Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCIS

NCIS

Worker on hit television drama NCIS dies after fatal on-set car collision

A man working on hit U.S. television drama NCIS died today following a tragic car collision on set.
    The 52-year-old security guard, whose name has not yet been released, was struck by a production van after the driver lost control, veering off the road and onto the LA site.
    The guard was reportedly transported to a nearby hospital in critical condition. He died from related injuries shortly after.

Tragic collision: A man working on hit U.S. television drama NCIS died following a car crash on set today (not pictured)

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com the 60-year-old driver suffered a sudden medical emergency behind the wheel, the causes of which are unknown.
    The accident remains under investigation.

NCIS, a police drama about a fictional team of special agents from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, which conducts criminal investigations involving the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps, debuted in 2003.

Hit series: NCIS is a police drama about a fictional team of special agents from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service

The show boasts an all-star cast, including Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, David McCallum and Sean Murray.

A spin-off series, NCIS: Los Angeles, debuted in 2009. Series stars Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J were spotted filming scenes in San Pedro, California just last month.

Yikes! how unfortunate

Death wings triumphant
    O'er mankind
    Hope cheers the soul
    Eternal bliss to find

RIP Security Man.

so very sorry.
    RIP Heath Ledger 1979-2008

Just imagine how that driver is feeling. Sounds like he had a heart attack behind the wheel. imagine the guilt.
    You can't "nu uh" death. That's bad debating.

That poor driver. He's going to have a serious case of PTSD
    “I’ve been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so, it means a lot to me.” ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016.

NCIS

Another one of my favorite's I love the cast of this show it has such a great mix of mystery and comedy you can do nothing but love it
    I'm not crazy I'm just creatively insane!

Let's just say Jethro Gibbs can interrogate me any time and leave it at that.
    “I’ve been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so, it means a lot to me.” ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016.

Lol I just love the whole cast they are all equally funny in their own right
    Last edited by TeddyBear; 07-07-2012 at 04:10 AM.

I love it!
    RIP Heath Ledger 1979-2008

What's not to love?!

Me too but there hasn't been enough Ziva to suit me the last two seasons and now this new cast member.
    Give Ziva a couple of juicy parts and I'm happy! I miss Jenny and have never warmed up to the new Director Vance.
    Regards,
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    Me too but there hasn't been enough Ziva to suit me the last two seasons and now this new cast member.
    Give Ziva a couple of juicy parts and I'm happy! I miss Jenny and have never warmed up to the new Director Vance.
    Regards,
    Mary
    I watch the seasons through my library so I don't have to watch commercials and have them do reruns as well so I don't know who the new cast memember is but I've never liked Jenny or Director Vance

Quote Originally Posted by FadingSunshine View Post
    I watch the seasons through my library so I don't have to watch commercials and have them do reruns as well so I don't know who the new cast memember is but I've never liked Jenny or Director Vance
    The new cast member is a blond that has rotated in that ran a team in Spain. They are giving the impression she is going to take Gibb's job. She ran the team that Tony turned down the chance to run in Spain. So he is fit to be tied by all of it.
    Gibbs is uncharacteristically off balance by the whole thing.
    Regards,
    Mary

The new cast member is a blond that has rotated in that ran a team in Spain. They are giving the impression she is going to take Gibb's job. She ran the team that Tony turned down the chance to run in Spain. So he is fit to be tied by all of it.
    Gibbs is uncharacteristically off balance by the whole thing.
    Regards,
    Mary
    Alright thank you, you gave me a little information without to much

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Let's just say Jethro Gibbs can interrogate me any time and leave it at that.

I so agree with you.

I think Ziva is a hottie. It's amazing how many different "looks" she can have just by changing her hair. Also, she is one of those true beauty's who looks so good with a minimal amount of makeup. Not to mention that she's a kick ass, ask questions later woman! She rocks!
    "God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time." Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by lmphillips2000 View Post
    I think Ziva is a hottie. It's amazing how many different "looks" she can have just by changing her hair. Also, she is one of those true beauty's who looks so good with a minimal amount of makeup. Not to mention that she's a kick ass, ask questions later woman! She rocks!
    Have you heard her sing? She is a clasically trainer opera singer with a wicked set of pipes.
    Regards,
    Mary

Have you heard her sing? She is a clasically trainer opera singer with a wicked set of pipes.
    Regards,
    Mary
    Really? That's cool!

I love NCIS. I hope they're not thinking of taking Mark Harmon out of the show that would ruin it. They all go well together. They could get rid of Vance, if they want too, I have never cared for him. I liked Lauren Holly as Director Shephard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Riccardo View Post
    I love NCIS. I hope they're not thinking of taking Mark Harmon out of the show that would ruin it. They all go well together.
    I completely agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Riccardo View Post
    I love NCIS. I hope they're not thinking of taking Mark Harmon out of the show that would ruin it. They all go well together. They could get rid of Vance, if they want too, I have never cared for him. I liked Lauren Holly as Director Shephard.
    I agree but I can't imagine him leaving and I have never been a fan of Vance either. This is show has not been afraid to kill off well loved characters in the past but Gibbs is the pivot for the show.
    Regards,
    Mary

When I grow up I wanna be like Abby!
    LUV LUV LUV the show and even my mom watches it so we finally have something to share LOL

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    So do I! Lol I love her personality

LUV LUV LUV the show and even my mom watches it so we finally have something to share LOL
    Keep chuggin' all that caffeine and you probably will!

Every forensic lab should have an Abby. She's just awesome

I like both NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles.

I tried watching NCIS Los Angeles for some reason I just couldn't seem to like it I enjoy NCIS much more the character just seem to have a natural way to be able to mix well and make it interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmum View Post
    I like both NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles.
    Love 'em both. NCIS LA has a different rhythm to it. LL keeps lifting those weights and wearing tight shirts. Oh yeah!

I used to be a huge fan of NCIS. I'd watch the all day marathons on the weekends and keep up with current seasons weekly. I got out of the habit of watching it. I have to say though that I have never really cared for Ziva. I liked Kate so much better. I also miss Jenny.

At first I didn't know what I thought of Ziva because I liked Kate but I ended up really liking Ziva and for some reason I could never stand Jenny she just seemed such a bossy bitch I suppose that's why I never liked her she just got on my nerves to much and I don't really like the newest director and for the life of me I can't seem to remember his name but he isn't to bad I always thought it was interesting that at the beginning of the show they hardly showed the director even though they mentioned him some of the time I like all of the cast members but I think that if I had to pick Abby and Gibbs are my two favorites

LOVE LOVE LOVE NCIS! I'll be glad when the new season picks up. I wonder what has happen to all of the crew with the explosion.

Addicted to it. It's replaced Bones as the Must See Show in the Death household. DUCKY MUST NOT DIE!
    “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”

How far would you drive to rock in another man's grave?- Love/Hate, Happy Hour

Quote Originally Posted by mandee1005 View Post
    LOVE LOVE LOVE NCIS! I'll be glad when the new season picks up. I wonder what has happen to all of the crew with the explosion.
    After the explosion, they met with their lawyers to discuss their contracts.

I just got a friend badly hooked on NCIS...buahahahaha!!!

I'm halfway through season 8 so hopefully I'll be all caught up by the time the next season starts woooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!
    A multi-vortex... 'Cause one just ain't bad enough...
    April 11, 1965, Palm Sunday Tornado Outbreak...

I'm wondering when the new season airs. They show them pretty soon after they film them
    “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”

I just caught my first episode of this last week. I am going to see if they have the earlier seasons on Netflix to rent, I loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by DrDeath View Post
    I'm wondering when the new season airs. They show them pretty soon after they film them
    I think I saw on some magazine while grocery shopping that it's going to start back up on Tuesday September 25th 8/7c

Yeah in America- in England I've found out it's January! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrDeath View Post
    Yeah in America- in England I've found out it's January! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dunno how it works over there but have you tried to watch the episodes on its CBS website??

I was also wondering how long it takes for Hulu to post new episodes. That may help our overseas friends too.

No but I shall try thanks! In my experience you can't get sites like that to work outside the US but hell I'll give it a go!

Will this make the time go by faster?

Oh.....my.....good.....lord

Don't drool on the keyboard, Dr. Drool!

As you can see by my avi who my fave is. I haven't watched it lately .
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

Abby is amazingly cool. I wear my hair like hers a lot, although I did that before I started watching NCIS. And I also had a parasol like hers before as well. And I'm a death hag like her

I'm not as slim as her though. And I suck at science.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    Will this make the time go by faster?
    Damn....

Well I've been watching the show this year trying to keep up with catching it in between working and I was just wondering to myself this is their 10th year I wonder if they'll end the show or keep going as far as they can I would have thought they wouldn't go farther but they could decide to run as long as CSI which is on their 13th year now I think?

This is one of my "never miss" shows. I hope it's on for a very long time. I also the love/hate chemistry between Denozza and Zeva. You can tell they have deeper feelings for each other that neither one is willing to admit.
    "Never lie, steal or cheat...but if you must lie, then lie beside me all the nights of your life. If you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must cheat, then cheat death because I could not imagine a day without you by my side."