Thread: Royal Marshall, of the Neal Boortz radio program

Royal Marshall, of the Neal Boortz radio program

Raymond Royal Marshall was a familiar voice to anyone who listens (or rants) to the Neal Boortz radio program. He always seemed to be the voice of reason and was very quick with his opinions (even when, or especially when, they contridicted those of the host). He had a heart attack on Saturday night.

http://blogs.ajc.com/radio-tv-talk/2...er-has-passed/
    Who loves not a false imagining, an unreal character in us; but looking through all the rubbish of our imperfections, loves in us the divine ideal of our natures - not the man that we are, but the angel that we may be. ~Tennyson
    "

I have listened to Boortz for years. I also listened to Royal's show from time to time when it was on the air. I will miss hearing him on the Boortz show. I feel awful for his family. He has babies that will never really know their daddy.

I know that is the first thing I thought of was those two little girls who he ADORED, who won't remember him.
    Who loves not a false imagining, an unreal character in us; but looking through all the rubbish of our imperfections, loves in us the divine ideal of our natures - not the man that we are, but the angel that we may be. ~Tennyson
    "

Wow 43 is very young. That is such a shame.
    Regards,
    Mary