Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amanda Bynes

When I was on probation I had to call in to get permission to leave the OKC metroplex. I wasn't a "star" though.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

Probation has different terms based on the crime, judge, and other circumstances. It can be tailored so to speak.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

Hollywood probation does seem a bit different than elsewhere.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

This girl has absolutely NO business in the judicial system. At least in terms of incarceration. She needs to be picked up for evaluation. The cops can do that. Just based on her odd behavior as of late I would think the cops could pick her up and hold her for 48 hours in a psych ward. I forget the official name of that. For observation. Then her parents could get there and try to figure out what's going on. I believe every state has a way to commit someone for 48 hours if they are obviously being insane. They need to get her off the streets before she hurts herself or someone else.

That's what I like about being older. People look at me and expect odd behavior. Her behavior does seem to indicate some kind of cognitive issues. The culture of Hollywood does not help much.

I believe you have to pose a risk to yourself or others.

Skull, nearly everything about Cali is ass backwards. No offense California hags. Slowly backing away now.

I'm from Mississippi dammit. Don't I deserve just one jab?

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    I believe you have to pose a risk to yourself or others.

Skull, nearly everything about Cali is ass backwards. No offense California hags. Slowly backing away now.

I'm from Mississippi dammit. Don't I deserve just one jab?
    As an Okie with relatives in Cali I still make fun of it and so can you. Lot of tangled roots between OK and CA due to the dust bowel days.

And the fun never ends....Shoplifting charges coming

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/08/amanda...tealing-theft/
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

I think they let her go. From the article..

Our sources say ... Bynes told security guards she was being chased by fans inside Barneys ... so she grabbed the cap to cover her face. She said she had no intention of stealing anything ... so they let her go. Barneys made her sign a no-trespass agreement ... banning her from re-entering the store.

I actually believe her. Well I believe she believes. I think she honestly thought she was being chased and the pap probably were chasing her. I don't think she had the intention of stealing. Just my opinion

Bynes rocks. Leave her alone.

And she starts lighting up twitter with allegations her father abused her, and that he installed a microchip in her brain. This is like watching reruns of a train wreck.

https://twitter.com/AmandaBynes
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Add in the incident at the airport today and it is beyond all doubt that she has serous issues and needs to be committed for long term care. (Sadly, the day isn't over and she is still out there and her next twitter postings will most likely be just as disturbing.)

I've never been interested enough to do any research about her, but were her parents typical stage parents who pushed her into projects and lived off of the cash she made? The girl obviously has mental issues and substance abuse problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Ghost View Post
    Add in the incident at the airport today and it is beyond all doubt that she has serous issues and needs to be committed for long term care. (Sadly, the day isn't over and she is still out there and her next twitter postings will most likely be just as disturbing.)
    You know in Florida they have a law that says if someone is about to hurt themselves or others, they get locked up for 48 hours. Under medical supervision of course. Does NY have that as well?
    March 1934-July 2016

The always sunny Tampa Bay area of Florida, USA baby!!
    My heart breaks for this young lady. It's apparent and medically diagnosed that she has the schizts. Just for the fact that is it proven that she has it, why why why is she back out running around again, un-medicated????? What is the deal with conservatorship? Why was it so short? Britney Spears is still in conservatorship!

Ozzy, my boy <3 You were my snuggle buddy and I will forever remember our movie nights and warm glasses of milk.....xoxo, rest in peace my sweet boy....

Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    My heart breaks for this young lady. It's apparent and medically diagnosed that she has the schizts. Just for the fact that is it proven that she has it, why why why is she back out running around again, un-medicated????? What is the deal with conservatorship? Why was it so short? Britney Spears is still in conservatorship!
    She is medicated.....heavily!....Me thinks that is the problem. Some folks just can't handle it.
    March 1934-July 2016

Yeah, but with the wrong medication, lol

Ozzy, my boy <3 You were my snuggle buddy and I will forever remember our movie nights and warm glasses of milk.....xoxo, rest in peace my sweet boy....

Okay she landed in LA and got swept up by the men in white coats and butterfly nets.....she is in a non-voluntary psych hold arranged by her father.

http://www.tmz.com/
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Okay she landed in LA and got swept up by the men in white coats and butterfly nets.....she is in a non-voluntary psych hold arranged by her father.

http://www.tmz.com/

Holy crap.
    Cindy

Yeah.. I was following her meltdown on Twitter earlier.. You didn't know what you would get next.. Figured it had to be lockup, overdose, or a deletion and denial.. Glad it is the lockup. She obviously needs it. Hope she gets the help she so obviously needs.

she needs Seroquel - it helped a co-worker of mine who was paranoid schizophrenic.

Yes yes.. Sleep Amanda.. Sleeeeeeeeep

I feel bad for her. She's experiencing some hardcore mental issues with little experience on trying to control it. She's probably wrought with erratic thoughts and emotions. I couldn't imagine losing control of my mind.

Cloris Leachman.

It hasn't been that long since she had a hit television show. How did they manage to keep her calm enough and control her behavior enough while she was at the peak of popularity? She has taken a very long fall in a not so long amount of time. I feel very sorry for her. She's being tortured by her own mind.

And she's back on the streets again

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainme...ard/ar-BBccFnt

She's got to stay on her meds or there is no hope for her.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Got a bad feeling she might end up on one of our death lists. Nothing good is coming her way.
    March 1934-July 2016

She has been on Twitter since she has been out and it is obvious nothing has really changed with her. She needs long term help and letting her out now was a HUGE mistake.

Holy sweet God she is time bomb! https://twitter.com/AmandaBynes

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Holy sweet God she is time bomb! https://twitter.com/AmandaBynes
    Wow. It's so sad but I'd be completely lying if I said I wasn't enthralled with the downward spiral. It's not that I'm enjoying it. It's just that I'm curious how it all turns out. In this case I'm afraid the odds of this turning out ok are astronomically falling by the second. Either that or this is all an act which would make her the most brilliant and most method actor in history.

I have a bad feeling this is going to end tragically. My heart just break for her. I've never seen someone SO in need of help, ever. Except for maybe Anna Nicole.....and we all know how that ended. Unfortunately, Amanda is much worse off than even Anna Nicole. Mental illness is some serious shit! Whether it's depression or bi-polar or schizophrenia. I pray for everyone that suffers from mental illness. I will continue to keep Amanda Bynes in my prayers.

this is so sad..She is need of major help and at the moment i don't think it seems like anyone is willing to help her..Don't think this is going to have a happy outcome

This really is so heartbreaking. And it must be so frightening to be her. I saw the video at the airport and the papparazzi. I can`t imagine dealing with people screaming in your face, and the flashbulbs while in a healthy mental state, much less while suffering from a serious mental illness. I really hope she gets the help she needs, and the ability to somehow maintain a healthy state of being.

I couldn't believe she was deemed OK for release. Watching her and listening to her is painful. I hope she gets help but it is obvious she won't unless she's in a mental facility. She seems to be in a constant manic phase. She must be exhausted. I have no jokes or sarcasm on this one.

The next news will be that she's knocked up.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/04/showbi...ets/index.html

She definitely is Bi-polar. Probably Bi Polar 1 based on her actions. She isn't just going to magically become ok. It is a constant battle everyday and meds just don't work in a day or two and sometimes they stop working all together.

Being in a manic state is very exhausting. My longest stretch was two weeks. I didn't sleep and didn't eat. It is a long time to feel insane.

She's a lot more than just Bi-Polar. Not to minimize being Bi-Polar. I think they diagnosed her as a paranoid schizophrenic? Didn't they? I guess she could be both. But a paranoid schizophrenic complaining about being bi-polar is kind of like someone with brain cancer complaining about a stubbed toe.

And she dyed her hair purple.....that is all.

March 1934-July 2016

She needs to be in quiet, caring environment in order to get stabilized. If she gets better, then moved gradually into an independent life. She needs caring people around her who are trustworthy.

What I don't understand is how she could be fine one minute and go off the deep end the next where were the warning signs? What the hell happened? She seemed so healthy

Her life has become such a tragedy.

She was on top and was in an Emma Stone comedy FFS. She was making it at life again for a while there then all of a sudden she's went batshit crazy and acting out like this.

Recently it seems she's pulled her shit together and her life is back to somewhat normal I read somewhere she's working on a clothing line or something like that and slowly getting back into acting again with small parts in tv shows
    I'm not crazy I'm just creatively insane!