Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 2232

Thread: Buddy Holly

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Hey Gary, I found this site

    http://larryholley.com/

    But looks like not a lot of work done on it and no one seems to have been on it since Nov of 2007.

    I'm bad with faces, but who is that woman in the pic? It's not Maria Elena is it? Nah, it must be this Sherry Holley who is also on the site. Is that his wife?

    Anyone read the book, I must get it now!

    The Buddy I knew.
    I would so totally buy this book too. And will. Even if it's got nothing new than what we've come to learn already, I'd do it just to piss off "Mrs. Holly". Shrew.

    Buddy loved everybody apparently, that's why he made music. Seems to me Mrs. Holly is doing exactly what her late husband would not want her to do. So much for her late husbands legacy ....

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamma View Post
    I would so totally buy this book too. And will. Even if it's got nothing new than what we've come to learn already, I'd do it just to piss off "Mrs. Holly". Shrew.

    Buddy loved everybody apparently, that's why he made music. Seems to me Mrs. Holly is doing exactly what her late husband would not want her to do. So much for her late husbands legacy ....
    I'm going to get it too! Poor Larry, I mean, Buddy was HIS brother. I hate when people do that to families. I know the law is the law and we have to follow it and she was married to him and he must have loved her, but when he died, she should have let his family deal with everything.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Hey Gary, I found this site

    http://larryholley.com/

    But looks like not a lot of work done on it and no one seems to have been on it since Nov of 2007.

    I'm bad with faces, but who is that woman in the pic? It's not Maria Elena is it? Nah, it must be this Sherry Holley who is also on the site. Is that his wife?

    Anyone read the book, I must get it now!

    The Buddy I knew.
    Yes, that's Travis, Sherry (Travis' daughter), and Larry. Very nice people. I knew Larry had a book out, but never read it. I'll have to check the bookstores.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    Remember, too, that Maria owns the name "Buddy Holly"......she does not own the name Charles Hardin Holley, Buddy's real name.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Gary, any recent pics of Maria? I would like to check the shrew out!

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Remember, too, that Maria owns the name "Buddy Holly"......she does not own the name Charles Hardin Holley, Buddy's real name.
    Ooohh, good one! I'd love to see her get her panties in a wad over that one! Buddy's career sure as hell didn't start when he got married. Mrs. Holly needs to give credit where credit is due.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Gary, any recent pics of Maria? I would like to check the shrew out!
    I'm not sure how recent this one is......it looks to be a couple of years old as I know she looks older than this now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    Go here for a more recent pic of Peggy Sue and Maria.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../wbuddy113.xml
    It's funny........the article states Maria is 62. WRONG! She's 72.
    Last edited by Gary; 01-13-2008 at 03:09 PM. Reason: add text

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Go here for a more recent pic of Peggy Sue and Maria.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../wbuddy113.xml
    It's funny........the article states Maria is 62. WRONG! She's 72.
    Thanks for the pictures and the article!!! They are great!

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Thanks for the pictures and the article!!! They are great!
    You're welcome!

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Amsterdam, Sin City of the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,200
    Does Maria-Elena think she has the sole rights to the memory of Buddy? Jeezzzz, I can't stand people like that.
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...


  12. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Warwick, RI, USA
    Posts
    1,919
    I read this yesterday and was dumbfounded. Copyright infringement is one thing, but publishing your "memoirs" in which you discuss your relationship/friendship with a famous person is another. Mrs. Holly might have rights over licensing, but intellectual property of another person sounds legally flimsy to me. I'm no lawyer, though. Has anyone ever successfully stopped one of those "unauthorized" biographies? I know several authors capitalize on writing the sleaziest interpretations of a person's life. There were some wild ones about Princess Diana if I remember, and if the Royal Family can't block one of those . . .

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I don't feel bad for her. She lied about her pregnancy. Buddy was going to divorce her after the tour and move back to Lubbock and she wanted no part of moving to Lubbock. His family never liked her and even more so now. Because they were married at the time of the crash, she owns the name and images of Buddy and leaves his family out of everything. Everything she has said in interviews is scripted.
    If she indeed made up the PJ story--sounds like she's one of those low wattage people who will say or do anything to swing attention off the victim and onto theirself.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    You know.,I thought of this thread off and on all day. I realized that the Music didn't die for me when he was killed.

    He was an entertainer, but not the only one, and by some, not even considered the best.

    Do you ever wonder if the plane crash made them more famous than they would have been if they had lived?

    So many of our good musicians have been unexpectedly killed. Why do we focus on BH more than we do the others?

    Could it be because he was promoted more after death? Did we have a Jim Croce movie? What about an Otis Redding movie?

    I was just wondering.......

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    Buddy Holly was pretty much a forgotten figure in the music scene for years after his death. Records were still released after his death, where Bopper and Valens didn't have much released at all after they were killed, but even though Buddy's music was still being released, they really didn't sell much...at least not enough to chart. It wasn't until the movie came out in 1978 that people took notice of him again, and one of those people was Maria. All of a sudden, she came out of the woodwork and saw Buddy's name, image, and music was making money again, and she wasn't going to let that by! She divorced her 2nd husband and re-took the Holly name....and all hell broke loose within a handfull of years. Yes, a blockbuster movie does wonders! Gary Busey was nominated for best actor in THE BUDDY HOLLY STORY and nostalgic music was really happening then, so it took everybody by storm. CHA-CHING!! $$$

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,578
    Someone once told me that had BH lived he would have been more famous than Elvis. I don't think so, JMO.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Someone once told me that had BH lived he would have been more famous than Elvis. I don't think so, JMO.
    I doubt it, too. Those who knew him said IF he had lived, he would have been more like a Neil Diamond type. Personally, I think he would have left the recording part for others.........he would have done song-writing and producing records for others. He really was a great song-writer. I think this one was written about Maria:

    LEARNING THE GAME
    Hearts that are broken and love that's untrue
    These go with learning the game

    When you love her and she doesn't love you
    You're only learning the game

    When she says that you're the only one she'll ever love
    Then you find that you are not the one she's thinking of

    Feeling so sad and you're all alone and blue
    That's when you're learning the game

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I doubt it, too. Those who knew him said IF he had lived, he would have been more like a Neil Diamond type. Personally, I think he would have left the recording part for others.........he would have done song-writing and producing records for others. He really was a great song-writer. I think this one was written about Maria:

    LEARNING THE GAME
    Hearts that are broken and love that's untrue
    These go with learning the game

    When you love her and she doesn't love you
    You're only learning the game

    When she says that you're the only one she'll ever love
    Then you find that you are not the one she's thinking of

    Feeling so sad and you're all alone and blue
    That's when you're learning the game
    If this is all true about Maria...where's karma when you need it?

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,071
    the beatles had not forgot him.

    and,peggy sue was lovely indeed.
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 01-15-2008 at 06:36 AM. Reason: big as a cadillac

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    the beatles had not forgot him.
    No, and neither did the Rolling Stones who did NOT FADE AWAY as one of their first records. But the fans quickly forgot..........
    And the story of The Hollies naming themselves after Buddy is not true. The group formed near the Christmas holidays in 61 or 62 (I forget when) and Eric Haydock (bass player) came up with the name The Hollies after Christmas Holly. However, they were all fans of Buddy so let the story slide about that story for a long time.

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I doubt it, too. Those who knew him said IF he had lived, he would have been more like a Neil Diamond type. Personally, I think he would have left the recording part for others.........he would have done song-writing and producing records for others. He really was a great song-writer. I think this one was written about Maria:

    LEARNING THE GAME
    Hearts that are broken and love that's untrue
    These go with learning the game

    When you love her and she doesn't love you
    You're only learning the game

    When she says that you're the only one she'll ever love
    Then you find that you are not the one she's thinking of

    Feeling so sad and you're all alone and blue
    That's when you're learning the game
    I would have hoped that he would have had quite the career ahead of him. He was quite prolific when he was alive.

    He also had a head on his shoulders, and would not have succumed to vices, ala Jerry Lee, or Elvis, or Little Richard, etc.

    I do agree that he would have had more of an impact as a producer and songwriter over time, but at the time of his death had many more years of performing and producing his own material ahead of him.

    Had he moved back to lubbuck, set up a studio there, reunited with the crickets, (which was all planned) who knows what would have happened?

    The Beatles reinvented themselves over the years, as did Elvis to keep themselves viable commodities. I would hope to think that Buddy, being the innovator that he was, would have done that as well.

    He might have given the British Invasion a hell of a run for their money.
    Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others- Groucho Marx

    Censorship is like telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.- Mark Twain

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lubbock/San Angelo Texas
    Posts
    3,461
    great thread you guys! buddy also had a hand in many "firsts" in the music industry. he was truly a revolutionary!
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"



  23. #173
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,321
    I'll bet he would have aged well, too. I've always loved his skin and smile the most . I doubt he would have turned into one of those disco-chain-wearing-steal-your-song-for-money-bimbo-on-each arm producers either! Buddy would have had class, baby.

    And he would have dropped Maria's ass a long, long time ago...(Get it? Get it? Like the song? Oh nevermind, I thought it was clever, me )
    Goodbye Porpoise Spit!


  24. #174
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    I like to think that if Buddy had lived, music would be a LOT different than it is today. With Elvis in the Army, would Buddy have become the new "King"? Would the British Invasion have happened? Would DISCO have happened? Would the likes of Bobby Vee, Fabian, Bobby Rydell and other "teen idols" have happened? Buddy liked trends (Bo Diddley, Chuck Berry, R&B) but he also started them himself. He was the first rock & roll artist to have a full orchestra backing him. He wrote his own stuff, he produced his own, and he played on his own recordings. He was also producer for Waylon's first record and wanted to do some stuff with Ritchie Valens. Can you imagine the sound that those two would have made? Maybe the Beatles would have followed THAT trend? It boggles the mind, if you really think about it...........

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Gary,

    You put a lot of faith in Buddy. Elvis would have still come home, and Parker would have still promoted him. He was also the King, for more than his music. Buddy, God Bless him, was no Elvis in the looks department.

    I are you kidding me about the Beatles? If Elvis could not stop them, what makes you think Buddy could.

  26. #176
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Gary,

    You put a lot of faith in Buddy. Elvis would have still come home, and Parker would have still promoted him. He was also the King, for more than his music. Buddy, God Bless him, was no Elvis in the looks department.

    I are you kidding me about the Beatles? If Elvis could not stop them, what makes you think Buddy could.
    If Buddy had lived, I really doubt that the clean-cut "teen idols" would have been around. After Buddy died, there was nothing....Elvis was in the Army, Chuck Berry was in jail, Little Richard dedicated his life to the Lord, and kids wanted SOMETHING, so the powers that be "discovered" Fabian, Bobby Rydell and the other Philly clan. There's no way they would have been popular if Buddy had lived. The idols were "cleaned up" rock & roll stars that even the parents liked. Buddy would have kept a "different" kind of rock & roll going, but nothing like TURN ME LOOSE or VOLARE. The kids were craving something after the teen idols bored them and the Beatles came along. Elvis was more into making hokey movies and recording "great" tunes like PUPPET ON A STRING, DO THE CLAM, and ROCK A HULA BABY. Yes, they sold, but it's because he was Elvis, they sure weren't great songs! Elvis wasn't touring and the kids wanted to see some music happening. Then the Beatles came.....Hell, they didn't even want to come to the U.S.! They thought they were going to be a failure here and dreaded going back to England as failures, they had no idea that the crowd that awaited them at JFK was for them! Even Ed Sullivan thought he was taking a pretty risky chance of booking them for his show. Sure the kids were buying their records but what will the PARENTS think when they see them on the show? They might RUIN his show and reputation! I still say they would have been "just another music act" who copied American rock & roll artists, from the U.K., had Buddy lived. Remember, their first recordings were a bunch of cover songs.....The Miracles, Buddy Holly, Carl Perkins, The Cookies, Arthur Alexander....they didn't think much of their own songs. They LOVED American music and were more than happy to just do those songs and a handfull of their own stuff.

  27. #177
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547

  28. #178
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    That was good. I thought she would be against the book, but I was happily surprised that she is not against it.

    I tried to order the book last night, and was told it is on hold. I hope it will out soon.

  29. #179
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Who Really Cares
    Posts
    2,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    You know.,I thought of this thread off and on all day. I realized that the Music didn't die for me when he was killed.

    He was an entertainer, but not the only one, and by some, not even considered the best.

    Do you ever wonder if the plane crash made them more famous than they would have been if they had lived?

    So many of our good musicians have been unexpectedly killed. Why do we focus on BH more than we do the others?

    Could it be because he was promoted more after death? Did we have a Jim Croce movie? What about an Otis Redding movie?

    I was just wondering.......
    I he was in the 1st era or golden era of Rock N Roll...also the Beatles were heavily influenced by BH

  30. #180
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    That was good. I thought she would be against the book, but I was happily surprised that she is not against it.

    I tried to order the book last night, and was told it is on hold. I hope it will out soon.
    I know several people who have received their copies already. Not sure where they got it from, though....maybe Amazon?

  31. #181
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Your kidding? I checked with both of my clubs and they say it's on hold. Not even been advertised. I will check again.

  32. #182
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714




    ]Whatever Happened to Peggy Sue?: A Memoir by Buddy Holly's Peggy Sue
    by Peggy Sue Gerron (Author)


    List Price:$23.95 Price:$23.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details Special Offers AvailableSave an extra 5% on all Books pre-orders.

    Availability: This title has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.




    As you can see, this book will not be cheap!!!
    Last edited by Katie; 01-16-2008 at 08:13 PM.

  33. #183
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post





    ]Whatever Happened to Peggy Sue?: A Memoir by Buddy Holly's Peggy Sue
    by Peggy Sue Gerron (Author)


    List Price:$23.95 Price:$23.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details Special Offers AvailableSave an extra 5% on all Books pre-orders.

    Availability: This title has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.




    As you can see, this book will not be cheap!!!
    I'll have to ask where they got their copies and what they paid.

  34. #184
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    Get your copy here!
    http://www.peggysueonline.com/

  35. #185
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Thanks Gary. I have checked Barnes and Noble, and Doubleday. They are not even advertising it yet.

  36. #186
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    I just found out that Peggy will be in Clear Lake, Iowa, this year for the Fifties In Feb. show so I will be getting my copy from her then, and hopefully she will autograph it for me! I will be more than happy to book share after I'm done with it to anybody who's interested. Please PM me if interested. I trust ALL Death Hags!!

  37. #187
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Wow, That's even more expensive. I think I will wait on my discount.

  38. #188
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I just found out that Peggy will be in Clear Lake, Iowa, this year for the Fifties In Feb. show so I will be getting my copy from her then, and hopefully she will autograph it for me! I will be more than happy to book share after I'm done with it to anybody who's interested. Please PM me if interested. I trust ALL Death Hags!!
    Damn it Gary!!! I really can not get to Clear Lake and you are making me want to go more and more!

    I will PM you since we are in the same state, lol.

    Also, I wanted to ask you since I have not been back in so many years, when did they start calling it Fifties in Feb?

  39. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    They started calling it Fifties In Feb. in 2004, because of uno who.......she wanted some $$$ for the use of Buddy's name in the tribute. In 2003 they called it Legend Fest or something like that, and in 2004 it was changed to Fifties In Feb. and it's gonna stay that way for a while now. Make plans for '09!!!!!

  40. #190
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    They started calling it Fifties In Feb. in 2004, because of uno who.......she wanted some $$$ for the use of Buddy's name in the tribute. In 2003 they called it Legend Fest or something like that, and in 2004 it was changed to Fifties In Feb. and it's gonna stay that way for a while now. Make plans for '09!!!!!
    Oh Jesus H Christ, that woman is a shrew!

    I am making plans for '09 for sure!

  41. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jumping Into a Space Vortex
    Posts
    2,806
    It's hard to believe it's been almost 50 years since "The Day the Music Died". So Sad. Such a young musician whose life was cut tragically short.

  42. #192
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Well, when the tour was on, Bopper's wife was pregnant and constantly talked about his wife and the new baby. Buddy never talked about Maria having a baby and even to the best recollection of his band at the time (Tommy Allsup, Waylon Jennings, Carl Bunch) Buddy never once mentioned Maria being pregnant, though he was thrilled to death (sorry) that Bopper was going to have another child (he already had a little girl). Buddy supposedly said that he was looking forward to becoming a father "some day", but that was about all he said. Does that mean she wasn't pregnant? No, but those who knew Buddy said that if they were going to have a baby he would have been bragging it up as much as Bopper. She was "supposedly" 4 months along, so it's not like he wouldn't have known. Even his family didn't know.
    She "miscarried" when she heard of the crash, but then recovered enough to fly to Lubbock for the burial, but never went to the funeral. She stayed in her hotel room. Why didn't she stay with Buddy's family? They didn't like her......she was, and is, a phony.
    WHoa...I've never heard any of this. I always understood that she had never given an interview prior to the one in Texas Monthly and had more or less blamed the fans for his demise, that being the reason for her cold nature when it came to his fans.

    I never really considered her reasons for not going to his funeral. Hmm, so how much of that bio-pic is real??

  43. #193
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over yonder *directional point to accompany*
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Furr View Post
    WHoa...I've never heard any of this. I always understood that she had never given an interview prior to the one in Texas Monthly and had more or less blamed the fans for his demise, that being the reason for her cold nature when it came to his fans.

    I never really considered her reasons for not going to his funeral. Hmm, so how much of that bio-pic is real??
    I cannot believe that she would blame the fans who made her rich for something that was an accident. And never trust a bio-pic things are added and taken away at leisure.


    When platform shoes would do a world of good.

  44. #194
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    292
    It's good to see so many fans of Buddy's Music, I'm only 28, but I love the music from the 50's, and Buddy definitely Had talent that shouldn't be forgotten..
    *KhAoS*

  45. #195
    anyone know where we can find the pic of the wreck with the bodies on the ground??


  46. #196
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by guyinpto View Post
    anyone know where we can find the pic of the wreck with the bodies on the ground??
    http://www.buddyhollyonline.com/crashpics.html
    http://www.globegazette.com/features.../crashsite.php
    Last edited by Gary; 01-30-2008 at 06:44 PM. Reason: addition

  47. #197
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,125
    Ya know I guess if I were sleazy enough to tell someone I was knocked up and then he died and I had to atten his funeral and I didn't even LQQK PG, I guess I wouold stay in my hotel room and pretend to be having some kind of a miscarriage or break down? Who the hell doesn't go to their husbands funeral? I think she stayed on the phone with an attorney finding out her rights and maybe since there was no will if she was going to get it all? There has got to be something in this book coming out that tells the truth about her NOT being pregnant.

  48. #198
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,578
    OMG, that plane was just reduced to a pile of crumpled, burnt metal.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  49. #199
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,125

    These are not the pictures I saw of the crash site. The ones I saw showed the bodies still on the ground. There were no close ups but they had one of each body and the pilot was really ripped up. I also saw an autopsys some where and it said that part of the plane seat had ripped into Buddys scrottum. That Richie had only half a head left and it was not a pretty site. Let me go digging and see where I saw this stuff. Then will post.

  50. #200
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    547
    The pilot was trapped in the plane. I've seen a photo where you can see his foot sticking out of the wreckage. I can't tell if it's one from the Globe Gazette, though. Also, there was no fire, so no burned wreckage.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •