Thread: Alice In Chains

Alice In Chains

It's not often you come across a band that has God given talent kick ass music and good looking band members but AIC is one of those few they are some FINE looking men I love Alice In Chains <3

A group for them http://www.findadeath.com/forum/group.php?groupid=124
    Last edited by TeddyBear; 03-12-2011 at 07:46 PM.
    I'm not crazy I'm just creatively insane!

Thank you for creating the group. I joined. And I agree, one of the most original sounds... Such an awesome band.

After all this time, I would still name them as one of my favorite bands. I've always loved Layne's vocals.

It's difficult to beat Dirt or Facelift. <3 <3 <3
    ♥♥♥

Your very welcome I figured it was time for them to have a group and thread of their own. Yes they are/were,so do I. Yep <3 I love all their old work, albums and EP's

great idea! I always wanted a Vh1 "Behind The Music" about AIC...

Quote Originally Posted by Bassetlover09 View Post
    great idea! I always wanted a Vh1 "Behind The Music" about AIC...
    That would be awesome

Just not "feeling" the new AIC..... I'll stick to the old stuff.
    ​"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna."

~Layne Staley

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Just not "feeling" the new AIC..... I'll stick to the old stuff.
    I've bought both of the albums they've made and I like some of the songs and they're great musicians and I respect them moving on but yes I can agree with you I do love the old songs more

'Rooster' is one of my favourite songs of all time.

I listen to and watch the song, as well some of his others, such as 'Man In The Box', on YouTube on the weekends while supping ale.

The vocals! What a talent. Layne Staley left us when he was far too young, may he RIP.

I have been an Alice in Chains fan for a very long time. They are one of the only bands who can still put out 10/10 songs after long periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jangles View Post
    'Rooster' is one of my favourite songs of all time.

I listen to and watch the song, as well some of his others, such as 'Man In The Box', on YouTube on the weekends while supping ale.

The vocals! What a talent. Layne Staley left us when he was far too young, may he RIP.
    I like it now but oddly enough my favorite radio station growing up I still prefer it over others but over the last ten years or so it's not as good anyway it use to play that song a lot and before I knew who Alice In Chains was I use to hate it because they use to play it so much then a few years following that things changed in my life I heard their newer song "Check My Brain" and loved it and said to myself "I've got to find out who this is" when I found out it was the same band who did "Rooster" it took some getting use to lol then I read a bunch about Layne and his story and it broke my heart and fell in love with the band and music they made even though I can't connect with the music on the level that some can like having dealt with beating addiction but it's still beautiful and I love it despite that

Quote Originally Posted by High Fly View Post
    I have been an Alice in Chains fan for a very long time. They are one of the only bands who can still put out 10/10 songs after long periods of time.
    It's been a few years since they released "The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here" I wonder when they'll put out another album