Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 1258

Thread: Nicole Brown Simpson

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    "But it's a dry heat" South. California
    Posts
    2,768
    No one deserved to die the way they did. I lived not far from where the chase went by and at the time I was concerned about OJ because I didn't know the facts at that time. It was hard to get away from the damn trial living in Orange County. I knew early on the trial was going to be a farce. The day after the verdict came out I went to Catalina Island for the day because I was so upset I wanted to put some distance between OJ and me. OK it was only 20 something miles away but it felt like a world away.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,524
    Must be hard for OJ's girlfriend to read all of this, great restraint for not going at us. But I still think he's 100% guilty.

    Member since 10/10/07

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,053
    Unless he actually confesses or there's proof, none of us will know if OJ really did it or not.
    None of us were there.
    None of us were eye witnesses.
    For whatever reason, you all like to think that OJ did it.
    How do you know? Were you there?

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 4th Circle of Hell (East Texas)
    Posts
    1,546
    O.K.
    This may piss a few people off, but what the hell...

    I AM SICK TO DEATH OF HEARING ABOUT THIS FU**ING TRIAL, AND O.J. SIMPSON...
    CAN WE F**KING MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES,PLEASE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    Thank You...

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 4th Circle of Hell (East Texas)
    Posts
    1,546

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Catherine,

    You can't be serious. I have to admit, I wanted nothing else, but to have him not guilty of this violent crime, but guess what... He did it. He doesn't think he did it, he knows he did.

    Don't look at the LAPD or any of those other characters, look at the facts!!!

    Yep...
    Please look at the facts that the LAPD spoon feed anyone. No one believed they were kicking the shit out of people until it was rammed down America's throats (Rodney King)
    No one belived Cops would kill their family members (Stacy Peterson)
    No one would believe they were racist bags of puss (Mark Furhman)
    Or corrupt jack asses...
    If someone tried to sell you some swampland in Georgia, and told you Elvis took a shit in it, would you buy it ?
    Someone would...

    Now, I think O.J. Did it. But, if I were on that jury, I would have let him go, because what they saw in the courtroom, was different than what we saw daily , on Court TV,CNN,MSNBC,etc
    And, knowng that the cops are corrupt in L.A. The jury did the right thing.

    NOW CAN WE PLEASE MOVE ON FROM THIS ???

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    Yep...
    Please look at the facts that the LAPD spoon feed anyone. No one believed they were kicking the shit out of people until it was rammed down America's throats (Rodney King)
    No one belived Cops would kill their family members (Stacy Peterson)
    No one would believe they were racist bags of puss (Mark Furhman)
    Or corrupt jack asses...
    If someone tried to sell you some swampland in Georgia, and told you Elvis took a shit in it, would you buy it ?
    Someone would...

    Now, I think O.J. Did it. But, if I were on that jury, I would have let him go, because what they saw in the courtroom, was different than what we saw daily , on Court TV,CNN,MSNBC,etc
    And, knowng that the cops are corrupt in L.A. The jury did the right thing.

    NOW CAN WE PLEASE MOVE ON FROM THIS ???
    I'm sorry. I thought this was a thread about Nicole and O.J, and since most of us had never heard of Nicole until she was killed, it makes sense that we add him into the mix.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,232
    Supposedly AC told Keith Richards everything backstage at a Stones concert, in an attempt to impress him.
    The slow chase clinched it for me, too. That was OJ's first impulse-RUN! After that, he got hold of himself and went into defensive mode.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    There is a video on TMZ that came out last week. They see AC on the street, and ask him about OJ and the new trouble. He doesn't respond with words, but with his expressions. They then ask him if he has seen OJ. Again, he does not speak, but his expression tells it all.

    If you get a chance, look at it, and see what you think.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,747
    In OJ's defense, I do think he just "snapped" during a stalking incident and killed her, with Ron being at the wrong place at the wrong time. It doesn't make him any less guilty, and I pray to God I never "snap" like that, but when you flip like that, you do everything you can to get out of it. He had a lot of money and he did. While I'm not thrilled he is walking the streets and if I knew those victims, I'd be outraged, I don't place OJ in the same category as a pre-meditated murdered or something. People snap and kill every day, they are not necessarily bad people.
    What do you mean, what do I mean?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8iGhqDHlWE

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Christie,

    I would love to agree with you, but how many people in LA walk around wearing leather gloves, and a black ski hat. There is the pre-meditation. Not to mention the knife he took with him to do the deed.

    If he snapped and used Nicole knife, I could understand better.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Christie,

    I would love to agree with you, but how many people in LA walk around wearing leather gloves, and a black ski hat. There is the pre-meditation. Not to mention the knife he took with him to do the deed.

    If he snapped and used Nicole knife, I could understand better.
    He was stalking her, I guess he did this a lot.
    No way, to me, he planned to kill her. He's OJ, he could have paid Kato to do it or paid a mob person to do it.
    What do you mean, what do I mean?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8iGhqDHlWE

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,232
    Curious, did OJ's elder son ever come up in this case? Like, testify or anything? God, I feel sorry for all those kids. To grow up with a celebrity dad, and then it all goes to hell.
    Last edited by Noelle Page; 11-21-2007 at 11:22 AM.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    141
    so what you are saying christie is that if your father cut your mothers throat to the point of almost decapitation it would be ok so long as there was a reason to make him mad? or how bout if it was done to you, youd want the killer to walk free just because you angered them? even if you were divorced from the guy? it can be said in almost any case that there is mis handled evidence, a good attorney turns the murder case into a case of 9 african american jurors deciding whether mark furhman is a racist or not. also an answer to the clothes oj kept the socks because he probably didnt know about the tiny amount of blood on them (they werent soaked) the other clothes were disposed of by his friend, i dont believe oj did it alone he had help destroying the evidence

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Curious, did OJ's elder son ever come up in this case? Like, testify or anything? God, I feel sorry for all those kids. To grow up with a celebrity dad, and then it all goes to hell.
    I don't remember him being a part, except on the day OJ tried to run.

    I also feel sorry for the kids. What a mess they have had to go through.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I don't remember him being a part, except on the day OJ tried to run.

    I also feel sorry for the kids. What a mess they have had to go through.
    I know at one point they were thinking maybe his oldest son might have done it!

    A great book to read about the trial is "An American Tragedy" - it follows the case from OJ's attorney's side.

    Interesting to see how OJ's buddy, Robert Kardasian ended up believing OJ was guilty in the end.

    A lot of interesting stuff in that book - and reading too! It's a pretty fat paperback!

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    At one time I had all the books. I was so into the trial, that when we moved from Germany, I had to make sure that we would have coverage in all our locations until we arrived in Texas.

    In Germany it was so much later in the evening to watch, because of the time difference. I watched the low speed chase at 3:00 in the morning.

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA USA
    Posts
    2,320
    I wish OJ would go away for good. He's another media whore that cant stand to be out of the spotlight for very long.
    You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing...I may be a bitch, but I am NOT YOUR bitch...I'm not A bitch, I'm THE bitch...

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    There's a video on TMZ today that shows OJ and Nicole together at a club 5 weeks before her murder. It was so odd. I've never heard her speak before. Watching that video made her more human to me and the murder so much worse (if that's possible). If you look at the video, after OJ takes her drink, take a look at her face. See if you notice anything.
    Does anyone have a link to this? I would like to see her in motion and speaking as well.

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oakville, Ontario
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathyf View Post
    I read Oj's book I had it ordered the first time but it was pulled. I watched that Entire trial I never missed . I read all the books and listened to all of the news commentary. I for one would have found him not guilty. You may not like it but there was a lot of reasonable doubt. I know people may not agree with me but I am still not convinced he did it. Nicole was No angel. I think they both had tons of problems. I will not go into the evidence that leads me to my opinion it would take too long. On another note I have to say I think OJ should have got to keep the heisman trophy no matter what he did earn that.
    I totally agree with you.I was on complete bedrest my entire 2nd pregnancy and watched every minute of that trial.I would have had to vote not guilty also.I can't tell you how many people wanted to argue that case with me,I swore I was never going to talk about it again.The funny thing is if I haven't read about it in awhile and just listen to other peoples opinion I start thinking yeah he probably did it.I recently read a book about the trial that wasn't pro innocent and remember thinking that they got that part wrong so I started reading up on it again. There was soooo much wrong with that trial,no way I could convict anybody with the way the police and prosecution mishandled the evidence and in my opinion was less than honest with a lot of it. Like you I could go into the evidence but it would take forever.Not saying that he is innocent but I couldn't convict him after watching the trial and hearing the evidence.
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes.Make sure it's worth watching"

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oakville, Ontario
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    Yep...
    Please look at the facts that the LAPD spoon feed anyone. No one believed they were kicking the shit out of people until it was rammed down America's throats (Rodney King)
    No one belived Cops would kill their family members (Stacy Peterson)
    No one would believe they were racist bags of puss (Mark Furhman)
    Or corrupt jack asses...
    If someone tried to sell you some swampland in Georgia, and told you Elvis took a shit in it, would you buy it ?
    Someone would...

    Now, I think O.J. Did it. But, if I were on that jury, I would have let him go, because what they saw in the courtroom, was different than what we saw daily , on Court TV,CNN,MSNBC,etc
    And, knowng that the cops are corrupt in L.A. The jury did the right thing.

    NOW CAN WE PLEASE MOVE ON FROM THIS ???
    I tell people the same thing,I watched every second of that trial and if I caught the news or listened to the pundits I was always amazed at how they twisted what went on in the courtroom.It was very misleading.Changed my whole opinion about news.
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes.Make sure it's worth watching"

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,415

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by MissLissa View Post
    I totally agree with you.I was on complete bedrest my entire 2nd pregnancy and watched every minute of that trial.I would have had to vote not guilty also.I can't tell you how many people wanted to argue that case with me,I swore I was never going to talk about it again.The funny thing is if I haven't read about it in awhile and just listen to other peoples opinion I start thinking yeah he probably did it.I recently read a book about the trial that wasn't pro innocent and remember thinking that they got that part wrong so I started reading up on it again. There was soooo much wrong with that trial,no way I could convict anybody with the way the police and prosecution mishandled the evidence and in my opinion was less than honest with a lot of it. Like you I could go into the evidence but it would take forever.Not saying that he is innocent but I couldn't convict him after watching the trial and hearing the evidence.
    Happy to know I am not the only one. I loved watching that. I live here in illinois I am dying to go to the Drew Peterson house where Furman is covering the story and ask him to sign my OJ book. LOL If he says no i will say wait you said you were not predjudice. My husband said no way.

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,535
    There's a very good book, "Outrage: The 5 Reasons OJ Simpson Got Away With Murder", by Vincent Bugliosi (of Helter Skelter fame). Even if we know he did it, the trail was all screwed up from several angles. I thought it was very interesting reading.

    ( I apologize if this has already been brought up. I missed a big chunk of the earlier posts)

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by don't_axe_me View Post
    There's a very good book, "Outrage: The 5 Reasons OJ Simpson Got Away With Murder", by Vincent Bugliosi (of Helter Skelter fame). Even if we know he did it, the trail was all screwed up from several angles. I thought it was very interesting reading.

    ( I apologize if this has already been brought up. I missed a big chunk of the earlier posts)
    Yep, great book - and Bugliosi makes the point that, if he had been on the jury, he would have voted 'not guilty' as well. That says a lot about the incompetence of the prosecution right there, 'cause Vince Bugliosi is probably one of the most logical people on the planet.

    I think OJ is guilty, but I don't blame the jury for voting the way they did. I blame the prosecution and Lance Ito (who should have had his ass kicked off the bench in disgrace the day after the trial ended.)

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,666
    I really feel for the kids. First their mother and "her friend" get brutually mudered.
    Then the aftermath of everything with their crazy father. I'm sure its never ending for them.

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,535
    In addition, changing the venue of the trial was a huge joke. OJ wasn't judged by a jury of his peers. Go figure.

  26. #176
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Unless he actually confesses or there's proof, none of us will know if OJ really did it or not.
    For whatever reason, you all like to think that OJ did it.
    That's right. We don't KNOW, but a lot of people THINK he did. You know, we're allowed to make that decision for ourselves based on the evidence that we've seen.

    Would you say the same for, say, the jury that convicted Jeffrey Dahmer? That they weren't there, couldn't know for sure, so had no right to convict him?

    The presumption of innocence only applies to the jury, in a court of law. The public isn't confined by it. Nor are the police. If they were, then Hitler never committed any crimes, and the only thing Al Capone ever did was not pay his taxes.

  27. #177
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uptown Whittier
    Posts
    3,910

    I owe everyone an apology

    I just went to see my dermatologist, who has an office across the street from the restaurant where Nicole Brown ate her last meal, where her mother left her glasses, etc. It is now called something else of course... BUT the reason I am apologizing is I meant to take my digital camera and get you all a shot of the place, but I FORGOT the camera. I have a follow up appointment in a month. I'll get the picture then.

  28. #178
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I just went to see my dermatologist, who has an office across the street from the restaurant where Nicole Brown ate her last meal, where her mother left her glasses, etc. It is now called something else of course... BUT the reason I am apologizing is I meant to take my digital camera and get you all a shot of the place, but I FORGOT the camera. I have a follow up appointment in a month. I'll get the picture then.
    Apology not accepted! Need to pick up your camera, go back and give us the treat now!






























    Just kidding

  29. #179
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lubbock/San Angelo Texas
    Posts
    3,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I just went to see my dermatologist, who has an office across the street from the restaurant where Nicole Brown ate her last meal, where her mother left her glasses, etc. It is now called something else of course... BUT the reason I am apologizing is I meant to take my digital camera and get you all a shot of the place, but I FORGOT the camera. I have a follow up appointment in a month. I'll get the picture then.
    crap!
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"



  30. #180
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uptown Whittier
    Posts
    3,910
    I'm really sorry, it's way out in West Los Angeles.... I'm in Whittier... a drive and a half...

  31. #181
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Mission Potato, CA
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I just went to see my dermatologist, who has an office across the street from the restaurant where Nicole Brown ate her last meal, where her mother left her glasses, etc. It is now called something else of course... BUT the reason I am apologizing is I meant to take my digital camera and get you all a shot of the place, but I FORGOT the camera. I have a follow up appointment in a month. I'll get the picture then.
    Well at least the building isn't going anywhere



    OT and I'm a Senior Death Hag now... This is a proud day for my lazy ass.
    "my war paint is sharpie ink and i'll show you how much my sh*t stinks
    and ask you what you think because your thoughts and words are powerful" - Kimya Dawson

  32. #182
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lubbock/San Angelo Texas
    Posts
    3,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I'm really sorry, it's way out in West Los Angeles.... I'm in Whittier... a drive and a half...

    it's ok... we still love you!
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"



  33. #183
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I'm really sorry, it's way out in West Los Angeles.... I'm in Whittier... a drive and a half...
    Hey, Hun, I was kidding. It's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostWorld View Post
    Well at least the building isn't going anywhere



    OT and I'm a Senior Death Hag now... This is a proud day for my lazy ass.
    Congrats on becoming a Senior! Now make the line for MedicAid

  34. #184
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uptown Whittier
    Posts
    3,910
    I'm sure I'll need some Botox by then, I'll tell you what, I'll make my appointment early, and as a bonus, I'll go down Bundy Dr. and try to find Nicole's condo, but I think they changed the address... I know for sure they completely changed the front of the place. I remember going by there fairly soon after the murders and being amazed at how SMALL the area was where it all went down, even though it was taped off with police tape and you couldn't get a good look. The fenced in area with plants was tiny, Ron didn't have a chance, poor guy.

  35. #185
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uptown Whittier
    Posts
    3,910

    Congratulations!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Hey, Hun, I was kidding. It's ok



    Congrats on becoming a Senior! Now make the line for MedicAid
    I remember being thrilled to get rid of my 'Jr.' when I had done 30 posts!!!! Woooo Hoooo!

  36. #186
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I remember being thrilled to get rid of my 'Jr.' when I had done 30 posts!!!! Woooo Hoooo!
    I was thrilled as well on every single step of the way! from Jr., DH, SDH and now RDH! It's nice!

  37. #187
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Mission Potato, CA
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I remember being thrilled to get rid of my 'Jr.' when I had done 30 posts!!!! Woooo Hoooo!
    Just 207 more to go my friend and then we can hang out in the MedicAid line together.
    "my war paint is sharpie ink and i'll show you how much my sh*t stinks
    and ask you what you think because your thoughts and words are powerful" - Kimya Dawson

  38. #188
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie Prody View Post
    In OJ's defense, I do think he just "snapped" during a stalking incident and killed her, with Ron being at the wrong place at the wrong time. It doesn't make him any less guilty, and I pray to God I never "snap" like that, but when you flip like that, you do everything you can to get out of it. He had a lot of money and he did. While I'm not thrilled he is walking the streets and if I knew those victims, I'd be outraged, I don't place OJ in the same category as a pre-meditated murdered or something. People snap and kill every day, they are not necessarily bad people.
    Yup. Crime of passion. I'm sure he's convinced on some level "he"--the real him--didn't do it.

    On that thread where they say what death scene would you want to witness--this would be mine. I would just want to see how it started to go down, OJ jumping out, the argument etc. Then (moving to the "change history" thread), I'd create a distraction, cause OJ to flee, and thus save Ron and Nicole.

  39. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    I can remember wanting so bad for it to not be true that he was guilty. It was not until the last days that the evidence was so over whelming.

  40. #190
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    7,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Yup. Crime of passion. I'm sure he's convinced on some level "he"--the real him--didn't do it.

    On that thread where they say what death scene would you want to witness--this would be mine. I would just want to see how it started to go down, OJ jumping out, the argument etc. Then (moving to the "change history" thread), I'd create a distraction, cause OJ to flee, and thus save Ron and Nicole.
    My little 'head jury' is still out on the M.O....however I do think you're right that it WAS a crime of passion, certainly. What I'm remembering (vaguely, so excuse that please!) is a Vanity Fair article which came out shortly after the murders. That article was largely written around a conversation the reporter had with a 'close friend' of O.J...and I cannot remember whether that friend's name was mentioned or not (I doubt it).

    Anyway, the entire thrust of the article was that O.J. was a known meth head, and that O.J. HAD indeed been doing meth that day (which the friend witnessed AND participated in), and that his anger with Nicole erupted, by way of the drug, into a murderous rage. This still makes SO much sense to me, and explains so many things.

    Meth is behind so many "rage" incidents, and the scenario fits so well here, I've always kind of 'gone with' this explanation as the most likely version of what actually happened. Again, it's all heresay, and Vanity Fair has been NAILED on many occasions for using questionable sources, but again, it just makes so much sense...



  41. #191
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,232
    Yes, agree....deep inner rage and jealousy, sparked by drugs. Works for me. Guilty.

    I remember being sooooo riveted to this case on TV. Remember the live freeway chase? Gawd, was there ever such drama?

  42. #192
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    7,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Yes, agree....deep inner rage and jealousy, sparked by drugs. Works for me. Guilty.

    I remember being sooooo riveted to this case on TV. Remember the live freeway chase? Gawd, was there ever such drama?
    Of COURSE! That's one of those "I remember exactly where I was" moments! And also the reading of the verdict...everyone in my office was gathered around the radio...I still to this day wish I had taken a snapshot of the stunned faces, mine included!



  43. #193
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,232
    To me the freeway chase was the biggest admission of guilt. I would LOVE to know what was going down in that Bronco. When is AC Cowlings going to tattle?

  44. #194
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    To me the freeway chase was the biggest admission of guilt. I would LOVE to know what was going down in that Bronco. When is AC Cowlings going to tattle?

    Probably never. He wants to live right?

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  45. #195
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    You don't hear of OJ and AC being together anymore. Talk about a person who knows the truth!!

  46. #196
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    7,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    To me the freeway chase was the biggest admission of guilt. I would LOVE to know what was going down in that Bronco. When is AC Cowlings going to tattle?
    A few minutes with Sayid from "LOST" and AC would spill the beans !!!



  47. #197
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,232
    Did he supposedly spill to Keith Richards backstage at a Stones concert, in an effort to impress him?

  48. #198
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    You don't hear of OJ and AC being together anymore. Talk about a person who knows the truth!!
    Katie I have felt the same thing.
    Scott Michaels knows more about death than Dexter.

  49. #199
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    I might be completely wrong, but I always got the idea that OJ was the leader of that pair, and AC was up to his butt in trouble, because of it.

  50. #200
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,232
    Do you think AC gets through a single day without being, in so many words, asked? He probably has a stock reply.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •