Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Natalee Holloway

Quote Originally Posted by Kugmu View Post
    Does anybody know anything about “Roofies” or any of the other “Date Rape” Drugs?
    Could she have been given something which caused her to go into convulsions and
    then died or gone into a coma? In combination with her alcohol consumption perhaps?
    If she took something, willingly or not, may go a long way to explain what happened
    that night.
    That is the theory of a lot of folks. I'm sure being as young as she was she wasn't used to drinking more or less taking drugs. A combo of the two could very well have caused her death I'm sure. We'll probably never know, even if it was accidental, the asshole boys & the asshole father are at the point of no return now & couldn't retract their story & tell the truth without a whole lotta trouble for all of them. I still can't believe that her friends would just let her run off with those boys.......

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
    Rest in peace sweet baby Caylee. The world loves you and will see to it that you get the justice you deserve.

I don't understand why her friends let her leave the bar with those strange boys. Some friends! Drunk girl teenages usually look out for each other.
    I don't think they killed her, but she od'ed while with them and they were young and selfish so they dumped her body because they didn't want to deal with the dead body. Doesn't anyone have a conscience today?
    What do you mean, what do I mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8iGhqDHlWE

Quote Originally Posted by Christie Prody View Post
    I don't understand why her friends let her leave the bar with those strange boys. Some friends! Drunk girl teenages usually look out for each other.
    I don't think they killed her, but she od'ed while with them and they were young and selfish so they dumped her body because they didn't want to deal with the dead body. Doesn't anyone have a conscience today?

I've met many a jealous friend who has let their friend alone and in danger.
    Scott Michaels knows more about death than Dexter.

This story surfaces yet again. So the authorities will arrest this guy, and release him. Greta will hash it through, and it will disappear until the next slow news cycle.

Is anyone watching the 20/20 episode that just came on @ 9:30pm est. ??

What fresh hell is this ? ~ Dorothy Parker

]

I am watching. So far it is very good!!!

That little bastard knows exactly what happened.......its all right here......I really hope somehow, someway this stuff can be used against him.

]

Me too!!!

Oh....this is sick....this little pr*ck says he went home and went to sleep that night while her body was being dumped !!!!! I hope this show causes SUCH a public outcry and pressure that the Aruban authorities have to take action
    Last edited by Jazbabee; 02-04-2008 at 08:17 PM.

]

I am watching too. I know her family, her Mom and now ex-stepfather. This Van Der Dick kid is such a little jerk. He's never had to pay any consequences for anything he has done in his whole life.

Just my two cents, Beth dating John Ramsey is creepy.

People also forget poor Natalee has a brother who has gotten lost in the shuffle in this. He has been more or less left alone by his family during this time and has hit quite a bit of trouble with drugs and such. Such a nice boy, so sad. He has deal with both the loss of his sister and being virtually ignored by his family. I don't think his parents did this on purpose by any means but it is a sad, sad thing.

Now he says he isn't sure she was dead when dumped. That poor baby!!

I hope her family has the fortitude to give this a final push for justice......how sad to hear about her brother, and how he too is suffering

]

Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    I hope her family has the fortitude to give this a final push for justice......how sad to hear about her brother, and how he too is suffering

I don't think her family will ever give up, nor should they. I just hope her brother can get some help and try & get his life back somehow. He is so young and has suffered such tragedies.

They need to take Urine out and hook his testicles up to electrical wires and shock a TRUE confession out of him......this is just SO sickening !!!!

]

He's such a cocky jackass, he is making me sick. If that poor little girl was still alive when they dumped her...I don't know how he lives with himself.

I have always said he was guilty....and I for one will never go to Aruba because their justice system sucks and not in a good way! I am just glad Natalee's mom is able to say this finishes it for her...she knows the truth and can move on.

So.... Now what happens? Anyone want to take a guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    So.... Now what happens? Anyone want to take a guess?
    It's anyones guess.....I have to give up on this thread for the night - the interview just has me so outraged

]

Poor poor Beth. That man help her tremendously in getting this information to her. She can now find comfort in knowing what happened to her daughter. I bet you this guy Van der dick slipped something in Natalee's drink. That's probably why he needed to dump her body.
    Scott Michaels knows more about death than Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by Reecy View Post
    Poor poor Beth. That man help her tremendously in getting this information to her. She can now find comfort in knowing what happened to her daughter. I bet you this guy Van der dick slipped something in Natalee's drink. That's probably why he needed to dump her body.
    Beth has aged dramatically in the last couple of years. Absolutely all of this grief, outrage and horror shows very specifically in her face...I really feel for her.
    van der Sloot will get his, if not in this life, then in the next. Of that I am sure.

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss...a_missing_teen

The tape was ruled admissable in court, that sounds like a good thing.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
    Rest in peace sweet baby Caylee. The world loves you and will see to it that you get the justice you deserve.

I couldn't watch this last night....but I have read everything. Fucking idiot bastard, she could have been alive and he was too much into saving his own skin to get her help.

There's a special place in hell for people like this.

I missed the 20/20 episode. Is it available anywhere on the Internet? And yah Joran is a cocky and stupid idiot. It explains why he dumped his tennis shoes in the storm drain --- they were wet from him helping load her onto the boat! My gut instinct is that he didn't intentionally kill her, but that she OD'd. It's also awful that he agrees she could have been in a coma and not dead when taken out to sea. I hope he gets it this time.
    It Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart" come to life!

saw this on 20/20 last night (2/4/08)... this guy thinks he is so protected by his daddy, it's a matter of time before he's thrown away for life. Almost reminds me of Scott Peterson when he felt he was invincible.

Warn your daughters, people!

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss...a_missing_teen

The tape was ruled admissable in court, that sounds like a good thing.
    That is great news Panda. Thanks for that link.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    It's anyones guess.....I have to give up on this thread for the night - the interview just has me so outraged
    This whole thing has me outraged. The friends leaving her alone, the whole story he's told...and how many times its changed. This whole story sure does justify the way I felt when my daughter was a senior in high school and they went to Cancun....I was a mess the whole damn week...I was soo worried...especially when the place that booked the whole trip...knew that the kids were going to be booted out of their rooms at noon and yet their flight home wasn't until midnight!! I was sure on the phone when I got THAT call from Cancun!!

I can't help but think that something more was done to her by these guys or guy. If it did go down the way he claims in the tape, why not call police? If she was ODing, how would they prove who slipped the drugs in her drink? He could have just said they were walking on the beach & down she went. If they/he did things to her while she was conscience that she could tell authorities they/he did, or if she was raped while unconscience & DNA could point a finger, then the lies & disposing of the body would make a lot more sense. Not that any of this makes sense.......

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Panda, I couldn't agree with you more. That's the first thing I said. Another twist - this was on CNN news yesterday:

"On Monday, Tacopina said at least two points of his client's story could be disproved. He said the Aruban coast guard had checked the pay phone where van der Sloot said he had called his friend, and the records show that "there's no such call."
    Also, Tacopina said, the friend whom his client names in the video met van der Sloot two months ago, and the friend wasn't in Aruba in May 2005. He also has never owned a boat, the attorney said."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/02/04/...ect/index.html

I'll lay you ten to one right now, there was no "friend". He called Daddy and Daddy took care of the whole thing.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

I can't help but think that something more was done to her by these guys or guy. If it did go down the way he claims in the tape, why not call police? If she was ODing, how would they prove who slipped the drugs in her drink? He could have just said they were walking on the beach & down she went. If they/he did things to her while she was conscience that she could tell authorities they/he did, or if she was raped while unconscience & DNA could point a finger, then the lies & disposing of the body would make a lot more sense. Not that any of this makes sense.......
    This brings up another point. Van Der dip said something about them finding his sperm in her...they showed it on a clip for 20/20, yet when they showed the tape on the show, that remark of his wasn't in it. THAT remark alone shows more went on than what he said in that video.
    But, you really cannot believe much of what he says...his story keeps changing. And did you catch his face? I tried not watching the subtitles and watching his face...no expression...no remorse....

Quote Originally Posted by Bake View Post
    This brings up another point. Van Der dip said something about them finding his sperm in her...they showed it on a clip for 20/20, yet when they showed the tape on the show, that remark of his wasn't in it. THAT remark alone shows more went on than what he said in that video.
    But, you really cannot believe much of what he says...his story keeps changing. And did you catch his face? I tried not watching the subtitles and watching his face...no expression...no remorse....
    LMAO Van Der dip.

He is such a POS, I hope his female college classmates are steering way clear of him. Why confess to a murder you did not committ? To tell someone what they want to hear....I'm sorry but I'm not confessing to anything I didn't do for anyone. Once again he makes no sense. Nice article SHEBOSS, I never read about the cocaine, bellybutton shots, wanting to see sharks (kinda hard at night), or her telling her friends she would meet them at the hotel. What do her friends say? Has anyone heard anything?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

i actually believe van der dick on this one (that he was lying). only because it makes no sense. if that really happened, he could have just left her body on the beach. the last anyone saw her, she had left with 3 people. since he is scum, if they would have found her dead like that, i think he would have just blamed the other 2, end of story. also, second reason i think he was lying, he didnt mention the brothers at all. does anyone think these two would have gone through all of this if they were not involved whatsoever? doubt it. he didnt just leave her body because they would have found something. and i doubt it was regular street drugs, because that could have just been pushed off as, she did drugs. if it was a roofie, then yes, the blame could be put on him for giving them to her, so at the least, he slipped her a roofie, she died on the beach and he got rid of the body with help from the brothers, at the least. i still think all three of them had sex with her, she died, they put her in a crab trap and put her out to sea. sick bastards. even if he was lying/telling the truth, why would you admit that they've lost zero sleep over this. what a monster.

Natalee's Dad is on Nancy Grace tonight.
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Hag O' Death

Unless his dad can get him a job back on that island, how does this kid expect to get hired? I wouldn't want him in my company or to be his co-worker. Beyond that how does he stay in school, schools can kick you out if you shine a bad light on them.

Guest Guest
    I don't think he's lying at all

why? because for what reason other than telling the truth would he have for referring to her in the terms he did "bitch" "whore" "tossed like an old rag"

he blames her for all the drama he's gone through over the last 2 plus years that's why! he's a sociopath he has no remorse his overall attitude is...I did what I had to do to save me...I don't believe she died accidentally...I think all 3 of those boys had sex with her...she either was drugged and convulsed or they caused some sort of head injury to her during the assault

"he didn't lose any sleep over it" wow! wasn't sure if she was dead or in a coma when dumped..wtf? if this were a consensual situation and she was convulsing...he should have gone for help...he didn't...he let her die or go into coma and got rid of her because I think evidence would have pointed to rape and assault

he's a little POS and I hope he gets strung up by his puny little dutch balls!

Joran was questioned again. Good article from CNN with some video clips, as well.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americ...oot/index.html

Watered down O.J.
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

I think ya nailed it Dearheart.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

Right on Dearheart. I think so too. I listened to Nat's Dad last night (trying to not throw up looking or listening to NG) . You know I think her Dad better get some justice because I think he is the kind of guy that just may arrange an accident for these 3 pos's.
    I simply imagine the hurt and rage he feels. I know how I would feel . I would probably be plotting some way to get to these guys and make them pay.

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Something tells me that for him to say so definitively she will never be found that it wasn't the typical hump-n-dump. He must have some real knowledge of why she wouldn't ever be found, like she was in pieces going into the water, or she's buried like 50 feet below ground. Something. I know if I ever dumped a body, whole and intact, into the ocean I would sweat for the rest of my life thinking about it drifting in the water. His arrogance isn't simply due to his psychological positioning and profile as a sociopath. It seems too, I dunno, solid for that. He seems very confident that she will never be found and/or that what really happened will not be found out. Dr. Baden says hidden dead bodies have a way of being found. I hope something breaks, something tangible that they can use to cook his ass. He's pretty enough to make a really good inmate in prison. "Hey Joran, remember to pack your soap-on-a-rope!"

They more than likely took her to the shark breeding area. Chummed the water and then threw her in. There are so many things about this case thta doesn't make sense. The way Aruba handled it,her friends never checking to see if she was up in the AM ,and if they did don't you think one of them would have been at her room pounding on the door or telling the mananger to open the door?

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    Like that piece of shit ROBERT CHAMBERS (sic) who killed JENNIFER LEVIN 20 years ago in Central Park, VAN DER SLOOT has that same arrogant smug face. I'd like to see him end up in a jail cell with a half dozen big horny gritty guys that'll be , uh, let's say...a little short on foreplay !

He is going back for a drug conviction..so he is going to be someones bitch again!

FOr a scared irresponsible teenager he certaily had a clear mind. NO body = no evidence. He was so scared he called a friend with a boat to get rid of the evidence. He confesses with smirkon his face ,calls the girl a tramp whore and says the body will never be found. Pretty sure of himself with a big smug smile. Yeah a real scared teen to me.
    In the USA he would be tried as an adult . They are doing this more and more now and it is about time.
    I dont care if he looks like quasimotto or has a weird name. I doubt if that if even a consideration in thinking he is guilty. What sealed it for me is when he told the guy what happened where it happened and what they did with the body with a smile on his face. The kids knows he is going to walk so what difference did it make to him if he admitted it. People do like to brag about their crimes and that is how they get caught.

Where is there a safe place? The police are having a hard time with this murder investigation because they never have to investigate murder because it doesn't happen in Aruba.
    Detailed crime statistics are hard to come by: In 2003, the most recent year with available data, there were 4,236 crimes, though no specifics on those against tourists. According to Aruba's attorney general, five homicides were reported last year. But police have not provided a breakdown of offenses since 1995, says Martijn Balkestein of the Central Bureau of Statistics. (Related story: Travel firms feel little fallout)

Looks like they combine all crimes and do not state how many were murders but there were 5 last yr. It does happen there. Murder happens every where and if the cops are not trained properly I wonder if any of them were solved?

Quote Originally Posted by Bake View Post
    Its not stupid, it very well could have happened, we never will really know.

That entered my m mind too but after all the cover up and this kids confession I went back to the murder therory.
    BUT this has happened no doubt about it!! Iwonder how many people have been soldlike this. Guess we will never know.

At the very, VERY least, Natalee's mother has some sort of closure. Not sure if I could endure not knowing where my daughter was; God bless her she is an amazingly strong woman. At least now, she can be almost certain that Natalee isn't being held somewhere against her will.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    People do like to brag about their crimes and that is how they get caught.
    You said a mouthful there. Most homicides are caught by that very way.

I wish her family some sort of peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    van der Sloot's comment in the article, "Why does this s*** have to happen to me?"---which he mentions thinking while watching Holloway convulsing on the beach---that really says it all.

It's all about him. What a creepy asshole...
    That's the remark I zeroed in on too. Simian-looking waste of air. I have less antipathy for fuckin OJ. At least what OJ did, he did out of a horrifically twisted kind of "love." Nothing here but disregard and contempt for Natalee as a person. She was a thing, to be used and discarded.

I just finished the Mom's book.....a painful read. Some of the worst of it was the bizarro world of dealing with the Aruban police etc. It ain't like the good ol' U S of A. I feel for her from the bottom of my heart.

I'm sure Aruba is a lovely place, but I for one now have zero desire to go there. There are other lovely places.

PS, in the book Mom seems to avoid casting any blame on Natalees companions on the trip (who included two of the stepfather's nephews.) I would imagine she has bitter feelings but just doesn't want to go there.
    Last edited by Noelle Page; 02-09-2008 at 04:00 PM.

[QUOTE.
    van der Sloot will get his, if not in this life, then in the next. Of that I am sure.[/QUOTE]

Jack, as usual, you hit the nail.