Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amanda Bynes

She is taking the route of countless other child stars after they grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    It's not the kind of publicity I would want... her agenda is herself, if she wanted publicity she could be out there doing something worthwhile, not making an ass of herself.
    This type of publicity seems rampant with today's celebrities. The nastier the better. Calling people faggots, ugly and telling others to go kill themselves is beyond nasty to me, but they get the publicity and they know it. Just wondering if she had the balls to say this to anyone's face, instead of Twitter. Times like these, I really hate social media like Twitter. Every time I see one of her bathroom pictures, making sour puss faces, I just want to yank that iPhone out her hand and scream "Enough!!!" Do men find these pictures sexy or something?
    Last edited by Buttercup; 06-02-2013 at 11:29 AM.
    Cindy

The media should lay off Amanda. She hasn't done anything evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    The media should lay off Amanda. She hasn't done anything evil.
    Say whatever you want about your stupid dad, but leave RuPaul out of it. And btw, your whole face looks weird including your nose.

Amanda Bynes slammed the RuPaul's Drag Race host—and her own father—today on Twitter, when she wrote, "My dad is as ugly as RuPaul! So thankful I look nothing like you both! I had nose surgery after my mug shots so my nose and I are gorgeous!"

http://www.eonline.com/news/425341/a...s&dlvrit=48939

"Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

She had nose surgery in the last week?

fwiw I think RuPaul is handsome. What is her obsession with calling people ugly? I think Ru's reply tweet says it all.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 06-03-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    She was taken to a mental hospital for evaluation after the bong throwing incident and they released her. So maybe this is all just a put on. Also her parents did try to get a conservatorship and were told that she did not qualify, from what I've heard. It could be that she is not mentally ill.
    See this is the part I don't get, could this all be made up, or did she somehow manage to fool the staff of the mental hospital during her evaluation?

Even if she seems fine in person, wouldn't they need to take into account her Twitter posts for the last month?

The always sunny Tampa Bay area of Florida, USA baby!!
    I've got her on my death pool.....sad

Ozzy, my boy <3 You were my snuggle buddy and I will forever remember our movie nights and warm glasses of milk.....xoxo, rest in peace my sweet boy....

She had nose surgery in the last week?

fwiw I think RuPaul is handsome. What is her obsession with calling people ugly? I think Ru's reply tweet says it all.
    I love RuPaul. And to be honest, I wish I was as gorgeous. Plus he's a class act.

NY Post says Amanda was kicked out of her apartment. Shocking, I know.
    Last edited by Buttercup; 06-03-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    Cindy

I know what you mean, those pics are getting tiresome, as are her antics. I wonder what the next level these people will go to when the public gets bored. Murder? Arson?
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

I don't think she'll kill herself, at least not deliberately.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Chief View Post
    I really think she's mentally ill, but part of me is hoping she's pulling a Joaquin.
    I was thinking exactly the same thing. Other than the wig, she seemed very focused and articulate in front of the judge. She's getting amazing publicity, although bad, but publicity is publicity. And what a way to make a comeback. Even if she truly has an addiction, she can get clean tomorrow and a month from now can come out and say it was only a publicity stunt. Even better, if it is a publicity stunt, this would make for a great documentary, book deal, talk show circuit AND she can brag about what a great actress she is because so many people bought into it!
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    So true. If Courtney is saying you are crazy, then your ass is CRAZY.
    LOL, seriously!

I still think she is doing this for publicity cause her career has tanked.
    I really don't think she's going to have/get much of a career after this...she'll probably call all of the movie studio executives UGLY very soon too, LOL...

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Amanda Bynes hospitalized for mental evaluation after setting fire in California

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz2ZtrLX2Hw

Every time I see her name in a story's headline I keep thinking it will be about how she was found dead. Just turned 27 in April too.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Ghost View Post
    Amanda Bynes hospitalized for mental evaluation after setting fire in California

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz2ZtrLX2Hw

Every time I see her name in a story's headline I keep thinking it will be about how she was found dead. Just turned 27 in April too.
    Good to hear she is on hold. She has lost it.

""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy

I have a feeling she won't see her 28th birthday, just sayin'...

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

She told that guy who called 911 that her dog was burned.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Good to hear she is on hold. She has lost it.
    I really think she has something serious like schizophrenia or something she's a mess it's more than drug or alcohol abuse imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
    I really think she has something serious like schizophrenia or something she's a mess it's more than drug or alcohol abuse imo.

I agree. I think she could also be bi polar and not being treated correctly.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Maybe she got a brain tumor or something. This whole thing is so odd and sad. She needs help, I hope she gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    She told that guy who called 911 that her dog was burned.
    Yeesh.
    She started the fire in the *driveway*. That's crazy. But probably a good thing, since I guess a "public" fire would get put out more quickly...
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Previously, I had bought into the rumored notion that Bynes was pulling a Joaquin Phoenix type thing and acting a fool on purpose. It happens.
    Recent events have led me to believe otherwise.
    I hope she receives the help she desperately appears to need and is able to get herself back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by aLiLdirt View Post
    Previously, I had bought into the rumored notion that Bynes was pulling a Joaquin Phoenix type thing and acting a fool on purpose. It happens.
    Recent events have led me to believe otherwise.
    I hope she receives the help she desperately appears to need and is able to get herself back on track.
    I thought the same thing. In fact, I wanted to believe it so much because she seemed like such a good kid. It's amazing that in February 2011 when this thread was created, she was doing great. Then by May of 2013, she's a complete mess. Just wondering if there was some particular incident that pushed her over the edge, if it was a long slide into drugs and/or alcohol, or if she just had psychotic break. So weird that in just over two years she has gone from one end of the spectrum to the other.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Didn't buy any magazines at the counter today, but as I was checking out of my favorite drugstore, I glanced at a few headlines which used the phrase "mental illness" in reference to Bynes and her behavior. Previous headlines were pretty much along the lines of "lookit that wacky celeb and her silly antics"...
    Wonder what would happen if she could spend a few months in a stable environment (i.e., the proper sort of institution that she might need), where therapy and meds could really help?
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Well at least her parents got the temporary conservatorship this week and the hold on her for evaluation was extended to 30 days. She is a mess and needs some serious help.

Good to know! It's something, at least.

I was reading an update today that medical issues as the cause of her issues have been ruled out and that it is all mental health issues. Part of the problem is suppose to be PTSD (Posttraumatic Stress Disorder) but from what?

A bit old, but TMZ reported she is being treated for schizophrenia.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/01/amanda...nservatorship/

So sad to think how far she's fallen, at least she's gotten some help now and maybe she'll be back to the top again soon

I was reading that she's in design school (I think that's what it was). Good for her! I always thought she was a sweet girl. I, too, hope she comes out on top of all this. Mental illness is a bitch!

I'm beginning to fear for this young woman's mental health once again. Her mother has taken her off all of her psych drugs, claiming that she's "healed" and appears to disagree with the doctors' diagnosis. Here's a link:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...hrenia-denial/
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Sadly she is back in the news and the news is all bad. She was released from the conservatorship last month and moved out of her parents' houses. She was arrested this past Sunday at 4 a.m. for DUI after failing multiple field sobriety tests. It is also being reported that she was kicked out of the fashion school she was attending for getting caught cheating on a test and showing up high on drugs. Her parents are saying they do not even know where her current location is.

Not good at all. She should not have been released from the conservatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Ghost View Post
    Sadly she is back in the news and the news is all bad. She was released from the conservatorship last month and moved out of her parents' houses. She was arrested this past Sunday at 4 a.m. for DUI after failing multiple field sobriety tests. It is also being reported that she was kicked out of the fashion school she was attending for getting caught cheating on a test and showing up high on drugs. Her parents are saying they do not even know where her current location is.

Not good at all. She should not have been released from the conservatorship.
    This girl needs to be put away untill they figure her meds, or psych state out. Before she does herself or someone else harm. TMZ might not want that because her antics make for good fodder. Bottom line ..........she has problems that need to be dealt with
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Wasn't it a DUI for pot? I'm not saying it was the smartest thing in the world for her to do and she should be punished but it's not like she was dousing gasoline on her small dog and then rummaging around inside a convenience store looking for water to rinse it off.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Wasn't it a DUI for pot? I'm not saying it was the smartest thing in the world for her to do and she should be punished but it's not like she was dousing gasoline on her small dog and then rummaging around inside a convenience store looking for water to rinse it off.
    lmao stewie

Give it about 3 months......want to bet on it?...LOL
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Give it about 3 months......want to bet on it?...LOL
    No way I'd bet on that. No way no how.

Ugh... and more. I think we've seen this movie before. The poor girl. She's either spiraling downward or she's the most narcissistic and conceited bitch on the planet. Just read this little article and you'll see what I'm sayin. She may have to be locked up forever for her and everyone elses safety. That's harsh but I ask myself, "would you feel safe if this girl was your neighbor?" I would not. Here's the article.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cele...ker/ar-BB7SMh2

This poor girl.

This poor girl has had a mental breakdown. She sounds paranoid and scared of trusting anyone. She needs long term care and medication. I feel sorry for her.

I do also.

Now she is telling everyone she hates people, but has to F%$k, so she is engaged to a......wait for it.........a bait boy who works in a bait and tackle store in California.

I wish them well....she better not complain about the fish smell

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...-family-false/
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Now she is telling everyone she hates people, but has to F%$k, so she is engaged to a......wait for it.........a bait boy who works in a bait and tackle store in California.

I wish them well....she better not complain about the fish smell

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...-family-false/
    lol That's what I posted a few posts up.

Ugh... and more. I think we've seen this movie before. The poor girl. She's either spiraling downward or she's the most narcissistic and conceited bitch on the planet. Just read this little article and you'll see what I'm sayin. She may have to be locked up forever for her and everyone elses safety. That's harsh but I ask myself, "would you feel safe if this girl was your neighbor?" I would not. Here's the article.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cele...ker/ar-BB7SMh2
    Wow. She sounds like a parody of herself. Sadly, I know there are women who do get jealous of their daughters, so I hope she never has any. I hope she doesn't have children at all until she gets herself straightened out, this girl is totally mental!

Wow. She sounds like a parody of herself. Sadly, I know there are women who do get jealous of their daughters, so I hope she never has any. I hope she doesn't have children at all until she gets herself straightened out, this girl is totally mental!
    I agree. There are millions of parents that have psychological issues that are excellent parents. But she's proven she can do harmful things without realizing it. Earlier I referenced her dousing her little dog with gas and it sounds like a joke. It actually happened. I'd be scared for the children if she had any. Oh I didn't realize she was officially diagnosed with schizophrenia. No offense to anyone with schizophrenia but schizophrenics have no business having kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    This poor girl has had a mental breakdown. She sounds paranoid and scared of trusting anyone. She needs long term care and medication. I feel sorry for her.

Me too. She really needs some medication. This is not a phase or a publicity stunt. This chick needs serious help. I hope she gets it before read about her suicide.

The problem is that medication doesn't work if it's not taken. She was obviously taking it in the hospital and when she first got out. She was doing well. Looks like she stopped taking it. I know it's not funny and it really is sad and tragic but her quotes are pretty funny. "I hate men but I love to fuck". I almost spit out coffee when I read that shit.

The problem is that medication doesn't work if it's not taken. She was obviously taking it in the hospital and when she first got out. She was doing well. Looks like she stopped taking it. I know it's not funny and it really is sad and tragic but her quotes are pretty funny. "I hate men but I love to fuck". I almost spit out coffee when I read that shit.
    Damn! Well the girl is honest! Lol

Okay...the latest..looks like she was wandering around Bloomingdales with one shoe for hours.....oh also attacking a zealous fan it seems

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/08/amanda...bloomingdales/
    March 1934-July 2016

Yeah. Why is she just out and about by herself? I hope her parents are trying to gain control again. They need to keep it this time.

I don't understand how someone who is on probation and then gets bailed out for another crime can just take off to another state. Wouldn't she need permission because of the probation and/or wouldn't she also need probation because of the bail?