Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl doesn't wear underwear in yearbook photo

Girl doesn't wear underwear in yearbook photo

This story is completely different. The girl deliberately goes to school without underwear on and has her photo taken with her legs wide open.

Then she and mom want to complain...

http://news.aol.com/article/exposure...rbook%2F485345
    ♥♥♥

hey man, she chose to go pantiless and then not cross her legs...too bad, so sad, I don't think they should re-print the yearbooks...

LOL.....the whole yearbook commitee must be all dudes. Why else would those pictures even made it into the yearbook in the first place? Couldn't anyone see her bajingo in the pictures? Of course they could.....and they put them in anyway.

I think if her mom wants them redone she should pay for it. And, there is NO way she forgot to do it either. The girls sitting on either side of her (who were probably wearing underwear anyway) had their legs crossed.
    ♥♥♥

I agree, the girl chose not to wear panties and to have her legs wide open for everyone to see, she knew what she was doing, and if mom wants them to be retaken and reprinted then she can pay for everything.

So much for her running for Ms. USA.........
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Curl_up_N_dye View Post
    LOL.....the whole yearbook commitee must be all dudes. Why else would those pictures even made it into the yearbook in the first place? Couldn't anyone see her bajingo in the pictures? Of course they could.....and they put them in anyway.
    Nice word, bajingo...............rolls right off the tongue

I think I would pay for a re-shoot but not allow the girl without panties SHOULD BE LEFT OFF!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

I dont buy the " i didnt want pantylines" line. What is more embarassing no pantylines, or everyone in your school including your shop teacher gets a peep at your bajingo. I think she thought is was sexy, and edgy, now she got caught and is embarassed and wants to take it back, too late bitch. Even if they did redo the yearbook, it's all over the internet.
    Are you a badfish too?

Make itty bitty panty stickers to go over the thingy.
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light......Dylan Thomas

Nope, sorry. Not only did the girls to either side of her have their legs crossed, the one 2 to her right had her knees together. Our girl couldn't sit like that? She chose not to wear underwear, her bad. She also could've worn a thong to avoid panty lines and still cover her vajayjay. And the mom wants taxpayer dollars to pay for the recall and reprint? What about the kids who've already filled their yearbooks with signatures? They wouldn't be reprinted in time to replace those signatures. Sorry, trampy girl loses. I never would've dreamed of going to school sans panties, and I never wore a skirt to school.

smdh...........little damned exhibitionist......if she wanted attention, she got it !!

What fresh hell is this ? ~ Dorothy Parker

]

Nevr thought the pottery crowd was that wild.

She got it and now mommy wants it cleaned up lol...How stupid is she to pull this?

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Nevr thought the pottery crowd was that wild.

HEHEHEHEHE This made me LOL alot!

Free advertising. Now all the boys will want to date her! lol

Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    I agree, the girl chose not to wear panties and to have her legs wide open for everyone to see, she knew what she was doing, and if mom wants them to be retaken and reprinted then she can pay for everything.
    did you see the picture, hon?
    her knees are together.

I think she was silly to not wear underwear under a dress, but there's a big difference between a bit of triangle shadow and having your legs spread open.

No advertising is bad advertising. Bet she has a prom date already.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Yeah I didnt watch the whole news report because I couldnt be bothered but did anyone even click on the link? Bitch coulda cracked walnuts with those knees! Was there another pic in which she could have birthed a Volkswagon as such previous posts imply? Is the blurry ball imposed upon her lap hiding some olympian skirtlifting that a small minority of FAD members are not privy too? Or are people just programmed to respond in a manner they feel will acceptable and in accordance with what they feel is the majority opinion without even reviewing the material presented?
    Okay n my defense I watched the whole news story linked in the post and didnt see shit one as evidence for Lohaning.
    If your gonna talk smack about a bitch at least have the lips to back it up!
    Heres a possible explanation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1DyE5LG8A
    Victory will belong only to those who have faith in the people, those who are immersed in the life-giving spring of popular creativity.

Once my lover, now my friend
    What a cruel thing to pretend
    What a cunning way to condescend
    Once my lover, and now my friend

Oh, you creep up like the clouds
    And you set my soul at ease
    Then you let your love abound
    And you bring me to my knees

Oh, it's evil babe
    The way you let your grace enrapture me
    When well you know I'd be insane
    To ever let that dirty game recapture me

You made me a shadowboxer, baby
    I wanna be ready for what you do
    I been swinging around 'cause
    I don't know when you're gonna make your move

Oh, your gaze is dangerous
    And you fill your space so sweet
    If I let you get too close
    You'll set your spell on me

So darlin' I just wanna say
    Just in case I don't come through
    I was onto every play
    I just wanted you

Oh it's so evil, my love
    The way you've no reverence to my concern
    So I'll be sure to stay wary of you, love
    To save the pain of once my flame and twice my burn

So I'm a shadowboxer, baby
    I been swinging around at nothin

Yeah I'm a shadowboxer baby,
    And I been swinging around me 'cause
    Victory will belong only to those who have faith in the people, those who are immersed in the life-giving spring of popular creativity.

Something isnt right here. Doesnt want pant lines? What happens when the wind blows or when her dress sticks to her when she sweats? Or when she bends over? Im sure she knew that class photo was going to be taken that day and chose to be in the front roll with her leg positioned that way. Probably Mommy got wind of it and then shit the fan.

I tried to find uncensored photo. I didn't find it so I'm not going to say anything about the picture because only thing I've seen is a blurred spot. But I found something else. My only comment: parenting fail
    http://www.invizibletouch.com/

Who didnt party as a teen? We didnt (Im assuming I speak for most FAD people correct me if Im wrong) have myspace to expose our youthful fallacies and discrepancies to the world back in our day. Who cares if she let the Pusswagon Surprise out for a ride regardless. We've all seen a pussy theyre all the same some a little hairier soe a bit more pouty some are angry some have nothing to say they whistle a lonely tune none are as pretty as the most hideous penis (apart from China) that weve all seen. A vagina is a vagina is a vagina yada yada yada. The only issue here is that shes some dumb underaged twat. Fuck her, her high school, her yearbook committee, her hooker mom, and her lack of pantiage. Even if we could see it Im quite confident in stating that it is lackluster, unshaved, sweaty, and less entertaining than a sweaty unshaved and ( obviously ) lackluster Will Farrell. Her boring hint of a cunt is not newsworthy. Its queef is nothing more than a careless whisper.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwzeigle View Post
    So much for her running for Ms. USA.........
    Are you kidding...she'll be an instant runner-up...
    Wait, only if the wind is blowing though. Isn't that the pat answer for Trump?

This is just so fitting...

hahahahahaha!!!!!

Good one! And appropriate for this!

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Who didnt party as a teen? We didnt (Im assuming I speak for most FAD people correct me if Im wrong) have myspace to expose our youthful fallacies and discrepancies to the world back in our day. Who cares if she let the Pusswagon Surprise out for a ride regardless. We've all seen a pussy theyre all the same some a little hairier soe a bit more pouty some are angry some have nothing to say they whistle a lonely tune none are as pretty as the most hideous penis (apart from China) that weve all seen. A vagina is a vagina is a vagina yada yada yada. The only issue here is that shes some dumb underaged twat. Fuck her, her high school, her yearbook committee, her hooker mom, and her lack of pantiage. Even if we could see it Im quite confident in stating that it is lackluster, unshaved, sweaty, and less entertaining than a sweaty unshaved and ( obviously ) lackluster Will Farrell. Her boring hint of a cunt is not newsworthy. Its queef is nothing more than a careless whisper.
    whoa..

Well personally, I can see panty lines on all the other girls- how GAUCHE!!!!!!!

Can't the just put a sticker over it? I'm envisioning a little beaver sticker myself....
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

hahahahaha! I clicked the link and didnt see shit... nada! Not one pic of this chick or anything inappropriate! I say fuck it! If she was dumb enough to not wear panties on year book picture day (who does this in HS really???) then sucks to be her, unless mommy is willing to front the monet to have a reprint, but good fucking luck getting all of the year books already released back... hahah hookah!

If you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

Another thing- the dress she is wearing doesn't look...clingy. Unless this girl has major hippo hips, she shouldn't have had to worry about panty lines in the first place.

Anyone want to bet that the mom will get prosecuted for those pictures now? If she hadn't have made a national stink, the pictures wouldn't get the attention they are now, and no one ever would have known.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Spot on without beating around the bush!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    did you see the picture, hon?
    her knees are together.

I think she was silly to not wear underwear under a dress, but there's a big difference between a bit of triangle shadow and having your legs spread open.

Yes, her knees are together. Her legs are definitely not wide open. In this case, I would have liked to have seen the picture as it was to see for myself. I'm also wondering who first noticed this and said something? Was it the girl herself knowing that she didn't wear underwear? Was she discussing not wearing underwear so her panty lines didn't show with other girls? And then did someone see a shadow and say, "Oh, that must be her you know what cause she told me she didn't wear underwear today!" I'm looking at the angle and find it hard to believe that it might be anything more than a shadow? Because of the distance of the vajayjay, and our slightly fatty inner thighs, that squish together when our legs are just so as in the photo, I'm thinking this one got blown all out of proportion.

But, I haven't seen the photograph without the little black bar. She sounded sincerely humiliated. I don't see anything wrong, not by a long shot, about the way she is sitting on those bleachers.

Honestly, I think they're right. She needs to go back to school and laugh it off. Hard lesson learned. I don't think she'll ever forget to sit like a lady in a skirt again...

This post is pure poetry. You should read this in a coffee house next Wednesday.

Yes, her knees are together. Her legs are definitely not wide open. In this case, I would have liked to have seen the picture as it was to see for myself. I'm also wondering who first noticed this and said something? Was it the girl herself knowing that she didn't wear underwear? Was she discussing not wearing underwear so her panty lines didn't show with other girls? And then did someone see a shadow and say, "Oh, that must be her you know what cause she told me she didn't wear underwear today!" I'm looking at the angle and find it hard to believe that it might be anything more than a shadow? Because of the distance of the vajayjay, and our slightly fatty inner thighs, that squish together when our legs are just so as in the photo, I'm thinking this one got blown all out of proportion.
    I agree.
    Last edited by MmmRavioli; 05-16-2009 at 05:23 AM.
    ~~Shyla

Why on earth wouldn't you wear underwear with a dress? She had to have known it was club photo day! Also, knowing you don't have freaking underwear on with a dress... here's a thought, ask to sit in the second row!!

[quote=ichabodius;770563]Who didnt party as a teen? We didnt (Im assuming I speak for most FAD people correct me if Im wrong) have myspace to expose our youthful fallacies and discrepancies to the world back in our day. Who cares if she let the Pusswagon Surprise out for a ride regardless. We've all seen a pussy theyre all the same some a little hairier soe a bit more pouty some are angry some have nothing to say they whistle a lonely tune none are as pretty as the most hideous penis (apart from China) that weve all seen. A vagina is a vagina is a vagina yada yada yada. The only issue here is that shes some dumb underaged twat. Fuck her, her high school, her yearbook committee, her hooker mom, and her lack of pantiage. Even if we could see it Im quite confident in stating that it is lackluster, unshaved, sweaty, and less entertaining than a sweaty unshaved and ( obviously ) lackluster Will Farrell. Her boring hint of a cunt is not newsworthy. Its queef is nothing more than a careless whisper.[/quote

Ich, were you ever attacked by a giant Vajayjay?

There was once a time where flashing Beev was "tha thang"... high school club pictures isn't it!
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (.
    Becia

Ever since certain starlets had been photographed pantyless, I thought **everybody** knew to be careful not to show your Britney in a photo.

And, if she didn't want panty lines, what about a thong? Her mom probably doesn't approve of them...

I think her mother making such a big fuckin' deal about this has made it much worse. If they had ignored the tee-hee-hees, and the girl had gone to school with her panties on and head held high, we wouldn't be talking about this here, of all places!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    Ever since certain starlets had been photographed pantyless, I thought **everybody** knew to be careful not to show your Britney in a photo.

And, if she didn't want panty lines, what about a thong? Her mom probably doesn't approve of them...

I think her mother making such a big fuckin' deal about this has made it much worse. If they had ignored the tee-hee-hees, and the girl had gone to school with her panties on and head held high, we wouldn't be talking about this here, of all places!!
    You're assuming it's a Britney, I say her balls were hanging out.

reprint the yearbook but photoshop a large penis into the pantyless area...that'll teach future knuckle heads from trying this crap
    Last edited by pistolpete; 05-16-2009 at 09:12 AM.

That wasn't a clingy dress and it was a mini/baby doll. She should have known to wear underwear. What teen girl doesn't know what a thong is?? She probably should have worn full panties though. How about some personal responsibility here? She was walking around all day and in class like that.

Since we can't see the actual spot we really don't know how much is showing. If she were wearing dark panties wouldn't that have shown anyhow? Would anyone have even known it was beave and not dark panties (or light panties if she is bald down there) if they hadn't made a big deal out of it?
    Last edited by okidoll; 05-16-2009 at 10:02 AM. Reason: extra

Just stick this little guy over the yoohoo and nobody will know the diff.

So I guess the mother of the year thinks it is ok to smoke pot and give underaged kids beer and party with them but it is not ok to flash? LOL She is the one that made this big stink and now the kids pic is all over the web,face and vajayjay covered but everyone knows who it is . She should have shut up because apparently no one else said anything and yeah people are laughing but you get what you ask for sometimes. Look at what both of them wore for an interview LOL

Jesus ....you`d have thought the girl had rubbed her cootch in some faces around here.....we did a hell of a lot more embarassing things than that in High School....and as someone that worked on their High School yearbook, I can tell a lot of things get through....we had one teacher proofing everything.....a yearbook is a huge undertaking and that gave us license to do all sorts of evil deeds.....it wasn`t intentional, that is clear to anyone that bothered to look at the link.....in the 70`s no one wore panties, and half the time the bra went in the shitter too....believe me, I can buy the panty line story......and thongs are just floss for your ass and uncomfortable as hell.....she made a mistake.....simple as that.....I highly doubt she`s blowing the football team, as the basketball team is taking her from behind

The only people making a big deal about it are her and her mother. I haven't seen an uncensored version of the picture however, from description... The area looks shaded. All she had to do was say she had on black underwear. BUT NooOOOO!... She had to go and run her mouth and say she wasn't wearing any and now mommy is in on it too.

I mean, who the heck would even bother to look?! Or think anything of it if she hadn't opened her big mouth.

When you wear a skirt that short you don't have to have your legs wide open to be able to see right up it.

Quote Originally Posted by I♥TinyTim View Post
    This is just so fitting...

Hahahaa... Priceless.
    ♥♥♥

Hmmm I was going to college part time and I saw no one flashing when I was there. The thongs are not a great cover up either could do better with a bandaid. I know that when it was a 110 when I was growing up we wore slacks and shorts without underware and sure people went braless too but the boobs were not hanging out of the bottom of our shirts either. There is a difference between wearing no underware with the right clothing or wearing none with a hemline like Paris or Brit...see thru b louses and no bras? hey you want attention go for it, sahort skirt no panties..go for it you will get more then the attention you crave,

Quote Originally Posted by silverwaif77 View Post
    I dont buy the " i didnt want pantylines" line. What is more embarassing no pantylines, or everyone in your school including your shop teacher gets a peep at your bajingo. I think she thought is was sexy, and edgy, now she got caught and is embarassed and wants to take it back, too late bitch. Even if they did redo the yearbook, it's all over the internet.
    I agree. Couldn't she wear a thong, or something like that ? And, don't give me that "She's too young" sh*t, because she wasn't gonna wear panties anyway.

These kids now are just too much...
    **dovescry1999 checks to see if her panyline is showing, then realizes she's not wearing any!**

[quote=dovescry1999;770969]I agree. Couldn't she wear a thong, or something like that ? And, don't give me that "She's too young" sh*t, because she wasn't gonna wear panties anyway.

These kids now are just too much...
    **dovescry1999 checks to see if her panyline is showing, then realizes she's not wearing any!**[/quote]

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Unfuckingbelievable. Someone should file a class action lawsuit against that Mom for fucking up everyone's yearbook. That ought to shut her the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Unfuckingbelievable. Someone should file a class action lawsuit against that Mom for fucking up everyone's yearbook. That ought to shut her the fuck up.
    Sorry, but that cracked me the hell up.........LMAOOOOOO....I really have to stay away from this thread

If you don't wear panties eventually someone is going to see your "Kitty Cat."