Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111219 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 500 of 1019

Thread: Nicole Brown Simpson

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    They had a relationship of some sort. It's been reported that Ron used to drive her sportscar all over the place. I think they probably did have a sexual relationship. It still doen't mean they deserved to be butchered like cattle though. I think she left her mother's glasses at the restuarant as a ruse to get him to come over for a quickie. She was obviously expecting him because she had candles lit, and appearantly the scene inside her apartment looked to be of a romantic nature.
    ron and nicole did not have a relationship. ron was just as gay as he wanted to be. his father finally admitted it. his dad did not want that to come out at the time of the trial. he may have driven nicole's car as a gay friend. i also believe kato kaelin is another one of her gay friends.

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    if marcia clark really was joking with oj i would be shocked because i heard she was doing chris darden.
    Really!!! Mark Furman wrote in his book that MC got all giddy, and acted like a school girl in love when OJ walked into the courtroom. She ate up the fact that she was involved in such a high profile case. If she would have worried more about the case and less about her hair, clothes,and make up maybe they would have gotten a conviction.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    What's the name of it? Sounds like I should add that to my library queue.
    It's called How I Helped O.J. Get Away with Murder by Mike Gilbert. It was published last year. So far it's interesting. For some reason I always thought that OJ was going to kill himself at his mom's grave during the Bronco "chase". I didn't realize his mom was actually at his house when the whole thing began. I remember that chase. My parents had people over to watch the basketball championships. They changed the chanel after a few minutes. I ran downstairs and watched for an hour or more until he surendered.

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    ron and nicole did not have a relationship. ron was just as gay as he wanted to be. his father finally admitted it. his dad did not want that to come out at the time of the trial. he may have driven nicole's car as a gay friend. i also believe kato kaelin is another one of her gay friends.
    I've never ever heard that Ron was gay !!! Where did you read that his Dad admitted that he was gay? Do you have a link? I'm seriously interested to read about that. The story that I always heard was the the guys at Mezzaluna (Ron included) use to draw straws as to which one got to take the left behind whatever it was, over to her place and do her. Wow.... I've never heard he was gay. It wouldn't matter if he was an alien he still didn't deserve that and neither did Nicole.

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,446
    I thought Darden confirmed he and Marcia Clark had a thing. He wrote a book not too long ago.

    She royally screwed up that case. She spent time being famous, getting her hair done (which looked horrible), flirting with the camera and enjoying the spotlight. But she wasn't the only one.

    I remember when this happened, and correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed like there was a prevailing thought by everyone that OJ couldn't have done it, because he was OJ? Then when the 911 tapes came out, and he evidence of abuse it was like the greatest hero in the world had let them down. My own dad was just really sad about it. I guess he was just that big of a hero.


  6. #456
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    1,628
    It seems I remember that the jury never even seriously considered the possibility that OJ was guilty.
    You say you've lost your mind? Well, if you ever find it again, please look and see if mine is there too!

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,077
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    I thought Darden confirmed he and Marcia Clark had a thing. He wrote a book not too long ago.

    She royally screwed up that case. She spent time being famous, getting her hair done (which looked horrible), flirting with the camera and enjoying the spotlight. But she wasn't the only one.

    I remember when this happened, and correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed like there was a prevailing thought by everyone that OJ couldn't have done it, because he was OJ? Then when the 911 tapes came out, and he evidence of abuse it was like the greatest hero in the world had let them down. My own dad was just really sad about it. I guess he was just that big of a hero.
    I am pretty sure you're right on both counts. I haven't read the book, but i do recall reading or hearing on a news program that Darden had a thing with her.

    I also remember the thunk about OJ not doing it because he was OJ. One of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

    I also found it sad, but typical, that Ron and especially Nicole--even after the 911 calls--were smeared. Hello? They were butchered, which most def cancels out whatever they did or didn't do, neither of which was anyone's business anyway, but there you go.

    Frankly, I don't give a pickled fuck if she was a coke head, a whore, or if she was screwing Ron, they did not deserve to be slaughtered like cattle. One of the hardest things for me to wrap my mind around is OJ did it while his kids were at home, asleep. What if one of them had woken up and come down and saw? What if one did and no one knows? I mean JHC what a freaking evil POS he is. Every time I see him I want to reach out and claw that smirk off his face. Poor Ron, poor Nicole, poor kids, poor dog.
    Do not knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.

    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16


  8. #458
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,081
    OJ would have never gotten convicted, even though the prosecution dropped the ball. The evidence against him was dead on, I truly believe the jury knew from the beginning they weren't going to convict him.


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    It's called How I Helped O.J. Get Away with Murder by Mike Gilbert. It was published last year. So far it's interesting. For some reason I always thought that OJ was going to kill himself at his mom's grave during the Bronco "chase". I didn't realize his mom was actually at his house when the whole thing began. I remember that chase. My parents had people over to watch the basketball championships. They changed the chanel after a few minutes. I ran downstairs and watched for an hour or more until he surendered.

    Thank you.

    I don't think the miserable f***k ever had any intention of killing himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    They certainly did their best to smear Ron and Nicole that's for sure. I do think Ron and Nicole had something going. Why else would he be out driving her car around if he wasn't involved with her at all. OJ was so insanely jealous that he actually peeped in her window one night ,and watched her give some guy the 'Brentwood Hello' (blow job). He actually stood there peeking in her window, and watched that. He was a fuckin' nut in every sense of the word. I'm thrilled to death that he's in jail. He may have gotten away with murder for a while but it came back around to him. Who's laughing now?

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    OJ would have never gotten convicted, even though the prosecution dropped the ball. The evidence against him was dead on, I truly believe the jury knew from the beginning they weren't going to convict him.
    It was definitely a biased jury...no doubt about that. When the verdict came down I was in complete disbelief. I'll nver forget how Kim Goldman reacted. Everytime I see her reaction I burst into tears. Those poor people. I hope that him being in will help give them some peace. They deserve it, and Nicole's family does too. I have a hard time for feeling sympathy for her family but, my heart breaks for the Goldmans.
    Please leave a message after the beep and get the hell off already.... somebody else might be trying to call

  12. #462
    Guest Guest
    I do believe...and I'm not starting any sort of race war...so anyone who is offended I apologize and just bare with me on this

    but I believe that that jury was scared to death to render a guilty verdict as evidence of the LA Riots when a NOT guilty was handed down in the Rodney King case to the officers that damn near killed him...that city burned...people lost businesses and homes...PEOPLE DIED and I think that jury was afraid that if they held OJ accountable..that..sorry but YES the black community just might rise up again...now with the Rodney King case I completely understood the outrage...you would hope to think that it wouldn't happen again, that those that rioted would have learned valuable lessons from it but I truly do believe that if OJ had been found guilty...all Hell would have broke loose again...I think all of those jurors went into that case with the Riots on their minds.

    Well he's in the clink now...Karma!

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,259
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    Just curious if you've read Vincent Bugliosi's book detailing the forensic evidence? No doubt, the prosecution f****ed things up during the trial, but the scientific evidence of his guilt is there, IMO. JMO.
    Name of the book, please? I'd LOVE to read that one!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    Name of the book, please? I'd LOVE to read that one!
    It is titled, appropriately IMO, "Outrage":

    http://http://www.amazon.com/Outrage.../dp/0440223822
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    Funny how no other possible suspect has ever been aprehended. I thought OJ said he would spend the rest of his life finding out who the 'real' killer was? Bullshit!!!

    Well its kinda hard to search for a killer when your only searching the golf courses in Florida.

    I read Furhman's book too. I agree he was made the scapegoat for screwups by the LAPA and the DA. The missed thumbprint on the gate is proof enough. Lange and Vannatter didn't read his inital notes (which IIRC were made before OJ became the prime suspect). There is even a picture of him on the witness stand and you can see his notes one the overheard screen and there is black & white is the mention of the thumbprint on the gate.

    Melissa

  16. #466
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,259
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    It is titled, appropriately IMO, "Outrage":

    http://http://www.amazon.com/Outrage.../dp/0440223822
    Great, Thanks! I snagged it on Kindle. I'll start reading it tonight!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  17. #467
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    Great, Thanks! I snagged it on Kindle. I'll start reading it tonight!
    Not to go off topic, but do you like your Kindle?



    I'll never forget when they announced the verdict. I was at lunch during a job interview. They played the verdict over the resturaunt's sound system. I believe there was a collective gasp of shock and outrage when the verdict was read.

  18. #468
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerV View Post
    It seems I remember that the jury never even seriously considered the possibility that OJ was guilty.
    Weird. I seem to remember almost the opposite. I thought one of jurrors talked after the trial and said that everyone believed OJ had done it but with the questions raised by possible evidence being planted and the cops fucking up the crime scene royally that the jury said not guilty by reasonable doubt because somebody else could have done it but they didnt believe that was really the case. Make sense?

  19. #469
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    Weird. I seem to remember almost the opposite. I thought one of jurrors talked after the trial and said that everyone believed OJ had done it but with the questions raised by possible evidence being planted and the cops fucking up the crime scene royally that the jury said not guilty by reasonable doubt because somebody else could have done it but they didnt believe that was really the case. Make sense?

    I thought I had heard the opposite, too.

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    Weird. I seem to remember almost the opposite. I thought one of jurrors talked after the trial and said that everyone believed OJ had done it but with the questions raised by possible evidence being planted and the cops fucking up the crime scene royally that the jury said not guilty by reasonable doubt because somebody else could have done it but they didnt believe that was really the case. Make sense?

    I just found an interview with with juror named Brenda Moran. Here are some quotes from her:

    "In plain English, the glove didn't fit."

    That's how O.J. Simpson juror Brenda Moran explained why the panel of nine blacks, two whites and one Hispanic returned a not guilty verdict in less than four hours Monday after a double murder trial that lasted nearly nine months.

    In a news conference Wednesday, Moran said that while she felt sympathy for families of victims Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, she didn't let those feelings interfere with her decision. "I was brought here to find out who murdered these victims. And that's exactly what we did as a jury," she said.

    Asked by a reporter who the murderer was, Moran said, "I can't speculate on that ... I know O.J. Simpson didn't do it."
    She said it was "a waste of time" for the prosecution to try to build a case around the history of domestic violence in Simpson's marriage to Nicole. "This was a murder trial, not a trial about domestic abuse," she said.

    CNN - Juror: 'O.J. Simpson didn't do it' - Oct. 4, 1995


    To me that sounds like a woman who had her mind made up from the beginning and nothing. . . not a video tape, a signed confession or a lightnening bolt from the Almighty. . . was going to change it.

    Melissa

  21. #471
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    I do believe...and I'm not starting any sort of race war...so anyone who is offended I apologize and just bare with me on this

    but I believe that that jury was scared to death to render a guilty verdict as evidence of the LA Riots when a NOT guilty was handed down in the Rodney King case to the officers that damn near killed him...that city burned...people lost businesses and homes...PEOPLE DIED and I think that jury was afraid that if they held OJ accountable..that..sorry but YES the black community just might rise up again...now with the Rodney King case I completely understood the outrage...you would hope to think that it wouldn't happen again, that those that rioted would have learned valuable lessons from it but I truly do believe that if OJ had been found guilty...all Hell would have broke loose again...I think all of those jurors went into that case with the Riots on their minds.

    Well he's in the clink now...Karma!
    I couldn't agree more. That type of thing happens more than people know. We are a society dominated by fear.

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Meliss9900 View Post
    I just found an interview with with juror named Brenda Moran. Here are some quotes from her:

    "In plain English, the glove didn't fit."

    That's how O.J. Simpson juror Brenda Moran explained why the panel of nine blacks, two whites and one Hispanic returned a not guilty verdict in less than four hours Monday after a double murder trial that lasted nearly nine months.

    In a news conference Wednesday, Moran said that while she felt sympathy for families of victims Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, she didn't let those feelings interfere with her decision. "I was brought here to find out who murdered these victims. And that's exactly what we did as a jury," she said.

    Asked by a reporter who the murderer was, Moran said, "I can't speculate on that ... I know O.J. Simpson didn't do it."
    She said it was "a waste of time" for the prosecution to try to build a case around the history of domestic violence in Simpson's marriage to Nicole. "This was a murder trial, not a trial about domestic abuse," she said.

    CNN - Juror: 'O.J. Simpson didn't do it' - Oct. 4, 1995


    To me that sounds like a woman who had her mind made up from the beginning and nothing. . . not a video tape, a signed confession or a lightnening bolt from the Almighty. . . was going to change it.

    Melissa
    I totally agree with you 100%. I've often wondered if some of the jurors weren't threatened to acquit him. If domestic abuse didn't figure in ...I don't know what does. It shows a pattern of violence. I think they never even considered finding him guilty he was OJ Simpson superstar- pro athelet.

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Meliss9900 View Post
    I just found an interview with with juror named Brenda Moran. Here are some quotes from her:

    "In plain English, the glove didn't fit."

    That's how O.J. Simpson juror Brenda Moran explained why the panel of nine blacks, two whites and one Hispanic returned a not guilty verdict in less than four hours Monday after a double murder trial that lasted nearly nine months.

    In a news conference Wednesday, Moran said that while she felt sympathy for families of victims Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, she didn't let those feelings interfere with her decision. "I was brought here to find out who murdered these victims. And that's exactly what we did as a jury," she said.

    Asked by a reporter who the murderer was, Moran said, "I can't speculate on that ... I know O.J. Simpson didn't do it."
    She said it was "a waste of time" for the prosecution to try to build a case around the history of domestic violence in Simpson's marriage to Nicole. "This was a murder trial, not a trial about domestic abuse," she said.

    CNN - Juror: 'O.J. Simpson didn't do it' - Oct. 4, 1995


    To me that sounds like a woman who had her mind made up from the beginning and nothing. . . not a video tape, a signed confession or a lightnening bolt from the Almighty. . . was going to change it.

    Melissa
    Hell, yeah. Screw all of the DNA evidence - the glove didn't fit!!!

    Nine months of testimony and a four-hour deliberation. What a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Meliss9900 View Post
    To me that sounds like a woman who had her mind made up from the beginning and nothing. . . not a video tape, a signed confession or a lightnening bolt from the Almighty. . . was going to change it.
    Melissa
    I wonder if Ms. Moran knows the story of why the glove didn't fit...if Mike Gilbert is telling the truth and I believe he is. The glove didnt fit because OJ's hands were too swollen from arthritis. Mike Gilbert suggested that OJ stop taking his arthritis medication. OJ has horrible arthritis in his hands and if unmedicated for it his hands swell. It didn't have anything or much of anything to do with the latex gloves OJ was wearing or the "shrinking" of the glove.

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    I do believe...and I'm not starting any sort of race war...so anyone who is offended I apologize and just bare with me on this

    but I believe that that jury was scared to death to render a guilty verdict as evidence of the LA Riots when a NOT guilty was handed down in the Rodney King case to the officers that damn near killed him...that city burned...people lost businesses and homes...PEOPLE DIED and I think that jury was afraid that if they held OJ accountable..that..sorry but YES the black community just might rise up again...now with the Rodney King case I completely understood the outrage...you would hope to think that it wouldn't happen again, that those that rioted would have learned valuable lessons from it but I truly do believe that if OJ had been found guilty...all Hell would have broke loose again...I think all of those jurors went into that case with the Riots on their minds.

    Well he's in the clink now...Karma!
    I totally agree with you. All the news talked about during deliberation with the LA Riots. THis definitely weighed on the jury's mind I think. Just said that someone got away with murder because people would be upset that a black man would go to jail.


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  26. #476
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    I wonder if any of those jurors regret their decision knowing what they do now. I think there was fear of violence if they convicted him. But, I also think they were starstruck too. That glove not fitting was the defenses only defense. They played it to the hilt.OJ was told to quit his medication I remember that. Guess what jurors...the glove did fit!!! Not that day.... but every other day. Man, I'd feel like an idiot if I fell for something that stupid.

  27. #477
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    1,628
    I seem to remember some of the jurors appearing on a show like Entertainment Tonight, and it was supposed to be for a week or longer. They disappeared from the show without warning or explanation, and I always assumed it was because of threats from people unhappy with the "not guilty" verdict.
    You say you've lost your mind? Well, if you ever find it again, please look and see if mine is there too!

  28. #478
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    Probably.... there was a great sense of outrage because he was 100% guilty and he got off. It was such a shock that he was acquited. If he would have been convicted it would have been much, much worse.

  29. #479
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    If she hadn't opened that door with a knife in her hand, Mike, she'd still be alive.~OJ Simpson .
    I remember in Fuhrman's book, he was presenting his theory of what had happened, and he mentions a knife being out of place in her kitchen. As if it had been removed from a butcher block and was just inside the front door where it would be handy if she needed it.

    Even if she could have reached it I don't think it would have made one bit of difference.

    Melissa

  30. #480
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    If I remember right in the book "If I Did it" OJ says that she came to the door with a knife in her hand, and that set him off in a blind rage. He claimed the guy that was with him told him Nicole was selling drugs out of her house. That was the supposed reason that he went there that night. Supposedly, the guy that was with him stood watch outside the gates. When she showed up at the door with the knife he claims he thought to himself.... this bitch is selling drugs with my children in the house ,and she thinks she's gonna stab me? No way. They struggled and Ron Goldman came on the scene, heard what was going on, and entered the BACK gate... not the front gate like everybody has always thought. He tried to save Nicole. Somehow, he managed to overpower both of them. I think that sounds about right.

  31. #481
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    . They struggled and Ron Goldman came on the scene, heard what was going on, and entered the BACK gate... not the front gate like everybody has always thought. He tried to save Nicole. Somehow, he managed to overpower both of them. I think that sounds about right.

    The back gate. Yeah right. That would have meant that Ron would have had to go all the way around the block to come up behind the condo.

    Its very surreal. I was looking at the locations on Google Earth and the quickest walking path from Ron's to Nicole's is down Gorham to Bundy and the guy walking his dogs was probably within a few hundred yards of him on Gorham.

    I think that Fuhrman was probably fairly close with his renactment of the crime.

    Mel

    (who thinks that if she owned the condo she'd stay inside all day on June 12. . . creepy)

  32. #482
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    If I remember right in the book "If I Did it" OJ says that she came to the door with a knife in her hand, and that set him off in a blind rage. He claimed the guy that was with him told him Nicole was selling drugs out of her house. That was the supposed reason that he went there that night. Supposedly, the guy that was with him stood watch outside the gates. When she showed up at the door with the knife he claims he thought to himself.... this bitch is selling drugs with my children in the house ,and she thinks she's gonna stab me? No way. They struggled and Ron Goldman came on the scene, heard what was going on, and entered the BACK gate... not the front gate like everybody has always thought. He tried to save Nicole. Somehow, he managed to overpower both of them. I think that sounds about right.

    This sounds to me like him changing the circumstances to justify his actions. He chopped her head pretty much off because he was mad that she was selling drugs. Yeah, right....
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  33. #483
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Meliss9900 View Post
    The back gate. Yeah right. That would have meant that Ron would have had to go all the way around the block to come up behind the condo.

    Its very surreal. I was looking at the locations on Google Earth and the quickest walking path from Ron's to Nicole's is down Gorham to Bundy and the guy walking his dogs was probably within a few hundred yards of him on Gorham.
    Actually, Ron didn't walk to Nicole's that night. He drove because he was planning on meeting friends after he dropped off the glasses. I think Ron came in the front gate and saw OJ assaulting Nicole. That's why there are reports of a man yelling "Hey!" three times around 10:45 that night. OJ and Ron fought, OJ stabbed Ron, killing him. Then, Nicole started coming to after OJ had punched her in the back of the head. That's when OJ slit her throat. OJ then walked back towards Ron to make sure he was dead, explaining why the shoe prints went away from Nicole. This is the theory that Mike Gilbert presents in his book and it sounds spot on.

  34. #484
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    bluegrass state
    Posts
    2,746
    If Ron drove, where was his car parked?.....or if I remember, he borrowed a car. It would have to be parked close to either entrance. I don't remember a car of Ron's being mentioned in the trial.

  35. #485
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,487
    From what I can find Ron drove Nicole's Ferrari some times. Maybe he was returning it along with the glasses? I read that Ron opted to drive to Nicole's that night in Mike Gilbert's book. Maybe he did walk. I dunno.

  36. #486
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    I do believe...and I'm not starting any sort of race war...so anyone who is offended I apologize and just bare with me on this

    but I believe that that jury was scared to death to render a guilty verdict as evidence of the LA Riots when a NOT guilty was handed down in the Rodney King case to the officers that damn near killed him...that city burned...people lost businesses and homes...PEOPLE DIED and I think that jury was afraid that if they held OJ accountable..that..sorry but YES the black community just might rise up again...now with the Rodney King case I completely understood the outrage...you would hope to think that it wouldn't happen again, that those that rioted would have learned valuable lessons from it but I truly do believe that if OJ had been found guilty...all Hell would have broke loose again...I think all of those jurors went into that case with the Riots on their minds.

    Well he's in the clink now...Karma!
    the jury wasn't going to find him guilty. cuz johnnie picked the jury by race and gender. women in their 40's like my mom at that time would never believe oj killed anyone. also johnnie created reasonable doubt. the evidence was there. ron and nicoles blood in his bronco mixed in with his blood in a bloody footprint. there is movie with ving rhames as johnnie cochran go rent it. it will shed new light on alot of things. watch how the race card was methodically pulled...

  37. #487
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    I wonder if Ms. Moran knows the story of why the glove didn't fit...if Mike Gilbert is telling the truth and I believe he is. The glove didnt fit because OJ's hands were too swollen from arthritis. Mike Gilbert suggested that OJ stop taking his arthritis medication. OJ has horrible arthritis in his hands and if unmedicated for it his hands swell. It didn't have anything or much of anything to do with the latex gloves OJ was wearing or the "shrinking" of the glove.
    My husband, who played sports in high school, and college, has a pair of hands that swell, when the weather changes. It aso only takes a light tap, on a wall, for one to swell. Imagine what hitting the wall of a jail cell would do. I've always thought that was why that glove did not fit.

  38. #488
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    the jury wasn't going to find him guilty. cuz johnnie picked the jury by race and gender. women in their 40's like my mom at that time would never believe oj killed anyone. also johnnie created reasonable doubt. the evidence was there. ron and nicoles blood in his bronco mixed in with his blood in a bloody footprint. there is movie with ving rhames as johnnie cochran go rent it. it will shed new light on alot of things. watch how the race card was methodically pulled...
    Johnnie Cochran was F***KING brilliant, but I used to wonder how he could look himself in the mirror every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  39. #489
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Meliss9900 View Post
    The back gate. Yeah right. That would have meant that Ron would have had to go all the way around the block to come up behind the condo.

    Its very surreal. I was looking at the locations on Google Earth and the quickest walking path from Ron's to Nicole's is down Gorham to Bundy and the guy walking his dogs was probably within a few hundred yards of him on Gorham.

    I think that Fuhrman was probably fairly close with his renactment of the crime.

    Mel

    (who thinks that if she owned the condo she'd stay inside all day on June 12. . . creepy)
    That's OJ's version of what happened that night. Have you read the book?

  40. #490
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    This sounds to me like him changing the circumstances to justify his actions. He chopped her head pretty much off because he was mad that she was selling drugs. Yeah, right....
    Well, he couldn't make himself out to be the monster that he is now could he.

  41. #491
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    If Ron drove, where was his car parked?.....or if I remember, he borrowed a car. It would have to be parked close to either entrance. I don't remember a car of Ron's being mentioned in the trial.
    He walked...he only lived a few houses down the street. There was no car.

  42. #492
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    That's OJ's version of what happened that night. Have you read the book?

    Not this one. I know that the proceeds go to the Goldman's but I just can't bring myself to read the lies that OJ is spewing.

    Melissa

  43. #493
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,768
    I am glad that the idiot is tucked away FINALLY...His poor kids..I read the DNA evidence and it does not take a rocket scientist.

  44. #494
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Meliss9900 View Post
    Not this one. I know that the proceeds go to the Goldman's but I just can't bring myself to read the lies that OJ is spewing.

    Melissa
    You should read it. It goes in to a lot of details about the kind of people they are. He really smeared Nicole, and tried to make it look like she was obsessed with him. We know that's a blatant lie. If the Goldmans hadn't gotten control of the rights to it, I would have never ever bought it.

  45. #495
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,993
    WendyK....I couldn't agree more. I'm glad his sorry ass is in jail, and I hope they keep him in as long as they can.

  46. #496
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,259
    I don't believe for 1 minute that 8 black women, 1 black man, 2 white men, and 1 white woman was going to seriously consider putting OJ in jail. The pros. screwed up the jury process, Ito allowed them to place the race card, and changing the venue all worked in OJ's favor. The "dream team" were no dream team. They were just in the right place at the right time.

    I'm getting this from "Outraged" (damn you Pvezz ):

    1. Al Shapiro had never tried a murder case in his life.
    2. Neither had Johnnie Cochran. He specialized in Civil Law. The only criminal cases he had ever had were settled (Todd Bridges and Micheal Jackson's first case)
    3. Alan Dershowitz was an appeallite lawyer (Claus Von Bulow), not a trial lawyer.
    4. The last case F Lee. Bailey tried was over 20 years prior and he lost that one.

    Some "Dream Team"!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  47. #497
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    lol, SB!

    What really slays me (no pun intended) is that during the voir dire, the prosecution had just as many chances to strike specific jurors as the defense did. I said it earlier in this thread; Johnnie Cochran may not have been a criminal defense attorney, but he sure as hell did exactly what he needed to do to get OJ off.

    I've said this before, too. I'm convinced that The Innocence Project is Barry Schecht's (sp?) way of atoning for his involvement in the not-guilty verdict.
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  48. #498
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    1,677
    I am ordering Outraged and If I did It.
    You all have pushed me to it - damn you all
    “What will I be doing in twenty years' time?
    I'll be dead, darling!
    Are you crazy?”

    -Freddie Mercury

  49. #499
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    983
    LOL that's what we're here for!

  50. #500
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    983
    I may have missed a post, but does anyone know what happened to OJ's Nicole clone girlfriend? Last time I heard she was in coma from a fall.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •