Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5121314
Results 651 to 694 of 694

Thread: Miley Cyrus

  1. #651
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dark and Bloody ground - Kentucky
    Posts
    1,819
    Yes, my kind of music. Miley sucks, wish she would swallow that big ole ball
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plan.

    RIP DADDY 1/17/1925 - 5/26/2011
    RIP Momma 4/12/1930-5/13/2014

  2. #652
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Newburgh Indiana
    Posts
    6,861
    Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Udo Dirkschneider from Accept did it long before Myley as well.

    Attachment 49440



    Remember Balls to the Wall?


    And both looked MUCH better than her doing it too!
    ​"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna."

    ~Layne Staley


  3. #653
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,666
    And when you think Miley is the only one who needs mental help, Billy Gay goes and cuts a rap version of Achy Breaky Heart. It mentions his daughter twerking.

    I do not want to live on this planet anymore...


    http://1079ishot.com/billy-ray-cyrus...heart-2-video/

  4. #654
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by SRVFan View Post
    And when you think Miley is the only one who needs mental help, Billy Gay goes and cuts a rap version of Achy Breaky Heart. It mentions his daughter twerking.

    I do not want to live on this planet anymore...


    http://1079ishot.com/billy-ray-cyrus...heart-2-video/

    Funniest post I've read all week!!!!

  5. #655
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,666
    Inside Edition has a story today saying that Miley is now having a "concert crisis" because so many people are boycotting her because she "is too raunchy". Apparently ticket sales have taken a plunge as well. I.E. reported that tickets are selling for well less than face value even in major markets.
    Last edited by SRVFan; 02-21-2014 at 01:44 PM.

  6. #656
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Newburgh Indiana
    Posts
    6,861
    Quote Originally Posted by SRVFan View Post
    Inside Addition has a story today saying that Miley is now having a "concert crisis" because so many people are boycotting her because she "is too raunchy". Apparently ticket sales have taken a plunge as well. I.E. reported that tickets are selling for well less than face value even in major markets.
    lol That's too funny! She shoulda covered that shit up!
    Last edited by Wendy A.; 02-21-2014 at 04:49 PM.
    ​"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna."

    ~Layne Staley


  7. #657
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    8,204
    Keep it up, Miley...maybe you will go off the deep end eventually...

    ...that's what we hope...

    ...but please don't make marijuana look bad.

  8. #658
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by SRVFan View Post
    Inside Edition has a story today saying that Miley is now having a "concert crisis" because so many people are boycotting her because she "is too raunchy". Apparently ticket sales have taken a plunge as well. I.E. reported that tickets are selling for well less than face value even in major markets.
    It was her nasty tongue that drove away ticket buyers. She won't keep the damned thing in her mouth.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

  9. #659
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    746
    She just gets more offensive in my opinion . She's on stage with nearly a bare ass saying she wants to educate younger people into taking more risqué behaviour .Then she says she's an artist . She is delusional if she thinks she' s a role model for young people .

  10. #660
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Natchez Ms
    Posts
    3,981
    I hope she doesn't encourage the youth. We should have public service announcements warning young people about the dangers of going all turkey assed in front of the world.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

    "Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

  11. #661
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,862
    Ho!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

  12. #662
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    652
    Dear Miley

    Lots of young people want to be shocking. Mostly though, that goes away, as people grow and mature.
    There are a few exceptions, but if you look at the musicians who have lasted through the years, most
    arent shocking. Many use sexuality, but some sense of subtlety. Yes, many people are talking about
    you, but are they talking about your music? Ever? I havent heard a word about the songs from your
    latest tour, but Ive seen plenty photos of your crotch. We get it. You arent a little girl any more. You arent
    Hannah Montana any more. You have sex. You like it. We are happy for you. Most of us have sex too
    and we like it. But we dont really care about your sex life.

    The reality is that most of us buy music, and go to concerts because we love the music. We appreciate
    artists who put their heart and soul into their music, and who work hard at their craft. The music business
    is of course about entertainment, and you are young. If you need to shock a little to feel grown up, okay.
    But if you want us to listen to you, to buy your music, and if you want us to go to your concerts years from now
    then put the same effort into being a good musician that you do into making sure everyone worldwide sees
    your snatch. It will pay off much more in the long run.
    Thank you
    Pacha

  13. #663
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Natchez Ms
    Posts
    3,981
    You make a good point Pacha. I hear lots of talk but not much music. I'm one of the oddballs that actually like some of her music. But now I picture her nasty tongue and weird ass cheeks when I hear her music. She's ruined it for me.

    I just lost some cool points on this post.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

    "Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

  14. #664
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,666

  15. #665
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,756
    New video of Miley....and she looks better then normal

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap0T4ynurvg
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  16. #666
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Kirkland, WA
    Posts
    1,348

  17. #667
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    2,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachamama View Post
    Dear Miley

    Lots of young people want to be shocking. Mostly though, that goes away, as people grow and mature.
    There are a few exceptions, but if you look at the musicians who have lasted through the years, most
    arent shocking. Many use sexuality, but some sense of subtlety. Yes, many people are talking about
    you, but are they talking about your music? Ever? I havent heard a word about the songs from your
    latest tour, but Ive seen plenty photos of your crotch. We get it. You arent a little girl any more. You arent
    Hannah Montana any more. You have sex. You like it. We are happy for you. Most of us have sex too
    and we like it. But we dont really care about your sex life.

    The reality is that most of us buy music, and go to concerts because we love the music. We appreciate
    artists who put their heart and soul into their music, and who work hard at their craft. The music business
    is of course about entertainment, and you are young. If you need to shock a little to feel grown up, okay.
    But if you want us to listen to you, to buy your music, and if you want us to go to your concerts years from now
    then put the same effort into being a good musician that you do into making sure everyone worldwide sees
    your snatch. It will pay off much more in the long run.
    Thank you
    Pacha
    Well said and so true, however, I feel a bit differently about any sort of redemption from her. Because I have a young daughter who was a big Hanna Montana fan...I am deeply offended by the total kick in the head that she has delivered to the legions of parents who supported our little girls during that time. My daughter, thank goodness, isn't obsessed and has quickly moved on and is also very turned-off at the current behavior of Miley Cyrus. Because of that, I don't care if she writes/records the greatest song ever heard - she thinks she can kick me in the head one day and that I'll ever give her the time of day after that - not a chance!!
    Regards,
    Tamie
    *****************************************************************
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

  18. #668
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,034
    Let me apologize in advance Hag Friends, and if you're eating breakfast or still having cocktails from last night, you may want to set them down and step away for a moment while you take in the following.

    Miley apparently uses her vibrator while she's on airplanes:

    Miley Cyrus is officially disgusting filth. You heard it here fist first, probably a long, long time ago, and now we're here because the note has come due, we want to collect our "told you sos."

    See those pictures up there? Miley posted them to her Twitter account, and if you naively thought that maybe Miley just liked to travel on planes with mannequin-looking hands, then you're as sorely mistaken as Miley probably will be after she uses what's actually a dildo that goes by the name of "The Hand of Adonis," an advanced sex toy that's, "not for the faint of heart," and is specially designed for those into fisting.

    This is the actual product description -- get ready to be proud:

    "The Hand of Adonis is a unique tool for size enthusiasts, or anyone interested in fisting. The ultra realistic, 16 1/2 inch arm ends in a 'duck bill' positioned hand, with thick fingers for lots and lots of sensation. The realistic feeling, SilAgel filled rubber material is firm, yet quite flexible, and able to bend and twist for the perfect fit inside. It's also anti-bacterial, non-toxic, and latex and cadmium free for safe enjoyment. The Hand tool is very large, quite heavy, and so not well suited to beginners, but if you're experienced with large sized toys, you'll love it. Check out the Fist of Adonis too!"

    You know what? If Miley's into sex toys and fisting and polyurethane creeper hands, that's her business. There's nothing wrong with experimenting and fetishes, and it's healthy to know and explore your sexual boundaries. But when she shares these grossly inappropriate photos on social media -- for the world to see, and especially the young, impressionable fans that she's telling to be "risque" -- it becomes our business. And this business needs to stop, for crying out loud, because it's getting awful now.

    We KNOW you have a vulva, Miley. We KNOW that you probably rub one out on the regular, all while looking at your own tour photos. But you know what? We're growing super weary of you and your exorbitant sex antics, because the schtick is getting really, really old. Pun totally intended.

    Read more: http://www.fishwrapper.com/post/2014...#ixzz2vIGilZJ6
    Follow us: @fishwrapped on Twitter
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  19. #669
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,575
    So a friend of mine took her 20 year old daughter to a Miley Cyrus Concert in Atlanta last Wednesday, I believe it was. Ew.

    Anyway, the next day my friend posted on Facebook: "Wind burnt!"

    So joked "Miley Cyrus shouldn't eat beans before her shows." Get it? She didn't. Lol. She goes "Uh...our business is working outside and the wind was blowing and burnt me." Or some such. I said "I know"--I mean I"ve know them 20 years--"I was joking, Silly me. Sorry. I'll delete it." And I did. Guess she doesn't know that some people call farts wind.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  20. #670
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canadia
    Posts
    4,601
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    So a friend of mine took her 20 year old daughter to a Miley Cyrus Concert in Atlanta last Wednesday, I believe it was. Ew.

    Anyway, the next day my friend posted on Facebook: "Wind burnt!"

    So joked "Miley Cyrus shouldn't eat beans before her shows." Get it? She didn't. Lol. She goes "Uh...our business is working outside and the wind was blowing and burnt me." Or some such. I said "I know"--I mean I"ve know them 20 years--"I was joking, Silly me. Sorry. I'll delete it." And I did. Guess she doesn't know that some people call farts wind.
    a guy I went to high school with started a mobile phone company called "wind"
    I guess he doesn't know that either. because to me, wind is gas.

  21. #671
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    a guy I went to high school with started a mobile phone company called "wind"
    I guess he doesn't know that either. because to me, wind is gas.
    Lol.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  22. #672
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,290
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Let me apologize in advance Hag Friends, and if you're eating breakfast or still having cocktails from last night, you may want to set them down and step away for a moment while you take in the following.

    Miley apparently uses her vibrator while she's on airplanes:

    Miley Cyrus is officially disgusting filth. You heard it here fist first, probably a long, long time ago, and now we're here because the note has come due, we want to collect our "told you sos."

    See those pictures up there? Miley posted them to her Twitter account, and if you naively thought that maybe Miley just liked to travel on planes with mannequin-looking hands, then you're as sorely mistaken as Miley probably will be after she uses what's actually a dildo that goes by the name of "The Hand of Adonis," an advanced sex toy that's, "not for the faint of heart," and is specially designed for those into fisting.

    This is the actual product description -- get ready to be proud:

    "The Hand of Adonis is a unique tool for size enthusiasts, or anyone interested in fisting. The ultra realistic, 16 1/2 inch arm ends in a 'duck bill' positioned hand, with thick fingers for lots and lots of sensation. The realistic feeling, SilAgel filled rubber material is firm, yet quite flexible, and able to bend and twist for the perfect fit inside. It's also anti-bacterial, non-toxic, and latex and cadmium free for safe enjoyment. The Hand tool is very large, quite heavy, and so not well suited to beginners, but if you're experienced with large sized toys, you'll love it. Check out the Fist of Adonis too!"

    You know what? If Miley's into sex toys and fisting and polyurethane creeper hands, that's her business. There's nothing wrong with experimenting and fetishes, and it's healthy to know and explore your sexual boundaries. But when she shares these grossly inappropriate photos on social media -- for the world to see, and especially the young, impressionable fans that she's telling to be "risque" -- it becomes our business. And this business needs to stop, for crying out loud, because it's getting awful now.

    We KNOW you have a vulva, Miley. We KNOW that you probably rub one out on the regular, all while looking at your own tour photos. But you know what? We're growing super weary of you and your exorbitant sex antics, because the schtick is getting really, really old. Pun totally intended.

    Read more: http://www.fishwrapper.com/post/2014...#ixzz2vIGilZJ6
    Follow us: @fishwrapped on Twitter
    This was disgusting. Whatever turns you on, whatever sexual fetish tickles your..."fancy," we don't want to see photos plastered all over Facebook, Twitter, etc. That kind of thing belongs in the bedroom and is between you and your partner not the whole world.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  23. #673
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,034
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    This was disgusting. Whatever turns you on, whatever sexual fetish tickles your..."fancy," we don't want to see photos plastered all over Facebook, Twitter, etc. That kind of thing belongs in the bedroom and is between you and your partner not the whole world.
    Agreed! I'm beginning to think I'll be a whole lot happier when I'm too old to know what the youngsters out there are doing. YIKES!
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  24. #674
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canadia
    Posts
    4,601
    "In the business of taking things literally, third-year natural sciences student David McDonagh from The Centre for Interdisciplinary Science at University of Leicester decided to consider Miley Cyrus’s smash pop song “Wrecking Ball” as a description of a person using themselves as an actual wrecking ball. His results (obviously) show that it’s probably a bad idea to literally smash someone’s walls with your body.

    An ordinary wrecking ball is a massive, incredibly durable object. It has to be to break down the buildings and structures we take so much time putting up. An average ball could be anywhere from 1,000 to 7,000 kilograms of solid metal. The material helps, but what really gets the work done is the swinging. When you swing a massive object, it gains a lot of momentum. And when that momentum suddenly changes—when the ball hits a wall—a huge amount of force is produced. That’s what makes it through concrete and steel and brick. So how good a wrecking ball would Miley be?..."

    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/bu.../#.Uz3mW6IqGSo

  25. #675
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    18,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    "In the business of taking things literally, third-year natural sciences student David McDonagh from The Centre for Interdisciplinary Science at University of Leicester decided to consider Miley Cyrus’s smash pop song “Wrecking Ball” as a description of a person using themselves as an actual wrecking ball. His results (obviously) show that it’s probably a bad idea to literally smash someone’s walls with your body.

    An ordinary wrecking ball is a massive, incredibly durable object. It has to be to break down the buildings and structures we take so much time putting up. An average ball could be anywhere from 1,000 to 7,000 kilograms of solid metal. The material helps, but what really gets the work done is the swinging. When you swing a massive object, it gains a lot of momentum. And when that momentum suddenly changes—when the ball hits a wall—a huge amount of force is produced. That’s what makes it through concrete and steel and brick. So how good a wrecking ball would Miley be?..."
    She is a cement-head, so she has a solid head start on the competition.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  26. #676
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    18,938
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Let me apologize in advance Hag Friends, and if you're eating breakfast or still having cocktails from last night, you may want to set them down and step away for a moment while you take in the following.

    Miley apparently uses her vibrator while she's on airplanes:

    Miley Cyrus is officially disgusting filth. You heard it here fist first, probably a long, long time ago, and now we're here because the note has come due, we want to collect our "told you sos."

    See those pictures up there? Miley posted them to her Twitter account, and if you naively thought that maybe Miley just liked to travel on planes with mannequin-looking hands, then you're as sorely mistaken as Miley probably will be after she uses what's actually a dildo that goes by the name of "The Hand of Adonis," an advanced sex toy that's, "not for the faint of heart," and is specially designed for those into fisting.

    This is the actual product description -- get ready to be proud:

    "The Hand of Adonis is a unique tool for size enthusiasts, or anyone interested in fisting. The ultra realistic, 16 1/2 inch arm ends in a 'duck bill' positioned hand, with thick fingers for lots and lots of sensation. The realistic feeling, SilAgel filled rubber material is firm, yet quite flexible, and able to bend and twist for the perfect fit inside. It's also anti-bacterial, non-toxic, and latex and cadmium free for safe enjoyment. The Hand tool is very large, quite heavy, and so not well suited to beginners, but if you're experienced with large sized toys, you'll love it. Check out the Fist of Adonis too!"

    You know what? If Miley's into sex toys and fisting and polyurethane creeper hands, that's her business. There's nothing wrong with experimenting and fetishes, and it's healthy to know and explore your sexual boundaries. But when she shares these grossly inappropriate photos on social media -- for the world to see, and especially the young, impressionable fans that she's telling to be "risque" -- it becomes our business. And this business needs to stop, for crying out loud, because it's getting awful now.

    We KNOW you have a vulva, Miley. We KNOW that you probably rub one out on the regular, all while looking at your own tour photos. But you know what? We're growing super weary of you and your exorbitant sex antics, because the schtick is getting really, really old. Pun totally intended.

    Read more: http://www.fishwrapper.com/post/2014...#ixzz2vIGilZJ6
    Follow us: @fishwrapped on Twitter
    So, she does this on airplanes, with other people around? How is that not illegal? A guy jerking off around other people would be arrested and probably end up on a sex offender registry. WTF?

  27. #677
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canadia
    Posts
    4,601
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    She is a cement-head, so she has a solid head start on the competition.

  28. #678
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,290
    Every time "Wrecking Ball" comes on the satellite radio at work, I bust out laughing. That is all.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  29. #679
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,711
    My daughter's friend just went to see her live. They said she came out in a yellow suit riding a hot dog.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  30. #680
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,290
    OMG. "Wrecking Ball" came on the satellite radio at work. My supervisor started singing it. I started laughing, then I assured her she had a good voice, I was laughing at her choice of song to sing.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  31. #681
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    12,774
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Every time "Wrecking Ball" comes on the satellite radio at work, I bust out laughing. That is all.
    So that's what kids call it nowadays.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

  32. #682
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,290
    What, the song or the satellite radio?
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  33. #683
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Let me apologize in advance Hag Friends, and if you're eating breakfast or still having cocktails from last night, you may want to set them down and step away for a moment while you take in the following.

    Miley apparently uses her vibrator while she's on airplanes:

    Miley Cyrus is officially disgusting filth. You heard it here fist first, probably a long, long time ago, and now we're here because the note has come due, we want to collect our "told you sos."

    See those pictures up there? Miley posted them to her Twitter account, and if you naively thought that maybe Miley just liked to travel on planes with mannequin-looking hands, then you're as sorely mistaken as Miley probably will be after she uses what's actually a dildo that goes by the name of "The Hand of Adonis," an advanced sex toy that's, "not for the faint of heart," and is specially designed for those into fisting.

    This is the actual product description -- get ready to be proud:

    "The Hand of Adonis is a unique tool for size enthusiasts, or anyone interested in fisting. The ultra realistic, 16 1/2 inch arm ends in a 'duck bill' positioned hand, with thick fingers for lots and lots of sensation. The realistic feeling, SilAgel filled rubber material is firm, yet quite flexible, and able to bend and twist for the perfect fit inside. It's also anti-bacterial, non-toxic, and latex and cadmium free for safe enjoyment. The Hand tool is very large, quite heavy, and so not well suited to beginners, but if you're experienced with large sized toys, you'll love it. Check out the Fist of Adonis too!"

    You know what? If Miley's into sex toys and fisting and polyurethane creeper hands, that's her business. There's nothing wrong with experimenting and fetishes, and it's healthy to know and explore your sexual boundaries. But when she shares these grossly inappropriate photos on social media -- for the world to see, and especially the young, impressionable fans that she's telling to be "risque" -- it becomes our business. And this business needs to stop, for crying out loud, because it's getting awful now.

    We KNOW you have a vulva, Miley. We KNOW that you probably rub one out on the regular, all while looking at your own tour photos. But you know what? We're growing super weary of you and your exorbitant sex antics, because the schtick is getting really, really old. Pun totally intended.

    Read more: http://www.fishwrapper.com/post/2014...#ixzz2vIGilZJ6
    Follow us: @fishwrapped on Twitter
    Does anybody believe that it's actually her dildo? Or that she has actually used it?

    She's just trying to get publicity by shocking people and clearly, it's working. It's a dildo, big deal. As for sharing it on social media, what's the problem? Unless she's posting it on other peoples walls or feeds, not just her own.

    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    They said she came out in a yellow suit riding a hot dog.
    This sentence is amazing.
    Last edited by beep; 04-14-2014 at 04:56 AM.
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16814&dateline=1337859949
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff."

  34. #684
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,034
    Do they expect anyone to honestly believe this???? Really? An "allergic reaction"??

    Miley Cyrus is in the hospital ... after a sudden and apparently severe allergic reaction to medicine.

    Miley was in Kansas City for a concert Tuesday night on her Bangerz tour. It appears Miley was at the arena -- the Sprint Center -- when she fell ill. We're told she had a bad reaction to antibiotics.

    Doctors ordered her on bed rest immediately.

    Here's what's interesting ... A TMZ employee happens to be in Kansas City and just texted us an hour ago telling us Miley was out shopping with her mom ... so it seems whatever reaction she had was sudden.

    The concert has been cancelled. She also cancelled her concert last Monday in Charlotte due to the flu.

    Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2z0CC33oJ
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  35. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Do they expect anyone to honestly believe this???? Really? An "allergic reaction"??

    Miley Cyrus is in the hospital ... after a sudden and apparently severe allergic reaction to medicine.

    Miley was in Kansas City for a concert Tuesday night on her Bangerz tour. It appears Miley was at the arena -- the Sprint Center -- when she fell ill. We're told she had a bad reaction to antibiotics.

    Doctors ordered her on bed rest immediately.

    Here's what's interesting ... A TMZ employee happens to be in Kansas City and just texted us an hour ago telling us Miley was out shopping with her mom ... so it seems whatever reaction she had was sudden.

    The concert has been cancelled. She also cancelled her concert last Monday in Charlotte due to the flu.

    Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2z0CC33oJ
    My first thought was O.D that they are trying to cover up.

  36. #686
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    2,182
    She is exhausted from trying to out"skank" herself every night on stage. Eventually you can only take so many clothes off before you haven't any more moves to make.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    *****************************************************************
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

  37. #687
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    12,774
    You have to imagine the first photo is Miley doing a selfie.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

  38. #688
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,034
    Alleged Patrick Schwarzenegger is tired of shagging Miley and they broke up. Perhaps she's too broken up about the break up to shave her arm pits or perhaps she's just a disgusting pig. Here's a link to a photo of her hairy self at the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame:

    http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/21/miley-...reak-up-split/
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  39. #689
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dark and Bloody ground - Kentucky
    Posts
    1,819
    ewww those nasty pits
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plan.

    RIP DADDY 1/17/1925 - 5/26/2011
    RIP Momma 4/12/1930-5/13/2014

  40. #690
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Alleged Patrick Schwarzenegger is tired of shagging Miley and they broke up. Perhaps she's too broken up about the break up to shave her arm pits or perhaps she's just a disgusting pig. Here's a link to a photo of her hairy self at the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame:

    http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/21/miley-...reak-up-split/
    It's just getting pathetic now. This reminds me of Madonna in the late 80s/early 90s when everything was done for shock value and eventually it got to the point no one gave a shit because it was the same old and she eventually gave up. The difference between Madonna and Miley is you know Madonna is capable of all the freaky things she claimed to have done while Miley is doing it for show trying to show that she's a big girl now. This whole 'I'm suddenly into girls and wanna screw Joan Jett' crap has been done before as well. Maybe if she came up with something original then there might be a decent story.

  41. #691
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,034
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    It's just getting pathetic now. This reminds me of Madonna in the late 80s/early 90s when everything was done for shock value and eventually it got to the point no one gave a shit because it was the same old and she eventually gave up. The difference between Madonna and Miley is you know Madonna is capable of all the freaky things she claimed to have done while Miley is doing it for show trying to show that she's a big girl now. This whole 'I'm suddenly into girls and wanna screw Joan Jett' crap has been done before as well. Maybe if she came up with something original then there might be a decent story.
    Agree!
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  42. #692
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,443
    Well I'll be damned - I used the search function and actually found something I was looking for.
    Either the search function is getting smarter or I am.

    So I'm reading the latest Philosophy Now magazine and there is an article on the history of sexuality. They have a couple of quotes from an interview with Miley a couple of years ago in which she expressed great concern for teens living on the streets; many of whom were reportedly on the streets because they had been kicked out or driven out of their homes because of their sexuality.

    She realized that with different parents; she might have been one of them.
    She established a charity, The Happy Hippie Foundation to offer advice and assistance to these youngsters.

    "I should not be worth the amount I am while people live on the streets. Nothing I do will justify that. But I have so much influence as a pop star; it's important that I use it."

    I'm accepting that article at face value when I say that there is a depth and decency to this young woman that I did not know existed.

    That's priceless.
    Last edited by JimC; 12-06-2017 at 09:34 PM.
    Throwing feces.

    Just. Don't. Do. It.

  43. #693
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    4,620
    Nothing wrong with unshaved armpits on a woman as long as they are kept smelling nice, that is just society's view of trying to shame a woman, no one says ewww gross about a man with hairy armpits, anyho, seems miley has started to mature, I noticed that she isnt dressing wildly anymore and yes she does a lot for charities and such.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

  44. #694
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,443
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Nothing wrong with unshaved armpits on a woman as long as they are kept smelling nice, that is just society's view of trying to shame a woman, no one says ewww gross about a man with hairy armpits, anyho, seems miley has started to mature, I noticed that she isnt dressing wildly anymore and yes she does a lot for charities and such.
    Hairy armpits wouldn't bother me in the least - there again, I've always been a Nena fan.
    A full beard, yeah, that might bother me a bit.

    And a tail.
    A woman with a long tail would be a real turn off for me.

    And a penis - especially a penis.
    A woman with a penis would be a really, really big turn off for me.
    Throwing feces.

    Just. Don't. Do. It.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •