Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 13202122
Results 1,051 to 1,077 of 1077

Thread: Dr. Harold Perelson Murder/Suicide

Quote Originally Posted by susieQ View Post
    A little "peek" into what the new owners plan for the house. Excited to see someone is going to love it and enjoy it!

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...388886172.html
    Thank you for the link- I wish them all the best in their journey to revive this home and fill it with the love and happiness it deserves, making it a real home...warm wishes of all blessings and light to them.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-06-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Don't know that anyone posted this vid. It's kinda stupid, but hey, whatever. http://youtu.be/UvktUUEFvhQ
    It's one that makes me smh because these two seem to be out oft owners & way more dramatic than it is re: getting there & getting 'past' the neighbors. Well, at least when it was still accessible.

i am glad they will retain the original facade. That was ultimately my biggest hope for the place. That said, if I understood correctly, they're only looking at 'a couple mo the' of renovation? Unless they have massive crews working around the clock, I can't imagine how they'll get through it that quickly.even keeping the general layout in tact, it still has some problems beyond superficial stuff.

I hope theyll do a do a spread for LA times or magazine once they're finished. Wish them many happy years there. It truly is a great neighborhood & the house is a good size without being ridiculously ostentatious.

(I don't know why I'm finding it oddly funny that there's a Gloria Allred connection.)

Quote Originally Posted by sfcitygirl View Post

i am glad they will retain the original facade. That was ultimately my biggest hope for the place. That said, if I understood correctly, they're only looking at 'a couple mo the' of renovation? Unless they have massive crews working around the clock, I can't imagine how they'll get through it that quickly.even keeping the general layout in tact, it still has some problems beyond superficial stuff.

I hope theyll do a do a spread for LA times or magazine once they're finished. Wish them many happy years there. It truly is a great neighborhood & the house is a good size without being ridiculously ostentatious.

(I don't know why I'm finding it oddly funny that there's a Gloria Allred connection.)
    Hi SF, I think I read that somewhere too about just taking a couple of months-At least its optimistic right?
    They would probably have to work around the clock just to make it livable within that time frame unless they are using wands instead of hammers?
    Just hope they are happy there.

Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-08-2016 at 08:38 AM.

If they indeed do plan on getting done that quick, they need to step it up. I drove past on Saturday morning and no one was working. The fence is still up and a dumpster in the driveway by the street, but when I looked in there is only a few pieces of wood in there. Alot to go!
    Any progress yet?

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Any progress yet?
    As of today, still don't see much. Possibly waiting for permits? Looks like work being done on the yard. The dumpster has a lot of tree and yard debris.
    Attached Images Attached Images

As of today, still don't see much. Possibly waiting for permits? Looks like work being done on the yard. The dumpster has a lot of tree and yard debris.
    Thank you SusieQ for the update and photo~ They will probably have a lot of work ahead of them..Gotta love the optimism of getting in done in a couple months.. I hope they do. Its looking a lot better almost as if its coming back to life, in a good way. JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-20-2016 at 09:41 PM.

I might be wrong, But aren't the new owners talking about making a documentary on this? I may have it confused with something else though..

You know, I think I had heard that someone was making a documentary...I looked online and couldn't find it, but I think you are right!
    I would love to see how it comes out...Just wondering if they hope to get it done in time for Halloween? That would be really neat. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    I would love to see how it comes out...Just wondering if they hope to get it done in time for Halloween? That would be really neat. JMO
    I know I would love to see it after completion- Maybe it is the real estate blood running through my veins ?
    My family (Granny) use to buy derelict run down mansions, (yes..mansions) from the midwest all the way to the east and sometimes down south- Bring them back from destruction..it was like watching the dead rise again..
    it's really something to watch them go from life support to full on living!
    This one is very interesting, Hope they reveal how it comes out..Bless the their hearts.

Anyone know how renovations are going on this house? Any changes? Would be great to see how it comes out

Just wondered if there are any updates? Photos?

I'm curious myself. I would think it would be easy enough to sneak inside during the renovation...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Just wondering if there are any recent pictures or info on this house? Hope they are making progress on renovations.

Just out of curiosity, Does anyone have current news on this house? I know Lisa Bloom purchased it- But did they renovate it or tear it down?? I hope it was saved..Like I said.. just curious.

I finally got around to uploading all the episode of my old radio show. Here is the episode I did where I hashed all the evidence & details collected on this forum regarding the Los Feliz Murder Mansion.

BTW if the people doing the documentary on the house are reading this forum, please get in touch with me. I'd love to have you on the radio program I'm currently on, it gets around 100k listeners per show.

Documentary Film

Hi there everyone! I wanted to post here because I am a documentary filmmaker producing a film on the house, and this seems to be the most comprehensive forum that has been following the story of the Los Feliz Murder Mansion. We have been interviewing people that have visited, entered, or are downright obsessed with the house. Also when the film is completed, you all will want to check it out, as we have uncovered some pretty amazing and unknown stuff about the house and its occupants over the years. Holler at me if you ever visited or went inside the house, or otherwise feel you have anything to say about the house and the urban legend. Thanks everyone! -Stacy

Quote Originally Posted by sastenius View Post
    Hi there everyone! I wanted to post here because I am a documentary filmmaker producing a film on the house, and this seems to be the most comprehensive forum that has been following the story of the Los Feliz Murder Mansion. We have been interviewing people that have visited, entered, or are downright obsessed with the house. Also when the film is completed, you all will want to check it out, as we have uncovered some pretty amazing and unknown stuff about the house and its occupants over the years. Holler at me if you ever visited or went inside the house, or otherwise feel you have anything to say about the house and the urban legend. Thanks everyone! -Stacy
    I would love to see that when it is completed..
    The alleged paranormal stuff is very interesting regarding this house, However, I like the architecture of the home as well..
    My husband lived in one similar to it when he was a child..not haunted of course.
    Since it sold, I was wondering if there are any improvements made and how the new owners are dealing with the apparent obsessed fans? I hope that it is restored to a nice family home and not demolished as is often done out there..
    Wishing you luck on your documentary

Me too! I'd like to see some before and after shots once done!
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Me too! I'd like to see some before and after shots once done!
    Hi She, Wouldn't that be great? I just read (wish I could remember which site) that the new owners are currently renovating it and do plan on living there, No recent pictures though.
    I don't know how much truth is in it or why it was mentioned but the article mentioned that the Perelsons bedroom will be their bedroom. Since this house has allegedly had such a dark reputation, I hope the new owners will update and show that even what seemed to be dead and dark can be revived to a happy place.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by sastenius View Post

Sastenius, You mentioned you are doing a documentary on this home, Is that being commissioned by the new owners?
    Just wondering.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 02-15-2017 at 11:38 AM.

The purchaser knows Hollywood history I'm sure, I mean her mama shoulda told her!!!

I guess they are not scared of what could be lurking in the halls... I ain't gonna lie - I don't think I could live there.
    Visit? Yes. Make the master bedroom my own? Helllll Nahhhhhhhh!!!!
    My Posse's On Broadway

Hisandhearse, the film is not being commissioned by the new owners, we are an independent film company working on our own accord.

Just wondering whatever became of this beautiful house, Did they fix it or raze it? I hope they renovated it.
    Anyone know?

It looks like they are still working through permit process. It is still as it was, but the inside is gutted out (did anyone see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKusF49kknE? Interviews owners and shows inside a bit).

It looks like they are still working through permit process. It is still as it was, but the inside is gutted out (did anyone see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKusF49kknE? Interviews owners and shows inside a bit).
    Hey SusieQ, Wow, That is a great video..It is so nice to see the owners renovating instead of tearing it down like so many do- I think it will make a lovely home once finished, I hope they have many happy years there. I wonder if they will show the finished home once done? Would you mind keeping us updated?
    Thanks so much for including this video. Blessings,

I never knew Gloria Allred's daughter was Lisa Bloom! And... until I saw this video I didn't know it was Lisa Bloom buying the house! Thanks SusieQ, you're the best!!!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    I never knew Gloria Allred's daughter was Lisa Bloom! And... until I saw this video I didn't know it was Lisa Bloom buying the house! Thanks SusieQ, you're the best!!!
    I always liked Gloria Allred even though there are many folks who don't care for her(Don't get it but whatever) I think most ppl knew of Lisa bloom through her mum but never expected she would purchase a house with this kind of notoriety, But it just goes to show you never know.
    Although I believe in ghosts, imprints etc- I happen to feel it isn't haunted just a house w/a bad reputation due to its unlived in condition for decades~ But thats JMO.
    The architectural is what is interesting to me, Anything that is left untouched (basically) for those many years is intriguing within itself..Its just been begging to be loved and cared for IMO.
    I do think its very nice that Lisa and her husband are showing respect for the former families/residents.
    Hope the Bloom/Pollack family has many blessed and happy years at this home.
    I agree, Susie Q is the best for updating us, Hopeshe will be kind enough to keep us all updated~~Bless her heart------JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 04-20-2017 at 07:09 PM.