Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew Peterson, Stacy Peterson and Kathleen Savio

Guest Guest
    they will show the program again at 10pm PST on the WE channel...it was a very good show that covered not only Kathleen and Stacy but the stories of two other women..one of which survived 2 attempted murder attempts and also an attempt of her ex hiring a hit man...what he was doing free to hire one is beyond me! and then a so so sad story of an abused woman who split with her ex and he took their 3 daughters and killed them

Guest Guest
    2 years ago today Stacy vanished from the face of the Earth...take a moment today to think of her...Kathleen...and their children and families

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    they will show the program again at 10pm PST on the WE channel...it was a very good show that covered not only Kathleen and Stacy but the stories of two other women..one of which survived 2 attempted murder attempts and also an attempt of her ex hiring a hit man...what he was doing free to hire one is beyond me! and then a so so sad story of an abused woman who split with her ex and he took their 3 daughters and killed them

I watched that. Boy, was this guy an incorrigible prick. WTF was Stacy doing marrying him??

The woman whose 3 girls were killed was heartbreaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

Guest Guest
    the woman who survived two attempted attacks by her estranged husband was something else...I love how she made it ever so clear that during the marriage he never laid a hand on her...just controlled everything she did and belittled her and isolated her from living life...that is what abusers do, if you're lucky to get out before they start beating you that doesn't mean you are save...as the program stated...it's when they lose that control that all Hell can break loose and a woman is at her most vulnerable.

My ex husband got "engaged" 6 days after I left him...I should say...6 days after I left him because he beat the Hell out of me and ended up in jail...even though I was ever so thankful to learn he had someone else so quickly...he still stalked me and my family for over a year after I left and they married...he even cornered me just after my son was born and wanted to have sex for "old times sakes" I reminded him that every time he touched me I wanted to vomit..told him the cops had been called and threatened to shoot him...because Momma don't Miss! He was even quoted recently as stating that he "should have killed me when he had the chance" this was in the presence of his now 5th wife..I was number 2...he's had 3 wives since I divorced him...hmmm does anyone else see the common denominator?? His sister was present when he made the above comment and told me immediately...I take precautions wherever I go, still have to look over my shoulder and have to have my son study his face so he knows who he is and to run if he ever sees him around our home or his school...it sucks having to live this way...but it's better than the life I had with him

Drew was a charmer, showering them with attention and gifts, but there is an agenda with men like him, I am very wary of men that come on as being TOO nice if you know what I mean, it's as if they do it so they can use it against you later...the thing that made me really sad last night is when Cass was talking about how he would call Stacy 20 times while she was with her sister or family and would be yelling at her and Stacy would say "I just love him so much...I don't know why he doesn't trust me" Poor Cass...I love that lady so much and she loved her sister so much and it just breaks my heart that she and Stacy's kids and family are going through this...to not know where he put her...to know he wanted the kids to think their mother didn't love them, that she left them because she wanted to...grrrrr that is what angers me so much...to tell her she's been on vacation? and then she's not coming back because she loves someone else more...that just breaks my heart for those kids...Cass isn't going to rest until her sister is found, even if he gets charged and convicted with Stacy's murder...she will keep looking for her sister until she's laid to rest with the love and respect she deserved.

What happened to the Scott Peterson blog?

I have a really, really hard time believing that anyone thinks that scumbag could be innocent.

Guest Guest
    well this DREWSHI ass is now trying to auction off his house for either sale or usage during his trial for Kathleen's death...the reason? to pay his legal fees!

this is a guy with a 6000 a month pension and almost 3000 a month in SSI for the boys from their mother Kathleen...do the math!

the house is paid in full..he's got an RV that is the size of a tour bus...a flying trike...cars...I'm sure investments and he's crying about being able to pay for a defense!! He made whoever knows how much money off of that lousy book...tv appearances and he's thinking that Fox News or some other outlet would want to buy or rent his home for reports on his trial..why would they? When they can go down to the courthouse for free!

oh! and the last time I checked...that house is also in Stacy's name so I don't know how he thinks he can do this without her signing off on it...grrrrrr that man is a demon spawned and I cannot stand the arrogance and attitude he shows and his attorney's show...the gumption!

still no difinitive date on when the trial will actually begin...his attorney's file so many motions that it seems every time we turn around there's another delay...CRY ME A RIVER PETERSON! If you don't want to pay for your defense maybe you shouldn't have murdered the mothers of your kids!

Guest Guest
    well motions in his murder trial are scheduled to begin on November 24th...his lawsuit against his mortgage company is supposed to be heard on the 18th of this month..just a couple of days..this is the hearing to determined if he even has a case against them..which I don't believe he does..the bank holds the right to revoke a equity line of credit if they see a risk of not being paid back...I say sitting in jail awaiting a murder trial of your ex wife that could send you to prison for the rest of your life is good enough reason to see a risk...I think the motions on the 24th are the standard continuance motions they had to dismiss the case..that's not going to happen...they are just dragging their heals!

hopefully Stacy can be found soon...I totally feel that they haven't been looking in the right area and there are smaller search teams prepared to spread out and search areas away from Bolingbrook..which I think is what they need to do...my prayer is that some piece of Stacy is found..my fear is that that's never going to happen...in the meantime Drew can cool his jets in the pokey and await his fate!

well motions in his murder trial are scheduled to begin on November 24th...his lawsuit against his mortgage company is supposed to be heard on the 18th of this month..just a couple of days..this is the hearing to determined if he even has a case against them..which I don't believe he does..the bank holds the right to revoke a equity line of credit if they see a risk of not being paid back...I say sitting in jail awaiting a murder trial of your ex wife that could send you to prison for the rest of your life is good enough reason to see a risk...I think the motions on the 24th are the standard continuance motions they had to dismiss the case..that's not going to happen...they are just dragging their heals!

hopefully Stacy can be found soon...I totally feel that they haven't been looking in the right area and there are smaller search teams prepared to spread out and search areas away from Bolingbrook..which I think is what they need to do...my prayer is that some piece of Stacy is found..my fear is that that's never going to happen...in the meantime Drew can cool his jets in the pokey and await his fate!
    Sorry, but I haven't read this whole thread yet. Who is raising the children while he is sitting in Jail(forever, I hope!)?

Guest Guest
    the two youngest he shared with Stacy are with his older son and his wife...the two older boys that he had with Kathleen have been staying at their high school principles home...what happens to all of them if he's convicted is a mystery..I would like the 4 of them to stay together!

I am sure I have said it before but I'll say it again anyhow, thanks to Dearheart soo much for the information. I feel I have an eye peeping in on Drew thanks to Dearheart.

the two youngest he shared with Stacy are with his older son and his wife...the two older boys that he had with Kathleen have been staying at their high school principles home...what happens to all of them if he's convicted is a mystery..I would like the 4 of them to stay together!
    Ditto, thanks Dearheart for all of your information.
    How sad....all these young boys have to stay with relatives because their mothers are dead. We all know that Stacy isn't coming back. Still, I wonder if the grown son that is taking care of the younger ones is totally supporting his dad. Somewhere in the back of his mind you would think he has some doubt as to weather his father has been telling him the truth. He had to see how condescending and mean he could be to his wives?

Guest Guest
    you know..by all indications his older son Steve supports his father...but I also do wonder? I wonder if he does in his own mind question..but not openly...he is married and had a new baby at the time of Drew's arrest...so having to also care for his young siblings I'm sure has thrown his life out of whack a bit...I don't begrudge him for caring for his brother and sister, I begrudge Drew for killing these women and putting all of his kids through this...now, there is another older son named Eric, Drew has a total of 6 kids...the two oldest in their late 20's from his first wife Carol...he had no children with his second wife Vicki Connelly...he had two boys with Kathleen...and then 2 children with Stacy, a boy and a girl...Eric, who has had NOTHING to do with Drew since Kathleen's death and no one seems to know where he is and what he thinks...I have a feeling that he's going to be one of the key witnesses in the murder trial, the timing of his fall out with Drew was just too close to Drew's marriage and Kathleen's death...he knows something and I think it's going to come out.

you know..by all indications his older son Steve supports his father...but I also do wonder? I wonder if he does in his own mind question..but not openly...he is married and had a new baby at the time of Drew's arrest...so having to also care for his young siblings I'm sure has thrown his life out of whack a bit...I don't begrudge him for caring for his brother and sister, I begrudge Drew for killing these women and putting all of his kids through this...now, there is another older son named Eric, Drew has a total of 6 kids...the two oldest in their late 20's from his first wife Carol...he had no children with his second wife Vicki Connelly...he had two boys with Kathleen...and then 2 children with Stacy, a boy and a girl...Eric, who has had NOTHING to do with Drew since Kathleen's death and no one seems to know where he is and what he thinks...I have a feeling that he's going to be one of the key witnesses in the murder trial, the timing of his fall out with Drew was just too close to Drew's marriage and Kathleen's death...he knows something and I think it's going to come out.
    Dearheart, you sound like you would make a really good detective yourself! Everyone has to know in the end.....not all of his children are going to support him. Plus other siblings beside Eric must have that little question mark in their minds when it comes to their mothers. They all had to see and hear things that they have kept to themselves.

I was looking over Laci's medical records yesterday, correct me if I am wrong but in the family history part.It is noted PT was diagnosed with herpes at age 15 but no breakouts since 15.????? Would PT mean patient? I never had heard that before.

According to this site PT does mean patient. http://www.abbreviations.com/abbreviations/PT/1
    Do not knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    I was looking over Laci's medical records yesterday, correct me if I am wrong but in the family history part.It is noted PT was diagnosed with herpes at age 15 but no breakouts since 15.????? Would PT mean patient? I never had heard that before.
    I am in mental health, but I believe "pt" is a fairly across-the-board abbreviation for patient. I guess a person could have had one outbreak and never have another. Probably the last bit of luck she ever had.

Thanks, Max it could happen to anyone just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Impatience View Post
    yeah, i can't imagine what she went thru that night. sadly, i think that her last moments alive were very scary and very traumatic. I can't even begin to think about what was going on in her head as he was killing her. I've always thought that she may have found out about Amber and that night everything just came to a breaking point with Scott. I believe that he may have been planning on killing her all along, but his plans may have been speeded up... hence the reason for the two alibi's (golfing and fishing).
    She was probably trying to protect her baby as Scott punched and kicked her. So sad, her last thoughts might have been about Connor.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

I cannot believe it's been 7 years. Conner should be all excited about Christmas, like any other little kid, not moldering in the grave with his mother because his father wanted to screw other people.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    I cannot believe it's been 7 years. Conner should be all excited about Christmas, like any other little kid, not moldering in the grave with his mother because his father wanted to screw other people.

At least they didn't give Conner Scott's last name on the stone.

This case has always made me sad. I was pregnant the same time as Laci, Connor and my daughter Abby would be close in age.... and when this story broke I was addicted to msnbc because my husband was in Iraq. Ive thought from the very begining that Scott did this, and he is the one person on the face of the Earth that I HOPE dies a painful death.

If you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

It really got me that they can't even put a picture of Connor on the tombstone.....

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Witness: Peterson indicated he'd kill his 4th wife

AP – FILE - This Feb. 28, 2008 file photo shows Former Bollingbrook, Ill. police officer Drew Peterson in …

By DON BABWIN, Associated Press Writer Don Babwin, Associated Press Writer – 28 mins ago
    JOLIET, Ill. – The stepbrother of a former Illinois police officer accused of killing his third wife told a hushed courtroom Thursday that he believed he might have helped his relative dispose of the body of his fourth wife, who has not been seen for more than two years.
    Thomas Morphey testified at a hearing to decide whether prosecutors can use "hearsay" evidence to try and prove allegations that Drew Peterson killed his third wife, Kathleen Savio, in 2004. Peterson hasn't been charged in the 2007 disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy, but authorities say he is the only suspect.
    While the Will County hearing is about the death of Savio, Thursday's testimony focused on the day Stacy Peterson disappeared. Prosecutors would not say why Morphey was being asked to testify about Stacy Peterson, but Will County state's attorney's office spokesman Chuck Pelkie said the reasons would become clear in the proceedings.
    In a packed but quiet courtroom, Morphey said Peterson suggested when they talked on Oct. 27, 2007, that he intended to kill Stacy because she planned to divorce him, win custody of their children and take Peterson's money.
    Morphey said he drank heavily the next day.
    "I just heard someone was going to murder somebody else," Morphey explained.
    Peterson brought Morphey back to his Bolingbrook home, went into a master bedroom and rolled out a large blue barrel that Morphey estimated weighed up to 150 pounds.
    "He had me grab an end, he grabbed the other end and we proceeded down the stairs," Morphey testified. "It felt warm."
    Morphey stopped short of saying that Peterson directly admitted murdering Stacy and he said the two men never talked about what was in the barrel. Earlier in the day, Morphey testified he had told Peterson that he always assumed he had killed Savio, but that Peterson denied it.
    Savio's body was found in an empty bathtub in her home in 2004. Her death had initially been ruled an accidental drowning — until Stacy Peterson's disappearance led officials to exhume Savio's body, conduct another autopsy and conclude Savio was the victim of a homicide.
    The story of the blue barrel has been central in Stacy Peterson's case. Numerous search parties over the years, including divers, have focused on finding it, but it has never turned up.
    In court, Morphey said he had not wanted to go with Peterson, in part because he didn't want anything to do with what Peterson did. Morphey did not explain why he agreed to help him.
    According to his testimony, the two men took the barrel, put it in Peterson's SUV and Peterson drove Morphey home.
    "'He said, 'This never happened,'" Morphey testified. "I said, 'I won't tell a soul.'"
    Nevertheless, Morphey said he later told his girlfriend, brother and a neighbor. He said he was stressed out, nervous and drinking more than normal.
    Morphey said he didn't contact the authorities because he wasn't sure the incident would be handled fairly due to Peterson's job.
    "He was a police officer," Morphey said. "I thought, 'What would be the point of calling 911?'"

Morphey said his fear led him to overdose on the anti-anxiety drug Xanax in an attempt to end his life.
    "I felt everything was coming down on me," he said. "I'm still scared to death."
    In a cross-examination, Peterson's attorneys raised questions about Morphey's mental state and whether was a credible witness.
    Morphey suffers from a bipolar disorder and has admitted to drinking too much as well as problems with drugs. On Thursday prosecutors presented evidence that buttressed what Morphey said happened. That included video footage and witness interviews showing that both men made a trip to Starbucks around the time of the alleged blue barrel incident.
    Peterson's stormy marriage with Savio was mentioned Thursday in afternoon testimony.
    A son from Peterson's first marriage to Carol Brown described watching Peterson in 1993 dragging Savio into the house by her hair.
    "She was screaming for help," said Eric Peterson, who described Savio as drunk. "He was pulling her down the stairs." Eric Peterson, who once spent weekends with Savio and Peterson, has been estranged from his father since 1993.

Good old arrogant Drew.
    This is good news.
    The only difference between a death hag and the rest of the world is that we don't DENY we're fascinated by death.... (Tebssis)

Thanx for the updates.
    I was wondering what happened to this case.

Drew has some serious issues.
    And he's really arrogant to think that he can get away with murder more than once. That is, if he did the killing.
    Seems like his missing runaway wife would have been in touch by now.

[quoteSeems like his missing runaway wife would have been in touch by now.[/quote]

You would think she would have been in touch by now and if she's seen the news about her family missing her and looking for her WHY would she stay away? Peterson's story is just not a good one - if she was leaving, she would have taken her kids with her. He killed her - no doubt in my mind.
    All women are angels, and even when someone breaks one of our wings, we still fly. On a broomstick. We are flexible like that.

Where is Dearheart? I miss her updates and personal asides-I'd rather read her posts than the news!

Guest Guest
    whoa Eric Peterson actually SPOKE? if that is his quote that is the FIRST and only time anyone has heard from him...sorry for my delay in posting I've been crazy mad busy and out of the loop for a while...I'll get caught up and post a complete update after talking to my "sources"

I agree that Stacey would certainly have contacted somebody by now. The circumstances certainly point to good old Drew doing a repeat performance with his fourth wife. You wonder if she really did threaten to take the kids and his money, or if he was just looking for a way to justify killing her in his own self-centered mind. Poor girl probably believed all of his lies right until the end. At least he's much less likely to fool anyone else now (his last stupid girlfriend aside).

Quote Originally Posted by amaranthaseven View Post
    I agree that Stacey would certainly have contacted somebody by now. The circumstances certainly point to good old Drew doing a repeat performance with his fourth wife. You wonder if she really did threaten to take the kids and his money, or if he was just looking for a way to justify killing her in his own self-centered mind. Poor girl probably believed all of his lies right until the end. At least he's much less likely to fool anyone else now (his last stupid girlfriend aside).
    Poor Old Drew is right where he belongs.

Today would have been little Conner's 6th birthday.....rest in peace

Quote Originally Posted by dstrattenfan View Post
    Thank you for remembering the littlest victim in all of this .
    Regards,
    Mary

Awww.... such a sad thing to think about.

How unspeakably sad! RIP Conner and Laci.

Wow - it doesn't seem that long ago. I hope Scott is being someones bitch as we speak!!
    My Posse's On Broadway

Laci peterson

Has anyone tried to get pictures from the recovery of her aabd her baby....I know I can't get the autopy pics....I wonder if someone can contact the news media and ask for there footage of the recovery?

Well I finally made it through the whole thread, it took me a few days but it was worth it. I just went to my library's webpage and looked up the books you guys mentioned and I am going to get them this afternoon!

You all have such amazing knowledge on this case, I remember it happening but didn't pay too much attention to it at the time. Seems like he is guilty but can't wait to read the books and see if they make me question anything.

Does anyone think it is strange he has a picture of himself and Laci in his cell? I wonder if it is so he can look and her think about his great handy-work in killing her? Just a thought.
    ~You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should~

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post

Does anyone think it is strange he has a picture of himself and Laci in his cell? I wonder if it is so he can look and her think about his great handy-work in killing her? Just a thought.
    He is a sociopath, I can't imagine it bothers him in any way at all.....

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    Well I finally made it through the whole thread, it took me a few days but it was worth it. I just went to my library's webpage and looked up the books you guys mentioned and I am going to get them this afternoon!

You all have such amazing knowledge on this case, I remember it happening but didn't pay too much attention to it at the time. Seems like he is guilty but can't wait to read the books and see if they make me question anything.

there are a couple of reasons he has that picture! For one yes, I think he does like to look at Laci and say haha u smothered me so I smothered u! Second, he STILL trying to show he "loved his wife" and obviously he knows that it is another slap in the face to laci's family....

When I frst read that he had the picture it made me think of something the jury foreman said about Laci and Conner's recovery pictures...He said that when the picture of Conner was shown Snotty looked away, but when the picture was shown of Laci he STARED at it!!

But what does he think when he looks at it??

I'll tell u what I think when I see

I see Laci never dressing her son, filling his little arm hugging her, no birthdays, no Christmases, no first tooth, no soft kisses on her cheeks from little conner, no I luv u mommy.....NOTHING....That what I see

Nov 10, 2007 8:20 am US/Central
    Stacy And Laci Peterson: The Eerie Similarities

(CBS)
    Click to enlarge 1 of 3
    CBS

Click to enlarge 2 of 3
    Scott and Laci Peterson in happier times during their brief marriage.

Click to enlarge 3 of 3

It's like deja vu all over again.

This missing woman might not be pregnant, but CBS 2 sister station KCBS-TV, Los Angeles, reports the similiarities in the Stacy Peterson and Laci Peterson cases are eerie at best....and not just because of their names.

LACI PETERSON

What the husband said: Scott said Laci took the dog for a walk.

Murder in the first: Police have been investigating whether a college student, Kristin Smart, who went to Cal Poly at the same time of Scott Peterson might have been murdered by him.

A watery grave: Police found the remains of Laci after they washed up in the San Francsico Bay. The remains of the couple's unborn son, Connor, washed up days before.

In the family way: Laci Rocha Peterson was eight months pregnant when she was killed on December 24, 2002.

I'm not guilty: Scott Peterson is on death row in San Quentin for the murder of Laci and their unborn child. He maintains his innocence.

Ironically: Laci's best friend, since third grade, was a woman named Stacey (Boyers.)

STACY PETERSON

What the husband said: Drew said Stacy left voluntarily.

Murder in the first: Police now think Drew Peterson might have had something to do with his third wife's (Kathleen Salvio) mysterious bathtub drowning.

A watery grave: Search crews are still looking for Stacy. They recently dredged a nearby lake but found nothing.

In the family way: Stacy Peterson had two children with her husband Drew when she was reported missing.

I'm not guilty: While he was officially called a "suspect" on November 9th for the October 28th dissapearance of his wife, Drew maintains his innocence.

Ironically: Stacy Peterson has a daughter named Lacey.

KCBS-TV, Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by ChargerBill View Post
    FREAKIN AWSOME

Hey all, there's a new show coming on ID called Mystery Files. One of the cases they will look at is Laci Peterson. It's going to be on Saturdays at 10:00 PM, in case anyone is interested. Looks pretty good, from previews I saw.
    You are not a color to me. You are not a religion,sexual orientation, age or IQ. You are not a male or female. You are not political, nor pretty or ugly. You are my brother and sister, and I love you no matter what you may be.-I was Goth before they called it Goth.

what channel?
    ~You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should~

Investigation Discovery True Crime me with Aphrodite Jones
    http://investigation.discovery.com/

[SIZE=2]Scott Peterson[/SIZE]
    Tune In: Thursday, March 11 at 10PM e/p
    Laci Peterson and her unborn child are found floating in the San Francisco Bay. Her husband Scott is convicted of killing her. But crime writer Aphrodite Jones finds there is much more to this story than what is in the headlines.

Investigation Discovery True Crime me with Aphrodite Jones
    http://investigation.discovery.com/

[SIZE=2]Scott Peterson[/SIZE]
    Tune In: Thursday, March 11 at 10PM e/p
    Laci Peterson and her unborn child are found floating in the San Francisco Bay. Her husband Scott is convicted of killing her. But crime writer Aphrodite Jones finds there is much more to this story than what is in the headlines.
    I am torn on this. I feel she is often too sympathetic to the accused/convicted.
    Who loves not a false imagining, an unreal character in us; but looking through all the rubbish of our imperfections, loves in us the divine ideal of our natures - not the man that we are, but the angel that we may be. ~Tennyson
    "

I didn't even know this channel existed! What an exciting find. I just went and set my DVR to record it Thursday.

I just found this channel like a year ago when my deadbeat husband(X-now) tossed me and my daughter out....this Channel became like my new bff It talked to me when no one would

I don't really care for Aphrodite myself...The only book I felt she was way to pro convicted/accused was The Rod Ferrel book (the vampire killings). I liked her book about Brandon Teena (Boys Don't Cry)

But I have to watch I have every TV show, and hours of trial testimony about Laci so in True death-hag form I must tape this as well
    Last edited by dstrattenfan; 03-08-2010 at 05:25 AM.