Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7141516

Thread: Corey Haim

The following posts are stacked, that is posted one after another in a shot period of time. When you make a post and then straightway think of another comment, please do not created a new post right under it, but hit edit on the first and then add that second comment, and hit save. No matter how many new thoughts you have, put them on the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Benion View Post
    Apparently Corey Feldman is going to name 2 of the molesters in his autobiography. The main offender was described by the Coreys as a "Hollywood mogul". There are a lot of internet rumors about who this is, but no proof.
    Feldman did an interview saying MJ was not the abuser but he did know MJ and he caused the young Feldman emotional damage by becoming his best friend and then just dumping him after a few months as he had a new favorite child friend.
    That is correct. All internet rumors point to a very successful director.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

sorry

I watched the 2 Coreys...........I thought it was very sad. I just got the feeling that Corey Feldman was so full of himself and thought he was so much better than Corey Haim. I really was rooting for him and hoping he would make it

What I do not understand about the 2 Coreys is why they portrayed Feldman as this big success story. He is a failed preacher and his rock star photos on his website are cringeworthy. Even though Haim was ill he came across as the most intelligent and insightful of the two.

What I do not understand about the 2 Coreys is why they portrayed Feldman as this big success story. He is a failed preacher and his rock star photos on his website are cringeworthy. Even though Haim was ill he came across as the most intelligent and insightful of the two.
    I agree. Feldman seems to be full of himself as if he is an A list actor or something. His career was in the shitter just like Haim's.

""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I agree. Feldman seems to be full of himself as if he is an A list actor or something. His career was in the shitter just like Haim's.
    But hes the new Hugh Hefner.
    Victory will belong only to those who have faith in the people, those who are immersed in the life-giving spring of popular creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    But hes the new Hugh Hefner.
    Good point. I had totally forgotten about his new "status" as a ladies man.

Quote Originally Posted by lmphillips2000 View Post
    Yeah but Corey was a legend in his own mind. Too much fame too early and no real talent.

Young people who gain fame too early don't know how to handle it, Lindsey, the Olsen girls... they continued on that path.

Good examples of young stars who had a clue:

Brook Sheilds (Got her degree from an Ivy league school)
    Dakota Fanning (currently at college)
    Lecy Goranson - from the Rosanne show (got her degree) hence the interruption of her role as "Becky"

There is a whole plethora of young stars who actually realized that they needed other opportunities that an education provides. That's good parenting.

Cory just was on cruise and thought that he was the "IT" boy.
    I disagree. Haim was an exceptionally talented actor. Feldman, well that is an entirely different story.

I disagree. Haim was an exceptionally talented actor. Feldman, well that is an entirely different story.
    He was very talented. Extremely.

What the hell is this????

http://www.fastcocreate.com/1683385/...le-music-video

Haim must be spinning in his grave.

That is truly awful.
    Victory will belong only to those who have faith in the people, those who are immersed in the life-giving spring of popular creativity.

I see the framed number "35" in the horrendous video - wasn't that like some knd of "Code Number" for Haim & Feldman? Maybe not, but I remember in the Two Corey's them talk about some weird code/number and they wouldn't discuss what it meant. I think even Feldman got some kind of tattoo with the "code" after Haims death.

Does anyone remember anythink about that or am I loosing my mind? =)
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    I see the framed number "35" in the horrendous video - wasn't that like some knd of "Code Number" for Haim & Feldman? Maybe not, but I remember in the Two Corey's them talk about some weird code/number and they wouldn't discuss what it meant. I think even Feldman got some kind of tattoo with the "code" after Haims death.

Does anyone remember anythink about that or am I loosing my mind? =)
    I thought that was the 222 that was discussed earlier in the thread, I think Scott said it is the code name of some pill/drug

What?

Yeah I don't think it was 35 but I did notice that picture and wonder what the meaning was.
    That video and song were terrifying. Feldman is just so unattractive and the whole Michael Jackson thing is weird. I also can't figure out if the gloves are supposed to be small or if he just couldn't get them on right.

I cant believe they didnt bother to reshoot the scene where they grab the hats hanging from the ceiling but the one dude in the back grabs the rope down with the hat and dances all tangled up in it. Pathetic. And that dumb kid next to Corny is so damb serious about his dancing - like this is his breakout scene thats going to launch his dancing career. Solid Gold is over honey. Resign yourself to the fact that youll be doing cheap twink vids in various Motel 6 rooms around the valley to support your drug habit until youve abused your body to the point that it is no longer marketable to lonely senior citizen perverts which should take about 15 months.
    Man that Corey is fucking ugly. And tiny. And that constant sneer makes you look mentally challenged.

I also wondered what the number 35 in the framed photo in Corey F.'s video meant. All I could come up with was the number 35 on a jacket that Corey H. was wearing in his last interview. http://youtu.be/CDwm3OpnO7E?t=1m16s

Hes been acting for 35 years?

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Yeah I don't think it was 35 but I did notice that picture and wonder what the meaning was.
    That video and song were terrifying. Feldman is just so unattractive and the whole Michael Jackson thing is weird. I also can't figure out if the gloves are supposed to be small or if he just couldn't get them on right.
    He had a bit of an OJ moment there.

Wow... And not in a good way

I guess this would be a good one for my first FAD post. You see Corey died on my birthday. A different year, he was only 6 years older then me but to see my birthday March 10th so largely displayed on his headstone, to know his heart was in such bad shape, makes it surreal and sad.

I guess another reason why I posted is that someone back in this thread kindly cleared up the whole issue with 222. However people popped in later and asked again what it meant, more drug rumors came up.

222 is carved onto his headstone along with Haimster. This is not becuase of drugs but becuase of him and his father's jerseys. His father wore Haimster #2 and Corey was Haimster #22. He put them together and tattooed them onto his body out of love for his dad. Not everything associated with Corey has to be drug related or associated with Feldman. (see attached photo)

Feldman, oh Feldman. Of course he had to talk about it like it was some big secret and then go get it tattooed onto his body instead of attending his funeral.

I watched these two young and into the years of The Two Coreys. It's very easy to see Feldman used Corey to make himself feel better and attempt to look better then Corey. Even though he still thought of him as a "brother"...he was not good to him. Anything good Corey had, Feldman had to snatch and take as his own. Then berate him, with his wife both screaming at him. Now, his own personal number having to do with his father? Tattooed on his body? For all the inside jokes Feldman claims to have about his "brother" you would think there would be hundreds of other more appropriate things to tattoo onto his body instead of him and his father's Jersey number. The actual article is really mostly about his son if you read it. He slapped 222 on there and that's it. How about Corey's full name, or birth/death and or "brother" under it? No he had to take what was special and personal to Corey. As usual.

In the article he even claims they are "the same now" since he got that tattoo and I do believe that shows us a big portion of what's been going on for decades.

His headstone as you can see has Haimster and 222 for #2 dad and #22 Corey. So I am glad it's there.
    So much of the good parts of Corey's life packed into that stone. Not everything was about Feldman or drugs. I only wish he could have enjoyed more, kept his own identity and stayed away from Feldman. Have a good woman to help keep his head out of the water and maybe even the joy of having a child. Seeing him with children he was so sweet, so gentle. He would have been a good and appreciative father. IMHO.

RIP Corey Ian Haim. The good things about you still shine and we won't forget them.

49495181_127631208696.jpg

Feldman still trying to be Wacko Jacko? Pffffffffft!

Apparently Corey Feldman is going to name 2 of the molesters in his autobiography. The main offender was described by the Coreys as a "Hollywood mogul". There are a lot of internet rumors about who this is, but no proof.
    A pre-press review of Coreyography, which also alleges that Haim was bisexual.

Oh, Joel Shumacher...never mind...

http://www.nndb.com/people/636/000032540/

Here is a great thread regarding Judy Haim speaking out about Feldman's book....
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000433/board/flat/221913235

Don't know if it's somewhere in this thread, but I was just looking up some info on Corey and found this.

His mom was selling his personal clothes on Ebay. With a certificate from his mother. WTH?

http://www.coreyhaim.us/

ETA: That funeral was paid for by outside sources from what I read.
    Last edited by endsleigh03; 10-20-2014 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Don't know if it's somewhere in this thread, but I was just looking up some info on Corey and found this.

His mom was selling his personal clothes on Ebay. With a certificate from his mother. WTH?

http://www.coreyhaim.us/

ETA: That funeral was paid for by outside sources from what I read.
    I am not surprised. I do believe at one point he was selling pulled teeth to make extra cash on Ebay. So sad. Corey was such an amazing talent.

His mother ad breast cancer, it sounds like she was down on her luck. I just don't think I could sell my dead kids clothes.

I watched Murphy's Romance (1985) the other night. Corey Haim is about 14 passing as an 11-year-old playing Sally Field's son. During one scene she says to him, "You've sure had a short childhood." Hearing that, and knowing he'd be dead even before James Garner, made me kinda sad.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gladiolus; 02-14-2016 at 12:02 PM. Reason: added image

So, the rumor mill is in overdrive saying that the man (one of them) that raped Corey Haim is Dominick Brascia. In fact, he even bothered to deny it, which means he is probably feeling guilty over something:

Corey Haim Sex Abuse Allegations Disputed By Dominick Brascia After Bombshell Report

http://www.ibtimes.com/corey-haim-se...report-2422565

This article claims that it may have been Martin Sheen (Charlie's father):

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...rafficExchange

This one claims to know for a fact it was Joel Schumacher:

Confirmed: Corey Haim was raped by Joel Schumaher

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/co...her.204632580/
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    So, the rumor mill is in overdrive saying that the man (one of them) that raped Corey Haim is Dominick Brascia. In fact, he even bothered to deny it, which means he is probably feeling guilty over something:

Corey Haim Sex Abuse Allegations Disputed By Dominick Brascia After Bombshell Report

http://www.ibtimes.com/corey-haim-se...report-2422565

This article claims that it may have been Martin Sheen (Charlie's father):

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...rafficExchange

This one claims to know for a fact it was Joel Schumacher:

Confirmed: Corey Haim was raped by Joel Schumaher

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/co...her.204632580/
    Joel's name has been mentioned a lot over the years in regards to his behaviour with young guys on set. No on has ever come right out and said he abused/raped anyone but if you read between the lines it's there to see. I think until either Corey or someone else comes out with proof of who it was, names are gonna be mentioned. I even saw Tom Hanks being accused so it looks as if people are just throwing names left, right and centre.

Either that or he'll pay Corey to keep it quiet. It's not like it hasn't happened before.
    Last edited by shellc; 10-11-2016 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Joel's name has been mentioned a lot over the years in regards to his behaviour with young guys on set. No on has ever come right out and said he abused/raped anyone but if you read between the lines it's there to see. I think until either Corey or someone else comes out with proof of who it was, names are gonna be mentioned. I even saw Tom Hanks being accused so it looks as if people are just throwing names left, right and centre.

Either that or he'll pay Corey to keep it quiet. It's not like it hasn't happened before.
    I agree.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Lynn View Post
    I watched the 2 Coreys...........I thought it was very sad. I just got the feeling that Corey Feldman was so full of himself and thought he was so much better than Corey Haim. I really was rooting for him and hoping he would make it
    Of the Two Coreys I would have thought Feldman was more unstable ??? A
    Sad ending for Corey Haim...

I knew it. (He's mentioned about halfway down the page.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...4353939bafd395

There's always an underlying reason for addiction.