Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: John Ritter

I saw commercial for his son Jason's show, "Kevin saves world" or something. I was like, wow he reminds me of someone.
    Looked him up and wow..he looks and sounds just like dad.

I miss John.

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    I saw commercial for his son Jason's show, "Kevin saves world" or something. I was like, wow he reminds me of someone.
    Looked him up and wow..he looks and sounds just like dad.

I miss John.
    I did the same thing. Did you notice that he has his dad's mannerisms and facial expressions? Uncanny isn't it? The show was pretty good too.

Life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    I did the same thing. Did you notice that he has his dad's mannerisms and facial expressions? Uncanny isn't it? The show was pretty good too.
    https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...10&action=view

I think he doesn't actually sound like his dad. I think maybe a little bit when John was in Three's Co
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    He's generally good in whatever he's in. He does remind you of John at times but can hold his own as well. One of his best works was in the show Joan Of Arcadia a show which lasted about 2 seasons back in the early 00s. He was actually the best thing in it to be honest. His character Kevin was a paraplegic but unlike many of the shows shown at the time, a big deal wasn't made of the fact he was in a chair, it was just part of who he was. It should have lasted more than a couple of years but it wasn't to be.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    He's generally good in whatever he's in. He does remind you of John at times but can hold his own as well. One of his best works was in the show Joan Of Arcadia a show which lasted about 2 seasons back in the early 00s. He was actually the best thing in it to be honest. His character Kevin was a paraplegic but unlike many of the shows shown at the time, a big deal wasn't made of the fact he was in a chair, it was just part of who he was. It should have lasted more than a couple of years but it wasn't to be.
    I read that this show isn't likely to last long due to the steep drop in ratings between the premiere and second episodes. That's a shame because it's a good show.

I'm also glad John's widow sued the hospital due to John's misdiagnosis that led to his death. The foundation she created for awareness and early detection of his condition was a great idea too.