Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: John Travolta

Quote Originally Posted by Katrinawitch View Post
    In re-reading this thread, I noticed someone posted a 'blind item' about John not wanting a baby, and Kelly going behind his back to get embryos implanted. Well, I just read another blind item last week, that she's faking the pregnancy, and is wearing a very expensive prosthetic! It almost came loose at a party, so she had to rush into the bathroom to fix it, and didn't move for the rest of the night.

Supposedly, she's going to go into seclusion when it's her 'time', and 'have the baby', and then they will produce a pre-arranged adopted baby! Good times!

Gosh, I love celebrity gossip!
    That was a plot line from Dirt, that show of Courtney Cox's that didn't last long.

Travolta is a joke and a really bad one at that. Losing a child is terrible, but that doesn't let him off with being the douche he was before and is now.
    You can't "nu uh" death. That's bad debating.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    I Think that she is having Johns kid, that they probably have a happy marriage, and that he is probablknew it when she married him and she may be bi too. I also think that it is thier life and it shouldnt matter if he is bi or gayy Bi and she .has to tell the world if they are gay an I dont think anyone d I have never heard JT say he hated gays or knocking gays either and he doesnt preach his scientology either .He seems like a nice guy who has made some good films and has had some heartbreak in his life . I think he and Kelly care about one another or they wouldnt be together after 20 some years. I think the natl E. can KMA lol If i BELIEVED one iota of the crap they print I would be the village idiot. lol
    Well said and I completely agree.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Bump

Thought I would bump this, has anyone seen pictures of the petrie dish? ooops sorry new baby yet?

John Travolta appeared on GMA this morning with the Welcome Back Kotter cast.
    Horshack, of all people boycotted!

John's sister Ellen is there. She played Mrs. Horshack.

"Good Morning America" reunited the cast of "Welcome Back, Kotter" -- the 1970s hit show that brought catchphrases to classrooms coast-to-coast and catapulted the sweathogs, remedial students in Mr. Kotter's high school class, into millions of young hearts. The castmembers will be honored with the 35th Anniversary Award at the 2011 TV Land Awards, airing April 17. (Heidi Gutman/ABC )

Here is the video

http://abcnews.go.com/watch/good-mor...kotter-reunion
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

That was way cool to watch.. so great to see most of them again.. !!!

I'm turning 50 in June, and until I haven't felt particularly "old". That is, until I saw my teen-aged crush - Robert Hegyes - in the reunion photo.

I'm calling for a space at the Home right now.

VCNJ~

John Travolta's a Vampire Now Too

Apparently, John Travolta's a Civil War vampire too.

It does look like him though.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by havoc; 09-30-2011 at 09:57 AM.

Wow, it sure does. Very strong resemblance.
    "Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff"

Really he looks like John Travolta and Ian Somerhalder got together and had a kid.

Wow! that scientology shit really works,you can live forever!
    Those are my principles.If you don't like them,I have others.

-Groucho Marx-

Hail Xenu!!!!!

My first thought when I saw these stories was that they could be part of some interesting promo for a new movie coming out. Now I think it's just plain weird.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Is he wearing white Angel Flight's?

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    Apparently, John Travolta's a Civil War vampire too.

It does look like him though.

Boy, it sure does! His eyes, nose and mouth. He probably wishes he still had that full head of hair though.
    Cindy

Wonder if the Civil War version of him has enormous man boobs like John does?
    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/530795_481271845246726_1189858655_n.jpg

These civil war lookalikes are a far stretch. Just like Johns bootyhole at the bathhouse.
    Suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    These civil war lookalikes are a far stretch. Just like Johns bootyhole at the bathhouse.
    Photoshopped much?
    Do not knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Looks like John is in trouble again in regards to a masseuse suing him for 2 million for refusing to give him a happy ending. John's got enough money to get that lawsuit laughed out of court and to keep his rumored heterosexuality lifestyle in check...

Here's the court papers. http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...7_travolta.pdf

Supposedly this had to be so top secret that someone else set up the appointment with the masseur.

So if discretion is needed, why would this conversation have happened:

Section 18 "Defendant began screaming at Plaintiff, telling Plaintiff how selfish he was; that Defendant got where he is now due to sexual favors he performed back when he was in the his "Welcome Back Kotter" days; and that Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity. Defendant went on to say how he had done things in his past that would make most people throw up."

He does know that WBK didn't air in the 1920's right? Gay Jews? Really?
    You can't "nu uh" death. That's bad debating.

Good lord. I read Travolta is claiming he wasn't even in town that day and has proof. Guess we will wait and see........
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Good lord. I read Travolta is claiming he wasn't even in town that day and has proof. Guess we will wait and see........
    He was probably lunching with Mel Gibson.

Says Johns dick is roughly 8 inches.
    Suck it.

Give or take an inch.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Says Johns dick is roughly 8 inches.

And "unkempt" pubic hair!! Is there really any other type?
    Cindy

LOL, yes..........none!

Oh, heck Buttercup......You can get a wax job done in any design you want!

I always thought Airplane John would have a landing strip design.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post

Just like with Tommy Girl, rumors have run rampant about John for years. I dont know what to think, I suppose I can see people over the years trying to extort him. And then you have the Scientology angle too which interests people, especially with Tom Cruise. Both of them have the perfect setup IMO, whenever someone accuses them of this type thing they can claim its because they're rich, etc. But being the conspiracy theorist I am, I think they're both gay! lol

Second masseur files suit against John.

WARNING: Link contains graphic language.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ref=gay-voices

RadarOnline reports that the second alleged victim, who is identified in the documents only as "Doe Plantiff No. 2," claims to have "substantial documentation and numerous witnesses regarding the substance of Travolta's actions." The site notes that the second accuser -- who is said to have worked at an unspecified Atlanta-based resort -- is also being represented by the same lawyer as the first. Both are seeking $2 million in punitive damages, and in the amended complaint, they are both now suing Travolta for sexual harassment as well.
    Last edited by slingshot; 05-08-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post

LOL. Yes, lined with rhinestones!!
    Cindy

LOL. Yes, lined with rhinestones!!
    lol, like a rhinestone cowboy.......riding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeo....

OMGosh, how embarrassing. I like Glen Campbell.

Another Mike Jackson deal..they each want 2 mn...JT's lawyer will cost him more than 4 mill so he will settle and then the creeps come out and say SEE!!!! we knew it lol..He has too much at stake to pull something as stupid as these 2 morons are saying, After the death of his son I think he has had enough bullshit tossed his way and maybe he should fight it with everything he has or juset walk away and sign the checks like Jackosn did.Personaly I dont give damn if he is or isn't but I hate black mailers and most of these lawsuits are nothing but blaqck mail..pay us or we will lie til we die and ruin you,

Another Mike Jackson deal..they each want 2 mn...JT's lawyer will cost him more than 4 mill so he will settle and then the creeps come out and say SEE!!!! we knew it lol..He has too much at stake to pull something as stupid as these 2 morons are saying, After the death of his son I think he has had enough bullshit tossed his way and maybe he should fight it with everything he has or juset walk away and sign the checks like Jackosn did.Personaly I dont give damn if he is or isn't but I hate black mailers and most of these lawsuits are nothing but blaqck mail..pay us or we will lie til we die and ruin you,
    Ditto!
    Do not knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Travolta's, the Rock Hudson of today ...

He's been in a lavender marriage for over 20 years, uses Scientology as a cover and continues a life style in high risk sexual behavior. Unfortunate JT chose to live a life of lies when in contrast we have such a great young guy in LA like ...

Dustin Lance Black
    San Diego turned blue in 2012, joining the rest of California. Vote for Obama statewide, 60.4%. LGBT Chamber of Commerce, 2nd in the US. Scott Peters replaced BB. Moving forward in business and the community.

Me thinks it's the usual expected crap called extortion. Today's stars have to constantly protect themselves from these "predators", (Justin Bieber, anyone?) so many waiting in the wings for their slice of the pie. Take it for what it is, let the facts come out first instead of being labeled a National Enquirer "groupie"! I hate it when people assume someone is gay, that has also been going on since the days of Errol Flynn. I wouldn't be surprised to see Clint Eastwood, John Wayne and Abraham Lincoln pop up on the gay-dar (oh wait! I think President Lincoln already has!) Anyways...

Did you see the photo proof on TMZ this morning that JT was in NY?
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/09/john-t...lawsuit-photo/

I don't know...the photo looks a bit dodgy, his head looks too big. I wonder who took it and if they have more, because that one doesn't really help his case IMO :S

Spot on!
    "I like my big old granny panties, but I don't want them big enough to bunch up and make it look like I shit my pants." - Mammy

There's been a lot of talk about JT over the years hanging out in saunas and picking up men. That book "You'll Never Spa in the Town Again" details quite a few tales of JT and the guys in those places.

I tend to believe these stories and think that JT got a bit sloppy with his "down low" lifestyle he's been trying to live all these years. I don't think he's as straight as he's portraying himself to be. And I really doubt he actually had sex with Kelly to produce his latest kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Byronmarco View Post
    Did you see the photo proof on TMZ this morning that JT was in NY?
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/09/john-t...lawsuit-photo/

I don't know...the photo looks a bit dodgy, his head looks too big. I wonder who took it and if they have more, because that one doesn't really help his case IMO :S
    Looks creepy to me. Big head on a skinny body. Weird. I hope JT's people have better proof than that.
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Second masseur files suit against John.

WARNING: Link contains graphic language.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ref=gay-voices
    Says he can prove he was on the East Coast at the time. Perhaps it was the real civil war vampire?

We've all heard the rumors about Travolta being gay for years, right? And this story could definitely fit if that's true. But there is weirdness here.

You know how there have been various lookalikes who claim to be such and such celebrity and run up huge bills or do shit like this? I'm thinking there could also be something like that going on here. Mainly because JT can prove he was not in the state when the incident was supposed to have taken place. And same attorney? Same amount of damages sought? Coming out of the woodwork one after the other suddenly like they are? Something seems hinky there.

I think an airline tickets or flight manifest if he flew himself would be better proof of his whereabouts.

Okorocha also says Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, is off base when he says Travolta was not in L.A. on January 16 -- the date the first incident allegedly occurred. Okorocha says during their initial discussions, Travolta's lawyers conceded the actor was in L.A. on the date in question.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmum View Post
    I think an airline tickets or flight manifest if he flew himself would be better proof of his whereabouts.
    Yeah, that's what I was talking about - not some pic that could be easily photoshopped or have it's date of creation easily fiddled with.

And please folks, instead of making one post after another when you want to add something, please use the post editing function within your last post. Reason being, it's considered bad form on forums to not do it that way. And is a favorite tool of attention-seeking posters in a "Hey! Look at me! Look at my posts!" way. Something we try to avoid here as the place was made for conversation, not attention-seeking.

Double and triple+ posts in a row by one member also confuses new members and can intimidate them from participating in the forum as well for obvious reasons. Something we would never want to encourage here.

So be kind to your fellow Death Hags and edit in any new info to a post you just made, folks, as it helps the forum community over all.

Noted SomeChick, thank you.

Apparently Radaronline is reporting quite a few other male masseurs are coming out of the woodwork to report that they too had the groping hand of JT upon them...not looking good for John-boy...

There must be plenty of handsome young men in SoCal who would freely have sex with Travolta, especially for $200 an hour. I'm sure some of them could even do massage. Why would he push himself on men who didn't want him?
    Sexual assault is a serious crime. If he did it, that's pretty bad. OTOH, I'm not too impressed with someone who claims he was assaulted and then says that $2 million will make him feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    There's been a lot of talk about JT over the years hanging out in saunas and picking up men. That book "You'll Never Spa in the Town Again" details quite a few tales of JT and the guys in those places.

I tend to believe these stories and think that JT got a bit sloppy with his "down low" lifestyle he's been trying to live all these years. I don't think he's as straight as he's portraying himself to be. And I really doubt he actually had sex with Kelly to produce his latest kid.
    there is no doubt in my mind that Travolta is gay. Ive believed that for years.

As for his kids, I dont know if he had sex with her for the first two children, but this last it would take an act of GOD (as Mammy would say LOL) for me to believe that they had sex, OR she was ever pregnant.

I am inclined to believe it was a surrogate and if not, she was implanted
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

It's been rumored that Kelly was faking the pregnancy with a fake silicone bump (like Beyonce did), and had to have it "adjusted" in a big hurry when she accidentally bumped the bump and knocked it out of place at some sort of red carpet event. She was hurried out of the room so it could be put back on right. Plus that kid doesn't look like either of them.

I think John is getting sloppy in his age and is probably tired of hiding or being as discreet as he once was. It's almost like a cry for help to yank him out of that closet door. He might as well, he's not the hot leading man any more and his career is pretty much in the crapper again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    It's been rumored that Kelly was faking the pregnancy with a fake silicone bump (like Beyonce did), and had to have it "adjusted" in a big hurry when she accidentally bumped the bump and knocked it out of place at some sort of red carpet event. She was hurried out of the room so it could be put back on right. Plus that kid doesn't look like either of them.

I think John is getting sloppy in his age and is probably tired of hiding or being as discreet as he once was. It's almost like a cry for help to yank him out of that closet door. He might as well, he's not the hot leading man any more and his career is pretty much in the crapper again.
    Yeah, that sounds about right about the bump Aries.

And ITA on everything you said in the last paragraph
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

Quote Originally Posted by editrix View Post
    There must be plenty of handsome young men in SoCal who would freely have sex with Travolta, especially for $200 an hour. I'm sure some of them could even do massage. Why would he push himself on men who didn't want him?
    Sexual assault is a serious crime. If he did it, that's pretty bad. OTOH, I'm not too impressed with someone who claims he was assaulted and then says that $2 million will make him feel better.
    Yep. Why indeed? Even if he is the type who enjoys rape fantasy, Hollywood has no short supply of young men willing to accomodate fetishes of that sort for a price and discretely. So I find what you said there to be an excellent point made.

He may be gay and a lunatic or he may not. Guess we'll be finding out eventually thanks to all this.

Interestingly, a major publicist was just on the news, telling people the advice he would gibe Travolta if he were his client. He said, "Treat it as a one-day story of no significance and do not comment. Any comment could be spun into something that would add fuel to the fire. The last thing anyone in Travolta's position in Hollywood should want to do."