Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jay Sebring

What photos?

jay sebring

how do i get in touch with scott to ask him? i'd also like to know if that guy showed the pics to scott.

Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    If you want to see more of the Tate/LaBianca crime scene pics, go into the Manson Family Carnage or Crime Shots. You'll see that pic there are well as many others as well as pics of them on the autopsy table.
    Good links, thanks.

Damned shame those folks died so horribly, and so senselessly.

Jay's nephew Anthony DiMaria has joined Debra Tate in the battle to keep Jay and Sharon's killers from getting paroled, he and his mother who was Jay's sister have appeared at several of the Tate-LaBianca killers' parole hearings he was at Susan Atkins' last hearing shortly before Atkins died.

Does anyone else think that because Jay was a such a nice guy and that he was with Sharon before Roman, that he kinda figured that Roman probably was not the family man type. Was he just biding his time waiting for it all to fall apart with Roman and then he would be there to pick up the pieces and be with the woman he loved?

Sigh*** or is it just the romantic in me?

can't seem to open this site.

I never knew he picked the last name Sebring after Sebring, FL, where they have races, still, to this day. Sebring is where my grandparents retired to in the early 80's. Grandpa still lives there and I have been there more times than I can count over the years. What is funny to me though is, now anyways, it is a little dump of a town, the "downtown" square is deserted and it's just really really sad. They do still race there though, that's about the only thing keeping that little place alive. He must have been there and really liked it, which is sad to think how far that city has fallen in the past 40-50 years or so!

Happy Birthday, Jay. RIP
    C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Thunderstorm.gif C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Freezing-Rain-and-Snow.gif

Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    Happy Birthday, Jay. RIP
    You will always be remembered Jay.

RIP Jay! Your an angel now!
    Killer Party The Website!! Now Open!! Come chat with me! www.killerpartythemovie.com

I know it's wrong of me, but..... I was watching this clip and he makes a comment about entering the hair business fourteen years ago and made up his mind to elevate the profession, followed by, "but strangely enough my biggest stumbling blocks were from the profession itself."

All I could think was, "Yeah..... I don't think that was your biggest stumbling block there, buddy."

Anyhow, it's rather odd, but he's my favorite of the victims. I'm not sure why, I've just always had a soft spot for Jay. Something doesn't seem right about the official story about he and Sharon breaking up and him becoming such a close friend that took trips with her, etc. It just seems a tad too puppy dog-ish. I honestly have doubts about the true extent of their relationship. Was his self worth, etc. that low that he would just really sit around and wait for her and Roman to break up? He was a good looking guy. I'm sure he could have had his pick of any woman he wanted. I'm more inclined to think, "GAY". Then again, who knows? who cares?

I'm always trying to dig up whatever info I can to find out more about his life.

Edit: I just re-read what I wrote and am really trying to figure out how I can have a favorite murder victim. Doh!
    I'm not a death hag... I'm a death fag!

Always had a soft spot for Jay too. He obviously cared deeply for Sharon, and tried to save her life in the end. Just an all around classy guy to me.

Any news on the documentary from his nephew? Really look forward to it, if it ever comes out.
    Cindy

Paul Tate said he felt that Jay was like a son to him. Before Jay asked Sharon to marry him, he first came to Paul Tate and asked for her hand. Paul Tate was very touched by it. And when he later learned that Jay had tried to defend Sharon he must have been very proud of him.
    Delusion. Life's Best Coping Mechanism
    Check out Floyd's new Band:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYA5iAAJg8

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy-54 View Post
    I can't imagine Roman doing that. He was living on his wits as a young teenager foraging in deserted buildings for food for himself and his family. I imagine an experience like that would give you an edge for life. I can more easily see him doing something to create a diversion ... a sudden move like upturning a table and making a break for it to draw off the guy with the gun. He seems to me the type who thinks on his feet.
    I've read where Roman has said that it's the biggest regret of his life him not being in the house that night. I too think he would have seen how things were going and have took the risk of doing something unexpected. He is a survivor whatever else people may think of him. the victims first mistake was letting themselves get rounded up, but they probably thought it was just a burglary and they just wanted to cooperate and get it over with. One more person there could have made all the difference, especially a wily character like Roman.

here is a youtube clip of jay sebring giving styling lessons. interesting to hear his voice
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_A9yo658Z0

and in mondo hollywood around the 2 minute mark
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgqkW...feature=relmfu
    Last edited by johnny; 06-15-2012 at 04:47 PM.
    Delusion. Life's Best Coping Mechanism
    Check out Floyd's new Band:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYA5iAAJg8

Yesterday would have been Jay's 80th birthday.