Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    This is one of my "never miss" shows. I hope it's on for a very long time. I also the love/hate chemistry between Denozza and Zeva. You can tell they have deeper feelings for each other that neither one is willing to admit.
    So do I, I was just wondering when they'll decide to end it and how they'll wrap it up like will Tony and Ziva become a couple at the end? As well as Abby and Tim? Yes that's so true
    I'm not crazy I'm just creatively insane!

I could do without any on the job romances. Shows usually take that route when ratings are going down. I missed the show where the director's wife was killed. Whoops!!!

Well they haven't put it on thick like alot of shows

Which ones are Dinozza and Zeva? I watch this off and on, started because people kept telling me I am Abby from this show. She's one of my most common look a like people I get. I do like it but never used to watch because I'd get this and Criminal Minds confused.

eta: in general I could do without the romances as well. I hated when Sarah and Gil were revealed to be together on CSI.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 01-27-2013 at 05:10 AM.

I swear I will cry the day this series ends...
    I absolutely love this show!!
    A multi-vortex... 'Cause one just ain't bad enough...
    April 11, 1965, Palm Sunday Tornado Outbreak...

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Which ones are Dinozza and Zeva? I watch this off and on, started because people kept telling me I am Abby from this show. She's one of my most common look a like people I get. I do like it but never used to watch because I'd get this and Criminal Minds confused.

eta: in general I could do without the romances as well. I hated when Sarah and Gil were revealed to be together on CSI.
    Tony-Ziva-ncis-4798493-800-600.jpg This is Tony and Ziva, I'm glad Gil ended up having someone but I would have preferred to having Grissom stay though the guy from Cheers isn't half bad in the part and he's funny as well

OK thank you!!

I am surprised at how much I like Ted Danson on CSI. I honestly thought "ugh" when I Heard he was going to be on, and didn't like him on Cheers but he's a pleasant surprise.

OK thank you!!

I am surprised at how much I like Ted Danson on CSI. I honestly thought "ugh" when I Heard he was going to be on, and didn't like him on Cheers but he's a pleasant surprise.
    I agree!

this is my fave show. and I hate when shows jump the shark and hook up ppl...i.e. "Bones"

OK thank you!!

You're welcome I know that was my initial reaction to hearing that he would be the new addition to the team and yes he was

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    this is my fave show. and I hate when shows jump the shark and hook up ppl...i.e. "Bones"
    well I think sometimes it's nice that they create someone for a certain character that deserves to have someone

So who lost it while watching Tuesday's episode????

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    So who lost it while watching Tuesday's episode????
    As crazy as it's going to sound I've quit watching the show I don't plan to watch it/finish up until it comes out so I can borrow it from the library no commercials and easier to follow the story line

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-...ter-8-seasons/

"NCIS" star Cote de Pablo is leaving the cast of the CBS crime drama, the network confirmed.
    The 33-year-old actress starred on the series for eight seasons, first joining the cast in 2005 during the show's third season.

"We respect Cote's decision, thank her for being an important part of the 'NCIS' team, and for eight terrific years playing Ziva David," CBS said in a statement. "Cote and CBS share a great respect for the 'NCIS' audience, and we look forward to working with her and the producers on appropriate closure in this chapter of Ziva's story."

Her character, a former Israeli Mossad agent, was considered the most dangerous member of the team, even though de Pablo herself had never held a gun before taking on the role.
    "The first day I ever went to the shooting range...they gave me the gun...and I thought 'Oh God, be very strong because you don't want to show them that you're weak,'" de Pablo told Gayle King and John Miller on "CBS This Morning" in January.

"And I remember holding that gun and I was just trembling. And I just kept on saying just get it together."
    The Chilean-born actress has been seen as a positive role model for Latin Americans during her time on "NCIS."
    She won an Imagen Award in 2006 and an ALMA Award in 2011 for her work on the series.
    De Pablo will make several guest appearances in the upcoming 11th season of the series in order to finish up the storyline of her tough-as-nails character.
    "I've had 8 great years with NCIS and Ziva David," de Pablo said in a statement. "I have huge respect and affection for Mark, Gary, Michael, David, Rocky, Pauley, Brian, Sean, all of the team and CBS. I look forward to finishing Ziva's story."
    "NCIS" returns with new episodes on Sept. 24.

that's a bummer Cote leaving. I liked her character

Love the show. It's tragic about the guard though..

Noooooo!!!!!!!! Ziva is amazing!
    “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”

How far would you drive to rock in another man's grave?- Love/Hate, Happy Hour

I really liked Ziva I'm going to miss her

Wanna bet they blow her up?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    Wanna bet they blow her up?
    That would be too easy. I am guessing a little Mossad, a sprinkling of Tony and a bit of the father. It will be complex.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Show won't be the same without Ziva....I love her!!!

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I didn't think the show would be any good when they killed off Kaitlen (Sasha Alexander), but the show was every bit as good with Ziva (Cote de Pablo). Hopefully, whoever they bring on next will be equally fantastic.

Think the other Abby, the coastguard detective (redhead). The one they called the female Gibbs. That would be interesting. She was an excellent character. After the Tony-Ziva tension, we could have the Gibbs-Abby one.
    “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    That would be too easy. I am guessing a little Mossad, a sprinkling of Tony and a bit of the father. It will be complex.
    Do you mean like a ghost thing since her dad's dead?

Quote Originally Posted by DrDeath View Post
    Think the other Abby, the coastguard detective (redhead). The one they called the female Gibbs. That would be interesting. She was an excellent character. After the Tony-Ziva tension, we could have the Gibbs-Abby one.
    That would be an interesting mix I did like her it's a great idea

They might pull a character from that "NCIS: Red" show they've been promoting on NCIS:LA. I dont really like any of them that much though. If it makes it to a series I doubt it will do well.

"Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Like your post. I thought I was the only one that disliked that NCIS Red show. I thought they were pushing it hard for the fall schedule.

I've never even heard of NCIS:Red but I don't watch much tv anymore

There was another trainee called Wilson who was good. His episode was on the other day. He would be good. Or that chap who turned out to be gay and had to confess it to McGee. Is he still around? I suppose it will be a woman but I don't see why it needs to be

Oh I remember Wilson he was good,,,give Tony some competition and I like the other guy too so either one...not sure we need another woman Abby is the only one they haven't killed off depending on what they do with ziva,,and I should add please don't bring back ej barrett I don't remember how they ended that arc ...but I didn't care for her at all
    Last edited by lynn wilson; 07-23-2013 at 05:34 PM.

She buggered off to Spain no? Didn't she take the job that Tony turned down? I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBear View Post
    I've never even heard of NCIS:Red but I don't watch much tv anymore
    It was a 2 episode story arc. I can't remember for sure if it was on NCIS or NCIS LA. I only remember that I really didn't like the characters.

I can't believe all the changes that have happened since 2013 I miss Ziva and Tony I liked Quinn and it's sad she only lasted a year Torres is a nice addition and a good fit I definitely don't like Bishop now there's news that Abby is leaving the show after season 15 I wish they'd found Quinn and Torres sooner because to be honest I'm kind of ready for the show to be over it's getting up there like CSI did and all the people I liked are leaving

Also leaving the show soon Pauley Perrette, aka Abby, I am so bummed, I love this show, hated it when Kate died, hated it when Tony Left and Ziva Left, now abby is going.

http://www.eonline.com/news/884709/p...fter-season-15
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Also leaving the show soon Pauley Perrette, aka Abby, I am so bummed, I love this show, hated it when Kate died, hated it when Tony Left and Ziva Left, now abby is going.

http://www.eonline.com/news/884709/p...fter-season-15
    I know me too everyone is leaving, I'm considering just not watching after she leaves even though I like Gibbs

I like Gibbs and Ducky and Mcgee, but yeah won't be the same without Abby, nor is it same without Tony.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

Never could get into it.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

Yeah it's not a bad show with all the new cast but it's just not the same I'll probably stop watching once Abby leaves, I've been watching Bull the show Tony (Michael Weatherly) has been in since he left NCIS