Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amanda Bynes

Amanda Bynes

I love Amanda Bynes she is so funny my all time favorite movie of her's is "She's The Man", though "Sydney White", and "What A Girl Wants" are also good movies "She's The Man" is just down right hilarious and makes her true potential shine
    I'm not crazy I'm just creatively insane!

Loved her in Easy A and She's The Man.

I think this is in the wrong section...

Quote Originally Posted by Conkeror View Post
    I think this is in the wrong section...
    I was like, "She died! OMG! So young!"

Yes, if she is still breathing, this should be moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Ghost View Post
    I was like, "She died! OMG! So young!"

Yes, if she is still breathing, this should be moved.
    Whoops! Sorry! I wasn't paying attention I was trying to make this before I went to bed and forgot and all I could think was that she was an actress I forgot that section was only for dead actors and actresses if someone knows how to move it or delete it I would appreciate it and then I could start over if you guys want

Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    Loved her in Easy A and She's The Man.
    She wasn't bad in "Easy A" but that's because she wasn't playing her usual funny part I can understand why she would want to break out of her usual role and play something different so she wasn't bad in Easy A I just love "She's The Man" the most

LOL! Wow. I thought she had died, too. It's been interesting watching her "grow-up". Mystep- daughter used to love her show on Nickelodeon.

Sorry guys! It was an accident if anyone knows how or someone who knows how to move it I'd appreciate it or should I just try to delete it and start over?

This needs to be bumped. Is anyone following her shenanigans on twitter? Girl is batshit insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Chief View Post
    This needs to be bumped. Is anyone following her shenanigans on twitter? Girl is batshit insane.
    Ha! True dat!
    What do you think the main deal is with her? I'd say drugs, but that's too easy, maybe. Too bad she's not getting (enough) help.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

I really think she's mentally ill, but part of me is hoping she's pulling a Joaquin.

She's certainly acting like she's mentally ill. If she's telling the truth that she doesn't drink or do drugs, that's the only explanation for her behavior. She looks pretty ghastly, strung out and the bleached out hair and crazy haircut aren't doing her any favors..

I just figured she was trying the Lil way to stay in the spotlight. Who knows though. I used to think she was a doll when she was a kid on Nickelodeon.
    ​"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna."

~Layne Staley

Now she doesn't want anyone showing pictures of her before she got her new nose. I liked her, but she is definitely having problems. I would never let my child go into show business after all the kid stars that seem to get messed up.

Like thousands of people don't know what her old nose looked like? She's been on television for years!

I can't help it, I REALLY feel sorry for this girl. She always seemed so sweet in all her interviews. I wonder what happened? It's really sad, and she DEFINITELY needs to get some help.

She seems to be going through a manic phase of bi-polar. When she crashes it's gonna be ugly. Hoping & praying she will get the help she needs.

I've always thought she was hilarious which is why I'm hoping she'll be able to find a way to get some help and go back to being more stable she has such a gift

Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    I can't help it, I REALLY feel sorry for this girl. She always seemed so sweet in all her interviews. I wonder what happened? It's really sad, and she DEFINITELY needs to get some help.
    I know...I feel sorry for her, too. I don't even think she's trying to get attention, because I really don't think she's hit bottom yet or is looking for help. Guess she won't get into *too* much trouble, since she has the paparazzi following at a close distance to capture any "nutty mayhem" she gets herself into...
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

I don't know if she is doing it for the attention.. she has nothing on her plate, film or TV wise, which is to bad ,she has talent. Hollywood is notorious for building you up, and when your no longer a viable commodity.. your yesterday's news.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

She seems to be the only person on the planet who doesn't see how her "tweets" make her sound especially insane:http://movies.yahoo.com/news/amanda-...211032810.html "A long and wonderful career as a singer/rapper". Really. Something tells me she just doesn't have the street cred to make a particularly good/convincing rapper.

Someone should take away her phone and her computer and get her some help. So sick of seeing her in the news. I would like to high five her, in the face, with a brick!

Did you see the wig she wore to court the other night? That alone should let them be able to 5150 her.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Did you see the wig she wore to court the other night? That alone should let them be able to 5150 her.
    I saw your post and google "bynes wig court" and all that came up was this picture of Goldie Hawn from the mid 80's
    Amanda-Bynes-wig-SPL.jpg

"Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

She is sooo fucked up...she claimed a police officer "slapped my vagina"!!!

I laughed sooo hard at that!

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

I can almost hear a sigh of relief from Lindsey Lohan each time Amanda Bynes makes the news.
    "Never lie, steal or cheat...but if you must lie, then lie beside me all the nights of your life. If you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must cheat, then cheat death because I could not imagine a day without you by my side."

She is beginning to make Lindsay look respectable !

I agree, Mansfield! I'm loving this train wreck though.

I don't get any joy out of someone's mental illness.

Wow, just wow. When Courtney Love is the voice of reason...

http://dlisted.com/2013/05/28/touchi...d-amanda-bynes

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post

Somewhere every studio system star is turning in their grave. Can you imagine Deborah Kerr or Grace Kelly or Donna Reed taking a photo in their bra, never mind sharing it? lord.
    You can't "nu uh" death. That's bad debating.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post

I was LMAO when I read that yesterday.

I honestly had no clue who this Amanda was till she started wrecking cars in L.A. and TMZ started posted stuff about that. Then she moves to NY, claims to be super rich and tweets pictures of herself making duck faces and showing badly done nails and god awful wigs or extensions. I don't get it. Does she even work? Keep seeing pictures of her "shopping" or, rather pictures of herself covering her face with shopping bags and threatening to sue anyone taking pictures of her. And now all her drama with the cops. Not sure if she's mentally ill, or a lying drama queen.
    Last edited by Buttercup; 05-29-2013 at 03:04 PM. Reason: typo
    Cindy

She hasn't worked for a while. She probably does have money though. She started on All That on Nickelodeon (with Keenan Thompson who is now on SNL) then had her own show on Nick, The Amanda Show. She was on What I Like About You with Jennie Garth and she has been in a few movies, like She's the Man and another one where she was a princess in England or something. She retired a few years ago from acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    I don't get any joy out of someone's mental illness.
    ITA.

Yes, and she is on the train to oblivion I'm afraid !

I don't know if she is mentally ill, that is always a good excuse when you want people to feel sorry for you. This is Hollywood, I would not be surprised if she has a PR rep thinking all this up, it's almost like the old days when Jayne Mansfield would pull stunts to get her picture in the papers. But Jayne was fun !

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I don't know if she is mentally ill, that is always a good excuse when you want people to feel sorry for you. This is Hollywood, I would not be surprised if she has a PR rep thinking all this up, it's almost like the old days when Jayne Mansfield would pull stunts to get her picture in the papers. But Jayne was fun !
    Yep, always loved Jayne! Jayne usually would use her hooters somehow, did not do anything that would do bodily injury or kill, like Amanda. Between her reckless driving record and throwing bongs out of a high rise building, it's a wonder she hasn't killed anyone.
    Cindy

She was taken to a mental hospital for evaluation after the bong throwing incident and they released her. So maybe this is all just a put on. Also her parents did try to get a conservatorship and were told that she did not qualify, from what I've heard. It could be that she is not mentally ill.

There's a fine line between what the establishment considers mental illness and just "acting out". Clearly she needs some sort of help, but the rules are in her crazy asses favor.
    You can't "nu uh" death. That's bad debating.

Crazy is as crazy does... which makes it all the crazier. Clearly, rules need to be changed. I agree she needs help, she is becoming a media sensation, and everyone seems just to sitting back to see what she'll do next.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 05-30-2013 at 06:32 PM.

That's the saddest part Mansfield. People allow this behavior to go unchecked because of money or notoriety. Either people make money exploiting it or use it to gain face time. It's the same with the would be celebrity judges that never actually sentence anyone. They enjoy the headlines.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

Maybe she's been nuts all along and just had good handlers who kept her in check.

She reminds me of Francis Farmer. She is so out there.

You know, the unfortunate thing is that lots of celebs have mental health issues. Kristy McNichol comes to mind. But Kristy handled it with dignity. She gave up Hollywood (I read she had become a hairdresser, but that was years ago) and last I heard she was very happy and not having the problems she did when she was more visible.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

You know you're really fucked in the head when someone like COURTNEY LOVE tweets at you and tells YOU to "get your stuff together, dude"...REALLY!

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDeath View Post
    You know you're really fucked in the head when someone like COURTNEY LOVE tweets at you and tells YOU to "get your stuff together, dude"...REALLY!
    So true. If Courtney is saying you are crazy, then your ass is CRAZY. I still think she is doing this for publicity cause her career has tanked.

""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I still think she is doing this for publicity cause her career has tanked.
    Agreed. It's a quick way to get publicity.

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Exactly. Britney Spears pulled the same stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    We agree on everything it seems ;-)

Great minds think alike.

Cloris Leachman.

It's not the kind of publicity I would want... her agenda is herself, if she wanted publicity she could be out there doing something worthwhile, not making an ass of herself.