Page 246 of 275 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248255 ... LastLast
Results 12,251 to 12,300 of 13702

Thread: Sharon Tate

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Some dude enharants(sp?) chairs from his aunt. He sells them to an antique store (where Sharon works) finding out latter one has money in it. So he and Sharon run all over trying to track down the chairs that the antique store sold.
    It's not the best movie in the world but the price just to see Sharon at IMO her best is worth it.
    It's in English, not dubbed in English

you can watch the whole movie here. This is actuly how I got to see it a few months ago
    http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=siTbR68d4Is

Oh okay lol so its a fun little comedy.. Okay thank you. I just wanted to know what I was buying first.
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    Oh okay lol so its a fun little comedy.. Okay thank you. I just wanted to know what I was buying first.
    Oh yeah, it's worth buying. If I had the money I would. You got to be carfull of who you buy it from. Some are dubbed in Italian, French and such, poor film sometimes. The person who put it on you tube has a really good copy!

Just wanted to say hello to all, Im a big Sharon fan for several years now. Im from germany and my english is not perfect so please excuse me if sometimes I spell some words wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Yasib View Post
    Just wanted to say hello to all, Im a big Sharon fan for several years now. Im from germany and my english is not perfect so please excuse me if sometimes I spell some words wrong
    Welcome, Yasib.

You've come to the right place. This particular thread is packed with Sharon information and pictures.
    C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Thunderstorm.gif C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Freezing-Rain-and-Snow.gif

Sharon was pregnant when 13 Chairs was filmed it was filmed before she really got big or her midsection was showing. if you look closely you can see her baby bump [is that what you call it?] at times. there was brief moments when her breasts very very briefly were exposed. and when she dove in the swimming pool to get the chair you could see her nipples through her blouse that was all wet. I read maybe it was in Greg King's book that Sharon suffered a lot of morning sickness through out the filming her feet were hurting from all that running around but her co-star Victtorio Gassman and the director looked after her. Sharon seemed to be good at comedies like The Wrecking Crew and 13 Chairs as well as Don't Make Waves.

yea it was the last film she made literally just before Sharon starting showing...
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

It's ok. I'm from the USA and my English ain't too good
    Welcome to the forum. Allways nice to see new Sharon fans!

Here are some screenshots from the 1969 documentary Ciao Federico. in which Sharon and Roman briefly appear as themselves and talk with Federico Fellini on the set of one of his films in Italy. the pictures are not very plain,the video mostly shows the Polanskis walking away. you can hear Sharon briefly talking and laughing it must have been between the time she finished 13 Chairs and when she returned home to L.A. in July '69.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love her in The 13 Chairs, her flair for comedy is really evident in this movie. The scene in the jeep with her yelling and hitting Vittorio Gassman is priceless. I believe it's on DVD in Italy, I wish they would give it a proper release here.

Whoa! I have never seen this before. Really cool, Robert.
    C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Thunderstorm.gif C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Freezing-Rain-and-Snow.gif

She was so beautiful.
    RIP Heath Ledger 1979-2008

I did see a clip of a movie, perhaps it was 12+1, Sharon was in clothes but walking up the pool ladder coming out of the pool. I must say it was quite...sexy. I'm not being a pervert, but really Sharon did have a nice body.

I did see a clip of a movie, perhaps it was 12+1, Sharon was in clothes but walking up the pool ladder coming out of the pool. I must say it was quite...sexy. I'm not being a pervert, but really Sharon did have a nice body.
    It was "12+1", and she had an amazing body.

I know, it's hardly fair. She had a great bone structure. Purfection! She could ware anything and look fabulous ( as Will Smith said in Men in Black, "I make this look good") that was a line that should have been wrote for Sharon!

Welcome! I know its a lot of material, but if you can read through all the posts in this thread it will blow your mind! So much fascinating information here. Oh, and everyone here is very nice and polite, so dont be afraid to ask questions!
    Deliver me from reasons...why you'd rather cry, I'd rather fly.-The Crystal Ship/Jim Morrison

Here is a pic from Sharon's final scene in "12+1" aka "The Thirteen Chairs". I always have mixed feelings when I watch this scene.

Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    It's sad that enough money wasn't raised to get Sharon her star.
    Why didn't Roman write a check?

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Someone sent me these photos of Roman and a woman he thought looked like Sharon had she lived and was still married to him ! He said you have always wondered what she might have looked like now, these pics were taken in 2010 which would make her 67. Scary thing is I can sort of see what he means !! Something around the eyes and the angle of the face maybe. What do you all think ?
    I don't think that's a female, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Why didn't Roman write a check?
    That is an excellent question that I have been pondering myself lately.

I don't think that's a female, but I could be wrong.
    and it certainly isn't Sharon.

Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    That is an excellent question that I have been pondering myself lately.
    In my opinion, she was too good for him and while I truly feel for him for the loss of Sharon and his son, he's not done anything since the murders to make me change my opinion of him. He's skeevy to the max.

I showed the pics to a friend who thought they were altered to give the impression that this is how Sharon might look today. In any case, its French actress Arielle Dombasle who has had way to much work done for a woman who is only 52 !

She was absolutely too good for him. I'm not sure if she realized it, though.

Here are some pics I found of Sharon that I have never seen before. The first few are from Cielo Dr. The other lady on the bike riding out of the gates I wonder who she is ? The last pics say they were taken in Italy during a break in filming 12+1. She seems to be aware that she is being photographed, but is ignoring it.

A few days ago someone broke into Debra's house and stole some of Sharon's things. They obviously knew what they were looking for and where to find them. Among the things taken was Sharon's wedding dress. If anyone hears any chatter about this, Debra would greatly appreciate it if you could pass along the details so she can report them. She desperately wants to get the items back.
    "The gore of the tomato dribbles from your lips..."-Brother Theodore

Quote Originally Posted by Greg King View Post
    A few days ago someone broke into Debra's house and stole some of Sharon's things. They obviously knew what they were looking for and where to find them. Among the things taken was Sharon's wedding dress. If anyone hears any chatter about this, Debra would greatly appreciate it if you could pass along the details so she can report them. She desperately wants to get the items back.
    I'll definitely keep an hear out.
    Last edited by aedgar5000; 08-29-2011 at 10:23 PM.

THAT IS ROTTON TO THE CORE. I hope the things are found and whoever did it jailed!!!!

Mr. King, do you know if Debra is going to the news with this? Something like Entertainment Tonight. I can't see how someone would take something like Sharon's wedding dress and have someone not know of what it is. That's just stupid!

Absolutely disgraceful. I truly hope they catch the bastard who stole Sharon's belongings.

That blows! What kind of person does that?

Yes, she has told some friends in the media-Jillian Michaels and some others. Someone knew precisely where the items were and what they wanted; in addition to Sharon's wedding dress they also took her mink coat. As they were stored in a very special spot not easily or obviously got at, it is very odd and Debra is very upset about this. So please feel free to spread the word and keep your ears open if you hear anything.

Yes, she has told some friends in the media-Jillian Michaels and some others. Someone knew precisely where the items were and what they wanted; in addition to Sharon's wedding dress they also took her mink coat. As they were stored in a very special spot not easily or obviously got at, it is very odd and Debra is very upset about this. So please feel free to spread the word and keep your ears open if you hear anything.
    Sure thing! I have a Sharon group and facebook page for her and have allready posted about what has happened. If you talk or write to Debra, a few people and myself just want her to know how bad we feel about this and we are praying for the return of Sharon's things and we will keep an eye and ear out.

So do you think that because they knew just were the things were that it could have been someone Debra knows?
    Last edited by Shannon; 08-29-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Sure thing! I have a Sharon group and facebook page for her and have allready posted about what has happened. If you talk or write to Debra, a few people and myself just want her to know how bad we feel about this and we are praying for the return of Sharon's things and we will keep an eye and ear out.

So do you think that because they knew just were the things were that it could have been someone Debra knows?
    Shannon, can I check out your fb page dedicated to her? You can PM me the link if you don't want it published and mods I'm sorry if this is against the rules here.

I don't think it is any of Debra's friends. But she has in the past talked about where she keeps all of Sharon's clothes and items, so whoever did it knew where to look and what to find.

Shannon, can I check out your fb page dedicated to her? You can PM me the link if you don't want it published and mods I'm sorry if this is against the rules here.
    Shannon,

Along with McCourt, I too would be honored if you would be so kind to share your Sharon FB page- would LOVE to see it. Thank you.

I hope they find the person(s) responsible. Debra must be heartsick over this, cherished items that can't be replaced. I pray that she will get them back. Here is a pic of Sharon I just found.. as always, just stunning,and I love the outfit ! Enjoy !

I found these ones yesterday, I put the post through last night, but its not up, so you might see 2 sets ! The first ones are at Cielo Dr. ,the last ones show Sharon in Italy during a break from filming 12+1. If you have not seen them here is the blog site to go to .http://sharonandromanlove.tumblr.com

I'm sorry to hear Sharon's wedding dress and other things were stolen. I hope they find who did it and return them to Debra.

Forgive me if this has been said but Sharon was buried in a designer blue Pucci (like Marilyn) dress ????

There was a rumor I think, that she was buried in her wedding gown but obviously that is not true.

That's pretty shocking, especially the fact that the one who stole it must really know a lot about Tate (clothing, address, etc). Hope they get it all back.
    "If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

Forgive me if this has been said but Sharon was buried in a designer blue Pucci (like Marilyn) dress ????

There was a rumor I think, that she was buried in her wedding gown but obviously that is not true.

http://m48.photobucket.com/albumview...e2aBrygQ%3D%3D

This is the dress Sharon was said to have been buried in. It's Pucci, but nothing like Marilyn's

http://m48.photobucket.com/albumview...e2aBrygQ%3D%3D

This is the dress Sharon was said to have been buried in. It's Pucci, but nothing like Marilyn's
    Roman's good friend Gene Gutowski said he had to go to the house and select the dress to bury Sharon in he saw all the blood on the floor,walls and front door, he just wanted to get the dress and get out of there. Gene said this on "Roman Polanski The E! True Hollywood Story ". or it may have been on the Biography of Roman Polanski. it was on one of those shows.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    Roman's good friend Gene Gutowski said he had to go to the house and select the dress to bury Sharon in he saw all the blood on the floor,walls and front door, he just wanted to get the dress and get out of there. Gene said this on "Roman Polanski The E! True Hollywood Story ". or it may have been on the Biography of Roman Polanski. it was on one of those shows.
    You would think that the house would be sealed off at that point since it still was a crime scene. I would think that no one would be allowed in there or (at least) have the house cleaned.
    "If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouya Ohtori Ouran Host View Post
    You would think that the house would be sealed off at that point since it still was a crime scene. I would think that no one would be allowed in there or (at least) have the house cleaned.
    I'm sure it was not the same day. It takes a few days for people to get a crime scene cleaned up, ya? It must have been obviously after she was identified - a few days after.

Yeah I heard a few storys about that. One said he just grabbed the first thing he seen, another source said he got that dress because it was one of Sharon's favorits.

One of my favorite pics. May have been posted before, but I'm not going back through this thread to find out

http://vanessawest.tripod.com/crimescenephotos.html. I think this is the link. Google Crime Scene Photos and when you get to the site scroll down.

It's been a while since I wrote a letter to the Parole Board but I think you have to write and mail the letter within 30 days of the hearing if you send a letter now it won't be taken into consideration and will be ignored. so if Charles "Tex" Watson's hearing is in November I guess you write and send the letter around Oct.31 or Nov.1. and about Debra getting robbed it scares me to think one of her haters found out where she lives, I'm guessing it's one of the many people that hates her and couldn't stand it that she has Sharon's belongings. I hope they somehow find the person or persons responsible and Debra gets Sharon's wedding dress and other things back. they must have known when no one would be at home, too bad Debra's dogs can't talk and tell her. I bet they saw who did it.

Makes me wonder I wonder why Roman didn't want to keep Sharon's dress... =(

It's been a while since I wrote a letter to the Parole Board but I think you have to write and mail the letter within 30 days of the hearing if you send a letter now it won't be taken into consideration and will be ignored. so if Charles "Tex" Watson's hearing is in November I guess you write and send the letter around Oct.31 or Nov.1. and about Debra getting robbed it scares me to think one of her haters found out where she lives, I'm guessing it's one of the many people that hates her and couldn't stand it that she has Sharon's belongings. I hope they somehow find the person or persons responsible and Debra gets Sharon's wedding dress and other things back. they must have known when no one would be at home, too bad Debra's dogs can't talk and tell her. I bet they saw who did it.
    Greg King said he didn't think it was one of Debra's friends, but the fact somebody knew where the things were, gee I wish we had more details about how they got in and if anything else was disturbed (from the sound of it nothing else was). I also can't understand why I have heard nothing about this on tv or other sites, unless Debra has a lead and does not want to bring too much attention to things.
    Another awful thought is what if it were a manson fan who might destroy her things just to be mean. I looked at the you tube vid with Debra opening the clothing trunk and doing the photo shoot with a young girl wearing some of Sharon's things, just to read the comments and their were some manson heads writing junk like helter skelter forever( stupid). But I was trying to sort of play detective. Can't say I got anything tho:/