles, and JFK, although they had their ups and downs, seems genuinely over-the-moon and relieved to greet her. However, when viewing the black and white tv coverage, CBS’s Mike Wallace’s words… “…she is wearing a woollen pink suit..” bring a shudder of what will inevitably take place a little later.
    A final thought: I chose this image as an avatar after seeing it originally produced in a book, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, As we remember him. As well as connally, LBJ, etc is someone directly behind JFK in this pic, which, if produced larger, is hooded, a little hidden, but taller than the president, and quite a good resemblance to Death, stalking him on his final morning….other photos from other angles of course reveal the more boring truth. It’s a woman – one of the dignitaries’ wives perhaps – wearing a raincoat and holding an umbrella. Do any of you know who she is?

Just in.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...er_tatian.html
    And I was just watching a Discovery channel piece "The Kennedy Detail" it was well done and focused on JFK's Secret Service detail. There were good clips of JFK with Caroline, it was very poignant.
    "THIS, IS WALTER."

Here's another angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Challinor View Post
    I thought I’d been through all the minutiae of November 22 1963…until I watched an uncut CBS black and white tv broadcast inside Fort Worth hotel breakfast where JFK gave what was to be his final speech. What I discovered was somewhat poignant and sad.
    … I knew that JFK joked about Jackie’s absence in the parking lot speech beforehand – see my avatar and later in this message – but what shocked me a bit was her absence from the hotel breakfast. I’m not reading anything into this from their relationship, or anything like that, but what happens is that JFK walks into the hall to applause etc and is seated at the top table, next to an empty chair waiting for Jacky. Along the top table row is LBJ, Lady Bird, Connally, Yarborough, & all the other dullards from that fateful day, whose sum total of charisma adds up to a thimbleful compared to JFK and JBK.
    Then, and this is my point, JFK, the most powerful man on earth etc, and on his last morning (though of course no one knew it) is left to go over his speech and fidget for approaching 20 minutes before his wife arrives. To me he looks bored with what company there is around him – I’ve been there at functions I’ve attended too! – and it’s the first time I sense he’s lost the knack of small talk. In short, with just a few hours to live, he looks alone and isolated – rarely something I’d associate with JFK – the Massachusetts man surrounded by Stetson men from Texas and their wives, while Jackie is, I guess, preparing her look.
    Eventually, she appears and sweeps in charmingly to huge applause. Its all smiles, and JFK, although they had their ups and downs, seems genuinely over-the-moon and relieved to greet her. However, when viewing the black and white tv coverage, CBS’s Mike Wallace’s words… “…she is wearing a woollen pink suit..” bring a shudder of what will inevitably take place a little later.
    A final thought: I chose this image as an avatar after seeing it originally produced in a book, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, As we remember him. As well as connally, LBJ, etc is someone directly behind JFK in this pic, which, if produced larger, is hooded, a little hidden, but taller than the president, and quite a good resemblance to Death, stalking him on his final morning….other photos from other angles of course reveal the more boring truth. It’s a woman – one of the dignitaries’ wives perhaps – wearing a raincoat and holding an umbrella. Do any of you know who she is?
    Likely Jane Justin, the wife of Ft. Worth mayor/industrialist John Justin Jr. In Discovery's The Kennedy Detail, the Ft.Worth breakfast was discussed.
    Last edited by Klopek; 01-14-2011 at 04:45 AM.
    "THIS, IS WALTER."

ty klopek : )

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Challinor View Post
    ty klopek : )
    My Pleasure! If you're a JFK buff, Back in the late 80's I was stationed aboard U.S.S. John F. Kennedy (CV-67). I have a ship info book w/pics of the ships in port cabin including JFK's rocking chairs. When I get around to scanning, I'll post some goodies. Cheers.
    Klopek (Glenn)
    "THIS, IS WALTER."

JFK's high school results when he applied for Harvard College in 1935. He also wrote a very unimpressive essay ( remember JFK would win the Pulitzer Prize in the 1950's for Profiles in Courage - he obviously didn't write it)

grades - he was no genius

http://gawker.com/5734095/jfks-unimpressive-harvard-application-+-gallery//gallery/4

essay

http://gawker.com/5734095/jfks-unimpressive-harvard-application-+-gallery//gallery/4

None of us were raised or schooled to believe that anyone in our government was ever capable of corruption or worse.As a result we have all been brain washed to some degree,an example would be "No weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq" yet this motivated and angered the American people enough to back the war.I agree with Onehunglow as a former special ops member I have seen and been privy to many situations first hand and stories from friends and other members I served with that many bad things have been purposely done to suit a President's or powerful government member's personal agendas to this country's detriment.If anyone knew one tenth of the CIA's doings they would be sick and many of those events were not known to congress or the President.The agency is not in my opinion responsible for it's own actions and it did not help that Kennedy was going to retire Hoover and close down the CIA and create a new agency that was responsible and controlled.He had great ideas but threatened and pissed off all the wrong people.As far as the rifle Oswald used I have had two of them for years.A decent weapon for military use in ww2 but not a weapon for that task,just incredible to even think it.Any ex military sniper or special forces people will laugh at the whole scenario especially when these TV shows replicate that days events and "prove" the lone shooter theory with Oswald as the shooter.Oswald was no sniper,and sharpshooter in basic training does not a sniper make....lol.These qualifying rifle range medals are done in a controlled situation and sharpshooter as cool as it sounds is not even top qualification which is expert.The proof of conspiracy is in the fact that everyone of us has to be dead before the government will release the truth which it acknowledges it will in due time.That is the proof in the pudding,and the truth is so terrible that our government has decided that WE the American people can not handle it.The ironic part of all this is that the government has known the entire truth all along and has put on the Warren commish and house asassination comittees in DC over the years to appease all of us idiots until we die so we dont "rock the boat" and lead us all down the merry path of lies so that when we are all dead our children can be told what they wont tell us. Believe me the truth is so terrible none of us would look at our government the same way again if not revolt over it.To be bullshitted all these years of why our president was plotted against and murdered for the whole world to see to me is just inexcusable.The standard in DC is that the American people have to be protected from information of this level of negativity.....ha ha ha right.

Today is the 50th anniversary of JFK's famous inaugural address. That speech remains the benchmark against which other political speeches are measured to this day:

http://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-View...tFl7SVAjA.aspx
    Fuck Off. We're Full.

This is a link to Life Magazine. Some of these photos have never been released before.

http://www.life.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    JFK's high school results when he applied for Harvard College in 1935. He also wrote a very unimpressive essay ( remember JFK would win the Pulitzer Prize in the 1950's for Profiles in Courage - he obviously didn't write it)

grades - he was no genius

essay

Are you from the US or originally from Canada?

Kennedy grandchildren Tatiana (L-R), Rose and Jack Schlossberg recite Robert Frost's poem "The Road Not Taken" during a celebration of the 50th anniversary of late US President John F. Kennedy's inauguration, at the Kennedy Center concert hall in Washington, Jan 20, 2011. The siblings are children of Kennedy's daughter Caroline Kennedy. [Photo/Agencies]

Jack (L)and Tatiana Schlossberg, grandchildren of the late US President John F. Kennedy recite Robert Frost's poem The Road Not Taken during a celebration of the 50th anniversary of the late US President 's inauguration, at the Kennedy Center concert hall in Washington, Jan 20, 2011. Jack and Tatiana are children of Kennedy's daughter Caroline Kennedy
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

This is the first time I have ever seen pics of Caroline's children. Seems like they were kept extremely sheltered from the public.

JFK and Nancy Pelosi from 1961 -how old is Pelosi ??? Secondly, did JFK tap that ???

Wow, Rose looks a lot like Jackie.

JFK Ambulance

The ambulance that carried JFK's body and Jackie from
    Andrews Air Force base to Washington is going to be
    auctioned off on the Barret-Jackson Auto Auction
    tonight on SPEED channel at around 8:00 est.

Just thought I'd let ya know...

Lots of controversy over the provenance of the ambulance:

http://jalopnik.com/5740112/barrett+...-jfk-ambulance

VCNJ~

WOW! Thanks for the info. I'm in to race cars and hot rods,
    not ambulances. Imagine being the guy who pays like
    $4,000,000 for a look-a-like.

My dad was a cop in D.C. and saw the ambulance go by. He
    told me tonight it looks just like he remembered it. But I also
    heard there was like 70 of them built.

You'd think someone would keep a serious pedigree on things
    like this, especially if your looking for big money for it...

Conspiracy and the direction of the shots

There was a facinating Discovery Channel special about the direction of the shot that killed JFK. They proved conclusively that it came from the Texas School Book depository based on the exit would and brain matter splatter in the car. You can see an excerpt here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szGciJo0iPo

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    This is a link to Life Magazine. Some of these photos have never been released before.

http://www.life.com/
    Thanks! I love the one where Jackie's standing (albeit rail thin) at her desk and the caption reads, 'Even her office seems stylish'.

Happy Fall to all

You can prove anything on TV.Having been a special forces trooper in a war you see what is what.These shows are based on all kinds of hypothetical bullshit.Why was the back of his head blown off if he was not hit from the front??????Anyone that has ever been in combat that is a no brainer does not tale a bunch of "experts"that have only been on shooting ranges in controlied enviorments

I still feel today that Oswald was very much involved. Nearly 20 year's since ollie stone's Dallas in wonderland film, JFK , the tide is right out on conspiracy theories - why wasn't the very opinionated oswald spouting off to colleagueswhen jfk passed by? Why leave his wedding ring with his wife for the first-time? There's much else beside....

I am not saying Oswald was not involved.I am saying he passed a parafin test by by the Dallas police that proves he did not fire a rifle that day.The Cheif of police stated that as well "We can not put a rifle in his hands".It did prove he had in fact fired a pistol non the less.No way one person is capable of the planning and execution of a President unless he walks right up with a pistol at point blank range can he pull it off.How did Oswald land a job on the motorcade route????Not a coincidence.I have an older friend in New Orleans that worked for Mafia Don Carlos Marcello and knew Lee Oswald when he was in New Orleans.He told me he believed he was involved in some way but absolutely not a shooter.That was left to several pros that did that very sort of work.He also said LHO was not a communist and that he had been involved with the CIA in some things.

Jackie's pink suit to be hidden until 2013. They don't know the whereabouts of her pillbox hat:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/jackie-kennedy-artifacts-missing-jfk-inauguration-anniversary-exhibit-20110128-111125-065.html

Quote Originally Posted by Morto View Post
    You can prove anything on TV.Having been a special forces trooper in a war you see what is what.These shows are based on all kinds of hypothetical bullshit.Why was the back of his head blown off if he was not hit from the front??????Anyone that has ever been in combat that is a no brainer does not tale a bunch of "experts"that have only been on shooting ranges in controlied enviorments
    Well you are mis-informed. It wasn't the back of his had that was blown out it was the right front. Here is a link to his autopsy photo. *warning* dead pic.

http://vanessawest.tripod.com/jfkbw11.jpg

And here is a look at the back of his head. You can see that it's not blown out at all. Again, warning... dead pic.

http://vanessawest.tripod.com/jfkbw6.jpg

Whoops, it looks like they can't be directly linked. Here is a link to all the crime scence photos for JFK and many other people. Scroll down until you find JFK.

http://vanessawest.tripod.com/crimescenephotos.html

One thing that any student of the JFK assasination knows is that there are huge amounts of conflicting evidence and views on how,why and so forth not to mention the single and multiple shooter theories.I have read extensively on all or both you could say and my own humble opinion is there was more than one shooter.There are also two sets of autopsy photos floating around one being the government version that you linked me to and another that shows the wounds elsewhere and how it was changed.The Doctors attending JFK also gave conflicting facts on this.The argument goes on and on it seems and will continue until our own government reveals the truth in it's entirety many years from now as they have said they would.You have to ask yourself why they would do this if they have already given us the truthful version???A dear friend of mines father was a congressman from Idaho many years ago and best friends with Senator Frank Church who was investigating JFK's death.He told my friends father the truth was so shocking the American people would never forgive the government for lying and certain peoples involvement that was covered up.The congressman told me this story himself in his 80s a number of years ago.There is no acceptable reason to with hold the information unless it is damning to their official version.I find it also odd that the date they set almost makes certain that everyone alive during the assasination will be dead by then.To me that serves no purpose what so ever other than the truth will be too hard for most to swallow.The wound that killed the President was the rear,center right hand side almost top of the head.It was the size of a soft ball.Having been in war and having sniper training I disagree with the "official version".I do concede the neck shot could have come from behind,it is very possible.The biggest issue as far as Oswald's actions are to me that he passed a parafin test showing he did not fire a rifle that day and why would he just happen to have a job on the motorcade route???Nothing is that coincidental in this world.

I have also read extensively about the situation. One thing to always remember too is that LHO lived in the Soviet Union and his wife was Soviet and a communist.
    It may not even have been our own government that perpetrated this. Rather, so much was happening with the cold war growing and Kennedy's push toward a national space program.
    Had Jack Ruby not "offed" LHO, we could have found out more information. It died with LHO.
    I think the bigger question is, who really paid Jack Ruby or was JR a bonified American hero killing the man who killed our president out of patriotism?
    Lordy... he was just a sleezy bar owner. Here is an excerpt from wikipedia.

In Gerald Posner's book Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK, Ruby's friends, relatives and associates stress how upset he was upon hearing of Kennedy's murder, even crying on occasion, and how he went so far as to close his loss-making clubs for three days as a mark of respect.[4]

As Norman Mailer said: "Oswald's ghost haunts us"

JFK much like MLK controversy will go on forever...

I will say that those morgue photos are some of the worst caliber I've seen (not gross, I am speaking as a death professional) I can only say that back then they just didnt take any good photos.
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

OK, for all of you who have questions as to whether or not the CIA was involved in JFK's assassination, I can definitively give you an answer.

In college, one of my classes went to DC for a week. We toured the FBI, the White House, Arlington, the bars... One kid had a relative that worked for the CIA and got a tour set up for us. We had to undergo a little background check to get clearance, which had me a wee bit worried.

It was actually a bit boring-just offices and such. At the very end, the agent had us assemble in a conference room that had apparently been used in a movie. He said, "Does anybody have any questions?" Nobody said a word. "Come on, you don't have any questions? This is the CIA, everybody has questions.." Mentally, I said to myself, "Fuck it" and raised my hand. The agent nodded at me, and I said, "What involvement, if any, did the CIA have in the assassination of JFK?" I felt everyone around me go rigid, and I saw the color literally drop out of the professor's face. The agent was cool about it, though. He said that was before his time, but he personally did not believe The Agency had anything to do with it.

Hope that clears things up for everyone!

Yes, I know it was an incredibly stupid, yet ballsy thing to do, but I would have forever regretted not asking when the opportunity arose. Plus, I didn't pay for my own drinks for the rest of that trip, and I heard it was the topic of the Poly Sci departmental meeting.

Yes,Oswald's wife was Russian but you have to remember that although a communist country and technically an enemy at that time does not make her an active communist or party member and she did resolve to stay and become an American citizen later.Ruby was not paid to off Oswald rather held responsible by underworld higher ups that held him responsible to make sure Oswald did not talk.You have to wonder what happened to the interrogation tapes that the Dallas police made but our own FBI says do not exist??I have no doubt Lee Oswald was up to his neck in the plot but it was proven that day forensically he did not fire a rifle through parrafin tests by the DPD.Also if you look at the illustration that the Warren commish used to show the head wound on JFK it shows the bullet traveling horizontally through JFK's head entering from the rear as his head is destroyed.The interesting thing is that although it is an illustration the bullet could not have traveled horizontally from behind if the trajectory of that shot came from the sixth floor it would have been a downward trajectory.Now if it was a frontal shot,the Grassy Knoll or another spot would afford the shooter a horizontal shot with the proper trajectory that would be capable of creating the head wound.Just something to ponder.

Best line from the movie A Few Good Men :

Maybe if we work at it, we can get Dawson charged with the Kennedy Assasination
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Thanks! I love the one where Jackie's standing (albeit rail thin) at her desk and the caption reads, 'Even her office seems stylish'.

My dad was Navy and back then I remember all the Navy Moms talking about Jackie and what she would wear.

Jackie's pink suit to be hidden until 2013. They don't know the whereabouts of her pillbox hat:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/jackie-kennedy-artifacts-missing-jfk-inauguration-anniversary-exhibit-20110128-111125-065.html
    Actually, it's 2103

Yes,Oswald's wife was Russian but you have to remember that although a communist country and technically an enemy at that time does not make her an active communist or party member and she did resolve to stay and become an American citizen later.Ruby was not paid to off Oswald rather held responsible by underworld higher ups that held him responsible to make sure Oswald did not talk.You have to wonder what happened to the interrogation tapes that the Dallas police made but our own FBI says do not exist??I have no doubt Lee Oswald was up to his neck in the plot but it was proven that day forensically he did not fire a rifle through parrafin tests by the DPD.Also if you look at the illustration that the Warren commish used to show the head wound on JFK it shows the bullet traveling horizontally through JFK's head entering from the rear as his head is destroyed.The interesting thing is that although it is an illustration the bullet could not have traveled horizontally from behind if the trajectory of that shot came from the sixth floor it would have been a downward trajectory.Now if it was a frontal shot,the Grassy Knoll or another spot would afford the shooter a horizontal shot with the proper trajectory that would be capable of creating the head wound.Just something to ponder.

There is no way we can't ponder it all.
    But one of the things that always stand out in my mind from the Zebruder file is seeing Jackie grabbing parts of his brains and then sitting back down only to speed away to the hospital.
    She wasn't reaching for the Secret Service person.
    It's all a done deal... in the 60's, so many issues could be swept under the table.
    It wasn't until Nixon and his BS was caught that it was all fair game.
    The media couldn't be stopped.

Very true!

Quote Originally Posted by soaring_butterfly View Post
    Actually, it's 2103
    I'll be dead by then.

I'll be dead by then.

I'm pretty certain most of the posters here will be dead with you.

you can see Nellie Connally and Jackie's back. JFK is on the floor. One of my favorite JFK assassination pics. Clint Hill is on top, of course.
    Last edited by cash; 02-02-2011 at 05:47 PM.

just released silent footage of Jfk and Jackie the night of November 21/1963.

http://ca.gawker.com/5767276/footage-of-jfks-last-night-made-public-after-47-years

Quote Originally Posted by jimpuck19 View Post
    Conspiracy...perhaps...

Limo driver...no!
    I agree.

Since I am having problems seeing the video that everyone is referring to, I am assuming (correct me if I am wrong) that it "shows" the driver of the Presidential limo firing the fatal shot. The driver Bill Greer was a Secret Service agent, along with the agent on the front passenger seat, Roy Kellerman. If Greer fired a shot, wouldn't you think that Kellerman, or the Connellyís would have reported an extremely loud shot from a short distance? The noise would have been deafening.

Some of the conspiracy theories are absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Plano Mark View Post
    Some of the conspiracy theories are absurd.
    lol My favorite is the Gemstone File thing. The only thing missing from it are the aliens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemstone_File

Was there a conspiracy in the JFK thing? I don't know. Maybe there was a conspiracy and maybe Oswald just got plain old fashioned lucky (it does happen).
    Last edited by rucyco2; 04-20-2011 at 05:28 PM.

There is one theory that I've heard that used enlarged photos of the Grassy Knoll at the time of the fatal shot. They see a "policeman" with a badge and claim it is Officer JD Tippet, who was later shot by Oswald.

I have serious doubts on Oswald as the lone assassin. But Iím seeing theories of 8-10 shots from 4-5 locations, or accidental/deliberate shots from the Secret Service agents. That takes away from finding the truth. I think Oswald had something to do with it, probably the Mafia and perhaps Anti-Castro Cubans were involved. The incompetence of the Secret Service, Dallas Police, FBI, Warren Report, and pathologists, along with the secretive nature of the Kennedy family and the CIA also complicates finding the truth.

One question I always have, did Oswald ever take the rifle out and target practice with it? I donít see how someone, even a Marine marksman, could take a rifle without practice, and make the shots he is reported to make in Dealey Plaza.
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Plano Mark View Post
    There is one theory that I've heard that used enlarged photos of the Grassy Knoll at the time of the fatal shot. They see a "policeman" with a badge and claim it is Officer JD Tippet, who was later shot by Oswald.

I have serious doubts on Oswald as the lone assassin. But Iím seeing theories of 8-10 shots from 4-5 locations, or accidental/deliberate shots from the Secret Service agents. That takes away from finding the truth. I think Oswald had something to do with it, probably the Mafia and perhaps Anti-Castro Cubans were involved. The incompetence of the Secret Service, Dallas Police, FBI, Warren Report, and pathologists, along with the secretive nature of the Kennedy family and the CIA also complicates finding the truth.

One question I always have, did Oswald ever take the rifle out and target practice with it? I donít see how someone, even a Marine marksman, could take a rifle without practice, and make the shots he is reported to make in Dealey Plaza.
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    I've "heard" that Oswald practiced at the Elm Fork gun range in Irving near what is now Las Colinas. Off of Luna and Northwest Highway.

The proof of conspiracy is in the fact that everyone of us has to be dead before the government will release the truth which it acknowledges it will in due time.That is the proof in the pudding,and the truth is so terrible that our government has decided that WE the American people can not handle it.The ironic part of all this is that the government has known the entire truth all along and has put on the Warren commish and house asassination comittees in DC over the years to appease all of us idiots until we die so we dont "rock the boat" and lead us all down the merry path of lies so that when we are all dead our children can be told what they wont tell us. Believe me the truth is so terrible none of us would look at our government the same way again if not revolt over it.To be bullshitted all these years of why our president was plotted against and murdered for the whole world to see to me is just inexcusable.The standard in DC is that the American people have to be protected from information of this level of negativity.....ha ha ha right.
    I thought that most of the files were released years ago and made public, and only a few remained, is this not true?

The Girl On The Stairs--Dealy Plaza

Interesting book that came out. Agree or disagree with who did it, the story of the lady who was on the stairs is amazing.

http://mysite.verizon.net/restu5kb/

To Mods: If you feel that this should be merged please do so.
    Last edited by johnny; 05-15-2011 at 11:06 AM.
    Delusion. Life's Best Coping Mechanism
    Check out Floyd's new Band:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYA5iAAJg8

I'll have to pick the book up at the library. I've always been interested in the Kennedy assasination. I was only 5 or 6 years old, but remember my mother making us watch "history" in the making on the television.
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

what is interesting about the book is that whether you believe oswald was on the 6th floor or not, it is worrisome that the Warren Commission didn't spend more time on this witness -and the other ones with her.
    the book is a great read about the author as he goes on a search for this person. well worth it for his interaction with other folks of the time.
    Delusion. Life's Best Coping Mechanism
    Check out Floyd's new Band:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYA5iAAJg8