View Poll Results: How would you have executed OJ Simpson?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beheading

32 11.68%
  • Electric Chair

27 9.85%
  • Firing Squad

11 4.01%
  • Unleash pit bulls on him

40 14.60%
  • Hanging

6 2.19%
  • Cut his dick off and let him bleed to death

111 40.51%
  • Other

47 17.15%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O.J. Simpson

Now maybe the Goldmans can finally get the millions O.J.'s been hiding in Swiss and offshore bank accounts. Finally.

Imprisoned, broke, and hated by almost everyone in the world...justice is served.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    ...justice is served.

"Hi"

Now maybe the Goldmans can finally get the millions O.J.'s been hiding in Swiss and offshore bank accounts. Finally.

Imprisoned, broke, and hated by almost everyone in the world...justice is served.

No .... when he gets his ass kicked in jail, THEN justice will be served!!!

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, I don't even pretend to know all the questions ... Hey, where am I?" -- Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    You have to think he will be a prime target in Jail irrepective of how much time he serves. I expect him to be shanked, not straight away but in a couple of years when the attention waines.

OOOh I gotta add him to my death pool next year!

Is this a glorious day or what! Last saturday I was sitting here crying over Paul Newman and this saturday I am so frickin HAPPY!

I know you are not to take pleasure in other people's misery...but come on! This is GREAT!! Yep, Tony the Tiger GREAT!!!!

They found him guilty! That just amazes me. I wonder if he will get out and have a chance to do another freeway chase.

Finally justice is served after all this time...I have watched the trial pretty much gaval to gaval,and to be honest I thought because of his previous trials ,that the jury would give him a pass to prove that they were not predujicial?,but you could have knocked me down this morning when I logged on ,and there it was !!I kept thinking of where I was when I learned he was ''innocent'' in the first trial,and how things are so different now in my life and the world?Fred & Kim Goldman must be feeling very vindicated this rainy grey utah morning...?Karma.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    They found him guilty! That just amazes me. I wonder if he will get out and have a chance to do another freeway chase.
    Where's AC when he needs him?

Oh and...Bwahahahahahahahahahahtehetehetehelolololololoolololololllllllll!!!

Ironic, Vegas is the city of gambling. He gambled in Vegas and lost. I simply cannot wait until he is sentenced, hope it is a long time. His arrogant butt deserves this and more. As Fred Goldman said, hopes he has an extremely small prison cell with a small window that overlooks a golf course.
    "There is a land of the living and a land of the dead - and the bridge is love" ~ Thorndon Wilder ~

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I was thinking the same thing! But no, the judge made sure that wouldn't happen. He won't be allowed to leave jail between now and sentencing...so his freedom is officially over.

<<happy dance>>

More good news because I was afraid he would be allowed out until sentencing. I watched the video of his sentencing - it was like he was staring down the jury - looking at all of them. Does anyone know who the blond chickie was sitting next to his sister crying - it didn't look like his girlfriend, but maybe it was.
    "There is a land of the living and a land of the dead - and the bridge is love" ~ Thorndon Wilder ~

Once again the OJ guilt coupled with arrogance at trial.
    Does he ever admit making a mistake? (Well, no).

It'll be interesting to see the sentences given to Stewart and Simpson, and also what is given to the four who co-operated with the prosecution. (Immunity from prison time and given probation?)

Riccio ...signed a book deal, and I wouldn't be surprised if the others do as well, (need to pay those attorney fees).

Sympathy for the Simpson kids, Goldman's, and Nicole's family. They are suffering a life sentence of pain and loss because of this creep.

Hallelujah!
    OJ, here is a little music to send you on your merry road to HELL!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post
    As a Nevadan, you're welcome. j/k

He committed his crime on September 13 last year... the jury deliberated for 13 hours.... and he was convicted 13 years to the day of his acquittal...

The number 13 is definitely unlucky for O.J.!

How I Helped OJ Get Away With Murder

Have you all heard about the book "How I Helped OJ Get Away With Murder"? I hadn't heard of it until a couple of weeks ago during the trial coverage. The author, Mike Gilbert was the one who helped OJ hide assets and memorabillia from the Goldmans by putting the stuff into storage units under other peoples names, and some of that stuff is what found its way into that Vegas hotel room. Here's some info from the book jacket:

So why is Gilbert speaking out now? Has he gone from sinner to saint? Is he making a play for sympathy or looking to make a quick buck? No. (Proceeds from this book are going to the March of Dimes and other selected charities with which Gilbert has long been associated.) Gilbert is writing this book because he regrets what he did for his adored, childhood idol. He can no longer find any excuse for how he has shielded O.J. Simpson; and he is determined that the full truth must now be told, including:
    * O.J.'s late night confession to Gilbert
    * How Gilbert was responsible for O.J.'s hand not fitting the murder glove
    * Why O.J. murdered Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman (it was more than jealousy)
    * Why Gilbert defended O.J. for so long--and what finally convinced him he could do so no longer
    * How O.J. ignored his financial obligations to the Goldman family and milked the tabloids for money
    * The real reason why an armed O.J. burst in on the memorabilia collectors in Las Vegas (Gilbert had what O.J. was looking for)

I haven't read the book, but the two things that I've heard briefly about the comments above (paraphrasing):

*The confession: Supposedly OJ told Gilbert "If she hadn't opened the door that night with a knife in her hand, she'd be alive today"

*The glove that didn't fit: Gilbert asked OJ, "what happens if you stop taking your arthritis meds?" OJ responds "my hands and knuckles swell up and it's very painful". Gilbert says "OJ, why don't you stop taking your arthritis meds!"

Don't have a clue how much truth there is to this book, it seems to me, that the prosecutions request for OJ to try on the glove came as a surprise to OJ and his defense, but I can't remember for sure.

I will say, this Gilbert fellow is not at all like OJ's normal scuzzy-buddies. He looks, speaks and acts like a normal upstanding citizen.

Thank You Nevada!!!!!

Are they gonna try this guy as an accessory or is it a moot point because he didn't get convicted of it?

Quote Originally Posted by 2Dogs View Post
    Have you all heard about the book "How I Helped OJ Get Away With Murder"? I hadn't heard of it until a couple of weeks ago during the trial coverage. The author, Mike Gilbert was the one who helped OJ hide assets and memorabillia from the Goldmans by putting the stuff into storage units under other peoples names, and some of that stuff is what found its way into that Vegas hotel room. Here's some info from the book jacket:

So why is Gilbert speaking out now? Has he gone from sinner to saint? Is he making a play for sympathy or looking to make a quick buck? No. (Proceeds from this book are going to the March of Dimes and other selected charities with which Gilbert has long been associated.) Gilbert is writing this book because he regrets what he did for his adored, childhood idol. He can no longer find any excuse for how he has shielded O.J. Simpson; and he is determined that the full truth must now be told, including:
    * Why Gilbert defended O.J. for so long--and what finally convinced him he could do so no longer
    * How O.J. ignored his financial obligations to the Goldman family and milked the tabloids for money
    * The real reason why an armed O.J. burst in on the memorabilia collectors in Las Vegas (Gilbert had what O.J. was looking for)

I haven't read the book, but the two things that I've heard briefly about the comments above (paraphrasing):

*The confession: Supposedly OJ told Gilbert "If she hadn't opened the door that night with a knife in her hand, she'd be alive today"

*The glove that didn't fit: Gilbert asked OJ, "what happens if you stop taking your arthritis meds?" OJ responds "my hands and knuckles swell up and it's very painful". Gilbert says "OJ, why don't you stop taking your arthritis meds!"

Don't have a clue how much truth there is to this book, it seems to me, that the prosecutions request for OJ to try on the glove came as a surprise to OJ and his defense, but I can't remember for sure.

I will say, this Gilbert fellow is not at all like OJ's normal scuzzy-buddies. He looks, speaks and acts like a normal upstanding citizen.

This just makes me want to throw up...

Xena, I haven't heard anyone say anything about that. But my guess is he can't be tried as an accessory, because OJ was cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post
    This just makes me want to throw up...
    me too. why now? this guy is just as much a lowlife as Simpson is

I'd give him a pile of Cocaine the size of the moon and let him snort his sorry ass into his grave.

Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    me too. why now? this guy is just as much a lowlife as Simpson is
    That was pretty much Fred Goldman's reaction when he was interviewed about the book. Sickenly, the author asks for Fred Goldman's "forgiveness" in the book. Um...he didn't get it.

about 2 weeks ago i saw a movie on lifetime. it was a look at what happened behind the scences with the lawyers. it was off the hook. there was tons of evidence against oj. shapiro wanted him to plead guilty to manslaughter. kardashian left the case and he had words with shapiro after asking him to forgive F. lee bailey. kardashian said "i read the bible everyday and you should forgive bailey because i forgave you after you almost had me as an accomplice to a double murder" WTF??? cochran played black america. for those of you black people who thought oj was innocent, YOU GOT PLAYED HARD AS HELL. cochran picked the jury by race and gender. he knew older black women would say oj was innocent just like my mom did. and also those older black women were pissed because he married a white woman and they felt she deserved it. WTF!! the jury went to his house and the lawyers went to the house first, they took down all the pictures of oj's white friends and replaced them with pictures of black people and even for good measure put up works of African Art.(african pictures) the jury was all smiles when they saw how "black" oj was. they even took away the picture on his nightstand of a white lady and replaced it with a picture of his mama. blood was taken from oj and compared to the blood found and his defense team created doubt by saying his blood was planted at the site because a sample was taken from him. come on now. also because dumb ass mark furhman used the N-word it was used against him.he was accused of being so racist that he would frame oj. come on now. oj was more worried about getting out of jail and his image rather the fact that his ex-wife, the mother of his kids was dead. he did not want to be seen as the woman beater he was. nicole was put on trial and blamed for her own demise. sad, the mother of his kids being ripped apart in death. nicole left oj and he could not handle it. she had left him more than once remember they were divorced. all he kept saying is i am innocent. he did not sob or weep for nicole. he did not act like a man who'd just lost his ex-wife and the mother of his kids.as much as oj claimed to love nicole. i do not like my ex much, my kids dad, but if he died or was murdered, i would take it very hard. i'd be crushed. why?? because i loved him at one time in my life.

That was pretty much Fred Goldman's reaction when he was interviewed about the book. Sickenly, the author asks for Fred Goldman's "forgiveness" in the book. Um...he didn't get it.
    yuck, I guess not. what a dumbass

very interesting hotmama,what was the name of this movie...?

For this trial, there were 500 potential jurors. Many were eliminated due to OJ bias. The juror questionaire was 26 pages long. Galanter, (OJ attorney) now claims, after approving jurors, this jury was biased.

The chance for a re-trial is 1-3%.

OJ, fortunately, has passed his expiration date.

Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    yuck, I guess not. what a dumbass
    Dr. Phil had the Goldmans and Mike Gilbert on his show last week.

i hope nikii n ronni r laffing

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy1 View Post
    Dr. Phil had the Goldmans and Mike Gilbert on his show last week.
    At the same time? Did you see the interview, and if so, did you have any feelings one way or the other if the book is true or a work of fiction?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy1 View Post
    very interesting hotmama,what was the name of this movie...?
    all i remeber is something america. but ron silver was robert shapiro. ving rhames was johnnie cochran. one of the Lawrence twins was robert kardashian. i do not know if it was mitchell Lawrence or his twin. christopher plummer was F. Lee bailey. by the way oj did not want this movie done. but the courts gave the okay for the movie.

I was thinking the same thing! But no, the judge made sure that wouldn't happen. He won't be allowed to leave jail between now and sentencing...so his freedom is officially over.

<<happy dance>>
    Correct a mundo. Remanded until December when he will be sentenced.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

I saw that interview with the Goldmans and that Gilbert guy. They agreed to be on the same stage together, they were civil, but you could just see the anger from the Goldmans. I suppose Mike Gilbert is somewhat remorseful about being in the "intercircle" with OJ and protecting him, but why write a book and make money. The inside flap of the book said book proceeds were going to the March of Dimes, but Dr. Phil got Gilbert to confess that not all the proceeds were going there, so he is making money.

heel run

Quote Originally Posted by Desertrose View Post
    Dr. Phil got Gilbert to confess that not all the proceeds were going there, so he is making money.
    I just came across an interesting article about some of Simpson's "friends".
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...6.story?page=1

It appears that all of them have pretty much tried to make money off of him at one point or another. He deserves these kinds of friends actually. But all the strangers who want to buy him drinks and dinners...I don't get it.

Wow, I'm surprised that the Goldmans agreed to be on the same stage with Gilbert.

Wow, I'm surprised that the Goldmans agreed to be on the same stage with Gilbert.

Me too...

Fucking guilty ___ whooooooot

But who's gonna look for the real killers now? There must be hundreds of golf courses that still need to be checked!

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin638 View Post
    But who's gonna look for the real killers now? There must be hundreds of golf courses that still need to be checked!

Good one!!!!!!

I can't believe he was convicted. I just knew he'd be let off again. I just can't believe it. Better late than never I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Desertrose View Post
    I saw that interview with the Goldmans and that Gilbert guy. They agreed to be on the same stage together, they were civil, but you could just see the anger from the Goldmans. I suppose Mike Gilbert is somewhat remorseful about being in the "intercircle" with OJ and protecting him, but why write a book and make money. The inside flap of the book said book proceeds were going to the March of Dimes, but Dr. Phil got Gilbert to confess that not all the proceeds were going there, so he is making money.
    why does this not surprise me

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin638 View Post
    That's good. Love it!!!

For those who missed the verdict being read and would like to watch..or if you've seen it and just want to see it again.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us...t.oj.verdict.ap
    “If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Thanks for posting that, I did miss it on tv. I can't tell you how much happy I am that a jury finally got it right! Thank goodness

He looks like he completely expected to be found guilty. Not surprised at all. In fact, he looks defeated. I kind of feel sorry for him. Is this wrong? He looks so old and beat down. It must be horrible to live with the knowledge of what you've done, and not pay for it. Karma is a bitch! I find it very interesting that he was found guilty exactly 13 years to the day that he was found innocent of Nicole & Ron's murder.

Yep, Karma catches up to ya sooner or later. We all have to wait 2 months for his sentencing tho. I hope it's a LONG time, altho I have the feeling he won't get life.

Yeah I though he looked defeated too. That guilt he is carrying around is starting to show it's weight. Karma is a bitch and no I don't feel sorry for him. He had 13 years of freedom that he shouldn't have had. Look what he did with that time, he rubbed the public's nose and the Goldmans' nose in his escapades. You live on the edge and one day you will fall off.

My husband and I were talking about OJ's conviction. My huz said... "After getting away with double murder, you would think he'd stay in Florida, bang his blonde girlfriend, play golf, eat out at nice restaurants, hang with his kids, and keep a low profile." I said... "Yeah, not even do anything to get a PARKING ticket." But no, OJ is so arrogant, and so full of himself that he honestely thought he was above the law. He probably had convinced himself he hadn't done anything wrong in the death of Nicole, and that whatever happened to her she "had coming". He may have blocked it out completely... who knows. He may have thought his book "If I did it..." was fiction...He is that narcissistic.

There are people who still believe OJ is innocent of Nicole's death. Fine, believe whatever you want. THIS is another case - and, he is GUILTY without a doubt. There are a LOT MORE of us who feel he got away with murder, and he had 10 years of freedom he DID NOT DESERVE! So, to us, this is poetic justice. It's not often one gets to see Karma actually in action. He was stupid enough to do what he did in Las Vegas, get caught red-handed... and have a judge that didn't put up with any crap whatsoever. (Remember what an Ass Hat Judge Ito was?) Now, he sits in jail waiting for sentencing. This is such a beautiful thing. CHA CHING!!!!!

Simpson planned acquittal party

O.J. was so certain there would be a hung jury in his latest trial that he planned an "acquittal party", guess that will have to wait for a while

From ReviewJournal.com

Simpson planned acquittal party

O.J. Simpson was so confident that he was going to beat the rap again that he had an acquittal party planned, it was learned.
    Simpson associate Thomas Riccio, after an in-studio interview Friday with radio talk-show host Anthony Crivello and retired Las Vegas police detective Phil Ramos, invited them to join O.J.'s entourage at an undisclosed location.
    "That's how certain he was," Crivello said during an interview on Saturday, a day after Simpson and co-defendant Clarence "C.J." Stewart were found guilty on all counts, including armed robbery and kidnapping with a deadly weapon.
    "He's been predicting a hung jury," said Ramos, who attended the trial and provided expert commentary on Crivello's show, "The Sicilians" on Fox Sports Radio KBAD-AM, 920.
    "The first thing that popped into my head," Ramos said, "was Sandy Murphy." He was referring to Murphy's overconfidence the day the jury began deliberating in 2000 when she and Rick Tabish were accused of killing casino operator Ted Binion in 1998.
    While getting ready to return to jail, Murphy called out to her attorney John Momot, "See you at Piero's tonight, John," a reference to her favorite restaurant.
    She had to eat her words when the jury came back several days later with guilty verdicts for her and Tabish, her lover. They were convicted of killing Binion in 1998. Three and a half years later, the Nevada Supreme Court overturned her and Tabish's convictions for murder.
    Riccio had arranged Simpson's meeting that led to the September 2007 holdup of two memorabilia dealers at Palace Station.

stake him out in the desert stark naked, cover him with honey and leave him there

today on Dr. Phil ,Tom Riccio is on with that Mike Gilbert guy,Phil seems to let that Riccio have it with the name calling....?