Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: John Travolta

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BUY THE FACT THAT WHOEVER WAS WALKING THE DOGS DIDN'T SEE OR HEAR THE TRUCK COMING ?? HOW INCOMPENTANT CAN A PERSON POSSIBLY BE ??

Here is what the Travolta's rep said.

Rep: Travolta's dogs killed in Maine were leashed

Associated Press - May 18, 2010 4:12 PM PDT
    FILE - BANGOR, Maine - A spokesman for John Travolta says the actor's two dogs were leashed when they were run over and killed at Maine's Bangor International Airport.

Paul Bloch said Tuesday that the dogs were being walked from the tarmac to a grassy area when the accident happened last Thursday. The city says a service vehicle struck and killed the dogs after the airplane carrying members of Travolta's family landed.

The "Saturday Night Fever" and "Pulp Fiction" actor is an accomplished pilot who often flies to Bangor while en route to his home on Islesboro, off the Maine coast. It's unclear whether he was in the cockpit the night his dogs died.
    Airport Director Rebecca Hupp says the incident is under investigation.
    Last edited by coconn04; 05-19-2010 at 12:21 PM.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    They're obviously not too good with dogs. Perhaps a Pet Rock ???

---

OMG I just read that dog airport article

Point taken. I wouldn't trust these people with a Chia Pet.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

I was wondering who impregnated her, because he's been batting for the other team for quite awhile. Oh wait. I'm trying to remember my blind items. Doesn't she do the same? Or was that Jada Pinket Smith?

Turkey baster perhaps?
    Jon-Erik Hexum: 11/5/57 - 10/18/84
    How Jon-Erik stays in shape: "I should probably say lots and lots of sex. Although you don't burn up that many calories during sex. It's only like a couple hundred. I once heard somewhere that you get a lot more out of walking a mile. So you say, 'Hey, honey, how'd you like to walk a mile with me?'"
    www.TenaflyGuy.com

They're obviously not too good with dogs. Perhaps a Pet Rock ???

---
    Well they're not too good with an autistic boy either.
    They would kill the rock.

Quote Originally Posted by coconn04 View Post
    ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BUY THE FACT THAT WHOEVER WAS WALKING THE DOGS DIDN'T SEE OR HEAR THE TRUCK COMING ?? HOW INCOMPENTANT CAN A PERSON POSSIBLY BE ??
    If there were roars of airplane engines then maybe not.

I hope they don't name the baby Jett II.

" Math hates I Dada .... "
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Quote Originally Posted by monroe62 View Post
    It wasn't an "accident". Both dogs were getting ready to leave the "Church" and this was the only way to stop them.
    ***spew***

LOL!!!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Quote Originally Posted by Jack'sGirl View Post
    I was wondering who impregnated her, because he's been batting for the other team for quite awhile. Oh wait. I'm trying to remember my blind items. Doesn't she do the same? Or was that Jada Pinket Smith?

Turkey baster perhaps?

I have been reading about Ashton and Demi wanting a natural baby and the article said that there are better chances with an donor egg.

It is rare that a woman in that age group carries a baby to full term.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

I have been reading about Ashton and Demi wanting a natural baby and the article said that there are better chances with an donor egg.

It is rare that a woman in that age group carries a baby to full term.
    I've read that as well, Coc. However, Kelly Preston is not a normal woman. She has the power of Xneu with her!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

The National Enquirer has more to the story.
    It still seems kind of strange.
    They said the dogs were on leashes.
    The assistant jumped out of the way. ( did that person let go of their leashes?)
    The dogs were not so lucky.
    It appears that due to the elevation of the truck, the driver didn't see the small animals.
    The driver would have hit the dog handler if the driver didn't swerve.
    The dog handler and Travolta did not submit to interviews.
    IT seems kind of hard for this family to go on vacation

Here is the police report.
    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/Lega...rer%20FOAA.pdf

TRAVOLTA AGONY & ECSTASY

Photo by: splash news online

JOHN TRAVOLTA burst into tears when his two beloved pooches were killed in a horrifying freak accident.

The Pulp Fiction star - who's expecting a baby with his wife to heal the heartbreak of their son Jett's death - was refueling his plane at the airport in Bangor, Maine, on May 13 when disaster struck.

"John had dispatched an assistant to give his two small dogs some exercise at about 1 a.m., when an airport employee was driving a Ford truck on the tarmac en route to service the plane," an airport insider told The ENQUIRER.

"The dogs were on leashes when the truck came thundering by. The assistant managed to jump out of the way, but the dogs weren't as lucky.

"When John was informed that his favorite pets had been run over, he was angry at first. He yelled at airport employees for allowing the horrific accident, but then he burst into tears."

Airport authorities and police were summoned to the scene to sort out the tragic incident, but nothing could be done, said the airport insider.

The Travoltas and their daughter Ella Bleu, 10, are only just now emerging from a shell of grief over 16-year-old Jett's death from a fatal seizure while the family was on vacation in January 2009.

The 56-year-old actor and wife Kelly Preston, 47, confirmed on their web site that she is "expecting".

"Now the dogs' deaths have cast a pall over their excitement," said a family source.

"The Travoltas just can't seem to catch a break."

Last edited by coconn04; 05-19-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Oh....My....God! I was going to quote some favorite posts here, but they were ALL so damn funny, I was crying!

My vote for the new baby name is Extra Baggage, and Over The Limit if they are twins.

Photo by: splash news online
    I've never seen a pic of JT in a pilot's uniform before.
    So to me it looks like he's doing a movie and not pilot duties.

Anyone else get that too?

Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    I've never seen a pic of JT in a pilot's uniform before.
    So to me it looks like he's doing a movie and not pilot duties.

Anyone else get that too?
    I've seen photos of him in the uniform before. Maybe he's into costumes?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    I've seen photos of him in the uniform before. Maybe he's into costumes?
    Did he ever fly other passengers besides his family?
    Ya know. Like on a commercial jet?
    If so then the uniform would make sense.

My vote for the new baby name is Extra Baggage, and Over The Limit if they are twins.
    Good ones!

To add:
    Lost In Jamaica
    Express
    Red Eye
    Airplane! (Named after the movie.)
    More Coffee Please
    No Frills
    Turbulence

I think the perfect name for the new baby would be...

Cockpit!

Quote Originally Posted by orionova View Post

Cockpit!
    LOL

Win!

I was just reading the NYPOST about the new addition.

John Travolta and Kelly Preston hoped for another baby so their tragic son, Jett, would live on, at least one prominent former Scientologist believes. Travolta, 56, and Preston, 47, yesterday announced she's pregnant with another child due in November.
    The couple, who are staunch Scientologists, received massive support from the church after Jett, who was autistic, died at age 16 in January last year from a seizure. The church teaches that a follower's spirit has lived before and will live again after death in another body.
    Artist Michael Pattinson, who quit Scientology in 1997 after 24 years and later sued the group, said: "The whole ethos of Scientology is that we come back. With Sea Org [the sect's upper echelon], they ask members to sign billion-year contracts. Their motto is 'We Come Back.' It makes sense that the Travoltas would have another baby after losing Jett."

AP
    John Travolta and Kelly Preston

But Scientology spokesman Tommy Davis told us: "We believe that when people pass away, the spirit leaves the body and moves to another body right away. I wouldn't want to make any comment on the Travoltas and the passing of their son, but for someone to suggest such a thing sounds pretty reprehensible to me."

Rick Ross, founder of the Ross Institute, which researches Scientology and other controversial creeds, said: "I don't believe they consider the child to be a reincarnation of Jett. I think they are fervently hoping the child will be born free of autism. They would have had Kelly go through the purification rundown to make sure her body is free of toxins. They believe surrounding negativity could affect an unborn child in the womb and will go to lengths to create a pure and positive environment."

Preston and Travolta, who says he always wanted six children, have a daughter Ella Bleu, 10. Travolta told People in 2007 that they "were trying for a third [child] but that depends on Kelly's schedule. I leave it up to her." A rep for Travolta didn't get back to us

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/travoltas_new_baby_jett_ii_OV5It1a0bHCFiDcmHXXMgI#ixzz0oUutbTDS

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Would that sort of magical thinking work if it turns out they were using donor eggs? Though I've little doubt there are many happy "volunteers" in the Scientology community who would be willing to help.

Also not sure about the long-term health effects on the mother, who has to go through all kinds of hormone treatments to be able to carry the pregnancy. Elizabeth Edwards comes to mind (I heard she used donor eggs.) Granted, cancer can happen to anybody anytime, but if your body is not supposed to be making those kinds of hormones and producing eggs, there is surely a good natural reason for that.

I would say, it's okay, because the Travoltas can hire all the help they need, but I'd still be anxious about that. The poor son died when he was left alone for a short while, and the dog walker couldn't even seem to protect a couple of small animals.
    Last edited by Linnie; 05-20-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Back and forth between Pittsburgh and Tampa

Cockpit!
    I was going to say Wings, but I like yours better.
    Happy Holidays!

"You are what you think. If you think and you know that you can make it, then you are going to make it"

- Jeff Reed, former NFL kicker

Oh....My....God! I was going to quote some favorite posts here, but they were ALL so damn funny, I was crying!

LMHO!!! Ding! Ding!

You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

Preston and Travolta, who says he always wanted six children, have a daughter Ella Bleu, 10. Travolta told People in 2007 that they "were trying for a third [child] but that depends on Kelly's schedule. I leave it up to her." A rep for Travolta didn't get back to us

KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Screen if its a single, Smoke and Mirrors if its twins.
    Victory will belong only to those who have faith in the people, those who are immersed in the life-giving spring of popular creativity.

Cockpit!
    I don't know, this one's really good (especially if it's a girl ).

I don't know, this one's really good (especially if it's a girl ).
    Isnt that Johns nickname?
    Victory will belong only to those who have faith in the people, those who are immersed in the life-giving spring of popular creativity.

Lmhooooo!!!!!!!!!!! SCORE!

If it isn't it should be! HA !!!

Ahahahaaa Ichles!

I really didn't follow the Travolta extortion case. The case ended in a mistrial. It was during this court trial that John Travolta finally admitted that Jett was autistic.

Police say the defendants were involved in trying to extort money out of Travolta surrounding a document that purportedly would show Travolta refused an ambulance. But police say the actor signed the document because he was considering flying Jett to Florida for emergency treatment.

Jett was taken to a local hospital and died January 2 of this year. His death certificate ruled cause of death as seizure disorder.

Here is a recent RADARONLINE article.

WENN.com

The Bahamian lawyer and politician accused of trying to extort $25 million from John Travolta after his son Jett’s tragic death has told RadarOnline.com, "I hope Kelly Preston has a healthy baby."

And Pleasant Bridgewater - who had been accused along with ambulance driver Tarino Lightbourne in the shocking blackmail case - believes that she will be ‘totally vindicated’ at the re-trial which is due to begin in September.
    Last October Supreme Court Justice Anita Allen declared a mis-trial after a Bahamian politician prematurely announced at his party's annual convention that one of the accused had been cleared – the announcement was then broadcast on live TV and radio.

It was revealed this week that 47-year-old Preston is now three months pregnant with the couple’s third child and controversial Bridgewater claims to be ‘happy’ for the superstar couple.

She told RadarOnline.com: “I don’t really want to get into their business but if that’s what they want I am happy for them.
    “I hope she has a healthy baby and a healthy delivery – I am a religious woman who loves people and would not do anything to harm them.
    “I believe that the truth will prevail and that I will be vindicated at the new trial because I know that I am totally innocent.
    “I know that I did not attempt to hurt the Travolta family and if the baby is what they wanted then I wish them all the best with that.”

News of the mis-trial ‘angered’ superstar Travolta who has vowed to expose what really happened following the death of his son 16-year-old Jett on January 2, 2009.

The defendants were alleged to have threatened to give the media a document Travolta had signed, releasing the ambulance driver and his colleagues from any liability for Jett's death after Travolta decided to try to fly his son to Florida for treatment rather than have him taken to a Freeport hospital.

A post mortem determined Jett Travolta died of a seizure during a family vacation at the Old Bahama Bay Resort.
    The Pulp Fiction star testified during the five-week trial that he had tried frantically to save his son by performing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation while another visitor at the resort helped with chest compressions and used a defibrillator on Jett, who had been found unresponsive on a bathroom floor.

Travolta revealed he was told that unless he paid $25 million, the document would be sold to the news media and used to generate stories suggesting he was at fault in his son's death – during his testimony he revealed that Jett was autistic and suffered frequent seizures

Edna St. Vincent Millay

You hags never disappoint and I won't add any names
    cause all of these are good but I do have a nickname,
    Peanut.

Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    I've read that as well, Coc. However, Kelly Preston is not a normal woman. She has the power of Xneu with her!

*snort*

Bwahaha!
    How Jon-Erik stays in shape: "I should probably say lots and lots of sex. Although you don't burn up that many calories during sex. It's only like a couple hundred. I once heard somewhere that you get a lot more out of walking a mile. So you say, 'Hey, honey, how'd you like to walk a mile with me?'"
    www.TenaflyGuy.com

Now the news is that they are having twins.

She is only three months along.
    I think it is a little soon to be giving all this info.
    Maybe they just wanted to deflect the bad publicity from the dogs.
    Sounds like they are over the dogs now.
    All these article are about how happy they are.
    How is it also that Oprah gets told about this and is the first to congratulate them?
    She wouldn't be the first person I would tell.

JOHN Travolta and Kelly Preston are expecting a double bundle of joy!
    Insiders say the couple — who recently confirmed to the world that they are welcoming “a new addition” to their family — are expecting twins.

“They were ecstatic when they thought they were having just one baby,” a source told America’s Star magazine.

“Now that there will be two, they can barely contain their happiness!
    “Kelly’s having the time of her life looking at all the cute little outfits and toys online!”
    John and Kelly — who were left devastated by the January 2009 death of their 16-year-old son Jett — are also parents to Ella Bleu, 10.
    Reports earlier this week claimed Oprah Winfrey was the first person to congratulate John and Kelly on their baby news.
    “Oprah is just as thrilled about the baby as John,” a source told PopEater.
    “She was literally screaming down the phone when the news broke, and the first to call the happy couple to congratulate them.”

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Well hell. If you had two more to add to your cult, you'd be happy too.

Perhaps Jett dying to get away from those loonys might not be such a bad thing after all.
    I don't mean that him dying was a good thing.
    But death over a brainwashing cult couple? Pass the cyanide.

And you just know that they are having these kids to replace Jett.
    To give your kid a retarded name after your husband's passion is just being nothing but selfish.
    Last edited by GrinReaper; 05-26-2010 at 04:37 PM.

His wifes nickname is Carry-on. Double entendres intended or even a trifecti delecti with multiple corpae. The Lex Locae is an open-ended fraternal tri-lam affair lacking the composural closure of a third point of reference, lacking the tangential connectivity of the third L, a line not defined by the Illuminati sactioned versions of Euclidean (U kidda me u not includiced you clit refuteded)geometry Earthonomicme no mimic me a curved musk scented cylinder that is not a point extended through space but highway of sensation reporting back new equations of love and fuck an ignored and unused in hypothetical classroom demonstrations defeated in scientological evalutions and nonrespirhetorical in the hypothalomus of sexual relations coming to comatose listless lisps a reptilian xenuhomophobiic hospital tube medical pod hiss of miscommunicated opiate mind bliss mentally excommunicated Reichian dissociative sexual indecisivenous.
    Volta:

be repeated one, two, or more times; as, una volta, once. Seconda volta, second time, points to certain modifications in the close of a repeated strain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_reasoned_action
    Formula
    In its simplest form, the TRA can be expressed as the following mathematical problems:
    BI = (AB)W1 + (SN) W2
    BI = behavioral intention
    (AB) = one’s attitude toward performing the behavior
    W = empirically derived weights
    SN = one’s subjective norm related to performing the behavior
    (Source: Hale, 2003)
    Carry on my wayward son. There will be peace when you are gone. Play my weary head to fess. I will throat your charms. We aint in Kansas no mo Tootie seems like youve been felching rotten booty from the from hip the from the fromme the escucheonical tick infested hairy area where the fawn(or the pawn the checkerboard stage where you sacrifice small parts of yourself for the glory of the nation or is that the negation of the self for broadcast upon public viewing stations chess is such a complicated gayme) meats the poon and the hide disguises and looses itsself from its natural cover throwas off its shroud of urine reprisals and oral denials and loses itself in phonetical forests of abiguous sexus.

Ella Bleu looks likes she is putting on weight.
    She favors John.

Anyway, STARMAGAZINE is not putting out a retraction but the rep for the Travolta's is denying the twin rumors.
    The fact is that twins alone would constitute a high risk pregancy.
    This, along with Kelly's age, would not be an ideal announcement at this time.
    I still think they only announce this so early is to deflect attention away from the dogs. Here is the article.

JOHN TRAVOLTA and his wife KELLY PRESTON's representative has slammed reports the pair is expecting twins.
    The Pulp Fiction star confirmed Preston was pregnant last week (ends21May10), prompting rumours the couple will welcome twin boys when the actress gives birth later this year (10).
    But now a spokesperson for the Travoltas has refuted the claims, insisting they are only expecting one new addition to their family.
    The representative tells Access Hollywood, "Totally false. It's not true. They are not having twins."
    The Travoltas lost their 16-year-old son Jett at the beginning of last year (09) after he suffered a seizure. They are also parents to 10-year-old daughter Ella
    Last edited by coconn04; 05-27-2010 at 08:33 AM.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

How is it also that Oprah gets told about this and is the first to congratulate them?
    She wouldn't be the first person I would tell.

JOHN Travolta and Kelly Preston are expecting a double bundle of joy!
    Insiders say the couple — who recently confirmed to the world that they are welcoming “a new addition” to their family — are expecting twins.

“They were ecstatic when they thought they were having just one baby,” a source told America’s Star magazine.

“Now that there will be two, they can barely contain their happiness!
    “Kelly’s having the time of her life looking at all the cute little outfits and toys online!”
    John and Kelly — who were left devastated by the January 2009 death of their 16-year-old son Jett — are also parents to Ella Bleu, 10.
    Reports earlier this week claimed Oprah Winfrey was the first person to congratulate John and Kelly on their baby news.
    “Oprah is just as thrilled about the baby as John,” a source told PopEater.
    “She was literally screaming down the phone when the news broke, and the first to call the happy couple to congratulate them.”
    John is Oprah's fave white man. Her words, not mine.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

Seems a little soon to be replacing him. These people need some serious help.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Did anyone see this blind item?

This couple is expecting. No secret there. What is a secret, however, is what was happening behind closed doors before the baby was announced. Things had been rocky in this couple’s marriage for the past few years. The more she pushed her agenda on him, the more unhappy he became. After a particularly rough patch, Husband decided that he was going to do three things: get out of the marriage; tell the truth about what had been going on for the past few years; and come out of the closet. Wife was desperate to keep any of those three things from happening. She decided to do something quite devious and drastic. The couple had stored up some fertilized eggs earlier in their marriage. (You didn’t think they conceived naturally, did you?) So she went behind his back and had some of the remaining fertilized eggs implanted, hoping that one would take. It did. To say that the husband was shocked and absolutely furious with her for doing this behind his back would be an understatement. He does not want this baby. His plan right now is that, if she loses the baby, he will wait a couple of months and then bolt so he doesn’t look like the bad guy. However, if the baby is born, he knows that his primary role will be that of playing the proud and happy father. After all, he is an actor. So until the baby issue is resolved… back in the closet he goes. John Travolta and Kelly Preston

http://blindgossip.com/?p=18610
    www.TenaflyGuy.com

I remember this porn actor who said that he had a three year affair with Travolta.
    HERE IS AN ARTICLE FROM THE DAILY MAIL

The prestigious Time magazine had reported allegations made by Richard Aznaran, the former Scientology head of security, that the church?s leader, David Miscavige, had repeatedly joked about Travolta?s 'promiscuous homosexual behaviour'. Aznaran?s claims came months after the star was the subject of lurid accusations in a U.S. supermarket tabloid that he?d had a two-year affair with Paul Barresi, a gay porn star.

Barresi, who had a bit part in Travolta?s Eighties flop Perfect, claimed they had begun their affair three years earlier when the actor followed him into the showers of a Los Angeles health club.

This notorious figure, who frequents a sleazy sub-culture just below the glamorous surface of Tinseltown, later retracted his damaging allegations ? after having discussions with Travolta?s lawyer.

He claimed he had been in the middle of a nervous breakdown. Later still, however, he announced he regretted his retraction.

Barresi?s testimony should be treated with suspicion, not just because of its inconsistency but due to his involvement with Anthony 'The Pelican' Pellicano, the infamous private detective to the stars.

Pellicano, a violent former Chicago debt collector who once worked for Michael Jackson, is said by sources in Hollywood to have kept a secret file on Travolta, along with hundreds of other movie stars, studio executives and showbusiness figures.

He was jailed three years ago after he was implicated in death threats made to a reporter investigating alleged links between hard man actor Steven Seagal and the Mafia.

FBI agents found a stash of weapons and explosives in the detective?s Beverly Hills offices. Earlier this year, he was charged with a series of illegal wiretaps on the phones of his famous former clients.

Barresi, who also set himself up as a private eye, worked as a right-hand man to Pellicano.
    It was in the wake of Barresi?s original claims, however, that Travolta ? who at 37 was still a bachelor ? announced his sudden engagement to Kelly Preston, with whom he starred in the forgettable 1989 comedy The Experts.

Given his haste to walk down the aisle ? their first Scientology ceremony in Paris in September 1991 was declared invalid, so they hurriedly remarried a week later in Florida ? their wedding raised eyebrows among sceptics.

The actor?s only previous serious relationship was in the mid Seventies with the actress Diana Hyland, 18 years his senior.

The couple moved in together after they met while making a TV movie. But less than a year after they became an item, she died of breast cancer.
    Despite the gossip, his marriage to 43-year-old Miss Preston is one of the most enduring in the movie business, and they have two children, Jett, 14, and six-year-old Ella.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-404299/Kiss-death-Travoltas-career.html#ixzz0pErg3wdj

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Wowza

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Wowza
    Thats what he said.

Right?

I miss seeing my funny quote on Kitty's sig. Now it's been silenced forever.

Right?

I miss seeing my funny quote on Kitty's sig. Now it's been silenced forever.
    "Shut up white boy"?

Hmph no

Hmph no
    Oh yeah that was the av. I thought she was black for the longest time.

LOL You did?

I thought Pan was a dude that dressed like Peter Pan for 3 months.

I thought WendyK was deformed.

You are retarded.

I thought you were a maskon.