Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 198

Thread: Seung Hui-Cho

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    8,204
    I'm still looking for the victim's autopsies. I remember reading where one student was shot 9 times in the head by Cho...

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    I'm still looking for the victim's autopsies. I remember reading where one student was shot 9 times in the head by Cho...
    I'm almost sure they were not released in public. But I have something if you haven't seen this before. And I hope you can open it, it's a Power Point slide show. If you can't open it, I try to get some pics out of it. A picture of Cho on the slab (slide 9) and few other interesting pics
    http://www.nlectc.org/Lists/JUSTNET%...092/marone.ppt

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    8,204
    SHIT!!!!!! I can't open that. Please PM me photos of Cho on the slab and those other interesting pics!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I'm almost sure they were not released in public. But I have something if you haven't seen this before. And I hope you can open it, it's a Power Point slide show. If you can't open it, I try to get some pics out of it. A picture of Cho on the slab (slide 9) and few other interesting pics
    http://www.nlectc.org/Lists/JUSTNET%...092/marone.ppt

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    SHIT!!!!!! I can't open that. Please PM me photos of Cho on the slab and those other interesting pics!!
    Just a moment I try to take them out there...

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    SHIT!!!!!! I can't open that. Please PM me photos of Cho on the slab and those other interesting pics!!
    You might need to download the free powerpoint viewer. And sometimes I've notice that I have to save the file to my drive (desktop or other place) and *then* open it.

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/do...798701033.aspx
    We are not amused.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Inside Norris Hall (June 14, 2007)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRF-0J7XKgY

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    VT Massacre Survivor's (Garrett Evans) Horrifying Description
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TS3JNQcOxc

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Columbine Survivor Survives Virginia Tech
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHbDwPTxvoI

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Virginia Tech Shooting full video (cell phone video)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uECizhheY8&NR=1

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766

  12. #112
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wet Niagara
    Posts
    83

    Hope this works....

    Picture of shooter on slab.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2751&dateline=1220657569

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I'm almost sure they were not released in public. But I have something if you haven't seen this before. And I hope you can open it, it's a Power Point slide show. If you can't open it, I try to get some pics out of it. A picture of Cho on the slab (slide 9) and few other interesting pics
    http://www.nlectc.org/Lists/JUSTNET%...092/marone.ppt

    OMG OMG OMG these were a DH holy grail for me. Thank you!!!!


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    OMG OMG OMG these were a DH holy grail for me. Thank you!!!!
    Actually I'm surprised because it seems that no-one knew about that slide show. I looked all the sites that are about Virginia Tech and nothing. No-one knows about it.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Actually I'm surprised because it seems that no-one knew about that slide show. I looked all the sites that are about Virginia Tech and nothing. No-one knows about it.

    Doesn't seem like it was released on a public scale huh?


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Doesn't seem like it was released on a public scale huh?
    I think so too. It wasn't easy to find.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    8,204
    Northern Lights — Thank you so much for posting that slide show! Holy grail material indeed!!!

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Northern Lights Thank you so much for posting that slide show! Holy grail material indeed!!!
    You're welcome!

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    8,204
    Wow, that victim's photo is pretty graphic. Looks like that girl suffered some "massive" head wounds... I wonder which victim that is? I wonder what they're doing to that other guy's body...

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    I wonder what they're doing to that other guy's body...
    I was wondering that too...

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canadia
    Posts
    4,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I'm almost sure they were not released in public. But I have something if you haven't seen this before. And I hope you can open it, it's a Power Point slide show. If you can't open it, I try to get some pics out of it. A picture of Cho on the slab (slide 9) and few other interesting pics
    http://www.nlectc.org/Lists/JUSTNET%...092/marone.ppt
    this is what it says now:
    "The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Wow, that victim's photo is pretty graphic. Looks like that girl suffered some "massive" head wounds... I wonder which victim that is? I wonder what they're doing to that other guy's body...
    I think I might be missing some photos. I have no idea which ones you're talking about.
    We are not amused.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    this is what it says now:
    "The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."
    Try this one:http://www.justnet.org/Lists/Resources/Attachments/1092/marone.ppt

    Copy and paste the entire addy. Not sure why it did that. Grrr...I don't know why it's doing that. Add this Lists/Resources/Attachments/1092/marone.ppt to http://www.justnet.org/ For some reason it's glitchy but I have been getting it to work.
    Last edited by jarrett622; 04-28-2009 at 10:19 PM.
    We are not amused.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    8,204
    Thank goodness I saved all those e-mail attachments, guys/gals...those "holy grail caliber" photos could've been lost forever...

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA USA
    Posts
    2,320
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrett622 View Post
    Try this one:http://www.justnet.org/Lists/Resources/Attachments/1092/marone.ppt

    Copy and paste the entire addy. Not sure why it did that. Grrr...I don't know why it's doing that. Add this Lists/Resources/Attachments/1092/marone.ppt to http://www.justnet.org/ For some reason it's glitchy but I have been getting it to work.
    I can't even get it to work. Ugh. *frustrated hag*
    You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing...I may be a bitch, but I am NOT YOUR bitch...I'm not A bitch, I'm THE bitch...

  26. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    8,204
    If you guys/gals want to pm me your e-mail...I'll forward you the pics!

  27. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Wow they removed them already. If it was mistake and they weren't supposed to be released. I'm glad I saved them like all important things.

  28. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    8,204
    You rule, Northern...Wonder if they'll...

    ...come after us now...

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Wow they removed them already. If it was mistake and they weren't supposed to be released. I'm glad I saved them like all important things.

  29. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    You rule, Northern...Wonder if they'll...

    ...come after us now...
    I've been thinking about it over a year but nothing happened so far. I have something else too what was removed if I remember correctly. Don't ask what, I have so many things saved it is impossible to remember all. I think we are safe...

  30. #130
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    8,204
    Two of you peeps who pm'd me...now have the holy grail pics! Keep in mind that our pal Northern Lights was the masterful sleuth who uncovered this "incredible find"...by far the biggest FAD photo find in history...in my opinion.

    Now if somebody could just uncover the Emily Haas 911 audio recording...then our V-Tech palates would be fully satisfied.

    And NO disrespect to the families of this horrible, horrible tragedy. We have NO IDEA how these photos squeaked through the cracks of cyberspace, but WE here at FAD have no intention of making them public...

    ...You at least have to be a member of FAD to see them...

  31. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    8,204
    What else do you have?!!!...what else do you have?!!!

    I just noticed the "exit wound" on the back of Cho's head in that one photo. It appears the little bastard blew his entire brain matter out the back...the entrance wound is pretty much obscured by the angle.

    ...now if he'd only had blown his brains out BEFORE deciding to kill all those innocents...

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I've been thinking about it over a year but nothing happened so far. I have something else too what was removed if I remember correctly. Don't ask what, I have so many things saved it is impossible to remember all. I think we are safe...

  32. #132
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    What else do you have?!!!...what else do you have?!!!

    I just noticed the "exit wound" on the back of Cho's head in that one photo. It appears the little bastard blew his entire brain matter out the back...the entrance wound is pretty much obscured by the angle.

    ...now if he'd only had blown his brains out BEFORE deciding to kill all those innocents...
    Nothing exiting about Virginia Tech. About other crimes. I have to check out my library.

  33. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    *drools over her first Holy Grail*


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  34. #134
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Two of you peeps who pm'd me...now have the holy grail pics! Keep in mind that our pal Northern Lights was the masterful sleuth who uncovered this "incredible find"...by far the biggest FAD photo find in history...in my opinion.

    Now if somebody could just uncover the Emily Haas 911 audio recording...then our V-Tech palates would be fully satisfied.

    And NO disrespect to the families of this horrible, horrible tragedy. We have NO IDEA how these photos squeaked through the cracks of cyberspace, but WE here at FAD have no intention of making them public...

    ...You at least have to be a member of FAD to see them...
    Best post ever Seagorath! These pics are a great find for sure. Definitely not the stuff released to the public. I had no idea they were allowed to photograph autopsies like that. It looks like a friggen pottery classroom.


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  35. #135
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Wow, that victim's photo is pretty graphic. Looks like that girl suffered some "massive" head wounds... I wonder which victim that is? I wonder what they're doing to that other guy's body...

    He looked like that body from Jaws 3.


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  36. #136
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,532
    Can someone send me the pics please?
    Don't let them push you around, for every bruise they give, give them five broken bones

  37. #137
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canadia
    Posts
    4,601
    thanks to northern lights, jarrett and sea

  38. #138
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    8,204
    Gee, thanks Miho and Northern Lights and everybody else that showed interest. Ever notice that all the people "curious" about the "reality" of V-Tech tend to be pretty cool, open-minded people?...


  39. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Gee, thanks Miho and Northern Lights and everybody else that showed interest. Ever notice that all the people "curious" about the "reality" of V-Tech tend to be pretty cool, open-minded people?...

    I think you are right. I think I'm very open-minded at least.

  40. #140
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    Aww thanks. I try to be. It's not that I don't feel so awful for the families, but just because something is difficult to read or look at doesn't mean we can stick our heads in the sand.


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  41. #141
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canadia
    Posts
    4,601
    I'm not open-minded but I'm cool. :P

  42. #142
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    8,204
    That'll do...

    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    I'm not open-minded but I'm cool. :P

  43. #143
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    In that autopsy picture does anyone know who the guy and girl were on the slab?


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  44. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    In that autopsy picture does anyone know who the guy and girl were on the slab?
    There wasn't any mention about that in the slide show.

  45. #145
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,532
    Alright, well I know what it feels like to be invisible.
    Don't let them push you around, for every bruise they give, give them five broken bones

  46. #146
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Superior, WI
    Posts
    2,919
    I want to see, I want to see!!!!!!
    ____________________________

    If you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

  47. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosgothic View Post
    Can someone send me the pics please?

    Hey Nos pm me with your email addy and I'll send them over to you.


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  48. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    Same for you Meli.


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  49. #149
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,532
    Just wanted to apologize about making a snarky comment. I'm having a bad morning. Sigh. Thanks, Miho.
    Don't let them push you around, for every bruise they give, give them five broken bones

  50. #150
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosgothic View Post
    Just wanted to apologize about making a snarky comment. I'm having a bad morning. Sigh. Thanks, Miho.

    It's ok love. We all have them. If I am having a bad day I usually say "Well at least I didn't wake up a zombie today."


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •