Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 1325

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC-Show)

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    Glenn's great. He's funny and he lightens up the show. The next episode, he gets lowered into a well where there's a zombie. You can see it splashing around, so I don't know why they're letting him go down there. Well the thing that's holding the rope almost breaks off and he falls closer to the zombie. I hope he doesn't die! I like Glenn!
    I hope he doesn't die either. But this show keeps us on the edge of our seats when we watch it. My poor husband always ends up at the end of the show in a sweat. LOL because it makes him so keyed up. He always says "That is one crazy a#$ show!" LOL.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by 1karenhb View Post
    Thanks Morbid, I thought that applied to all zombies. I loved the zombie who hung himself and had his legs chewed to the bone.
    No prob! Yeah, that was pretty cool. That would be pretty cool for a Halloween decoration!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    I hope he doesn't die either. But this show keeps us on the edge of our seats when we watch it. My poor husband always ends up at the end of the show in a sweat. LOL because it makes him so keyed up. He always says "That is one crazy a#$ show!" LOL.
    lol I love zombies!! I feel like I handle watching zombie stuff better than stuff like Jason and Halloween.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    No prob! Yeah, that was pretty cool. That would be pretty cool for a Halloween decoration!

    lol I love zombies!! I feel like I handle watching zombie stuff better than stuff like Jason and Halloween.
    Have you seen the Huffington Post on AOL today? It was taken over by zombies. Here's the link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/culture/

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    He always says "That is one crazy a#$ show!" LOL.
    You guys need to check you "American Horror Story"!


  5. #155
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    Have you seen the Huffington Post on AOL today? It was taken over by zombies. Here's the link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/culture/
    haha That is hilarious! Thanks for the link!

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,446
    As a loyal reader of the comic series, I can say Andrea and Glenn are VERY important to the story in the graphic novel. However, the show has already taken great liberties that aren't in the comic - Shane still around and Daryl. Also, Andrea is older in this than she is in the novel. She is a great character in the novel. So you can't go by the comic to know what happens. I really truly hope they bring Michonne in soon. She's my favorite character.


  7. #157
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    As a loyal reader of the comic series, I can say Andrea and Glenn are VERY important to the story in the graphic novel. However, the show has already taken great liberties that aren't in the comic - Shane still around and Daryl. Also, Andrea is older in this than she is in the novel. She is a great character in the novel. So you can't go by the comic to know what happens. I really truly hope they bring Michonne in soon. She's my favorite character.
    That's great to know! Glenn needs to stay! I kind of want to read the graphic novel, but I don't want to spoil anything in case they have it on the show!

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,490
    So, are we all ready for Shane's evil hottness tonight??

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Long Island, N.Y.
    Posts
    605
    Glenn rocks, somebody please kill Shane. Here we go!
    "THIS, IS WALTER."

  10. #160
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    haha I'm watching it now and I just have to say the zombie in the well was AWESOME!!!

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,575
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    So, who is everyone's favorite character? I'm growing more fond of the Red Neck with the arrows (can't think of his name). He's definately become cooler this season. The angry Blond Barfly had gotten old. I'm tired of her attitude.

    I am a bit suspicious of the Vet/Surgeon/Country Dr. though. That actor always plays bad guys in movies and on tv shows (remember he played casino owner Sam on CSI?) so I'm just waiting for something bad to happen with him.
    Me too! I also like the Asian guy.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  12. #162
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    The scene with Darryl talking about the Cherokee Rose was sooo sweet. I thought this episode was really good. Like I said before, that zombie in the well was great!! And I knew that chick had her eyes on Glenn! I knew something was going to happen between the two!

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,575
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    The scene with Darryl talking about the Cherokee Rose was sooo sweet. I thought this episode was really good. Like I said before, that zombie in the well was great!! And I knew that chick had her eyes on Glenn! I knew something was going to happen between the two!
    They are crazy! I half expected a zombie to show up while they were going at it. Wouldn't that have been awkward, though? And Lori is pregnant. That should be fun.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  14. #164
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    They are crazy! I half expected a zombie to show up while they were going at it. Wouldn't that have been awkward, though? And Lori is pregnant. That should be fun.
    haha I know!! I kept feeling scared for the poor horses outside! I'm not surprised Lori's pregnant. I mean, she was having unprotected sex with Shane. Uh oh. Baby drama!

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Concord , California, United States
    Posts
    7,032
    Yet another week of let downs.

    The show has tanked ... for me at least. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much drama. They are focusing too much on drama and not enough of the zombies eating people. I started watching the show for the gore and the whole reason is gone.

    Was kinda kewl when the zombie in the well broke in half LOL


    Im giving up on it. Back to Adult Swim next sunday. Ive lost interest in the walking dead. The shows creators have dropped the ball. It had so much potential.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    Sorry to hear that you're disappointed. I don't mind the drama. I think too much gore and gratuitous violence will get tiresome. There isn't much zombie killing because they're in a rural area. The first season was based around going through the cities, so there was a lot more violence. I do miss the zombie killing, though. What I really want to know is how it all got that way. What triggered this zombie apocalypse? I hope they go into that this season because I'm really curious.

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Long Island, N.Y.
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Yet another week of let downs.

    The show has tanked ... for me at least. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much drama. They are focusing too much on drama and not enough of the zombies eating people. I started watching the show for the gore and the whole reason is gone.

    Was kinda kewl when the zombie in the well broke in half LOL


    Im giving up on it. Back to Adult Swim next sunday. Ive lost interest in the walking dead. The shows creators have dropped the ball. It had so much potential.
    I agree 100%, this season so far has been very low budget, I'm still watching but waiting for the show to pick up. Only one zombie last night-that's an all time low. I still say Shane needs to get chained to a tree and left as a meal-dirtbag.
    "THIS, IS WALTER."

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hail Core
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    Sorry to hear that you're disappointed. I don't mind the drama. I think too much gore and gratuitous violence will get tiresome. There isn't much zombie killing because they're in a rural area. The first season was based around going through the cities, so there was a lot more violence. I do miss the zombie killing, though. What I really want to know is how it all got that way. What triggered this zombie apocalypse? I hope they go into that this season because I'm really curious.
    I don't mind the drama, either. I like that they spread out the episodes loaded with rampaging zombie hordes. Otherwise, the anxiety surrounding those frightening situation would be diminished.

    As for Glenn, I had a feeling this would going to be a good episode for him. Good for him. He has been under-utilized as a character, in my opinion.
    C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Thunderstorm.gif C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Freezing-Rain-and-Snow.gif

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    901
    The zombie in the well was creepy. Poor Glenn being used as bait.
    "Push the sadness from your heart. There's no living in the dark. Why the things we do." -- Jimmy Buffett

    My Hair Dying Blog

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hail Core
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by intothelight View Post
    The zombie in the well was creepy. Poor Glenn being used as bait.
    Did I see worms wriggling around in the guts when that zombie split?
    C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Thunderstorm.gif C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Freezing-Rain-and-Snow.gif

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    Did I see worms wriggling around in the guts when that zombie split?
    I think I saw that too.
    "Push the sadness from your heart. There's no living in the dark. Why the things we do." -- Jimmy Buffett

    My Hair Dying Blog

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,057
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    haha I'm watching it now and I just have to say the zombie in the well was AWESOME!!!
    Who else just knew that Zombie was going to split apart? I called it as soon as they had him lassoed. He's all bloated and water logged....
    Nasty, nasty, nasty.

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,575
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    haha I know!! I kept feeling scared for the poor horses outside! I'm not surprised Lori's pregnant. I mean, she was having unprotected sex with Shane. Uh oh. Baby drama!
    When they dismounted I'm like, Take your horses inside with you! But they didn't hear me. Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    Sorry to hear that you're disappointed. I don't mind the drama. I think too much gore and gratuitous violence will get tiresome. There isn't much zombie killing because they're in a rural area. The first season was based around going through the cities, so there was a lot more violence. I do miss the zombie killing, though. What I really want to know is how it all got that way. What triggered this zombie apocalypse? I hope they go into that this season because I'm really curious.
    The dramatic human interest is what I like most.

    Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    Did I see worms wriggling around in the guts when that zombie split?
    Quote Originally Posted by intothelight View Post
    I think I saw that too.
    I saw that also. Ew. Are all those walkers full of worms or was that from it being in water for so long. Puke!
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  24. #174
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    lol Well they are rotting corpses. Worms and maggots are the norm! *HURL* But yeah, I'm sure the water was helpful too.

    I also have to say I was rooting for Glenn when he got to hook up with Maggie. You hardly see Asian men hooking up with chicks in movies or TV shows. Heck, it was also with a non-Asian girl too! I saw Maggie's eyes on that porch the episode before this last one. Oh, I could see she had Yellow Fever! hahaha

    I also learned in The Talking Dead that zombies do eventually die if they don't eat. I didn't know that. But it could be many years, so it's not like you can just wait it out a couple of months since there are probably millions of them.

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hail Core
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Who else just knew that Zombie was going to split apart? I called it as soon as they had him lassoed. He's all bloated and water logged....
    Nasty, nasty, nasty.
    I wasn't sure if he was going to fall apart or if his skin was going to slide off. Either way, I wasn't going to be disappointed.
    C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Thunderstorm.gif C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Freezing-Rain-and-Snow.gif

  26. #176
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,102
    It is very obvious that there are different writers this season from last. Although you need some drama in a show like this, it has just dominated this season and I too have completely lost interest. Just no point of difference any more

  27. #177
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Concord , California, United States
    Posts
    7,032
    If its drama I was after id watch WWE Smackdown. Not a series on amc about zombies that seem to only appear sparatically in every 2 to 3 epis ... Maybe

  28. #178
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    Well in my opinion you can't have a TV series with all gore and no story. It will burn out quickly. The drama is there because it supposedly follows the graphic novel closely. It covers the human struggle for survival. It's not all about zombie killing. Like I've said before, I miss the zombie killing too but at the same time I'm not bored at all. I feel like these episodes are kind of like the calm before the storm.

  29. #179
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    82
    I think because they veered a bit from the comics, they are struggling to write in more character development. The writer of the comic series and tv series has promised that there will be more deaths/blood/gore to come.

  30. #180
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    They are crazy! I half expected a zombie to show up while they were going at it. Wouldn't that have been awkward, though? And Lori is pregnant. That should be fun.
    I just knew they were going to make her pregnant. I knew it from season 1. that should be hella interesting!

    Life's no good without a good scare

  31. #181
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,490
    I haven't watched Sunday's ep yet. Would love to get in on the conversation but I'm saving it to watch on the weekend with my pjs on and a Cosmopolitan in my hand.

  32. #182
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,102
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    Well in my opinion you can't have a TV series with all gore and no story. It will burn out quickly. The drama is there because it supposedly follows the graphic novel closely. It covers the human struggle for survival. It's not all about zombie killing. Like I've said before, I miss the zombie killing too but at the same time I'm not bored at all. I feel like these episodes are kind of like the calm before the storm.
    They unfortunately have strayed from the comics main points. If they had left the story alone and stuck to what it was I am sure more people would be watching

  33. #183
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    I haven't read the graphic novel. Is it that much different from the show now?

  34. #184
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,575
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    Well in my opinion you can't have a TV series with all gore and no story. It will burn out quickly. The drama is there because it supposedly follows the graphic novel closely. It covers the human struggle for survival. It's not all about zombie killing. Like I've said before, I miss the zombie killing too but at the same time I'm not bored at all. I feel like these episodes are kind of like the calm before the storm.
    Yes! The calm before the storm. I keep waiting for a bunch of Walkers to show up at the farm. sbiting_nail-biting_100-102.gif

    I had no idea there were graphic novels. I saw volumes. Plus Books, which may be the compiled comic series or actual books. I ordered Book !. I think there are 6. They cost more than I usually pay but what hubs don't know won't hurt him.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  35. #185
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,575
    Hell, I'm popping corn this week. I usually don't do that, but fuck my diet for a bowl. Lol.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  36. #186
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Yes! The calm before the storm. I keep waiting for a bunch of Walkers to show up at the farm. sbiting_nail-biting_100-102.gif

    I had no idea there were graphic novels. I saw volumes. Plus Books, which may be the compiled comic series or actual books. I ordered Book !. I think there are 6. They cost more than I usually pay but what hubs don't know won't hurt him.
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Hell, I'm popping corn this week. I usually don't do that, but fuck my diet for a bowl. Lol.
    lol Eating a bowl won't hurt! It's good to indulge sometimes. I didn't know there were graphic novels, either. I feel like I kind of don't want to read them because it might spoil my experience with the show. But if the show is really veering from the graphic novels, I might give them a try.

  37. #187
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,575
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    lol Eating a bowl won't hurt! It's good to indulge sometimes. I didn't know there were graphic novels, either. I feel like I kind of don't want to read them because it might spoil my experience with the show. But if the show is really veering from the graphic novels, I might give them a try.
    I think it because on amazon.com they have volumes listed and then they have a series of books. I'll let you know what type of novel Book i is. I always read the book before or after I see a movie or some sort of drama. Most of the time the book is better, IMO. Even the graphic novel of The Crow was better than the movie, except it lacked Brandon Lee.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  38. #188
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,102
    yeah it is quite different. Just more key events not happening in the show

  39. #189
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    119
    Oh damn they better not kill Daryl i love him and i think Merle has had Sophia all this time have u noticed that Hershel doesnt want them by the barn hmmmm....i wonder if he has soething hidden in there and maybe he has a hidden agenda with Ricks group oooowwwweeee!!!!

  40. #190
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,490
    I'm beginning to think that Hershel is up to something too. That actor seems to play bad guys a lot on other shows, so for me it's a given.

    I'm not surprised Rick's wife is pregnant. Hopefully it will improve her temperment. She is such a b$%%ch.

    I thought it was sweet when Glenn hooked up with that girl (don't know her name). Poor Glenn. He's such a cutie.

    I'm really liking Daryl more and more with each episode. Plus, I just learned that the actor who plays Daryl went to the Persian Gulf at the beginning of this year to visit the troops. So, his character better stay alive and the actor should get paid twice as everyone else!

  41. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    119
    u are so right about Lori she is a quite bitchy and no personality bland and dull even when she was with yummie (but pyscho) Shane i dont like her. Maybe Hershaels wife is a zombie and he has her in the barn or he is doing weird medical things to walkers to try to cure them. so many possibilites! LOL!

  42. #192
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellena66 View Post
    u are so right about Lori she is a quite bitchy and no personality bland and dull even when she was with yummie (but pyscho) Shane i dont like her. Maybe Hershaels wife is a zombie and he has her in the barn or he is doing weird medical things to walkers to try to cure them. so many possibilites! LOL!
    That's what I thought too, about Hershel. He's up to something. I was thinking maybe he has his father in the barn, since he hated him. Or maybe that was his father in the well???

    And yes, Shane maybe psycho, but man oh man is he hot!!! Even with the shaved head!!

  43. #193
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    119
    oh thank goodness they didnt kill Daryl and stupid andrea needs to be throw in the well she has sucked since the escaped the cdc! and damn i knew Hershel had something in the barn....crazy old dude! Daryls a true badass!!!! (ok the ear thing was kinda weird) oh and shirtless Shane wow wow wow!!! love this show!!!

  44. #194
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    lol Yeah, that ear thing was gross. Daryl is really freakin' lucky that the zombie was just chewing on his shoe and not his body! At first when he was walking out from the forest, I thought he might have turned. Thank goodness he's fine! And I'm glad Merle isn't back for real. And what's with the zombies in the barn?? Why on earth would they keep them in there? In case there was a "cure"? Crazy.

  45. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    119
    maybe they are his family, neighbors thats why he didnt want guns used so they wouldnt get riled up. im kinda glad Merle wasnt real but u just know he will pop up at a really bad moment.

  46. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hail Core
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    I'm beginning to think that Hershel is up to something too. That actor seems to play bad guys a lot on other shows, so for me it's a given.

    I'm not surprised Rick's wife is pregnant. Hopefully it will improve her temperment. She is such a b$%%ch.

    I thought it was sweet when Glenn hooked up with that girl (don't know her name). Poor Glenn. He's such a cutie.

    I'm really liking Daryl more and more with each episode. Plus, I just learned that the actor who plays Daryl went to the Persian Gulf at the beginning of this year to visit the troops. So, his character better stay alive and the actor should get paid twice as everyone else!
    Something is definitely up with Hershel. He's been too eager to remind the survivors that staying at the farmhouse is only temporary. I just don't like his vibe (the ending of the episode doesn't help, either).

    Andrea and Lori are just annoying.

    Daryl is, by far, my favorite character on the show. As far as I'm concerned, Rick and his entire family can die before Daryl.
    C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Thunderstorm.gif C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Freezing-Rain-and-Snow.gif

  47. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    Daryl is, by far, my favorite character on the show. As far as I'm concerned, Rick and his entire family can die before Daryl.
    Agreed! Am I the only one who isn't upset that Sophia is missing? She should have taken Rick's kid with her and saved us all of lot of annoyance. I didn't see the barn coming until the fuck buddy read the note. As soon as I saw the look on her face I knew there were Walkers in there.

    I am thinking that what's her face is going to have a miscarriage. Me thinks that being pregnant with zombies trying to disembowel you would put you at a disadvantage. I'd leave her ass in the woods so she didn't slow me down *L*


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  48. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Agreed! Am I the only one who isn't upset that Sophia is missing? She should have taken Rick's kid with her and saved us all of lot of annoyance. I didn't see the barn coming until the fuck buddy read the note. As soon as I saw the look on her face I knew there were Walkers in there.

    I am thinking that what's her face is going to have a miscarriage. Me thinks that being pregnant with zombies trying to disembowel you would put you at a disadvantage. I'd leave her ass in the woods so she didn't slow me down *L*
    Yes, yes and yes to all your points. Lets leave Lori and the kids behind. Rick would be okay, if only he would dump Lori. I partially blame her for sexy psycho sexy Shane's mental state right now (did I mention that Shane is sexy??).

  49. #199
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,185
    Rick and Lori are getting on my nerves too, although this episode has picked up. I like the dynamic of Rick and his son, but Lori still hasn't grown on me. Andrea annoys me. Husband and I were both yelling at her, but I think everyone knew that was where her "gun fever" was heading after she was told over and over. So while I don't care for her...the character is interesting (unlike Lori). Daryl is REALLY growing on me, especially after the "Cherokee Rose" scene. I go back and forth on Sophia and her mother, but for the most part I think the cast of characters is well rounded and I like Sophia and her mom. This last episode really picked up for me where like everyone else I was a little "meh" so far this season. My husband totally called the barn. He actually thought that when the "swimmer" was in the well that maybe THAT was where they were keeping them. It was obvious to us that they had to be doing SOMETHING if they weren't shooting them or killing them. For the first time this season I'm looking forward to the next episode. It was a lot of build up to get to this point, but I hope from now own we'll get some more dynamic storytelling. I kind of look at it like LOST. The action and mysteries are great, but the point is the characters. How do THESE people react to THIS situation?
    Last edited by Dulcinea; 11-14-2011 at 04:09 PM.


  50. #200
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,490
    For anyone who hasn't watched WD yet, just skip this post.


    Okay, anyone have any theories why Hershel has a barn full of walkers? I was thinking one of two things, either he thinks he can come up with a cure, with his vet skills?? Or my other thought is maybe some of those walkers are family members and he couldn't part with them?

    I really loved the scene between Sofia's mother and Daryl. She was very sweet to him. Clearly, seeing his brother is symbolic of the bad side of Daryl battling with the good Daryl (okay so now I'm over thinking things ).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •