Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Woman Gets Shot In Head, But Makes Tea

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,207

    Talking Woman Gets Shot In Head, But Makes Tea

    Talk about one tough cookie!

    Stupid husband thought he's killed his wife but it was not
    her time to go.



    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...n4952562.shtml

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,230
    Well, just goes to show that we tea addicts won't let a silly little bullet keep us from our daily ritual, dahlings!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by TallulahDahling View Post
    Well, just goes to show that we tea addicts won't let a silly little bullet keep us from our daily ritual, dahlings!
    You got that right. You could shoot my legs off at the knees, and I'd still make a cup

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    371
    Finally! An asshole who tries to take others out with him or instead of him ends up the only one dead.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    2,486
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post
    Talk about one tough cookie!

    Stupid husband thought he's killed his wife but it was not
    her time to go.



    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...n4952562.shtml

    I would not say she was tough, I would say that she was extremely lucky, though.
    I'd kiss ya, but I just washed my hair...

    "Old age is no place for sissies" - Bette Davis

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,582
    A true Steel-skulled Magnolia....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
    Finally! An asshole who tries to take others out with him or instead of him ends up the only one dead.
    Right on.
    ~~Shyla

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,411
    Quote Originally Posted by TallulahDahling View Post
    Well, just goes to show that we tea addicts won't let a silly little bullet keep us from our daily ritual, dahlings!
    Exactly

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX.
    Posts
    3,049
    Woman Gets Shot In Head, But Makes Tea, as You Do.....

  10. #10
    Guest Guest
    Gotta love her, dedicated to the cause of tea appreciation

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, OK.
    Posts
    4,807
    It wasn't tea for two
    Death Hags Unite

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Singapore via Thailand via Straylia
    Posts
    17,682
    Loves me some tea.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    "When they start burning books, in the end, they will also burn people." - Heiner, 19th century German poet.
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •