View Poll Results: Willing to go for a get together?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm in!

27 28.42%
  • Nah, don't count on me

12 12.63%
  • I want to, but need to know date,place and time

56 58.95%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FAD Get together?

I'm in and I vote for LA!

LA is it baby...

sure weel get everyone in the world n have a party
    at scotts lol

My husband's family is in the L.A. area (Glendale) so that'd be dandy We could all mob Scott for a grand tour too.

La di da, la di da, la la.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    My husband's family is in the L.A. area (Glendale) so that'd be dandy We could all mob Scott for a grand tour too.
    Maybe one MEGA tour - all day/night party tour or something... EXCLUSIVE to DHs!

OH MY GOD, I am going to start saving next payday

Ill bring some ribs and chicken. and my high blood pressure pills.

I would love to, but a vast amount of water and about 3000 miles kinda hinders my chances.

Sure I'm over at the East coast.

We can make some regional meets and then a big one sometime late next year or something.

I'm up for a regional meet for us midwesterners. If there is ever a big one in LA, I'd love an excuse to go out there!
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Erm, Tokyo?

I'll be in L.A. around March 21 and New York City around June 7. We'd need to decide on dates and cities first.

I think you guys should come to England. I recommend Sheffield imparticularly

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post
    I think you guys should come to England. I recommend Sheffield imparticularly
    Easier to get to get to Glasgow than Sheffield! Besides, Scotland is so much better than England!

Quote Originally Posted by firegilnotguns View Post
    Easier to get to get to Glasgow than Sheffield! Besides, Scotland is so much better than England!

Would be funny seeing everyone trying to understand the Weegie slang . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post

Would be funny seeing everyone trying to understand the Weegie slang . LOL
    Ha, yeah, I can only imagine! Actually probably best NOT to do it in Glasgow...wouldn't want to have to deal with interpreters for everyone!

Do you think we could all stay at Scott's house

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
    Rest in peace sweet baby Caylee. The world loves you and will see to it that you get the justice you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    I'm up for a regional meet for us midwesterners. If there is ever a big one in LA, I'd love an excuse to go out there!
    ME TOO

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
    Rest in peace sweet baby Caylee. The world loves you and will see to it that you get the justice you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post
    I'm in Florida ... so I am assuming that no matter where it's held, it's gonna be a long drive for me ...
    Also Florida, but I'd love to do this.

Hey we could always do London and do one of the ghost walks there at the same time. (sorry just inviting myself along there)

Ha, yeah, I can only imagine! Actually probably best NOT to do it in Glasgow...wouldn't want to have to deal with interpreters for everyone!

I'm in, especially like the regional idea. There are quite a few of us regular hags in FL, AL, & GA.....group hag hug!

Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    I'm in, especially like the regional idea. There are quite a few of us regular hags in FL, AL, & GA.....group hag hug!
    That is a good Idea DJ, we should work towards a regional thing. Bet it would be a hoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleroben View Post
    Hey we could always do London and do one of the ghost walks there at the same time. (sorry just inviting myself along there)
    Hey, everyone on the site's invited! In any case, though, if I'm going all the way to London, I may as well go to the US!

Hey, everyone on the site's invited! In any case, though, if I'm going all the way to London, I may as well go to the US!
    Yes, come on over

Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    Don't forget us, Ohio hags!

I've never been to California while awake. I vote for LA. I don't know where to hold the regional event. We should tag onto some other group and then we won't have to do any planning just show up. Is everyone comfortable being Little People of America - Death Hags at least briefly?

I'm an Iowa Hag, seems to be a lot of Ohio Hags, and what's with the TWO NFL teams? Have another, lush.

How about if we hold REGIONAL FAD get togethers ? We could maybe chip in and donate airfare to Scott to come to these get togethers? ( I know, it may not be practical, but its worth the suggestion) And if you would attend any of these Scott, I promise to give you an East Coast/Midatlantic DD tour that would be memorable !!!

What fresh hell is this ? ~ Dorothy Parker

]

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I'll be in L.A. around March 21 and New York City around June 7. We'd need to decide on dates and cities first.
    I wouldn't be able to do the March LA date. It's tax season then. My husband's not free from January 1st to April 16 every year. Poo.

It's tempting to ditch him and tell him to take the train to work though.

Why doesn't everyone just go to LA and then all go on Scott's tour together! yay!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    Maybe one MEGA tour - all day/night party tour or something... EXCLUSIVE to DHs!

OH MY GOD, I am going to start saving next payday
    This would be AWESOME!!!

I'm in Texas, Count me in!
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Hag O' Death

I've already saved enough frequent flyer miles as well as hotel points so I can make it to LA to go on Scott's tour. It would be great if there was a Death Hag Get-Together at the same time...just hoping!!!

I'm right outside NYC but I will be in Fla in January (Daytona)...what say, Cataroo, dj?
    peek-a-boo!!

Any dates we can start looking at yet? I have to start planning!
    Next year?
    Month? not too hot please!!
    Maybe once we get numbers we can negotiate a good rate at a hotel or something?

We need to make it happen. Im a four hour drive to Hollywood and planing on moving to the L.A. in a year or so. It would be so much fun to hang with all of you people.

Is anyone up for May next year?

If it's a NYC or New York tri-state area, I'll be able to do it (actually, I'm hosting one for my forum in February at my house). If it's not, I'm afraid I can't. It would be fun to meet you guys!

Let's just quit our jobs and start a commune

Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    Is anyone up for May next year?
    Let's just quit our jobs and start a commune!
    Like we're being productive now We could FAD all day, every day.

Nevermind, it'd end up like my marriage......we'd stop loving each other. Best case it'd be B O R I N G when an active fight wasn't going on

OK, who all is in the Northeast??

Wink Could we link up?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    I'm in Texas, Count me in!
    I'm not far from you in Texas. We could hold a FAD party in East Texas on the same day as other regional hags and link up with video cams! Would love to meet everyone on this board and drink a toast to Scott! That way our friends across the pond and down under could save some money. Just one idea.
    GR6-1890
    I may look calm. But in my head, I've killed you three times.

Just to let you all know...

Nick had proposed some dates for get togethers in LA and the east and I'd mentioned that I'd probably not be able to attend during that time. I checked with my husband who'd be busy with tax season as always during the first part of the year to see if he'd mind me going alone. He said he'd cry like a little girl while I was gone so that means I'm out for any gathering set up in March. But anything between April 17th and December 31 would probably work out fine.

Another woman neglects her husband to hang out with me. I'll make it worth your while, hon.

Oh, other Death Hags are coming? Yeah, I . . . I knew that.

Maybe Scott can suggest the best time of year for us to meet when he is not so busy...

Nick, I am sure you wouldnt mind being surrounded by lovely death hag ladies... or maybe you would prefer peter pan

My avatar always gives the wrong impression.

Sure.... WRONG impression.... sure

Another woman neglects her husband to hang out with me. I'll make it worth your while, hon.

Oh, other Death Hags are coming? Yeah, I . . . I knew that.
    Will ya now?

Whatcha got that will make me forget that my husband will starve and wallow in papers, computer cables and dust bunnies while I'm gone? Not to mention the whole crying thing. I also hate to see a hot guy cry so whatever you've got better be good me bucko.

So does mine but I really don't care. Why people think this is me is beyond me. It's Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks folks! Looked sweet on the outside but on the inside...well you know the story. Ok, so it is me kinda.

Oh yeah, said the thread derailer, the FAD get together thingy...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    Actually in order for this to work, you need to do it in groups. east coast can meet up there, west coast, etc. I highly doubt meeting all together is going to turn out to be a huge event, everyone would have to request vacations, get tickets for flights.

It is sometjhing that would require about a year to set it all together. The place to meet, food, drinks, entertainment. Alot of us has kids so it would have to be family oreintated. Plus the cost of hotels and setting up reservations.

But if that time ever comes, I'm in.
    Maybe we could do a few regional ones until the momentum grows for a full-blown international deal. I can help plan and coordinate discounts for hotels and flights and such. I did one for my alumni forum. People came from as far as Tokyo. It was a pretty decent showing. Anyway, I know I talk (write) a lot, but I do follow through.
    Either this wallpaper goes or I do. ~~Oscar Wilde's purported dying words

I did not get my SpahettiOs. I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this. ~~ Grasso, Thomas J. - 1995 death row inmate on his last meal

As a matter of fact, why don't we through out some dates for a Hollywood one right now. How's the last weekend in February sound for everyone. Tax returns should be in, etc.? I don't mean to shut out those who need more time. I just mean this for more of a mini/regional deal. We could do the tour in a caravan or somethin' like that. I don't know. I know some of you guys are personal friends with Scott. Would he be down for something like that? Hey, it might even draw him some publicity!
    Either this wallpaper goes or I do. ~~Oscar Wilde's purported dying words

I did not get my SpahettiOs. I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this. ~~ Grasso, Thomas J. - 1995 death row inmate on his last meal

I'm in Texas but I'm all for a meet and greet in LA, I have GOT to take the tour and do some golden hollywood site seeing.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"