Thread: Nichole Taylor Timmons

Nichole Taylor Timmons

Just watching Ambers Story here in the UK and believe it was based on Nicoles Timmsons kipnapping and murder and so began Amber alert although slighly confused as I thought Amber alert was named after Amber Hagerman ??
    ok its nicole timmons not timmson silly me
    Last edited by discod; 09-08-2010 at 06:50 AM.

Ok im confused now they are calling her Amber in the film,maybe I miss heard but I dunno where ive got Nicole Timmons from

edit....................ok got it now Nicole is in the 2nd half of the movie
    Last edited by discod; 09-08-2010 at 07:04 AM.

The Amber alert was started after the kidnapping of Amber Hagerman. I read the book and the Crimelibrary.com profile twice.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12

Did you mean Nichole Taylor Timmons? I found a link here http://www.webbsleuths.com/cgi-bin/d...m=214&forum=MC

Nothing on Crimelibrary.com, though.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12

yea the film is about Amber and how her mother set up the alerts system and a few years later Nicole was kidnapped and found because of the alerts..she was taken by Glenn Park

Yeah, I think I remember that and the movie about Amber.

i watched that movie. The amber alert was named after Amber Hagerman. Her murderer was never caught. There was another 'plot' in the movie that showed a girl called Nicole Timmons being kidnapped by Glen Park and she was found alive because of the amber alert.