Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Amityville Murders

I would like to buy one of those old windows

Quote Originally Posted by GAdeathhag View Post
    I would like to buy one of those old windows
    I used to read an Amityville board, it is still up and I cant remember exactly who it is, but someone owns those old windows.
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

I found a site with a psychic who does remote--out of body--channel investigations into what she calls Mystic Echos. Old crime scenes. She tries to contact the murder victims and asks them who their killer is. She claims to have contacted and spent some time with Beth Short, and a number of others. I do not buy into all of this, because I have read every one of her stories and my culmitive opinion is that her conclutions are too convenient.

Anyway, she channeled into the Amityville house and here is the link. It is interesting.

http://www.underworldtales.com/amityville.htm
    Last edited by cindyt; 09-04-2008 at 11:01 AM.
    Do not knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

damn -- missed my chance--
    this is totally not related but I was at a craft show one time in Macon Ga and someone had a booth set up and was selling the windows and other stuff from the Big House of the Allman Brothers band--- I was wishing I had enough money--

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I found a site with a psychic who does remote--out of body--channel investigations into what she calls Mystic Echos. Old crime scenes. She tries to contact the murder victims and asks them who their killer is. She claims to have contacted and spent some time with Beth Short, and a number of others. I do not buy into all of this, because I have read every one of her stories and my culmitive opinion is that her conclutions are too convenient.

Anyway, she channeled into the Amityville house and here is the link. It is interesting.

Thanks for that link, that was very interesting. I've never heard of anyone investigating in that manner. I agree with almost everything she said, except, I do not believe that there was a body in the basement and I do not believe that is Allison, that is not the same girl as the girl we know to be Allison in the pics you recently posted. Different hair, different clothing, also they are "Posed" (for lack of a better word) simiarlly, it is not the same and by the time they were found I am sure they were too stiff to manipulate.
    I think I mentioned this somewhere on these boards before, but I used to be on an Amityvlle message board with Christopher, one of the Lutz step children. He remembered seeing shadows when he was there. I have always believed that the defeos, at least some of them, haunt that house, how could they not? If the Lutz's encountered anything supernatural there, it was some of the victims.

I never had heard of the "7th body" until I read that site. And then I read about it here on FAD. The way it was explained over there doesn't make sense to me. I know it was a different day, but JHC they would not have released the bodies untill all the photos were taken and everything else done to gather evidence from them, etc., would they? Otherwise, if what she said is true, sloppy sloppy sloppy.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Did you check out some of marie clair's other "Channellings"?

The House

I have to say - when I drove up and got out of my car to take the pictures, it was so peaceful and quite in the neighborhood - no one was around. (I could have camped out in the front yard and been totally unnoticed)... just a nice house. Then I remembered what happened and I got the hell out of there.

Spooked the $hit out of me. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Vi View Post
    Did you check out some of marie clair's other "Channellings"?

I read each and every one of them, honey. And they were all very interesting but like i said--maybe it was just me--but her conclusions were too convenient.

It would be interesting to take someone there who had never heard of the murdrs or hoax and see if they felt a particular way. So much of what we think we feel is fueled by what we know.

I read each and every one of them, honey. And they were all very interesting but like i said--maybe it was just me--but her conclusions were too convenient.

(Vi clunks self in head) you did say that in your post, I tewtally spaced

If would be a great experiment, Auntie. I am sensitive to spirits, but I know too much, and besides I would not be caught dead in that house--no pun intended. It's demons that scare the shit out of me. Maybe there aren't any there, but I wouldn't want to find out the hard way. I have seen a ghost, heard one when I could hear, felt the vibration of others. I have see two shadow men. I do not want to see a demon.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Vi View Post
    (Vi clunks self in head) you did say that in your post, I tewtally spaced
    Don't feel bad; I do it all the time. LOL.

Cindy did she ever do Tate/LaBianca?

Not that I could see, beatle. I put in a request, though.

Edit: The house is no longer there. D'oh. I knew that. Brain fart. But she might could just go to the area, or something. I doubt if she even replies.
    Last edited by cindyt; 09-04-2008 at 02:40 PM.

Thank you for the link Cindy...that was really fascinating...whether you believe her or not (I'm not sure) it certainly made the hairs on my neck stand on end as I read it late last night...I almost expected to see an entity with glowing red eyes if I turned round and looked through our study window...which has no curtains...
    TINNNAAAA!!!! BRING ME THE AXE!!!!

Blood and gore just do not bother me at all. Now shit and vomit gross me out. I tell you what. The worst pic I have ever seen was Chris Farley.
    Me too, that one really caught me off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    *Real estate broker*
    "Well the home will not require any heating because there is an eternal fire in the basement...Your neighbors will be kinda noisy but at this price..."
    That's too damn funny!!!!
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

ive been readin this thread and looking at those pics,and im freaked out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Moline View Post
    Thank you for the link Cindy...that was really fascinating...whether you believe her or not (I'm not sure) it certainly made the hairs on my neck stand on end as I read it late last night...I almost expected to see an entity with glowing red eyes if I turned round and looked through our study window...which has no curtains...
    Welcome! I read it during the day, and that was bad enough. LOL. Ew.

Has anyone even been to that house before? Sometimes I have mixed feelings about wanting to go there.
    "If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Moline View Post
    Ha! Cindy's post did the same thing to me...I kept looking over my shoulder out the sliding glass door...I'm many stories up in the sky but I still kept looking.... who knows? those entities may float and/or fly !!!

((((evil laugh))))

I have never seen Chris Farley's death pic. Where would I find this?

Scott has it up in the FAD site directory.
    I don't think it is all that bad.
    However, some people may. Scott put up plenty of warnings though!

I definitly think theres paranormal and mental problems involved with the case!
    That picture of the little boy in the door from the house is so clear and creepy
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breathe away..

Quote Originally Posted by molsonsmells:) View Post
    I definitly think theres paranormal and mental problems involved with the case!
    That picture of the little boy in the door from the house is so clear and creepy

I've heard arguments going both ways for years saying that it's a ghost or it's Lorraine Warren and the eys are her glasses. I agree its a creepy photo no matter who/what it is.

Here is a link to close up of the pic.
    http://ghoststudy.com/monthly/oct04/amityville.htm
    Last edited by xenaswolf; 09-07-2008 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    I have never seen Chris Farley's death pic. Where would I find this?
    I didn't even know it existed (for the public) but I recently saw it on 'Documenting Reality.' I don't know how to post pics but I guess a link is OK??
    http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...s-farley-8312/
    Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting the days or months or years, but milleniums in a place with no doors ~Joe Black~

you know when I started to read this thread, I thought I was the only person who thought that was odd...no one got up and ran when they heard the others getting killed...this is really strange...
    did Ronald get life on this one?
    hurt an animal and I will kill you

I never know what to believe. I strongly feel that the whole "House Possessed" thing was kinda a hoax, but so many things don't add up. Lorraine and Warren are the real deal and to hear her talk about the house makes me think that something is there.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

I'm not sure what to believe either. I do believe that there are supernatural occurances that happen or have happened at the house. I don't believe the whole story George Lutz or Jay Anson told but I believe there was some truth in there somewhere. I don't believe Ronald heard voices that made him kill his family. I think he was just a mean, spoiled, horrible person that wanted his family out of the way and wanted his dad's money. I do believe that the Warrens believed in everything they did. I believe they have helped families out their with paranormal problems. But like all psychics she is occassionaly wrong. I think they were pretty close on their findings at Amityville but may have been off on a few things. So as you can see I'm kind of in the middle on this. I believe something and don't believe somethings.

I thought there was a family living in the house now and has had no problems at all...I think the Lutz's made up the whole story

there is a family living in there now. They haven't reported any paranormal happenings. The also made a couple cosmetic changes to the house, like replacing the two famous windows that looked like eyes

With that many people murdered there has to be some kind of residual energy,but i do hope that the poor souls of the victims have moved on.........

I know how sad...it must be a sad house...If that can happen hahahh
    man what year did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by pinupgirl1948 View Post
    With that many people murdered there has to be some kind of residual energy,but i do hope that the poor souls of the victims have moved on.........

Yeah I'm with you on that. I don't think there was paranormal activity in there until after the murders.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Besides that house can't be the gateway to hell because my closet is!

Who knows? But what I tend to believe is that they knew the history of that house and moved into with the intention of creating a horrible ghost story for money, and found out the house was haunted by the murder victims and others. I am most positive they did see something and incorporated it into the story they had planned.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    I know how sad...it must be a sad house...If that can happen hahahh
    man what year did this happen?
    the murders happened in 1974 and the Lutz case happened in 1975 right?

Did the son get life or death?

The Chris Farley pics are so sad. The money fallen out of his pocket next to him, the rosary in his hand, the pile of kleenex that were being used to help clean up before he died, just everything.

OT- I believe the Lutzes made everything up and used their impressionable children to verify the story. It is pretty easy to get a child to believe something happened. Studies have been done about it in group-molestation cases.

Oh ya I think the Lutzes made it up also...and made a lot of money doing it...

Did the son get life or death?
    He got Life in Prison

Actually I think the author of the book Jay Anson made more from the story than the Lutz' did.

Warning: Graphic crime scene photos Thanks, LisaLouver!

http://www.starthrillerbrandonlee.com/amity.html
    I noticed the pics had madcow.net at the bottom. How do I access this website? When I typed it in, I got a page with a black background and a cartoon of a mad cow, that was it.

Oh ya I think the Lutzes made it up also...and made a lot of money doing it...
    I agree. The house had a disagreeable past, but haunted? Very very doubtful. I don't believe a word of it...follow the money...it'll take you to the truth every time.

Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    He got Life in Prison
    http://nysdocslookup.docs.state.ny.u...0/WIQ3/WINQ130

Here is his information page from NYS Dept. of Corrections. As you see he's conviced of second degree murder, and was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison. He was first up for parole nine years ago, and has another parole hearing next summer. Just a formality, I'm sure. No one is going to release him from prison for what he did!

I can't imagine him getting parole. He killed 6 people, what parole board is ever going to let him out? At least I hope he never gets out, that boy aint right

I think he was and is a selfish person...and did not 'hear' voices ...

A couple years back I swung by the house during a business trip. I pretended to be lost and turned around in the driveway!