Thread: Rapist finally put in prison for 270 years!

Rapist finally put in prison for 270 years!

This scum of the earth was "accidently" released from Marion County jail Indiana on a rape case at that, and then went to Greenwood, Indiana and broke in and raped a mother all night and morning while her children were in the bed with her. This piece of shit is finally going to be away for a long time.

http://fox59.com/2013/03/18/man-sent...#axzz2NuF5bTcw

My husband is friends with this woman's boyfriend. She is an amazing brave woman. She was there in that court room everyday staring him down and showing him she wasn't scared of him. When he got his sentence today, she got her justice. This no balls having bitch told her that if she didn't do what he said he was going to rape her 3 year old daughter after he got done with her. Are you kidding me? I'm still enraged by this. I'm hoping this scum gets raped, and sodomized, I hope they go all crazy on his ass.

I'm so pissed at my city's accident, they seriously, in my eyes caused a woman to be raped over and over. They knew he was a danger.

And the only thing this garbage had to say was that he was sorry to his family for dragging their family name through the mud. Seriously? Freaking seriously!?

And what sucks is that he won't live that long but, it feels good to know he won't put his feet on our ground on the outside.
    I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn Monroe

Jesus, what's the deal with Marion, Indiana lately? The little two year old girl died from chemical burns, a woman was found murdered in her house in the past few days, and now this. I have an absolute shit ton of relatives in Hartford and Gas City. My entire maternal side of the family lives around there. I'm glad this guy was caught and sentenced and will never be free, the sorry bastard.
    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/530795_481271845246726_1189858655_n.jpg

Wow, what a sicko! He's only 34, I bet he makes a nice girlfriend for a few years at least. I hope his new BF in the pokey is just as ruthless to him as he was to that poor woman!
    ​"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna."

~Layne Staley

Agreed with you both! Mammy, we also got the 80 minors having the birthday party in the bar! We Hoosiers sure know how to throw a party!

On the plus side, she is doing really well, as well as expected. She is a lot stronger than I probably would be. I know I would breath a little better knowing he is in hell and is about to become someones bitch.
    I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMonroeFan View Post
    Agreed with you both! Mammy, we also got the 80 minors having the birthday party in the bar! We Hoosiers sure know how to throw a party!

On the plus side, she is doing really well, as well as expected. She is a lot stronger than I probably would be. I know I would breath a little better knowing he is in hell and is about to become someones bitch.
    Damn right we know how to throw a party! hahaha!

I'm hoping that "Someones" in your sentence goes plural for him.

~Layne Staley

Oh me too!

I'm hoping a nice big hulking good ol gang bang! And I'd like it recorded and have him watch it over and over and relive the pain!

Don't forget the woman and two children who were found naked and drowned or Tara Willenborg who was raped and strangled to death by her sex offender neighbor. I think I'll stay on my side of the bridge. Lol
    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/530795_481271845246726_1189858655_n.jpg

The 2 kids and mom being found really upset me. Why? Just why?

And you best believe when we move I always and I mean ALWAYS check for sex offenders. When we moved to where we are now, I found one right next to us and funny story with them, he was a sex offender because he got with his gf when she was 14 qnd he was 18, so her mom pressed charges and he actually moved out a week after we moved in because he was selling heroin to an undercover cop, hahaha! And the other one was on my kids bus stop and I got the stop moved to our street and the parents around here thought I was some kind of witch because they had been trying to get it changed and I come in and a week later I got it changed. This momma don't play that!

But, Mammy I have candy and cookies, I know I can lure you here! lol

Eh, I can get candy and cookies anywhere. Dangle a purse or pair of shoes in front of me and I'm there! Lol

I didn't know about the woman and two kids until Leasie asked me about it. I don't know any details. Any chance it was a murder suicide? I wondered about that, but it doesn't explain why they were all naked.

I'm like you about keeping up with sex offenders. Tara was only seventeen and apparently was naive and trusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Eh, I can get candy and cookies anywhere. Dangle a purse or pair of shoes in front of me and I'm there! Lol

I didn't know about the woman and two kids until Leasie asked me about it. I don't know any details. Any chance it was a murder suicide? I wondered about that, but it doesn't explain why they were all naked.

I'm like you about keeping up with sex offenders. Tara was only seventeen and apparently was naive and trusting.
    Me too! I google that shit a few times a year. I live in a really nice area, and we have 3 within a 5 mile radius. One is an old man living in a retirement community. I love how they post their pics, what they did, and where they live! They come in all shapes, sizes, colors and financial backgrounds.

~Layne Staley

I've heard that they had a person of interest. But, I think yesterday morning they found an infant boy dead on the side of a creek bed on the eastside of Indy. And they are looking for the mother because I guess she is missing now. I'm so sick and tired of these helpless babies being murdered. And 17 years old is still in my eyes a helpless baby.

Well, I shouldn't tell you that my hubby and I do house clean outs and I found a Coach purse with a matching hat. Now, hows about that trip over the bridge!

It just seems like there have been so many murders lately, practically a new one every day. I feel sad for all of them, but that poor baby laying alone in her bed for hours with chemical burns just tears my heart out. WTF is wrong with people?

I would have loaded my Depends to capacity if I found a Coach purse. I don't wear hats, but I still would have been excited to find one. That would definitely get me over the bridge, like a carrot in a donkey's face.

Yeah I usually look once a week, just to be on the safe side. I know my neighbors really well for knowing them for only 2-3 years. I've house sat for them a couple times, I like to know my surroundings, I check every exit when I'm out, it's a habit. People say I'm over safe, no I'm prepared dip shits.

I would love just once to do whatever I wanted to a child killer and child abuser. Just ONCE! Give them a taste of there own medicine.

My husband told me what it was, and I was like holy shit!

If the rapist were a football player/coach he would have got a few weeks in jail maybe.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

True that Jersey!

You force yourself onto a woman you should be castrated and tied up and everyone can come and spit on them, throw things at them, then put them in a room with a big burly hulking man and he gets to force himself on the rapist!

One thing I cannot stand and put up with is a rapist! Hate them.

Please don't post words in all caps when creating topic titles. It's the equivalent of yelling online. This place has a large membership with an avid interest in crime stories. So there's no reason to yell. Rest assured new topics will be read without the yelling caps which are a no-no here. (Caps replaced with regular ol' lower case in the title.)

La di da, la di da, la la.

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMonroeFan View Post
    True that Jersey!

You force yourself onto a woman you should be castrated and tied up and everyone can come and spit on them, throw things at them, then put them in a room with a big burly hulking man and he gets to force himself on the rapist!

One thing I cannot stand and put up with is a rapist! Hate them.
    Thank you may I say I have never received a true that. It was nice.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

Sorry for putting all caps on one word. ( did not know it was a no-no) I only did so because he is a repeat offender that deserved to stay in jail the first time. Sorry again!

You're welcome Jersey!