Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 1734

Thread: Drew Peterson, Stacy Peterson and Kathleen Savio

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,447
    i laughed when i saw his bail is eleventy million dollars. i bet he's going to stop laughing shortly. he's probably also in extreme alcohol withdrawls. i bet he's shit his pants by now.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,259
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I'm sorry she, you knew I had to do it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB3VTX0pxoE
    Well, thank God it was that! I thought as first you posted a link from "Demolition Man" where Sylvester Stallone is told to enhance his calm! Very cute movie by the way!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NY Long Island
    Posts
    4,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Curl_up_N_dye View Post
    OMG I hope you're wrong STF! I hope they exhaust every single option and nail his ass for that one, too. Whether she was a dingbat nutter or not, I hope she and her family get the justice they deserve.
    Oh they will never quit trying. I just think it wil be tough.
    Regards,
    Mary

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NY Long Island
    Posts
    4,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Gone Day View Post
    Yeah, but Mary, do you thing anyone believes him now? It is so obvious to the public that he is a liar, and there are so many people vouching for her character. It still would be circumstantial unless they find the body. I still think they should have charged him with both. To the jury, this many dead wives is a just a little too many. And together, the evidence on the one will help the circumstantial of the other?
    I might be wrong but I don't think they can even mention one case during the other one. They can't mention anything about wife 4 unless the defence opens the door and the same for the trial for wife 3. I think that would be instant mistrial. Maybe some death hag attroneys can weigh in here on the rules of evidence.
    I think for wife four they have no doubts and are not looking for another suspect but they have little circumstancial evidence to back it up.
    I think they want him safely in jail and then they will keep looking for number 4.
    Regards,
    Mary

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,920
    You make a very good point there, Mary. ^^^

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeast, PA Farm Country!
    Posts
    1,060
    I can't believe this prick...when he was being transported from the jail to the court house a reporter asked him how he was doing and his reply was to yell back, "Three square meals a day, a spiffy out fit, (as he held up his shackles) and bling..." What a smug son of a bitch I hope to hell they can convict him and find Stacy's body.
    It's a lifetime filled with tiny graces, the biggest things in the smallest places...

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    7,305
    Quote Originally Posted by KristinEileen View Post
    I can't believe this prick...when he was being transported from the jail to the court house a reporter asked him how he was doing and his reply was to yell back, "Three square meals a day, a spiffy out fit, (as he held up his shackles) and bling..." What a smug son of a bitch I hope to hell they can convict him and find Stacy's body.
    I am hoping he will cut a plea deal to spare his live in this case, maybe give up the whereabouts of the body

    "Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit you take it up the tailpipe. LOL" - Mammy

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeast, PA Farm Country!
    Posts
    1,060
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I am hoping he will cut a plea deal to spare his live in this case, maybe give up the whereabouts of the body
    For some reason I doubt he will do that. The only reason that I say that is because he truly believes he did nothing wrong and that in the end if he cuts a plea he is admitting to wrong doing. I think he would rather take her whereabouts to the grave than give up the fact he actually killed her....
    It's a lifetime filled with tiny graces, the biggest things in the smallest places...

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    7,305
    Quote Originally Posted by KristinEileen View Post
    For some reason I doubt he will do that. The only reason that I say that is because he truly believes he did nothing wrong and that in the end if he cuts a plea he is admitting to wrong doing. I think he would rather take her whereabouts to the grave than give up the fact he actually killed her....
    very true, he has too much pride

    "Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit you take it up the tailpipe. LOL" - Mammy

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Girl View Post
    Only one other thing to add, long Gone day..as a police officer is supposed to uphold the law, I think that they deserve even harsher sentencing than the average person. They are in a position of power and use both their position and their knowledge to commit a crime like this, not available to the average everyday person. For that, they deserve even harsher, more stringent sentencing, IMO.

    Amen to that, sista! I was just thinking that same thing. AND they should put his lying, sleazy ass with the scumbags he put away...They'll take care of him and save the taxpayers a shitload of money!!!

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,070
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorkdoll View Post
    i laughed when i saw his bail is eleventy million dollars. I bet he's going to stop laughing shortly. He's probably also in extreme alcohol withdrawls. I bet he's shit his pants by now.
    lolol!

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181

    What a difference a day makes.....24 little hours.....

    Drew Peterson Offered Spot On HBO's Brothel Show


    May 6, 2009 02:54 PM EST



    CHICAGO — A former Illinois police officer suspected in his wife's disappearance may have a new job _ on a TV reality show set in a Nevada brothel.


    Drew Peterson said he's considering an offer to appear as an employee at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch near Reno for an HBO adult series called "Cathouse."

    Bunny Ranch owner Dennis Hoff on Wednesday said Peterson was invited to spend the upcoming weekend at the brothel to discuss working there. Hoff said he has proposed hiring Peterson to head the brothel's security detail.

    Peterson publicist Glenn Selig said there would be nothing wrong with the role for the former police sergeant in the Chicago suburb of Bolingbrook.
    Selig pointed out that Peterson hasn't been charged in Stacy Peterson's 2007 disappearance and that brothels are legal in Nevada.

    A similar offer didn't work out for ex-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich. He faces federal corruption charges and a judge wouldn't let him leave the country for a reality show taped in Costa Rica.

    Authorities have named Drew Peterson a suspect in Stacy Peterson's disappearance, but he has not been charged.

    Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, died in 2004, and the death was later ruled a homicide. Peterson has not been named a suspect in Savio's death, but her family filed a wrongful death lawsuit against him last month.
    Peterson has denied any involvement in either case.
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nunya Bidness
    Posts
    10,661
    I hope they convict him, but I bet he never breathes a word about what really happened.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoHo Arts District-L.A.
    Posts
    5,756
    Are you guys watching "Dateline" now? He is such a pompous ass. "problems arose due to the 30 year age difference". Ya think?
    peek-a-boo!!

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    Are you guys watching "Dateline" now? He is such a pompous ass. "problems arose due to the 30 year age difference". Ya think?
    Right!?! So he goes and gets another twinkie? Showed the poly questions they asked him and which ones he passed and what some of the questions were. Just happened to catch the last part of Dateline after I read your post. They mentioned the poly can be passed if you know what you are doing? Is that true?

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928
    Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    I might be wrong but I don't think they can even mention one case during the other one. They can't mention anything about wife 4 unless the defence opens the door and the same for the trial for wife 3. I think that would be instant mistrial. Maybe some death hag attroneys can weigh in here on the rules of evidence.
    I think for wife four they have no doubts and are not looking for another suspect but they have little circumstancial evidence to back it up.
    I think they want him safely in jail and then they will keep looking for number 4.
    Regards,
    Mary
    I was just looking at info on this and I think you are right, they can only deal with this one. I had just read that case on Barbara Hoffman on another thread, and the way they ended up charging her with both murders instead of just the one. The circumstances were different, however. Where are our Hag lawyers? Any Hag lawyers in the house? I think I've seen one around here from time to time.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    2,713

    (AP Photo/M. Spencer Green)



    Wow....Seeing this Scumbag in handcuffs being led off to the pokey really does my heart good !

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In The Boonies, SW Livingston county
    Posts
    201
    And OJ walked free for how many years?

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181
    I wish they would shock that smug look off his face. Smoke it right the hell off.
    Last edited by cachluv; 05-09-2009 at 02:34 AM.
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  20. #70
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    5,334
    Quote Originally Posted by KristinEileen View Post
    I can't believe this prick...when he was being transported from the jail to the court house a reporter asked him how he was doing and his reply was to yell back, "Three square meals a day, a spiffy out fit, (as he held up his shackles) and bling..." What a smug son of a bitch I hope to hell they can convict him and find Stacy's body.
    I could NOT believe him!!! I would think that being arrested and in shackles would be a humbling experience, I don't know what it would take for this guy. What an asshole. How does he keep finding these women to marry him, especially after all this?? Amazing. There are some sad desperate women out there.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,776
    I did read somewhere that it's likely that if they indict him for Stacey, her words will be able to be used at the trial. She had talked to her minister and I believe a sister about her fear of Drew.

    This guy makes Scott Peterson look humble.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    These days either in Virginia or in Pakistan or Afghanistan
    Posts
    1,597
    I hope they hang him high.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    happy happy joy joy!!! They finally put the hammer on Drewpy!!!! He wont be smiling his smug ass off when he gets thrown in with people he put away!!!! Cops especially dirty cops like Drewpy don't do so well in prison. I bet the guys can't wait to make Drewpy their girlfriend. They're probably fighting over him already LMAO!!! Have fun with Bubba Drewpy.... it couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!! he he he

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    I did read somewhere that it's likely that if they indict him for Stacey, her words will be able to be used at the trial. She had talked to her minister and I believe a sister about her fear of Drew.

    This guy makes Scott Peterson look humble.

    Yes, I think they may be distantly related or something, they can both pull off the best "I don't give a crap" face....and the Stacy/Laci Peterson threads are hard to keep straight. I can't speak to his guilt because I don't have all of the facts, but he is certainly guilty of be the most uncaring and unremorseful man I have ever seen...."I guess I should have returned those library books"....sheesh.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    I did read somewhere that it's likely that if they indict him for Stacey, her words will be able to be used at the trial. She had talked to her minister and I believe a sister about her fear of Drew.

    This guy makes Scott Peterson look humble.
    ---She told her sister, her best friend since school and also her pastor. Funny thing is, she told all three within days of her disappearance. Days.

    I think he will have that smug-ass smirk on his shithead face till the day he dies. He isn't new at being a psychopath. He's used to the arrogance-- he thinks he's the shit and he has it made. I hope he doesn't walk but if he does he'll still get his at some point. It happens, and it will happen.
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  26. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, Formerly Chicago
    Posts
    398
    Unless the Will County D.A. has some unknown hard evidence, I'm not exactly sure that Drewchebag will be found guilty.

    That 'from beyond the grave' testimony statute may not hold up. Drewchebag's son will supposedly alibi him. And who's to say that the presiding judge will allow any testimony concerning Stacy at the trial.

    I'd love to see him spend the rest of his life in prison. But I don't know if that will happen.

    Of course, if he gets off on this one, they can still bring him up on Stacy. If they find the blue barrel.

    But I'm thinking that blue barrel is long gone, probably disposed of in something like this:


  27. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,776
    Senor Muerto, love the "Drewchebag", heh!

    His son isn't exactly a model citizen, either, though, is he? I seem to remember the son had some dirty laundry as well.

    I think the barrel went the way of the blue suede show long ago.

  28. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    6,808
    Does Illinois have the death penalty?
    Wanna see my grandkids?

  29. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Meli View Post
    Im glad this asshole is headed for prison. And all I have to say about his "new fiance" what a dumb bitch! Seriously, does she own any brain cells? Guess she thinks she's special and he loves her and nothing bad would ever have happened to her. Dumb twat! Grrrrrrr
    Like OJ's girlfriend. Some are not very bright.

  30. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,613
    Last night, Nancy Grace commented, "Thank you God for letting this get captured on film so it can be used in court." referring to Drewchbag's smart-ass comments about the bling, etc.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

  31. #81
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Gone Day View Post
    Bless you for sending money to help with the search for her and for lending support to her family and friends and believing in her. I feel so sorry for her children and the families of the wives he's murdered. I am so happy to hear that there is evidence but I always have a fear in the pit of my stomach, a nausea that somehow something will go wrong, and like Novstorm mentioned, they have one chance to get it right or he walks. For once, just for once, give this guy the death sentence. Any woman that has ever encountered corrupt police officers and they've gotten away with their crimes, will also feel vindicated by a justice system that is supposed to be fair and just. I feel happy also that the other case of the two police officers that raped the woman that called for help will also go to trial with the partner now turning on the other and testifying against him. I feel sad that the only reason is because they were caught on camera. What would have been people's reaction if that hadn't been the case? They would have sided with the police. And the woman would be humiliated forever. I am so happy. When I see that man's face on TV, his smug arrogance, that same look I've seen on so many corrupt officers, I...I get scared of how I feel. I still worry about the sentencing. In Schenectady, NY., the former police chief and his wife that were operating the drug ring and were sentenced: the wife just got out after only serving four months; the chief will only serve two years. This was an FBI sting of a drug ring that operated for years. Albany is just as bad and they are just beginning to go after them. Sorry if that is off topic a bit as they are other cases, but if the police are human, then sentence them like every other human being is sentenced.
    my interest in Stacy's story...and then Kathleen's came because my mother was once married to a "bad cop" a cop that almost killed her..took her children...divorced her while hospitalized and got a judge to grant him full custody of her children..she fought for her right to see her kids..he won every time...every time he was in contempt he knew what to do to win...that man robbed my mother and her children of their relationship...me of my siblings and inflicted so much pain not only to my mother with his abuse..but he abused those children physically and sexually as well while they were with him...also...where I live in Tacoma Washington our chief of police shot his wife in the head then himself in front of their two small kids...he died at the scene...she died a week later...yes, a very very long list of abuse..he even raped a woman when he was a beat cop years before and his buddies convinced the woman not to press charges and he became THE CHIEF of police!

    some cops are admirable...but there are those bad apples in the bunch and there is SO MUCH MORE you all may not know about Drew Peterson and when it comes out you will all marvel about how it was possible for a man like him to remain a cop...to remain free to walk the streets...he should have been taken off the streets a very very very long time ago...he has gotten away with so much...but he will NOT get away with murder!

    I would like to ask that everyone here just pray that Stacy's body can be located..that the truth can come out so that all of the kids but especially Stacy's two little ones know that their mommy did NOT leave them...that is what has killed me the most...and makes me very emotional, those two small children have been told by him that their mommy didn't love them..that she hated them so much that she left them and was never coming back...those babies need to know their mommy didn't leave because she wanted to...she's gone because of him!

  32. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    His cockiness will be his downfall. He's laughed in the face of the law far too long. If they had enough to charge him you can bet they are fairly certain they can get a conviction. Illinois still has the death penalty but right now we have a moratorium on executions. A person can be given a death sentence but, it wont be carried out until they decide whether to abolish it altogether or reinstate it and proceed with executions.

  33. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    my interest in Stacy's story...and then Kathleen's came because my mother was once married to a "bad cop" a cop that almost killed her..took her children...divorced her while hospitalized and got a judge to grant him full custody of her children..she fought for her right to see her kids..he won every time...every time he was in contempt he knew what to do to win...that man robbed my mother and her children of their relationship...me of my siblings and inflicted so much pain not only to my mother with his abuse..but he abused those children physically and sexually as well while they were with him...also...where I live in Tacoma Washington our chief of police shot his wife in the head then himself in front of their two small kids...he died at the scene...she died a week later...yes, a very very long list of abuse..he even raped a woman when he was a beat cop years before and his buddies convinced the woman not to press charges and he became THE CHIEF of police!

    some cops are admirable...but there are those bad apples in the bunch and there is SO MUCH MORE you all may not know about Drew Peterson and when it comes out you will all marvel about how it was possible for a man like him to remain a cop...to remain free to walk the streets...he should have been taken off the streets a very very very long time ago...he has gotten away with so much...but he will NOT get away with murder!

    I would like to ask that everyone here just pray that Stacy's body can be located..that the truth can come out so that all of the kids but especially Stacy's two little ones know that their mommy did NOT leave them...that is what has killed me the most...and makes me very emotional, those two small children have been told by him that their mommy didn't love them..that she hated them so much that she left them and was never coming back...those babies need to know their mommy didn't leave because she wanted to...she's gone because of him!
    I know exactly what you mean. I do. Most people would say to themselves, how is that possible that they got away with that? They can run a whole town. They can ruin lives. They can kill and get away with it. It is a disgusting, vile case. He is a disgusting human being. And no one could or would stop him. And they knew.

  34. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I could NOT believe him!!! I would think that being arrested and in shackles would be a humbling experience, I don't know what it would take for this guy. What an asshole. How does he keep finding these women to marry him, especially after all this?? Amazing. There are some sad desperate women out there.
    It seems to happen quite a bit. I wonder where he met all these women, all these young girls..? grocery stores? pulled 'em over?......in a bar?

  35. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,941
    well I hate to say this but shame on stacey for being his albi and covering for this dickhead after carring on an affair with the guy knowing he was married ...down deep she and other policemen who were at the scene knew this was not an accident .....and yet she married him ..and look what happened to her ...not even a trace...now he has this other young girl right outta the stacey mold and it just makes you wonder what the hell ??? Girls if you have an affair with a married man and his wife died mysteriously in a dry bathtub...and he is a cop on top of that ...this should be your first clue . I know love his blind ...but please , his arrogence alone would be the biggest turn off in all the world.Cops man....I will never get the allure to this guy.

  36. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,584
    Just saw the "Drewchebag" on GMA, and had to mute it. He is so disgusting....and awfully confident. I worry about evidence in these case(s). This guy definitely does not panic, and if anyone helped him in any way (family, other officers) they have to be worried. I can't see him going down alone.

  37. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,941
    Oh yeah that police department should be ashamed ....who the hell dies in a dry bathtub and no one questions it...... boys club man....pluse he had a cute little 19 year old waiting in the wings Ill bet they were giving him high fives ..Ill garuntee his fellow officers from the force just loved that! I hope at the very least some get in trouble .....I mean they covered up for a murder and they knew it was a homicide...but hey Drew wanted his new little wife ...until she pissed him off.

  38. #88
    Guest Guest
    At the time of Kathleen's death Drew and Stacy were married and she was pregnant with their daughter...they already had their son, Kathleen and Drew's divorce was final the only issue was the property division settlement which was due to be settled a few weeks from the date of her death...she didn't live long enough to see it through, I'm not "excusing" Stacy for giving Drew an alibi for the night of Kathleen's death but I need to point out she was a 19 year old kid with a kid and pregnant and she was probably scared and also...we don't know exactly what he told her, remember he's already convinced her that Kathleen was "nuts" he could have told Stacy it was an accident and baby you gotta help me etc etc I didn't mean to hurt her she attacked me etc etc...we do not know...however I can say this just based on my own experience with an abusive man...when I met him his ex told me all sorts of horrible things about him and I believed that she was a liar and jealous and didn't believe her, then years later as his control and abuse began and escalated I knew that she was telling me the truth...with time and maturity hindsight is always 20/20 and if we look at Stacy's communications with family and friends she came to realize that she made a huge mistake marrying Drew...again, I'm not excusing her for having an affair with a married man...but she was 17 years old and sociopaths are very charming people, they are cunning and yes they will shower the new woman with everything and give her the world but the moment she wants for herself, needs for herself, speaks for herself the man flips, it's very much a Dr Jeckel and Mr. Hyde personality you are left dealing with...step in line to their needs wants desires and rules and according to him life is perfect regardless of how miserable you might be, Stacy at the time of Kathleen's death was already in deep with this guy and she very well could have suspected that it wasn't an accident..that Kathleen didn't attack him...but she also knew he was a cop, as Kathleen did, and that it was possible that no one would believe her or that he would hurt her too...eventually she did come to believe it and even voice it, I would imagine that at the time she was terrified and as the years progressed and she matured and realized the type of controlling person he was and knew what he was capable of that she felt that those in power wouldn't believe her or help her...they didn't believe or help Kathleen did they????

    Kathleen's death was not investigated the way it should have been because of Drew...the officer that testified at the coroners jury was never at the scene or the autopsy...the jury was told that phone records needed to be received and never saw them...they didn't get to hear from Kathleen's family, they didn't get to see her police reports or her letter to the State's attorney office before they had to make a ruling...in hindsight as the facts of her fears have come to light there are jury members that have spoken out that said the outcome would have been far different if they had seen that evidence...but someone made sure they didn't...and it wasn't Drew...FYI Drew never testified at the coroners jury...only his and others statements were received about their whereabouts and the circumstances of her discovery...but he was never called to testify...wow...and he was the "officer" that conducted the welfare check and had neighbors enter her home to "discover" Kathleen's lifeless body...how the hell does that happen???? not only is he her ex that reportedly abused and threatened her but he was there when she was found dead and he DOESN'T get called to the coroners jury????? Yeah I guess you can say someone helped the guy out huh? and it wasn't only Stacy.

    From what Stacy told her Pastor...she awoke that night to find Drew was gone and proceeded to call his cell phone over and over again and he would not answer...then she found him in the basement in front of the washer undressing and placing his clothes and womens clothes in the washer...she asked him where have you been? He then tells her that Kathleen is dead and the cops will be asking her questions and she needs to tell them he was home all night (again I reference we don't know how he told her of Kathleens death but I can imagine he probably said it was an accident or she attacked him etc etc) it is those phone records that the officer that testified at the coroners jury said he subpoenaed...he never requested those records from the cell company...so in other words he either lied about it or he didn't care to follow up on it...please keep in mind that it was NOT the BBPD that conducted the investigation into Kathleen's death...because of Drew's position on the force it was conducted by the Illinois State Police instead...however the officer at the coroners jury was a friend of Drew's and also there was one member of that jury who was also a police officer who knew of Drew and told the jurors that he was a "stand up guy" how in the hell does anyone get on a Jury when they are familiar with people involved with a case is beyond me but it happened....Drew and Kathleen were divorced, the property had not yet been divided, they owned a couple of businesses and the house she lived in and Kathleen had life insurance, one policy for the boys was 1 million dollars...Drew got ALL OF IT! The very day of Kathleen's funeral that Drew attended with his boys...he did not go to the luncheon afterwards...he met his friends at her home and packed up EVERYTHING and took it! The Bed that he and Stacy and then he and Chrissy slept on was Kathleen's bed! He took everything of Kathleen's, sold what he could, sold the house, pocketed the money from that, melted down Kathleen's jewelry, got the businesses they owned her life insurance and control over the boys' inheritence...the estimated amount of property and money he received for her death is around 2 million dollars....now I don't know about you but I don't know many EX husbands that get everything when their ex wife dies...do you?

    how was he able to accomplish this? he magically produced a will that indicated everything was to go to him and placed HIS UNCLE as the executor...there was an attorney appointed for the interest of the children and he voiced his displeasure at how the property was designated to Drew by his uncle and that opinion pretty much fell on deft ears....Drew publicly stated that the 1 million was in a protected account for those boys...another lie...many times Drew was seen with the boys writing checks and having the boys sign them

    I have to point out that prior to Kathleen's death Drew was facing a repocession on his vehicle and possibly having to file bankruptcy...remember the property had not yet been divided and it was appearing that Kathleen would not only get to keep the house but that she was going to be awarded the majority of the interests in the value of both of the businesses...this doesn't even include the $2000 per month Child Support Drew had to pay her...Alimony but also part of his retirement (they were married over 10 years) So if you figure Drew only makes about $7000 per month and approximately $3000-$3500 plus is being paid to Kathleen monthly for the lifestyle that he was living $3000-$3500 left for himself and Stacy per month wasn't a whole lot...but...prior to Kathleen's death he and Stacy purchased a house a meer 500 yards from Kathleen's home (the house they currently have) how does one afford to have such a large mortgage when their income has been cut in half and will further drop once he retires??? unless Drew knew he would be coming into a lot of money...once he came into that money...HE PAID OFF THE HOUSE...he purchased cars, an RV, a pool, a flying tricycle, motorcycles, high end jewelry, boob jobs, tummy tucks, vacations and flashed money like he was a Rockafeller...all on a cops salary and then pension...his pension was $6000 per month roughly..give or take a couple hundred bucks...how does one afford that lifestyle???

    because he's been living off of the death of Kathleen Savio, mother of his teen sons and his plan has been twarted because he thought he would get away with it...he thought he would get away with Stacy...be able to divorce, be awarded Stacy's share of everything and live happily ever after with whatever skank he came acrossed...I cannot put my finger on it but something aint right with Chrissy his "fiancee'" it's either she flipped on him and helped police or...she thought that she would marry him and then he would be arrested and she would have it all...I don't know like I said I can't put my finger on it but there is something about her that I just don't get...I was told to watch the news on the 14th for more and I won't be the least bit surprised if it's either her or another one of his "friends" that turned on him but one thing is for sure...they got him...something more was discovered and they have a case...this arrest was not based on what we've known for the last 18 months...something more was found out and it was enough to get the indictment

    my wish is that the 14th will be a press conference where Stacy appears alive and well and has been in protective custody this whole time...that is my wish but I sadly feel that is not the case...Stacy was not the type of person to put her family through something like this...to leave her children and allow them to believe she left them...but wouldn't it be wonderful if the case was that she is alive and is the star witness at Drew's trial...I really would want this more than anything for her family and friends, she was young and made mistakes, but she was a warm, giving, loving friend, daughter and sister and especially mother who regarless of what Drew did to Kathleen, did not deserve the fate and Drew's wrath

  39. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928
    Thank you so much for filling us all in with this background information. The despair Stacy felt knowing there was no one to help her. Knowing that no one had helped Kathleen. They didn't care. There were those in the justice system that are just as guilty in this. It is a despicable case. I often hoped that, too, Dearheart, that the "women" got her away and hid her. Any one of us if this case had come before us would not have let it go. To not have proper investigations, for lies, for covering up the murder of two human beings, this is appalling and it happens more than you think. I still worry very much about those that want to save face over the truth. I hope by the whole country watching (but look at OJ's trial) they will be motivated to do whatever it takes to get him.. And then, clean up those people in those agencies that helped him. Get the fuck rid of them. Now. They've made a mockery of their positions of power and authority and being a decent human being.


    Last edited by Long Gone Day; 05-11-2009 at 11:39 AM.

  40. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    647
    I hate this guy. His whole attitude. Women are a disposible commodity. He's never going to talk. Never.

  41. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,584
    Incredible post, Dearheart!! I was not aware of all Drew had (and did) to gain by Kathleen's death. He freaks me out even more now

  42. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,920
    I hate this Drewche more and more as each day passes.

  43. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    1,677
    I saw the dateline on MSNBC re run last night. What a smug prick. Disgusted with him.
    “What will I be doing in twenty years' time?
    I'll be dead, darling!
    Are you crazy?”

    -Freddie Mercury

  44. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Does Illinois have the death penalty?
    Yes.

  45. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,941
    I saw that interview...what an asshole....what kind of girl would fall for this guy????Amazing to me ...just his smugness alone is the biggest turn off ever!!!

  46. #96
    Guest Guest
    what king of girl would fall for this guy???

    it's not about the girl as much as it is about him being so cunning and charming but I will point out that people like Drew like to surround themselves with people that have issues..or have had hard childhoods..that are usually much younger than him...maybe they have daddy issues...or maybe they believe in the white picket fence happily ever after life...sociopaths are extremely charming..and part of the reason they befriend people with issues or that are young is because people that have their shit together or that are older can see right through their bullshit

    they are old enough to know better...Drew's first wife was a high school sweetheart...he promptly found himself a younger replacement...the next woman (Kathleen) was even younger than the second wife...Stacy of course being the youngest...as he got older his "friends" got younger and younger...What does a 55 year old man have in common with a 23 year old woman? let alone a year old guy..his best buddy Mike Robinson is 30 years old...he truly has no other male friends over the age of 40-41...he has no friends his own age other than that stupid lawyer of his

    seriously...55-56 years old and not one friend your age??? all of your friends have issues..if it isn't arrests records it's financial problems...wife issues..substance issues...gambling addictions...unemployment...where are all of Drew's colleagues? whether they are on the force now or not...where are his former co workers? I know that the current BBPD was told not to discuss the case, to discuss Drew or associate with him because of this case...but what about his other co workers the ones who have transferred or retired???? I seriously question people who are of one age group that seem to surround themselves with people who would not be considered their peers...I'm not saying if you have a couple of friends that are 10-20 years younger than you that's that's not normal...but when every single one of his friends is a decade or more younger than him and the women he seeks company with are 30 years younger than him...that shows me it's a symptom of a much larger issue and that issue is HIM and none of the women or others in his life

    if you have notices whenever anyone has spoken out against Drew it is those people that are the problem...and he is very quick to point out their faults

    example...his friend Ric Mims aged 39 at the time began to doubt Drew's innocence...he stepped in to help like a friend does the very first few days of this drama...but as he observed Drew and realized something just wasn't right, he stopped having anything to do with Drew and yes he sold a story to the National Enquirer about Drew's gun that the ISP missed in their search...a gun Drew and Joel said never existed...Ric was a drunk..and a liar and an opportunist and used Drew to make a buck..."taking advantage of Drew's tragedy and anguish" "He's scum and a street rat he befriended when he was just a teenager he tried to keep him out of trouble etc etc" Yet this is the same person he allowed in his home..around his kids...to take care of his kids while he was doing the talk show circuit...and who he referred to as one of his best friends until that friend had a change of opinion regarding Drew

    look at his interviews and what he says when asked about Kathleen and Stacy...he insults them..insults their families..blames them and hormones for the failure of the marriages paints himself as thier hero who they abused and paint them as ungrateful bitches...never once considering the words that come out of his mouth could be heard by their children!

    "everyone else is the problem" in Drew's world and mind...never him...ding ding ding we have a SOCIOPATH! and a narcissistic one at that!

    I refuse to hold Stacy responsible for falling for this mans' "ballad of bullshit" she was 17 years old...he was 47! a cop..married...and knew better...HE WAS THE "ADULT" and one in a position of trust

    I'm not attacking...just trying to explain this guys creepy factor...another indication of his guilt and culpability and his sociopathic behavior is the joke making...and also his need to be seen...to have all eyes on him...I have never seen any murder suspect go on the talk show circuit...try to get dating games....consider on getting a job at a brothel...HIRE A PUBLICIST!!!! but again this all goes back to his physcology...the world MUST revolve around him...he must laugh in the face of suspicion...he must strut his smugness and cockiness for all to see...yes it's a turn off...for those of us old enough to see right through it...but for a young person...or a person who's been in trouble that he's done favors for..it comes across as if he truly cares about you and is sincere when in reality he's sizing the people around him up...he's checkmarking favors for them in exchange for what they can do for him...because people like Drew Peterson do nothing for no one else unless they have something to gain from it...he really doesn't give two shits if people really like him...he cares more about if he can use them to his benefit and if he can pull a persons strings like a puppet master...I can think of others that were very much like Drew...John Wayne Gacy comes to mind...Ted Bundy is another

    "I will be Mr Fantastic! I'm going to be the one to help you..be charitable...be charming...gracious and kind...if you scratch my back...I'll scratch yours but beware..the first time you think for yourself..the first time you doubt me and my greatness...I will turn on you and drop you like the trash you are, oh and when you say I'm cold and uncaring I'll just say that's me...I'm a jokester...and I'll trash you and anyone I want because none of you are stepping in line...I'm the one in control...I'm the one who calls the shots...because all of you owe me!"

    these are the sick demented things that process through Drew Petersons thick head...yes Lisamarie...you and I find it nauseting and a turn off...but we sister girl are old enough to see through it...think about it...for the last 18 months Drew has repeatedly gone out to nightclubs to party...with people that are 21-22-23 etc...people who have posed for pictures with him...because those places are the only places where he would be accepted or welcomed...people with maturity and life experience would never cowtow to this lunitic...because we see through it....people in that age group really don't take life as seriously as they should...as we do...they treat it as a joke...a game...ooooh I got my picture taken with a murderer last night...bwwwahaaaahaaaahhaaaa....most of them do not see the seriousness of the situation...because they see how charming he is and he's buying them drinks and chatting them up and they just can't see it's all bullshit..."no way...he's a super nice guy...treats me like gold...he would never hurt me...you all have it wrong he wouldn't hurt a fly..he's so nice and helpful" etc etc etc....they don't see it because he won't let them see it...people like us...who know better he avoids...because he knows we know what he's all about.

    I would like to see him act this way in a court of law...the judge will bitchslap him and his attorney if he pulls this jokester shit during court...but he thinks he's "cute" and yes he has even convinced himself that he has done nothing wrong...oh he knows he killed these women but in his mind it was them that got themselves killed and he was completely justified in taking their lives, in his mind, they brought it completely on themselves and he is not at fault...in his mind he was completely entitled to kill them.

  47. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post

    my wish is that the 14th will be a press conference where Stacy appears alive and well and has been in protective custody this whole time...that is my wish but I sadly feel that is not the case...Stacy was not the type of person to put her family through something like this...to leave her children and allow them to believe she left them...but wouldn't it be wonderful if the case was that she is alive and is the star witness at Drew's trial...I really would want this more than anything for her family and friends, she was young and made mistakes, but she was a warm, giving, loving friend, daughter and sister and especially mother who regarless of what Drew did to Kathleen, did not deserve the fate and Drew's wrath
    Wouldn't that be wonderful if she went into protective custody. It is a long shot but given that he has corrupted law enforcement around him protecting him....she maybe had no option but to do it this way. You are right though, that leaving her kids and not being able to contact her family/friends indicates that this is likely not the case. It would be amazing though.

  48. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,941
    dearheart your a wealth of informations thankyou for helping me understand....I just wish she could have found someone worthy of her ...she was beautiful and young..and ya know the thing that really impressed me about her personality is she adopted his children....at 18....I mean thats taking on a huge responsibility....thats something I repect she should have been out with her friends .....haveing a good time..your right tho you and I are old enough to know better ...poor girl had no chance did she ??

  49. #99
    Guest Guest
    I married Drew Peterson's "Twin" when I was 17 except the age difference wasn't so large only 8 years but still....was I missing something at that age? well sure...the attention was flattering...he was charming and promised he would do anything for me...but failed to mention that he would control me, take his bad moods out on me, insist that I do everything he said when he said to do it or he would hurt me, treated me like slave, would never spend time or take care of his children while they visited, was anti social, a liar, had an obnoxious sense about him...thought he was funny but in reality he was just MEAN...etc etc etc...hell there is even a resemblance between the two of them! What was I thinking???? I thought he really loved ME and wanted us to have a good life...it wasn't me he loved...it was any ole p*ssy would do because he is the type of guy who cannot be alone, my ex and Drew have even more in common....they are both on their 5th "wife" there were huge problems in our marriage for about 6 of the 11 years of it...mainly the last year...he had a "replacement" lined up...about 4 or 5 potential replacements...when I left him he was engaged within 6 days!!! married her 15 days after the divorce was final...left her for her best friend..was with her until she kicked him out and within 2 months was engaged to a married woman...the day after her divorce was final...they married, who did he marry??? a woman of 36 who's been married 4 times has 5 kids she does not have custody of...seems like he finally also found his match...a woman who cannot be alone and if unhappy in a marriage cheated and bailed and had a "replacement" quickly.

    if any of you go into this case....look at how quickly Drew starts going out and partying it up...gets connected to young females, some will say it's the young ones because he needs to prove he can still get them...but the fact is it's the young ones because women his age...or even our ages (in our 30's a-hem..lol) wouldn't have him! These girls are naive to the world and that there are people who's only motive is to control them, they don't see it through their rose colored glasses.

    Trust me guys...I know A LOT about this jerk...If there isn't something we know I can find it out because I know people that were in his circle...I have spoken to Lenny who wire taped him...I have emailed with Cassandra, Stacy's sister, I had this guy pegged before I ever became active with sending money to help with the search or befriended anyone involved...Drew Peterson is evil incarnate...some may laugh at me, but that man has a demon inside of him, he hates people but especially women, yes he is "kind" to his kids in the sense he doesn't yell and scream at them..but he doesn't take care of them...his son Tom did most of the work and time spent with his little brothers and sister, Drew thinks as long as he puts a roof over their heads and feeds them that makes him a "great dad" the two teenagers have been so brain washed I fear they will never be recovered...my hope is that it's not too late for any of them.

    Stacy didn't stand a chance once she had direct knowledge of what Drew did to Kathleen...accident or not, she may have thought she had an ace in the hole...tell Drew she's leaving or she'll tell them what he did to Kathleen..maybe she used it that morning when trying to leave...maybe she still thought "he'd do that to them...but never to me...because he really loved me" etc etc

    but sadly, that isn't the case, Drew's step brother Tom Morphey assisted in removing a blue barrel from Drew's bedroom and helped him load it into his Denali...after conversations and Drew's warning to Tom when he dropped him off at home before driving away with that barrel...Tom realized OMG...was Stacy inside that barrel??? what have I done? Drew told him as he dropped him off "None of this happened"
    Tom is a reliable witness regardless of what Drew or Joel have to say about his credability...the barrel, which both DP and JB claim never existed...trust me guys...they have proof Drew did indeed purchase that chlorine..there is PROOF! Drew's own words will come back to haunt him, but there is more in regards to the death of Kathleen and yes they do have evidence regarding Stacy...the Grand Jury has this Thursday and the following Thursday to come up with an indictment on Stacy as well...and it's coming!

  50. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,776
    Wow, DH, GREAT POSTS!

    I think you nailed Drewche perfectly.

    And yes, women of our (ahem...) age and experience would laugh in his face.

    The thing about the age group he hangs out with is very insightful, as well. I have friends in all age groups, from 20s to 60s, and that, I think, is normal. Obviously I'm not going to a Marilyn Manson concert with my 20 something friends, or out dancing at the club, but neither am I going to bingo night with my 60 something friends. My generation spanning friendships have balance. Drewche's are all about impressing them because people in his own peer group will drop him like a bad habit and realize instantly that he is ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •