Thread: Erin Corwin, missing in Joshua Tree National Park

Erin Corwin, missing in Joshua Tree National Park

http://ktla.com/2014/07/03/search-co...nal-park-area/

"A search involving homicide investigators was continuing in and around Joshua Tree National Park on Thursday for the missing 19-year-old pregnant wife of a Marine stationed in Twentynine Palms, authorities said."

Suspicious circumstances. Temps in the area can reach triple digits. Doesn't sound good for her.

The always sunny Tampa Bay area of Florida, USA baby!!
    Oh this is terrible. Saying a prayer she is found alive

Hope she is found safe and well

I hope she is found safe, but you normally don't hear about happy endings with missing pregnant women

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/marine-w...oman-arrested/

Neighbor and former Marine Christopher Brandon Lee, 24, has been questioned in the disappearance and jailed on an unrelated weapons charge."

"...a friend of Corwin later told authorities that Corwin and Lee were romantically involved.

Jessica Trenthan, Corwin's friend in Tennessee, told authorities that Corwin may be pregnant with Lee's child and that Lee was worried if his wife Nicole discovered the pregnancy, she would divorce him and keep him from their child, the affidavit says."

Well this doesn't bode well at all.

Sounds like the Scott Peterson case, except the mistress in this case is pregnant instead of the wife. Every time I hear of a pregnant woman missing, I think of Laci. I hope she is found alive, but I have a feeling he offed her. So sad.

"Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit you take it up the tailpipe. LOL" - Mammy