Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by scott69 View Post
    If if weren't for her famous father and his connections, she would be giving $10 blow jobs, $25 is being way to generous
    She's only worth 50 cents IMO.

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    ( for all you musicians/singers that are familiar with it) that ProTools gets used a lot in her shows.
    Young Miley is merely the latest beneficiary of ProTools and similar apps for stage use and, more critically, for recording. The best example I can think of which digital "note bending" benefited was Shania Twain. Her ex, producer Mutt Lange, spent many an hour in the studio putting Shania's voice on key because the woman can only sing about three notes and has very little projection. Although I'll cut young Miley some slack...she's still a kid and her voice is years from maturing, if it ever does. A Leanne Rimes is a rarity.
    Last edited by Bidmor; 08-14-2009 at 09:12 AM.
    The Strange Case Of The Missing Corpse
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GmH8eFJFU

Mrs. Peel (commenting on Steed's sword): "That looks a bit droopy." Steed: "Wait until it's challenged."

Guest Guest
    She's cute
    Last edited by Guest; 08-18-2009 at 08:02 AM.

Guest Guest
    Last edited by Guest; 08-18-2009 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bblvnvelphy View Post
    I actually like her lol.
    I think she is talented, she has some good songs
    and i think she is pretty, but then again we all have different opinions and we all see things differently

I agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post

Hell yeahhhhhhhh

Ummm, she's 16 dude, fucken nasty.....

I'd hit it!!

Hell yeahhhhhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Ummm, she's 16 dude, fucken nasty.....
    that's exactly what I was thinking.

The kids seems to love her, she don't do nowt for me though i much prefer Wizards of Waverly Place

Guest Guest
    Thanks for your opinions!
    Last edited by Guest; 08-18-2009 at 08:04 AM.

That's still gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    The kids seems to love her, she don't do nowt for me though i much prefer Wizards of Waverly Place
    I've not watched that,but the commercials look good.

Guest Guest
    She's a cutie
    Last edited by Guest; 08-18-2009 at 08:04 AM.

She's a cutie (walks away from thread)
    lol,yes she is,and so is her daddy.

I'm walking away from this thread too, pedophiles are a touchy subject for me.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by **Jenna** View Post
    lol,yes she is,and so is her daddy.
    (returns) hehe I don't like him in that way though

I hate Shania Twain worst of all. That woman has NO talent whatsoever. I'd rather listen to Miley than her *L*

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Guest Guest
    Indeed.
    Last edited by Guest; 08-18-2009 at 08:05 AM.

I'm walking away from this thread too, pedophiles are a touchy subject for me.

In some defense though she is legal and come on now. Riding a stripper pole with tiny shorts? If that isn't screaming "Please look at me and think about riding me like a pony" then I don't know what is.

We are what we portray.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    In some defense though she is legal and come on now. Riding a stripper pole with tiny shorts? If that isn't screaming "Please look at me and think about riding me like a pony" then I don't know what is.

We are what we portray.
    Thanks Miho

Helloooooo? She is a 16 year old girl, some of the stuff you guys are writing is disgusting. Not liking her music or blaming her parents for giving her too much freedom is one thing but come on. I don't like Taylor Swift either but would never call her ugly or fat or the worst of all a 25 dollar blow job girl. Grown adults are fair game but I can't believe any of you would think this is okay. Go take a long look in the mirror and think back to when you were 16. Go pick on someone your own age and think about how you would feel if someone said this about your daughter.
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes.Make sure it's worth watching"

I'd hit it!!
    Pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by MissLissa View Post
    Go take a long look in the mirror and think back to when you were 16.

When I was 16 I didn't rub against stripper poles *LOL*. But your point is valid. She is a stupid kid who makes stupid mistakes. It is just sad that so many teenage girls think they have to be sexually provocative to be special. Miley not only portrays it to other girls, but obviously has some self esteem issues herself.

Guest Guest
    I'd hit it!!
    Out of curiosity, your how old????

Wow.

When I was 16 I didn't rub against stripper poles *LOL*. But your point is valid. She is a stupid kid who makes stupid mistakes. It is just sad that so many teenage girls think they have to be sexually provocative to be special. Miley not only portrays it to other girls, but obviously has some self esteem issues herself.
    It is sad, but I blame the parents. 16 year olds are gonna do what they can get away with. Hopefully she will come out of her teen years okay. Her parents need to get it together. Girls today have such low self esteem and feel they need to do those kind of things to be accepted.So when I read some of the comments on here tearing her down for being ugly and fat and cheap it boggles my mind. This is why we have girls starving themselves,cutting themselves and sleeping around. It needs to stop.
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes.Make sure it's worth watching"

Quote Originally Posted by MissLissa View Post
    It is sad, but I blame the parents. 16 year olds are gonna do what they can get away with. Hopefully she will come out of her teen years okay. Her parents need to get it together. Girls today have such low self esteem and feel they need to do those kind of things to be accepted.So when I read some of the comments on here tearing her down for being ugly and fat and cheap it boggles my mind. This is why we have girls starving themselves,cutting themselves and sleeping around. It needs to stop.
    I agree. 16 is still a child, and still in need of guidance, whoever is directing her to pole dance, parents or agent, are not guiding this child properly.
    To call a child cheap, or fat, or say that you'd like 'to hit that' is EXACTLY what is wrong with the world, imo.

Guest Guest
    To call a child cheap, or fat, or say that you'd like 'to hit that' is EXACTLY what is wrong with the world, imo.
    Bravo!!!

Guest Guest
    Sheesh!!!!

I'm sorry I overreacted to your love of young girls.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouya Ohtori Ouran Host View Post
    I know there are some people who think that Miley's "pole dancing" is relatively harmless, but...this is a little too much.

Sorry guys, but I sure as hell don't want my teenage daughter looking up to this. Disney should not allow people that are on their shows and in their movies to pull this and get away with it. Same as that little HSM girl always taking naked pics of herself. It is sad, like there is no parents guiding them, reminds me of Britney Spears.

HM's dad gives me the oogy vibe, can't explain it, but why are they ALWAYS together...
    Don't shrink me gypsy.......

According to the rules of the forum, you may speak your mind about any celebrity, but you may NOT make personal attacks towards other members, and calling someone a pedophile is a serious and unnecessary accusation.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee addict View Post
    Sorry guys, but I sure as hell don't want my teenage daughter looking up to this. Disney should not allow people that are on their shows and in their movies to pull this and get away with it. Same as that little HSM girl always taking naked pics of herself. It is sad, like there is no parents guiding them, reminds me of Britney Spears.

HM's dad gives me the oogy vibe, can't explain it, but why are they ALWAYS together...
    The Cyrus Family = gives more people the creeps than the Boogeyman at night.
    Didn't know that was a thing...

Guest Guest
    The thing about this is that most people believe if it walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck....then chances are....it is a duck.

If she doesn't want people to think she is a tart, then she shouldn't act that way. That is the problem with a lot of people. They act one way, then get all upset when people accuse them of really being that way.

Even though she is 16, she isnt a innocent high school girl. She has tons of money, partying in Hollywood every night she can. She is dating a 20 year old underware model. I guarantee they are doing more than holding hands in the movie theater. She is gonna be another Lohan, cocked, oops, coked, out by 18 rehab by 20.

even though she is 16??? BECAUSE she is sixteen, I feel an overwhelming urge to protect her, straighten her out, and extreme sadness that no one in her life is doing so...she still has potential to be an amazing young woman, I pray that in my absence no one would give up on my daughter, nor tear her apart at such a tender age.

I wouldn't think this thread would exactly be good for Scott's business.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

As long as everyone's following the rules, we don't got a problem

I'm kind of tired of hearing about this heifer too...damn...and to think someone got locked up for stalking her....what was he thinking??

Quote Originally Posted by TIMB1967 View Post
    I'm kind of tired of hearing about this heifer too...damn...and to think someone got locked up for stalking her....what was he thinking??
    I didn't know that.
    I do think she's adorable,but I mean that in a motherly way,I am old enough to be her mother,if I had gotten pregnant as a teen.

We are what we portray.
    EXACTLY! At her age, she shouldn't be dancing on a pole. And, she is a role model for kids her age, older AND younger. What kind of message is she sending to them?... Not a good one.

Kinda like when that Britney show came out and I watched it and it was nothing but her talking about sex!... WTF?!! You knew little kids were going to watch it because it was about Britney.
    ♥♥♥

she's young. but i think she is sneaky like teenagers are anyhow. i think she is a teenage hoochie but her dad is in denial. she was dating a fine ass 20 year old but they were not doing anything??? yeah right.

I was gonna tell you where I live, then I took an arrow in the knee
    Taylor Swift
    Who?

On second thought, don't tell me. I don't think I want to know.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/FujikoMine/Fujikos Pics/fujikogun.gif

I hope we're not seeing another Britney Spears in the making, while daddy is out on Sean Hannity's Freedom Concert tours.
    The Strange Case Of The Missing Corpse
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GmH8eFJFU

Mrs. Peel (commenting on Steed's sword): "That looks a bit droopy." Steed: "Wait until it's challenged."

YUCK, she just...gives me the fucking creeps for some reason...ewww.

Missing you forever...

Amber Raye Guest
    I think Miley Cyrus is decent; she doesn't annoy me as much as like...Paris Hilton.

Her music's okay too.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMB1967 View Post
    Yeah, that was pretty creepy, and that pervert wanted to marry her and invite the cops that arrested him to "their wedding"!

***********shudders some more**************

Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    Pedophile.
    Whoa, that's unnecessary. Keep in mind that in some countries 16 is the age of consent.

Hell, IIRC, the age of consent in Mississippi was 14 at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool Moon View Post
    Whoa, that's unnecessary. Keep in mind that in some countries 16 is the age of consent.

Hell, IIRC, the age of consent in Mississippi was 14 at one time.
    Great.
    Last edited by smellslikealmonds; 08-14-2009 at 08:35 PM.

this doesn't have a damn thing to do with miley cyrus cause i'm not stepping in any of this. but it strikes me as odd that a sixteen year old girl who dresses provocatively is considered a "child" but a nine year old child can be tried and convicted as an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Impatience View Post
    this doesn't have a damn thing to do with miley cyrus cause i'm not stepping in any of this. but it strikes me as odd that a sixteen year old girl who dresses provocatively is considered a "child" but a nine year old child can be tried and convicted as an adult.
    Convicted for what?

Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Girl View Post
    I agree, Tony--I would say that a lot of help is used in her shows! She seems to have absolutely no range whatsoever--I told my honey that on some of her songs, it sounds as though she is singing in a monotone.
    How's the weather where you are? It's coming up on the time that I need to go take a trip back to Robbinsville!
    The weather is/has been rainy...sunny...rainy...sunny...your typical NC Summer weather this time of year.

Where are you originally from, DG? My uncle was born in Robbinsville, NC which is only located about forty-five minutes from me. I'm not too fond of Robbinsville (even though Ronnnie Milsap was born there) - the place just depresses me and I try to stay away as much as possible. Were you raised in this area (I live near Murphy, NC - about fifteen minutes away.

Nice to hear from ya, neighbor!!

*BIG DEATH HAGS*
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain