Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Haim

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    So he mayve had the flu?
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35799566...t-celebrities/
    Flu and meds - kinda like Luanne.

Sorry if someone already posted this.
    I don't know if anyone posted it but I said the same thing to my mom today when we were talking about this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    LOL Me too!! Every word!

When Dream a Little Dream came out I never even bothered seeing it. Even at that age, I knew a stinker when I smelled one
    The movie is bad...Great soundtrack, but the movie itself was pretty awful, despite a pretty decent cast for the time.

It was worth it back then to me, and still, in some cases, just to see the object of my affection in a movie. *shrug*

There are certain actors I'd still pay to watch read out of the phone book - Back then, Corey was one of them.
    <3 Rest Well, pvezz. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Boxofpandoraz View Post
    The movie is bad...Great soundtrack, but the movie itself was pretty awful, despite a pretty decent cast for the time.

It was worth it back then to me, and still, in some cases, just to see the object of my affection in a movie. *shrug*

There are certain actors I'd still pay to watch read out of the phone book - Back then, Corey was one of them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk2CKwJ3hGo

and even better!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdDj1UTYM3s
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
    You're being kind I presume considering he was pushing 40.
    Considering I have an ingrown toenail about that age, I never really thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxofpandoraz View Post

There are certain actors I'd still pay to watch read out of the phone book
    - Back then, Corey was one of them.

Hmm...I have no idea what you mean. (heehee)

You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

Quote Originally Posted by ginasaurusrex View Post
    I completely forgot about that! I always thought he was referring to a manager or producer though. I don't know why I had such strong conviction in thinking that?

whaaaaaa? Someone please elaborate on the molestation thing for me, I've never heard a word about it. awful!!!

rip lost boy

feeling a lil dated when actors from my generation r droppin off like flys

Quote Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
    You're being kind I presume considering he was pushing 40.

Didn't he basically say that Michael Jackson raped him at 14 on The Two Coreys? He says Feldman did nothing when he knew his "best friend" was molesting Haim.
    Cory Feldman always had a well-placed subtle MJ accusation whenever the cameras were rolling and he wanted some face time. When it came time to name names, etc., he would at that point say it wasn't MJ. That is why I despise Feldman....he would use that rumor to his advantage...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    That is the video I was talking about earlier this morning

Here is a clip that deals with the molestation from their show.

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/corey-...m-molestation/

RIP.

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by ginasaurusrex View Post
    Haha, you and Lily crack me up. That broad really rubs me the wrong way. I used to be friends with the Rock of Love page on myspace and once commented on what garbage she is and the bitch sent me a message! Herself! Telling me what a skank I am. I wanted to write her back a nice long message but she only accepted messages from friends (she must not get many messages)
    Let us know what your 'friend' said Lily! I'm curious! And I am banking on the fact she went home with Feldman. I actually recall he and Suzie taking her to the premiere of something. Lovely
    I've heard that Feldman and Susie like to bring home other girls and have threesomes. Ew if they did that with Daisy because she probably gave them worms. I can't believe she sent you a message on myspace all butt hurt, what a loser!! Let's not destroy Haim's forum with Dumbass Daisy talk, we might ruin his rep.
    Last edited by Lily_Aleister; 03-10-2010 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    You're so right about addiction, Dearheart. It is vicious and it's always one second away from a relapse.

I do think Feldman tried to help him in "The Two Coreys" show, but yes he and Susy were complete drama queens. I hope his assistant Nell from the show is doing okay, because she tried to get him to go to rehab and you could tell she cared about him. The psychiatrist on the show also tried to help him.

It's a sad ending. I read that he was taking 75 valiums a day at one point!?!
    Aw, I forgot about Nell. She seemed like she really cared about him.
    Last edited by Lily_Aleister; 03-10-2010 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MunstersBabe View Post
    So sad. He still had a lot of potential. We'll always remember him singing in the bathtub in the Lost Boys...

That scene is the first thing that ran through my mind when I read the news about Corey.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by mel306 View Post
    Just saw this, holy crap. Wonder how the other Corey will take it.

He'll stretch out another 15 minutes of fame. he's going to be on Larry King tonight.

And of course Corey Feldman will be on Larry King Live in about twenty minutes.....so devastated about his "brother's" death, but he can manage to drag himself to the studio to share his grief......

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    And of course Corey Feldman will be on Larry King Live in about twenty minutes.....so devastated about his "brother's" death, but he can manage to drag himself to the studio to share his grief......

I shook my head in disgust when I heard that he's already making the interview circuit. He makes me sick.

Maybe he'll claim he was molested by Haim.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

RIP Corey.I'm not surprised it happened just surprised it took him this long to self destruct.
    Who dies with the most toys wins

Guest Guest
    he's just "reeling still" still??? it happened less than 24 hours ago...I'm sorry but I'm so disgusted with him right now...unless he was asked personally by Corey's family to get out there and speak to set the record straight...he should NOT be on LKL right now!!!!

and couldn't he have pinned back his extension...or is his appearance and career more important to him than being down to earth and real...how much you all want to be that most if not all the clips shown tonight will also have Feldman in them as well and he'll make it a point to talk about his own career...oh gee low and behold...here's a clip now!

Guest Guest
    unfuckingfreakingbelievable...Feldman just said you can't kick someone when they are down...and the way he was treated and talked about by Feldman and Suzie cheesehead was okay????

fucking hypocrite!

Feldman is knocking how everyone was not around the last ten years of CH's life, and then says he hopes they all show up at the funeral. This fun is just beginning. lol

Guest Guest
    and he as an addict should know that sometimes addicts forever burn bridges...some make amends like CH did openly in Variety and still get kicked around and screwed out of a come back roll in a movie THEY starred in...uhhhh hmmm~!

Guest Guest
    current clip...License to Drive....Corey Haim says a grand total of one word in the clip...it's Feldman's diatribe about having a drivers license...ugggggh...can I please bitch slap Corey Feldman for shit's and giggles...Puhhhhleeeease!!!??

LMAO. Feldman just said it took him a long time to get to the point where he is today, where people take him seriously.

What planet does he live on?

Guest Guest
    "we can't start to plan a funeral until WE have the toxicology reports back" who's WE...does he have a mouse in his pocket...he speaks about the funeral plans as if he's got say so in them...ugggggh pleeeease let me slap him...pleassssssse!

I can't believe Feldman has that thing hanging from his hair on LKL. Oh haha, LK just commented on it and asked "What's that thing?"

Also I was wondering, since the hospital where Haim died is only a 5 minute drive WITH traffic from his apartment, why would the ambulance take 20 minutes to reach him especially in the middle of the night? Kind of pisses me off.

It also creeps me out that Haim's mom awoke to him standing over her. Eerie.

Guest Guest
    Bwwwahhhaaahaaaaaa....LK just asked Feldman about that damn hair...and he says it's all about losing MJ and his grandpa..and he made some movie about the hair being the "mark of the soldier"????? WTF

I can't stand it....I just want to hit him and hit him hard!!!!

The only good part of this was that I am beginning to wonder if it was a drug OD, or a just a really bad accident. He is right, no one should be saying OD just yet.

My sister had just left for work this morning and I was settling in to babysit my younger nephew when sis texted me with a forward from a mutual friend's FaceBook about Corey Haim. The friend has a record of putting any bizarre s**t on his status, so I checked here first.
    I'm really sad over poor Corey...always thought he was a great actor, particularly in the oft-forgotten "Silver Bullet"...Feldman sucks for piggytailing off his "friend's" death to try and jumpstart his own career...

RIP Corey.

Ugh

EXCLUSIVEINTERVIEW:DaisyDeLaHoyaSaysCoreyHaim"WasLookingForwardToTheFuture,HeWasMakingPlans"EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Daisy De La Hoya Says Corey Haim "Was Looking Forward To The Future, He Was Making Plans"

Posted on Mar 10, 2010 @ 11:08AM print it send it
    Splash News Online

Daisy De La Hoya has been left "shocked and devastated" by the death of Corey Haim, she tells RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview, and says she can't believe this was an intentional overdose, insisting that it must of been an accident.
    PHOTOS: Corey Haim Through The Years
    "Corey was looking forward to the future, he was making plans," [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Daisy[/color][/color] tells RadarOnline.com. "He had a movie coming up and he was talking about directing, I can't believe he would of done this on purpose, it had to be an accident."
    Corey Haim Dead From Accidental Drug Overdose
    Daisy, was introduced to Haim through their mutual friend Corey Feldman, and although they only met just over a month ago, she says they had an "amazing connection" and had been hanging out together, building a [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]relationship[/color][/color].
    Daisy tells RadarOnline.com, "Corey Feldman had been saying to me for ages that I had to meet Corey Haim, he said we were totally kindred spirits and that we would really hit it off.
    EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Corey Haim's Mother: He Was Helping Me As I Battled Cancer
    "Eventually we did meet and he was right. We just connected straight away, we had an automatic connection. I recognized that he was a lost soul, we had the same behavior patterns, we had a lot in common."
    EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: I Thought Drugs Were In The Past Says Director Of Corey's Upcoming Film
    Daisy tells RadarOnline.com that she last hung out with Haim a couple of weeks ago but that she had spoken to him a couple of days ago, as well as swapping texts and emails, and nothing seemed amiss. "He seemed fine," Daisy says, "I know that his [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]mom[/color][/color] having cancer was a big thing for him, that was huge, but he seemed great.
    "It's such a tragedy, he was so talented and had so much to offer. He was a sweet, caring, respectful person who just wanted to be loved."

Ok, we know you are disgusted and want to hit him. I get it. Thank you.

He's only doing what everyone else does in Hollywood and Corey haim would do the same. I'm sure Feldman has Haim's blessing. That's the way it goes.

That article makes me hate radaronline.com. They're always interviewing twats like Tila Tequila and this dumb dumb and also they wrote "insisting that it must of been an accident." Uhhhmm, it's must HAVE. WTF? This happens more than once in the article. Uneducated writers much?

Feldman was right tonight when he said most of the folks who "knock" Corey Haim, and criticize him need to look at themselves in the mirror.

Funny how the folks who knock Haim haven't done JACK SHIT IN THEIR LIVES.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily_Aleister View Post
    Ugh

EXCLUSIVEINTERVIEW:DaisyDeLaHoyaSaysCoreyHaim"WasLookingForwardToTheFuture,HeWasMakingPlans"EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Daisy De La Hoya Says Corey Haim "Was Looking Forward To The Future, He Was Making Plans"

Splash News Online

Daisy De La Hoya has been left "shocked and devastated" by the death of Corey Haim, she tells RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview, and says she can't believe this was an intentional overdose, insisting that it must of been an accident.
    "Corey was looking forward to the future, he was making plans," [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Daisy[/color][/color] tells RadarOnline.com. "He had a movie coming up and he was talking about directing, I can't believe he would of done this on purpose, it had to be an accident."
    Daisy, was introduced to Haim through their mutual friend Corey Feldman, and although they only met just over a month ago, she says they had an "amazing connection" and had been hanging out together, building a [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]relationship[/color][/color].
    Daisy tells RadarOnline.com, "Corey Feldman had been saying to me for ages that I had to meet Corey Haim, he said we were totally kindred spirits and that we would really hit it off.
    "Eventually we did meet and he was right. We just connected straight away, we had an automatic connection. I recognized that he was a lost soul, we had the same behavior patterns, we had a lot in common."
    EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: I Thought Drugs Were In The Past Says Director Of Corey's Upcoming Film
    Daisy tells RadarOnline.com that she last hung out with Haim a couple of weeks ago but that she had spoken to him a couple of days ago, as well as swapping texts and emails, and nothing seemed amiss. "He seemed fine," Daisy says, "I know that his [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]mom[/color][/color] having cancer was a big thing for him, that was huge, but he seemed great.
    "It's such a tragedy, he was so talented and had so much to offer. He was a sweet, caring, respectful person who just wanted to be loved."
    So she met him a little over a month ago and hadnt spoken for two weeks. She must have keen insight.
    I like this:
    Daisy says, "I know that his [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]mom[/color][/COLOR] having cancer was a big thing for him, that was huge, but he seemed great.
    Reminds me of the Lucy Luibot"
    Its amazing the way you NOTICE TWO THINGS!

Ugh

Splash News Online

Dating Daisy.....Gross, gross, gross *shaking my head*

But I still feel badly about Corey's death.....my prayers go to his family and friends, and those stuggling with addictions.....

Drug related deaths

Let me say, I remember his movies, not a huge fan, but lost boys is a great movie that was cool, and he did a good job. I am just a little older than him, and have struggled my whole adult life with drugs. I was clean for 8 years and relapsed in 2002, got clean and relapsed in 2009, this past monday was 1 year clean again. Point is, it is a sickness, some will never get that. I AM a lucky 1, though my addiction has cost me a house, a wife, many friends, hundreds of thousands of dollars (no joke when you break it all down) I am still alive, and have had to start over again, I just have to keep trying, because drug addiction ends 1 of 3 ways, sober, dead or prison!!!!!

Anyway, in my "clean years"4 people I did drugs with have od'ed, it was aweful, 2 on heroin, 1 on OCs and the other on coke. I think about them often, and want to live, and realize how lucky I am. anway, The CH death just shook me a bit.

not surprised at all, but sad nevertheless.

i'll add him to my list of childhood crushes that died tragic deaths (i.e. Jonathan Brandis, Brad Renfro...)

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

That ridiculous strand of hair Feldman has hanging down over his face in that TMZ clip is "the mark of a soldier"??????? Just what is that supposed to mean? It looks ridiculous and he needs to quit making a spectacle of himself.

I do think he tried to help Haim, but I also think he's going to be the ringleader of a circus now.

Dunno, that one closeup shot, kinda looks like 'roid bloat. Mom's face would get like that when she had to be on steroids for pneumonia.

Corey looked really fat in the face in some photos? Perhaps something was wrong with his liver? Gosh I am sooo sadden by his death. I knew that was a likely ending for him, but I always hoped he would get sober and make a great lost boys movie

Rest in Peace Corey. A True Lost Boy
    I'm a little like Tinkerbell. You know how she'll die if no one claps for her? DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE???!!!!???!!?!?!?!? CLAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mel306 View Post
    LMAO. Feldman just said it took him a long time to get to the point where he is today, where people take him seriously.

What planet does he live on?
    Uranus.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post

He's a media whore douchebag! Man I can't stand him.
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1752&dateline=1264924651

Quote Originally Posted by bluebird14 View Post
    Corey looked really fat in the face in some photos? Perhaps something was wrong with his liver? Gosh I am sooo sadden by his death. I knew that was a likely ending for him, but I always hoped he would get sober and make a great lost boys movie

Rest in Peace Corey. A True Lost Boy

Either that or maybe he had Lupus? I read somewhere that he was at a Lupus event about 2 weeks ago and I remember on an episode of The Corey's he complained of pain in his heart.
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1752&dateline=1264924651

Didnt corey Feldman turn his back on corey a few years ago on national tv? When they were filming the two coreys? I remember him and his wife (now ex) fighting with Corey haim and Feldman not coming to say goodbye to haim at the end. All of a sudden thats his brother?

Feldman has some nerve.
    I'm a little like Tinkerbell. You know how she'll die if no one claps for her? DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE???!!!!???!!?!?!?!? CLAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Lupus doesnt cause your face to swell like that. I causes a butterfly rash on your face though.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebird14 View Post
    Lupus doesnt cause your face to swell like that. I causes a butterfly rash on your face though.

Yeah I know, I have Lupus. I said that because if he did, maybe they gave him steroids for joint inflammation and they can cause weight gain.

I've heard that Feldman and Susie like to bring home other girls and have threesomes. Ew if they did that with Daisy because she probably gave them worms. I can't believe she sent you a message on myspace all butt hurt, what a loser!! Let's not destroy Haim's forum with Dumbass Daisy talk, we might ruin his rep.
    Are they still married?

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Maybe he'll claim he was molested by Haim.
    Maybe he killed him so he could get on Larry King!

I can't believe Feldman has that thing hanging from his hair on LKL. Oh haha, LK just commented on it and asked "What's that thing?"

Also I was wondering, since the hospital where Haim died is only a 5 minute drive WITH traffic from his apartment, why would the ambulance take 20 minutes to reach him especially in the middle of the night? Kind of pisses me off.
    LMHOO I want to see a clip of him asking about the hair.

Is it a fact that it took so long for the ambulance to get there?

That article makes me hate radaronline.com. They're always interviewing twats like Tila Tequila and this dumb dumb and also they wrote "insisting that it must of been an accident." Uhhhmm, it's must HAVE. WTF? This happens more than once in the article. Uneducated writers much?
    I hate that too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post

Funny how the folks who knock Haim haven't done JACK SHIT IN THEIR LIVES.
    Well, I can honestly say I didn't squander my fame & fortune & die as a result of drugging my body for decades on end.

You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

He shot up to 302 lbs. at one point and dieted and exercised it off at some point.
    Basically trading one addiction for another since this happened when he got sober.

They ran the THS on him again tonight.