Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 3343

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tamworth UK
    Posts
    2,278
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Where did you guys get these things?

    I got mine from here £44
    http://www.tomydvd.com/product_info....8009c2970b9766

    I did expect it to come in the white box like it shows but it came in a lovely black Case with the Dangerous logo on it

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Where did you guys get these things?
    I got mine from ebay but i know you dont like shopping on ebay do you? but i think you can get them from other online stores. Its the Ultimate DVD collection, 32 DVD's and one CD with 96 mp3's on thats just basically all his albums and some unreleased songs from his would be next album. Most of the DVD's are live shows but there's about 4 documentaries on there, the home movies show and 30th anniversary concert and full Ghosts video and Moonwalker and just tons of other stuff. oh its a bit naughty cos its a bootleg but i just couldn't resist.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    I got mine from here £44
    http://www.tomydvd.com/product_info....8009c2970b9766

    I did expect it to come in the white box like it shows but it came in a lovely black Case with the Dangerous logo on it
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    I got mine from ebay but i know you dont like shopping on ebay do you? but i think you can get them from other online stores. Its the Ultimate DVD collection, 32 DVD's and one CD with 96 mp3's on thats just basically all his albums and some unreleased songs from his would be next album. Most of the DVD's are live shows but there's about 4 documentaries on there, the home movies show and 30th anniversary concert and full Ghosts video and Moonwalker and just tons of other stuff. oh its a bit naughty cos its a bootleg but i just couldn't resist.
    Thanks for the info guys! Is it really worth the purchase? Cause some people are saying its a horrible buy.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    I havent had chance to see much more than i did last time we mentioned the DVD set as i had to sit through 5 Harry potter films and season 4 of Supernatural again lol, tomorrow i'm going to watch them all in DVD order because i just skimmed through them, bit pissed off that one was in chinese it's one i would have liked to have listened too, also the private Videos of Michaels have got chinese subtitles on them which you can't get off either which is annoying lol
    oh i know haha but still good to have and keep.. ooh and the Superbowl performance was on one of them too without being on the menu i was so chuffed to see that, its in really good quality too. I love that performance always gives me the goosebumps.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Thanks for the info guys! Is it really worth the purchase? Cause some people are saying its a horrible buy.
    If i could work out how to rip dvds i would copy mine for you and save you having to shell out seen as its a bootleg anyway lol I'll investigate.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    If i could work out how to rip dvds i would copy mine for you and save you having to shell out seen as its a bootleg anyway lol I'll investigate.
    That would be awesome. How is the quality?

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Posts
    2,468

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    That would be awesome. How is the quality?
    I say it ranged from excellent to good to fair on different things. I'm glad i bought it i paid 48 pounds for mine, dont know how much that is in dollars it use to be double dollars for pounds but since the financial market went ape shit its all changed and the pound is worth nothing. But i shall download a dvd ripper and copy them for you.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    I say it ranged from excellent to good to fair on different things. I'm glad i bought it i paid 48 pounds for mine, dont know how much that is in dollars it use to be double dollars for pounds but since the financial market went ape shit its all changed and the pound is worth nothing. But i shall download a dvd ripper and copy them for you.
    awww Thank you! You are an absolute sweetheart!

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Posts
    2,468
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE This..

    Speed Demon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oENLVraWP3o

    Speed Demon Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED56MXTQ-p8

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    When I see this I dunno why but I hear "Can you feel it" in my head..lol

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE This..

    Speed Demon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oENLVraWP3o

    Speed Demon Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED56MXTQ-p8
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE speed demon. Sooo many smiles!

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S32yNRzBf3I
    WOOOOOOOOOO
    Listen to that Crowd!!!
    They had such an amazing presence about them....It just gives me goosebumps.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    When I see this I dunno why but I hear "Can you feel it" in my head..lol
    lol! probably because he's holding his hand out as if to feel something..

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S32yNRzBf3I
    WOOOOOOOOOO
    Listen to that Crowd!!!
    They had such an amazing presence about them....It just gives me goosebumps.
    wow... I love that show! and Liz seems like shes had a few drinks or something lol! whats with that?

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    lol! probably because he's holding his hand out as if to feel something..
    haha no I think its because wasnt the first vid for Can you feel it kinda spacey?

    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    wow... I love that show! and Liz seems like shes had a few drinks or something lol! whats with that?
    Yea..God Im crying again..Listening to I want you back.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    56
    So still no news? I was shocked when I saw the other thread closed I thought you had all been shouted at or something!

    Anyway, where was I when I heard? In bed, I found out at 6am the next day my husband had got up to go to the gym and his brother text us from LA (on his honeymoon) to tell us. My SIL told me they heard all the sirens and knew something major was going on but didn't find out anything for a few hours. If we'd have stayed up for about 20 minutes on the thursday then I would've known then as I was online.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    So still no news? I was shocked when I saw the other thread closed I thought you had all been shouted at or something!

    Anyway, where was I when I heard? In bed, I found out at 6am the next day my husband had got up to go to the gym and his brother text us from LA (on his honeymoon) to tell us. My SIL told me they heard all the sirens and knew something major was going on but didn't find out anything for a few hours. If we'd have stayed up for about 20 minutes on the thursday then I would've known then as I was online.
    Haha no we didnt get shouted at. We're all nice little Hags. We actually spent most of the night finding moving GIF's of Michael. Purdy cool. lol

    I wish I was still living in Cali. I would drive down to LA and spend some time investigating everything. My first stop would be forest lawn of course.

  19. #119
    I wish he was still alive, sorry just had to say it! i wish i could turn back time.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cleveleys UK
    Posts
    1,975
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snjlN...eature=related

    This has probably been posted before in the MJ part 1 thread....don't care...I bloody love it....it was just so EASY for him...the singing the dancing...you can't teach that....he was just born talented....and there will never be anyone who can compare with him....Miss you MJ...x
    Inside me, there's a skinny woman fighting to get out....but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate

  21. #121

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cleveleys UK
    Posts
    1,975
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    Britney's awful full stop...ugh!!
    Inside me, there's a skinny woman fighting to get out....but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate

  23. #123
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    I wish he was still alive, sorry just had to say it! i wish i could turn back time.


    I do, too. I hate this!!!!

  24. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    I refuse to watch that performance because I can't stand Britney. I'll take the version with just Michael, thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    I wish he was still alive, sorry just had to say it! i wish i could turn back time.
    Me too... if only we knew back then what we know now... we could've saved him.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    I wish he was still alive, sorry just had to say it! i wish i could turn back time.
    I feel the same.this still feels so unreal.i just cant stop the tears today...

  26. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaya-chan View Post
    I refuse to watch that performance because I can't stand Britney. I'll take the version with just Michael, thank you!



    Me too... if only we knew back then what we know now... we could've saved him.
    I would like to think that we could've saved him if we knew then what we know now, but it would've been a matter of time before this tragedy happened. It looks like the Propofol or whatever it's called, is becoming the cause of death. Obviously that doctor wasn't qualified to administer this anesthetic and he would've made the same fatal error.
    Had it not been this quack, another unscrupulous person would have been hired to fill the job. I wish more than anything that someone would have been able to get through to Michael, to make him see what the drugs were doing to him and the danger of imminent death from using stuff that should only be in the hands of licensed anesthesiologists.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

  27. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 4th Circle of Hell (East Texas)
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdi View Post
    Oh god yeah.....have you met their grandfather??????
    dovescry1999 spew cool whip from her Sonic chiller all over computer screen...

  28. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 4th Circle of Hell (East Texas)
    Posts
    1,546
    "Daddy Dearest’s newest horror show: Grinning like the dead-eyed zombie Michael Jackson portrayed in “Thriller, smirking shyster Joe Jackson "


    That was so funny, I had to go pee !

  29. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    Attachment 15274

    Is this the picture you're wanting i posted it, it was from The Star
    I was the one that originally posted about this pic from the national enquirer. I'm glad you found the pic, if you didn't, I was going to buy it tomorrow before sending it back the vendor, so you guys could see, but I really didn't want to do that. lol.

    In the Enquirer it's creepier looking...It's black and white so it's more realistic, and there are a lot of details in his skin and stuff...Uuuugh I hate the picture. I'm definitely a death hag, I'll be the first one to look at death pictures, but for some reason that pic in the Enquirer creeped me out. lol.

  30. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Im listening to The way you make me feel.=)

    Long live the king!

  31. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tamworth UK
    Posts
    2,278
    Quote Originally Posted by icalledhisname View Post
    I was the one that originally posted about this pic from the national enquirer. I'm glad you found the pic, if you didn't, I was going to buy it tomorrow before sending it back the vendor, so you guys could see, but I really didn't want to do that. lol.

    In the Enquirer it's creepier looking...It's black and white so it's more realistic, and there are a lot of details in his skin and stuff...Uuuugh I hate the picture. I'm definitely a death hag, I'll be the first one to look at death pictures, but for some reason that pic in the Enquirer creeped me out. lol.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/vie...pop-king-Jacko

    I found the actual article online, i went at bought The Star at the time because i was intrigued

  32. #132
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    So i was just going through my VHS tapes and I found one of my dad filming me when i was little singing Dirty Diana into my big ass hairbrush.course i was saying "Dirty Maelini" cause at that point I didnt know what the song was about lol Good Memories

  33. #133
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toms River , N.J.
    Posts
    305
    Michael Jackson 2 has 132 post already ... GET DOWN !!!

    R.I.P.

  34. #134
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    These threads are just that damn epic lol btw im already over 2,300 posts! Damn!! Lol

  35. #135
    when the tox report comming out

  36. #136
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    I wish he was still alive, sorry just had to say it! i wish i could turn back time.

    I feel the exact same way. RIP Mike. I can't believe it's been a whole month.


    EDIT: And I still can't believe this man hasn't been given a proper burial yet either.
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg

  37. #137
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Posts
    2,468

  38. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Posts
    2,468
    There is a big party in heaven.....Ed, Michael, Heath, and Farrah.


  39. #139
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Posts
    2,468
    It's gonna be a very sad Birthday for me this year, it's on August 28th and Michael's will be on the 29th. It's gonna be hard!

  40. #140
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    It's gonna be a very sad Birthday for me this year, it's on August 28th and Michael's will be on the 29th. It's gonna be hard!
    Aww thats gonna suck! Im sorry hun.im gonna do a candle light vigil type thing on his b-day

  41. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    There is a big party in heaven.....Ed, Michael, Heath, and Farrah.

    This is awesome!
    I love zoolander btw.

  42. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South of Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,631
    Love it!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cubican View Post
    there is a big party in heaven.....ed, michael, heath, and farrah.

    Rest in Peace, Michael.



  43. #143
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South of Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,631
    That reminds me of a story about a friend of mine...He was telling me his friend's wife used to sing Van Halen's "JUMP" as "Maxwell Jump" instead of "Might As Well Jump" -- I work with her, it kills me not to walk by and say, "Maxwell Jump!"

    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    So i was just going through my VHS tapes and I found one of my dad filming me when i was little singing Dirty Diana into my big ass hairbrush.course i was saying "Dirty Maelini" cause at that point I didnt know what the song was about lol Good Memories
    Rest in Peace, Michael.



  44. #144
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    There is a big party in heaven.....Ed, Michael, Heath, and Farrah.

    LOL! That's hilarious!
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg

  45. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    That reminds me of a story about a friend of mine...He was telling me his friend's wife used to sing Van Halen's "JUMP" as "Maxwell Jump" instead of "Might As Well Jump" -- I work with her, it kills me not to walk by and say, "Maxwell Jump!"
    haha Thats awesome! Yea I didnt know till a couple years later that Dirty Diana was a song about a groupie. So By me saying "Dirty Maelini" I was basically proclaiming myself as a Michael groupie. lmao...Oh if only. lmao.

  46. #146
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Rain Forest
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Very Interesting. I didnt know most of that info.Thanx for the post.
    I didn't know most of that stuff about Elvis either. When you think about MJ saying to LMP, something about ending up like EP... gaahh... I sorta got creeped out.

  47. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    I didn't know most of that stuff about Elvis either. When you think about MJ saying to LMP, something about ending up like EP... gaahh... I sorta got creeped out.
    I hate conspiracy theories..cause they make me think to deeply about stuff. lol.

    I really hope they get michael buried soon..Does the casket protect the body from this ungodly heat?If not..Can you imagine how he smells by now? *Sputter* Ickkkk.

  48. #148
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hell, Death Valley California
    Posts
    579
    I got more pictures back and thought I would post them from our trip. These were taken July 5th, before the memorial and are of various places and people. I hope I do this right.

    out front



    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2624/...aa7e18.jpg?v=0

    This was in front of the death house and I just thought it was weird these guys are there an entire week after everything has been moved out. I also have close ups of them, hope I don't get in trouble for taking them and posting.
    Last edited by kimmer927; 07-25-2009 at 06:15 PM. Reason: added info

  49. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmer927 View Post
    I got more pictures back and thought I would post them from our trip. These were taken July 5th, before the memorial and are of various places and people. I hope I do this right.

    out front



    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2624/...aa7e18.jpg?v=0

    This was in front of the death house and I just thought it was weird these guys are there an entire week after everything has been moved out. I also have close ups of them, hope I don't get in trouble for taking them and posting.
    Oh thanx for posting that. Maybe they were still there hoping to catch a glimpse of someone important

  50. #150
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Rain Forest
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    wow... I love that show! and Liz seems like shes had a few drinks or something lol! whats with that?
    Rumour has it she got Michael started abusing the pill popping. La Liz goes way back with substance abuse. Arnie Klein was her doctor first... she intro'd him to MJ. So yah, she was probably wasted. Same in the MJs first Christmas video... probably wasted there too. Wonder why she hasn't keeled over... all due respect, mind you. Just askin... in a rhetorical way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •