Page 71 of 336 FirstFirst ... 2262697071727380120170 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,550 of 16763

Thread: Michael Jackson

They are selling Michael Jackson cakes in some stores. I saw some on cakewrecks. The best of both worlds!!!!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bake View Post
    Sheesh... can't read over your cake?? I said...we're close to catching the Heath thread...pass the cake would ya??
    Here ya go!

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Quote Originally Posted by heaven01uk View Post
    I would just like to say a big thankyou to everyone talking about cake. I'm now very hungry and on my way to raid the fridge lol.

While I would love to actually see Neverland with my own eyes, I dont know if I would go to view Micheals body. Pictures I can handle but a real dead body I would probably vomit lol. I am weak.
    And 1 for you!

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

OMG!! I have a scan tomorrow and I can't have anything but clear liquids until tomorrow. You guys are KILLING me. I HATE YOU!!

j/k I don't hate you... I'm just cranky from no food.

Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    Here ya go!

MMMMMMMMM, thank YOU

I'm bad, I'm bad, ya know it....

Yeah, I'm jammin' to Mikey right now. As for the tea party at Neverland, that'll be me sitting on my ass on the couch watching the circus from the comfort of my living room...WITH CAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    OMG!! I have a scan tomorrow and I can't have anything but clear liquids until tomorrow. You guys are KILLING me. I HATE YOU!!

Then you get one, too, Bettie!

And 1 for you!

Omg that cake looks sooooooooo good lol.
    RIP Simon North my best friend gone but never forgotten 07/05/1979 - 09/06/2011

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post

71 pages of thread about Michael Jackson.... and food. Who would have thought there would be over 53,000 views here in less than 6 days?

Quote Originally Posted by D3LIVIÄN View Post
    71 pages of thread about Michael Jackson.... and food. Who would have thought there would be over 53,000 views here in less than 6 days?
    Stick around and watch it grow...the thread...not our asses from the cake!!

We CANNOT surpass the Heath thread, I tell you! The Heath thread is legend! Can we dig him up so we can start talking about him again?

i gotta say, i don't know if this is sad or not but i get to work, open this thread and refresh throughout the day. i go home open the laptop, refresh from home until my eyes get too heavy.

i think i need a life.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Quote Originally Posted by xoxojessicaxoxo View Post
    i gotta say, i don't know if this is sad or not but i get to work, open this thread and refresh throughout the day. i go home open the laptop, refresh from home until my eyes get too heavy.

i think i need a life.
    Have some cake. It'll make you feel better, Sweetie!

I am not going to be on here most of Thursday. How will I cope???*weeps*

Have some cake. It'll make you feel better, Sweetie!
    lol! cake is always the answer. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by heaven01uk View Post
    While I would love to actually see Neverland with my own eyes, I dont know if I would go to view Micheals body. Pictures I can handle but a real dead body I would probably vomit lol. I am weak.
    omg, I think I would faint

not like I will ever be up close enough to see the dead body tho
    but geez..

*if* I did, I would def feel my legs go out from under me...

and I am not one to go 'nuts' at concerts or anything, nor was I ever really a fan of MJ, so I am not sure why his death is 'getting me' so
    Guess it is bc everything about him is an enigma..

Imagine being Lisa Marie Presley, and having these two huge icons in your life and having first-hand knowledge of so many things..
    wonder if she will attend the funeral...??
    doubtful

Quote Originally Posted by crescentia View Post
    I am not going to be on here most of Thursday. How will I cope???*weeps*
    This is America where there is a computer every 100'. Can't you push someone out of the way and check in? Tell them it's a FAD emergency!

i think i need a life.
    Ha..you and me both!! I wish I could "refresh" at work...I have to read it on my iphone at work, they have the forum blocked on our work computers...wanna know what my eyes feel like?? LOL..I have even had to charge my phone at least 3 times a day!!

Ha..you and me both!! I wish I could "refresh" at work...I have to read it on my iphone at work, they have the forum blocked on our work computers...wanna know what my eyes feel like?? LOL..I have even had to charge my phone at least 3 times a day!!

you win. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by rockalittle View Post
    omg, I think I would faint

not like I will ever be up close enough to see the dead body tho
    but geez..

*if* I did, I would def feel my legs go out from under me...

and I am not one to go 'nuts' at concerts or anything, nor was I ever really a fan of MJ, so I am not sure why his death is 'getting me' so
    Guess it is bc everything about him is an enigma..

Imagine being Lisa Marie Presley, and having these two huge icons in your life and having first-hand knowledge of so many things..
    wonder if she will attend the funeral...??
    doubtful

I'm the same way. I was a "fan" in the 80's but haven't really thought about him in years. It's like a little of my teenage years have died. Now it more like I want to know what happened than anything else.

You know what I say about that?

This is America where there is a computer every 100'. Can't you push someone out of the way and check in? Tell them it's a FAD emergency!
    LOL!!!!! 'For the love of Michael Jackson, let me use your computer!!!!'

Quote Originally Posted by james1977 View Post
    You know everything is f------up. When Al Sharpton is the only one talking sense.LOL
    Sharpton is now making/talking sense? When'd that happen and how'd I sleep through it?

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    No it's fucked up when Sharpton's involved. It's a complete and utter disaster when he sounds like the brains of the operation.

What in the hairy toed cluster fuck is he doing anyway?? He's sure not "handling" Joe. You'd think even Sharpton would tell that Jackass to get a clue and pretend to be a little upset.
    That's because Sharpton's too busy 'handling' himself.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post

Holding a fart in? Or.....
    Sharpton let one go!
    Both actually.
    You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing...I may be a bitch, but I am NOT YOUR bitch...I'm not A bitch, I'm THE bitch...

BAWAHHHA! That's the ticket right there!

Holy shit this is bad!

LMAO. you made me choke on my gum.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Holy shit this is bad!

Barb! Don't come in here with this crap! Can't you see we're in mourning? Want some cake?

Quote Originally Posted by meggles View Post
    Thanks--this helps! One of the options it gave me was Burbank, which is a little over $500. Maybe I can figure something out. Would be my luck I'd book and that rat bastard Joe would change it at the 11th hour, the scum.
    I lived in Santa Clarita, (35 miles north of LA), and given a choice flying in from out of state I'd choose Bakersfield ... if I could fly in during daylight and drive during daylight, (winding roads to the coast).

I still live in CA and choose not to travel during holiday week-ends. The traffic is immense, unless you can travel off peak.
    I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman ... Arnold Schwarzenegger

Glad I made you guys laugh!!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMonkey719 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgDe2WnhsqE
    This video really shows how childlike Michael really was. It's Michael and Macaulay Culkin at a hotel in Bermuda. The part that gets me is A. Michaels tone of voice he uses throughout the whole video, and B. the part where Macaulay was playing with a lighter and Michael says 'We shouldn't use fire Mac, Im scared"... Macaulay seems like a spoiled little brat...
    Michael didn't act like a normal man. I wonder if this type behavior killed him in the end?
    He was terribly thin at the age of 50. He reminds me of Karen Carpenter and the way she did from a heart attack. She also would not eat.
    I saw the photos taken just 2 days before Michaels death and he
    did not look right. He was too thin.

Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    IMO anything looks better then joe jackson.
    I'm right there with ya...the dude is downright scary lookin'

Michael didn't act like a normal man. I wonder if this type behavior killed him in the end?
    He was terribly thin at the age of 50. He reminds me of Karen Carpenter and the way she did from a heart attack. She also would not eat.
    In all of these videos, he acts about 12. But he's hanging with children and living a second (first?) childhood. It looks to me like he's having fun. I think the videos show a time when he's really happy and that makes me smile.

I saw those photos too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought he looked terribly thin. I can't believe that Lou Ferrigno (the TV hulk) who was supposed to be training him to be strong enough for the tour would say that he looked strong and healthy. I saw a scrawny guy in those pictures. So sad...

I'm totally enthralled with the public viewing, but knowing the crowds, and how much I detest waiting around and in lines, i couldn't do it. i don't know if it's the morbid aspect of it, or because it's MJ.. I mean, it just feels like I should go to see the King of Pop in person at least once in my life, even if he's dead?

On a more morbid note, part of me hopes that plastination rumor is true, because then I'd for sure get to see him at some point. I've been to one of the Body Worlds exhibits, and it's so intriguing.

Regardless of what happens, I hope some picture of the public viewing get out, I would still like to see him with my own eyes, even via the interwebs. I assume it'd have to be open casket.

And now some replies!

People are so full of shit!
    These people (mega stars) get everything we can only dream about and then they are "full of demons"?
    What bullshit! You would think they would be happy.
    Most people would be happy with just a fraction of what they have.
    People say that so much, but then when the person gets that stuff, they realize it doesn't make them happy. I thought most people realized that material possesions really don't do anything for the soul..

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMonkey719 View Post
    Macaulay seems like a spoiled little brat...
    Seems just like a normal kid to me, I grew up with a cousin who loved to do stuff like that..

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD HEAD View Post
    Where would we be without TMZ !!!
    Am I the only one freaked out about how TMZ has become an actual news source with their Michael Jackson coverage? I mean, I HATE HATE HATE the show and how full of celebrity bullshit it all is, I don't give a shit what one random celeb thinks about another mr. cameraman... but with their MJ news, they seem to have been consistently right, and honest and not at all trashy like they usually are.

still emotional too? lol.
    Very Much so...Im listening to Dangerous at the very moment.

I think he was trying to make up for the childhood that he lost. I really feel that a part of him was a child at heart.

Access Hollywood tomorrow is gonna show inside Neverland!! I'm dying to see inside the house!!

In all of these videos, he acts about 12. But he's hanging with children and living a second (first?) childhood. It looks to me like he's having fun. I think the videos show a time when he's really happy and that makes me smile.
    Due to his behavior I think he was sleeping with the kids (innocently) but
    of course it didn't look right because he was a grown man.
    And these sleep overs got him into trouble due to people that saw opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemgmve View Post
    Am I the only one freaked out about how TMZ has become an actual news source with their Michael Jackson coverage? I mean, I HATE HATE HATE the show and how full of celebrity bullshit it all is, I don't give a shit what one random celeb thinks about another mr. cameraman... but with their MJ news, they seem to have been consistently right, and honest and not at all trashy like they usually are.
    Scary, ain't it?

When I worked at Disneyland I talked to a fellow worker who worked at the Emporium (the parks big store on Main Street) the night MJ and Lisa Marie came in during a private party they had. She said MJ walked throughout the store saying he wanted to buy practically everything and Lisa Marie followed him continually saying NO. She said it was really funny to watch.

Karen had cardiac arrest also and they could not revive her. She was also on other prescription drugs. I think I read where Michael wanted the thin look of a dancer. You could tell it wasn't his natural body type.

Again, a lot of people blame her parents also.
    Karen never did that when she was alive.

I was thinking for a long time she was the most famous person to have died as a result of an eating disorder.
    Well, Michael took that away from her.
    I don't think Karen would have been happy with that title anyway.

I don't think Michael would have been happy aging anyway.
    I just feel bad how he manipulated his fans.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Access Hollywood tomorrow is gonna show inside Neverland!! I'm dying to see inside the house!!
    Jessica posted a link on page 69 or so that shows some of the inside of the house. And the next link is an Oprah interview that shows some of it as well along with the theatre and amusement park. I watched the whole Oprah interview and it was really good. He dispelled some of the rumors that had been swirling around.

Quote Originally Posted by 1karenhb View Post
    When I worked at Disneyland I talked to a fellow worker who worked at the Emporium (the parks big store on Main Street) the night MJ and Lisa Marie came in during a private party they had. She said MJ walked throughout the store saying he wanted to buy practically everything and Lisa Marie followed him continually saying NO. She said it was really funny to watch.
    Sounds like a honest married couple to me!

Have they REALLY thought out what this "function" at Neverland is going to involve?? Traffic will be jammed up for miles in all directions, and there there will have to be somehwere for people to park once they get there. The lines will be endless... people will be standing in the California sun getting dehydrated and having sunstroke... there will have to be dozens of porta-potties, and some kind of concessions for water and other refreshements... and they have HOW long to set this all up??
    You say you've lost your mind? Well, if you ever find it again, please look and see if mine is there too!

Due to his behavior I think he was sleeping with the kids (innocently) but
    of course it didn't look right because he was a grown man.
    And these sleep overs got him into trouble due to people that saw opportunity.
    I think you're right. I try to never forget A) the media lies and blows EVERYTHING out of proportion and B) there was never any evidence presented that he "touched" those boys. As a matter of fact, It's been proven via audio and videotape that the boys say they never touched him.

CTFU!! That sounds like when my husband and I go to Best Buy..

Quote Originally Posted by mikemgmve View Post
    Sounds like a honest married couple to me!

She told me he did appear very child like.

I think he was trying to make up for the childhood that he lost. I really feel that a part of him was a child at heart.
    I think you are right!
    He loved being a kid or younger person. And he loved all that wonderful
    Disney fantasy! Face it it was BEAUTIFUL!
    He didn't want to grow up and lose that youthful way of thinking
    and behaving. Like climbing trees.
    People made fun of him climbing a tree but lots of adults will climb
    trees. Including me.

If Michael needed help he should have gotten it instead of dying.
    I heard his family members wanted to get him help in rehab.
    They knew what was going on according to some reports.

Thats me and my b/f, he wants to buy stuff and I'm there saying no over his shoulder lol.
    RIP Simon North my best friend gone but never forgotten 07/05/1979 - 09/06/2011

what's really bugging me is how he acts like such a child, and then i watch the video for "keep it in the closet" how the hell is this the same person??