Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Brad Davis

Midnight

Brad was the best. Thanks for the pics, TOBI!

Quote Originally Posted by TOBI View Post

Midnight
    I don't know if you know them but the actors Cam Gigandet who was in Twilight, Never Back Down and Martin Cummins from the Jessica Alba show Dark Angel kinda look like him in the above picture. In fact I thought it was Martin when I first saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I don't know if you know them but the actors Cam Gigandet who was in Twilight, Never Back Down and Martin Cummins from the Jessica Alba show Dark Angel kinda look like him in the above picture. In fact I thought it was Martin when I first saw it.

I see the resemblence in both, a little.

Last edited by TOBI; 05-05-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Brad was so handsome.. great photos !

I've been lurking on this forum for a while (since I was 15 to be exact!) before I decided to sign up and say anything. Was obsessed with Mr. Davis for a time and loved seeing all these wonderful pictures.

I've been lax in posting. Thank you for the support!

Seen a few of his things on tv/movies.
    Sad about his death so young.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Gore Vidal had this to say about Brad: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07/31/how-gay-was-gore-vidal.html
    Vidal loved sex, and gossiping about it: he estimated he had had sex with a thousand men before he was 25. He told his nephew Burr Steers he had successfully pursued and had sex with Fred Astaire when he first moved to Hollywood. Steers says, “He also told me Dennis Hopper had a lovely tuft of hair above his ass. He never told me how he knew that.” Another close friend of Vidal's revealed Vidal had asked, when hearing the friend was staying at the legendarily louche Chateau Marmont, "How is the Chateau?", before adding: "Brad Davis [star of
    Midnight Express and Querelle] was a beautiful boy and I fucked him on the bathroom floor of the Chateau Marmont." Davis, who was HIV-positive, died of a drug overdose in 1991.
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    Gore Vidal had this to say about Brad: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07/31/how-gay-was-gore-vidal.html
    Vidal loved sex, and gossiping about it: he estimated he had had sex with a thousand men before he was 25. He told his nephew Burr Steers he had successfully pursued and had sex with Fred Astaire when he first moved to Hollywood. Steers says, “He also told me Dennis Hopper had a lovely tuft of hair above his ass. He never told me how he knew that.” Another close friend of Vidal's revealed Vidal had asked, when hearing the friend was staying at the legendarily louche Chateau Marmont, "How is the Chateau?", before adding: "Brad Davis [star of
    Midnight Express and Querelle] was a beautiful boy and I fucked him on the bathroom floor of the Chateau Marmont." Davis, who was HIV-positive, died of a drug overdose in 1991.
    He got one thing right. He was a hottie. Those eyes are just gorgeous.

Also, not sure if this has been posted before and if it has apologies but it's a interview from the NY Times with his widow from 1997 who was questioned about his sexuality and she is adamant that because he was so promiscuous and such a womanizer that there was no way he was anything but straight so either someone is telling porkies, didn't know or is in denial.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/04/16/ga...he-wounds.html

Probably should've minimized it, but what the hell.

For some reason I confuse him with Treat Williams. I was about to remind you all that he played Charles Manson, but, nope. that wasn't him.

a small circle of friends

[QUOTE o=TIMB1967;1025504]This movie is coming on Encore in a few days. I've been wanting to see it. The critics panned it but that doesn't always mean it's bad..I just want to see it because he was in it.[/QUOTE]

I liked a small circle of friends. it wasn't what you thought he would of done after midnight express, more
    Like a film he had done before, I still liked it. I especially liked the soundtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by TOBI View Post
    TV Movie, lady gets AIDS

She has cancer

new to the thread

hi ther.e I'm new to the thread but I'm glad I found it a few interesting comments about Brad and some pictures I've never seen before. I have some that I would like to post as soon as I figure Out how

Posting consecutive posts within a short period of time is against Rule 6: Help keep the forum organized for all users. Please combine these posts into one comment and delete the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctech View Post
    [QUOTE o=TIMB1967;1025504]This movie is coming on Encore in a few days. I've been wanting to see it. The critics panned it but that doesn't always mean it's bad..I just want to see it because he was in it.
    I liked a small circle of friends. it wasn't what you thought he would of done after midnight express, more
    Like a film he had done before, I still liked it. I especially liked the soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

She has cancer
    hi ther.e I'm new to the thread but I'm glad I found it a few interesting comments about Brad and some pictures I've never seen before. I have some that I would like to post as soon as I figure Out how
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

http://www.theatermania.com/new-york...-at_34032.html a transgender man and the only child of iconic actor Brad Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    http://www.theatermania.com/new-york...-at_34032.html a transgender man and the only child of iconic actor Brad Davis.
    Looks like his dad.