Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 120

Thread: Drug testing welfare recipients

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,418

    Drug testing welfare recipients

    "My dixie wrecked, ... can ya help a brother out?"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    15,117
    I'm not opposed to the idea. I think if the government is supporting you and giving you money, then they should know where and how you are spending this money. We hear all too many times that some people will go on welfare because they don't want to work or they want to have babies and stay at home or whatever. I'm not saying this is always the case. Some people can't work and really do need the assistance. But if some lazy guy or gal is collecting welfare (like Octoidiot) just so they don't have to work and use that money to buy drugs or whatever. Then yes the government should be able to do this random drug testing. JMO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10
    I am on the fence.

    I wonder about the sincerity of it. What about smoking, drinking ? They are also not to be bought with assistance. Seems like more gov't jobs and gov't control over the most needy and jobs created for the sake of being big brother. I mean I do follow the logic that if you get gov't handouts stay off drugs, but children have no say in the matter.


    Random testing imo is wrong, everyone should have to follow the same guidelines.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,446
    i'd rather know that tax dollars are going to feed the hungry mouths of someone's children than that persons drug habit, imo. i agree that everyone should have to submit to the testing... although it seems like a huge expense. drug testing is not cheap.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nunya Bidness
    Posts
    10,661
    It's a little big brother, and I can see how it would be used against people, but my first reaction is I'm for it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NY Long Island
    Posts
    4,727
    I think this can likely be done in a fair way. If you have prograns people are placed in if they test positive and they get options for recovery before the money is cut off.
    I don't think people with serious drug habits should get welfare but what about the kids and spouses of these people who are likely innocent.
    Do we take away section 8, food stamps and welfare if one member of the family tests positive?
    I think it must also be limited to illegal substances. If they booted people from programs for tobacco and alcohol then half the people working would be in trouble.
    I also think they need to get serious about descriminalizing pot. It just fuels the drug dealers and makes otherwise lawabiding persons criminals.
    I do think there are going to be a lot more people on welfare now that really need it as a safety net because they have exhausted everything else and they are broke and really can't find any work. I hate to see the pool of money got to people who are shooting it in their arm or snorting it up their nose.
    I think as more and more middle class people slide down the ladder it will clearly become issues of class as opposed to race and I think state and Federal government will all of a sudden develop new sensativity around this.... unfortunately.
    Regards,
    Mary
    Regards,
    Mary

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    By yon bonny banks and by yon bonny braes
    Posts
    631
    Bravo. It's about time some local government stopped worrying about the human rights of junkies, and started worrying about the human rights of working people to not fund junkies habits.

    Would be interesting to see though what police reaction to this scheme would be. I mean if junkies aren't getting money from the state, they are inevitably going to turn to crime to fund their habit, more so than they currently do. That would be my only concern.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna. Stolen from us 1st May 1994. Never forgotten.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,278
    I think its a great idea and I'll go a step further. I think anyone receiving welfare should be expected to perform community service and save the taxpayers some money.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,411
    Here's my two cents worth, at my job we have mandatory drug screenings they are random, so we do not know when they are. I have no problem with this, if anyone refuses to take it, your gone simple as that. There are so many jobs out there that require drug testings and I feel since some people are using welfare as their jobs then they should be subject to the testing as well.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,821
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonWoman View Post
    I think its a great idea and I'll go a step further. I think anyone receiving welfare should be expected to perform community service and save the taxpayers some money.
    I couldn't agree more, I have always wondered why welfare is handed out without anything required in return. Nowhere else in life is that the case.
    People should have to work for it, no free hand outs. Unless of course you are disabled or ill...but even then, there is always something, no matter how small people can do to contribute to a society that is paying their way....imo

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    129

    It's about time they started drug testing welfare recipients


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,655
    And where are they supposed to get the money to actually do this?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,862
    Good question. I guess than can always raise taxes!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Concord , California, United States
    Posts
    6,952
    Christ sake, you can use an EBT welfare card at ATM's and even gambling casinos. You really think theyll eenforce any sort of rules on this ? Doubtful ....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,972
    Others limit testing to cases where there is reasonable suspicion that a recipient is using illicit substances, she said.

    ‘Smearing People’

    “There’s a world of difference on a practical level and on a legal level,” she said. “This is about smearing people who are getting welfare.”
    I think this is an excellent idea. It's a shame they can't include purchasing alcohol or cigarettes with it either, but I know that would be impossible. As a taxpayer, do you want to pay for someone to buy alcohol? Fortunately, they have that limitation with food stamps already. They should give them their benefits on a debit card, then it can be monitored, well, or not even be able to be used unless it was for something legitimate.

    There should be limitations on how many kids these people can pop out too. They are on welfare, and in public housing, not having to pay their bills so, of course, they keep having kids... They're not paying for them. And, I don't mean someone who has just lost their job, gotten divorced or something like that.

    How is this smearing people?... There are people who do it. I think the actual smearing would be by choosing who to test, and think that is much more degrading. "Oh, you look like a druggie... You need to be tested."

    And, I'm not including people on disability. People who receive disability suffer from all sorts of mental and/or physical diseases, and ailments... As far as I'm concerned, they can spend their money on whatever they want if it makes them happy.
    ♥♥♥

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,083
    I watched a person get lobster and prime rib at the grocery store and pay for it with food stamps. I wouldnt deprive anyone food and a warm place to live especially with kids. BUT WHEN I see them on the system year after year and drunk half the time and stoned the other half I dont understand why we are paying for this??There are plenty of people out that really need welfare but if they are druging and drinking and poping kids just to stay in the system then it is time for them to get the boot.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Concord , California, United States
    Posts
    6,952
    Novstorm, food stamps are gone. People were selling them so not its on a EBT card. The system is called snap.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Back and forth between Pittsburgh and Tampa
    Posts
    6,911
    While I'm all for drug testing, the question is, where will the money come from unless taxes are raised? Speaking of which, we actually had a DRINK TAX for alcoholic beverages in bars, restaurants, etc. that was supposed to help fund the public transportation system. Funny thing, the transportation system is still in the hole to the point they raised fares and cut 15 percent of their routes. But I digress.

    While there's a few cheats on the rolls, not everyone on welfare is a slacker or a druggie. Not everyone purchases steaks and lobsters after they've popped out 10 kids to 10 different fathers. Still, it doesn't hurt to test for substance abuse anyway, it's just a question of where the funds will be obtained to do such procedures, which aren't cheap.

    As for a limit on how many children one can have, I agree with that as well.

    “Champions are champions not because they do anything extraordinary but because they do the ordinary things better than anyone else.”
    – Chuck Noll, 1932-2014

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by orionova View Post
    And where are they supposed to get the money to actually do this?
    Shoot, I'd gladly pitch in for it and I don't even live in Florida! (Here in the People's Republic of Maryland it would be heresy to even dare suggest such a thing)
    "And really, who didn't want to see Churchill's wiener?" - radiojane


  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by orionova View Post
    And where are they supposed to get the money to actually do this?
    From the money that would have been given to people on drugs

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,259
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblujems View Post
    From the money that would have been given to people on drugs
    Exactly!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblujems View Post
    From the money that would have been given to people on drugs
    Yes! Even if they don't save any money... At least the money is being used for something good.
    ♥♥♥

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    469
    I totally agree with this.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Novstorm, food stamps are gone. People were selling them so not its on a EBT card. The system is called snap.
    stamps may be gone but that card is the same thing. The card is very easy to ID. There is no difference between counting out the stamps or sliding that card. It is doing the same thing.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    stamps may be gone but that card is the same thing. The card is very easy to ID. There is no difference between counting out the stamps or sliding that card. It is doing the same thing.
    That's a good point.
    ♥♥♥

  26. #26
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    275
    All good but the youngsters struggle to find jobs when successive governments off loaded industry overseas to then be able to buy it back cheaper..this applies to uk, usa, france etc most call centres are now overseas in india and the phillipines dealing with home based customers..we all import steel, coal, etc so theres certainly a lack of jobs for the younger generation. welfare isnt exactly a kings ransom of riches its peanuts.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,972
    One thing that pisses me off is people who complain about "how little" they receive in food stamp benefits.

    If someone handed me a dollar, I would be thankful, because that's one more dollar than I had before.
    ♥♥♥

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,191
    If I have to piss in a cup to qualify for a job, people wanting welfare should have to do also to qualify for that government hand-out...JMO

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    17,253
    I agree with drug testing for people on welfare. Like Aries said, I had to pass a drug test to be hired for my job and people on welfare should pass a drug test before they can receive my money. I don't mind food stamps or medical cards for people who are disabled, but it pisses me off for people who just don't want to work. I have actually heard people complain at the store that it isn't fair that they can only get food with their card and have to buy their own toiletries, cleaning supplies, and pet food. Well, guess what! I have to buy my own food, their food, and my own toiletries, cleaning supplies, and pet food. For some people, they are never satisfied no matter what they get.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    275
    I agree with drug testing if someone has a conviction for drugs or seems to be workshy but if you live in an area where the government has decimated industries therby leaving 30 or 40 percent school leavers jobless i cant see how the youngsters should be demonised when work is being shifted overseas to india and other places. If a kid shows willing and is genuinely searching for work or doing ,say voluntary work then they should be encouraged and not treated as criminals. Just for curiousity the people who have to take drug tests when applying for a job what type of work have you applied for and is this a new thing in the states.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    If I have to piss in a cup to qualify for a job, people wanting welfare should have to do also to qualify for that government hand-out...JMO
    Hi, just being nosy here but what kind of job do you do. i suppose if you were a pilot or responsible for safety i can agree with it definately, or is it becoming pretty commonplace.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by mammyofthree View Post
    I agree with drug testing for people on welfare. Like Aries said, I had to pass a drug test to be hired for my job and people on welfare should pass a drug test before they can receive my money. I don't mind food stamps or medical cards for people who are disabled, but it pisses me off for people who just don't want to work. I have actually heard people complain at the store that it isn't fair that they can only get food with their card and have to buy their own toiletries, cleaning supplies, and pet food. Well, guess what! I have to buy my own food, their food, and my own toiletries, cleaning supplies, and pet food. For some people, they are never satisfied no matter what they get.
    Oh yeah, food stamps to pay for dog food!

    Quote Originally Posted by bela lugosi View Post
    I agree with drug testing if someone has a conviction for drugs or seems to be workshy but if you live in an area where the government has decimated industries therby leaving 30 or 40 percent school leavers jobless i cant see how the youngsters should be demonised when work is being shifted overseas to india and other places. If a kid shows willing and is genuinely searching for work or doing ,say voluntary work then they should be encouraged and not treated as criminals. Just for curiousity the people who have to take drug tests when applying for a job what type of work have you applied for and is this a new thing in the states.
    That's why they should test everyone. If that were the case, then no one would be discriminated against because everyone would have to do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by bela lugosi View Post
    Hi, just being nosy here but what kind of job do you do. i suppose if you were a pilot or responsible for safety i can agree with it definately, or is it becoming pretty commonplace.
    Most companies require drug testing. Now, about regular drug testing, I don't know... I can only remember having to be tested that first time.
    ♥♥♥

  33. #33
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergrrl View Post
    Oh yeah, food stamps to pay for dog food!



    That's why they should test everyone. If that were the case, then no one would be discriminated against because everyone would have to do it.



    Most companies require drug testing. Now, about regular drug testing, I don't know... I can only remember having to be tested that first time.
    thanks for the info its pretty interesting..i dont think its commonplace in the uk..take care

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,191
    Quote Originally Posted by bela lugosi View Post
    thanks for the info its pretty interesting..i dont think its commonplace in the uk..take care
    Yep, a lot of jobs you apply for here in the USA, they do criminal background checks AND drug testing. Usually you have to go thru both of those after they hire you, but if you fail those tests, you're gone!

    And some companies do random drug testing. You never know when you'll get picked to get tested. Thankfully the company I work for right now, doesn't do it!

  35. #35
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Yep, a lot of jobs you apply for here in the USA, they do criminal background checks AND drug testing. Usually you have to go thru both of those after they hire you, but if you fail those tests, you're gone!

    And some companies do random drug testing. You never know when you'll get picked to get tested. Thankfully the company I work for right now, doesn't do it!
    LOL...That would have ruled out johnny cash and robert mitchum then as i did here they both enjoyed herbal tobacco.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Yep, a lot of jobs you apply for here in the USA, they do criminal background checks AND drug testing. Usually you have to go thru both of those after they hire you, but if you fail those tests, you're gone!

    And some companies do random drug testing. You never know when you'll get picked to get tested. Thankfully the company I work for right now, doesn't do it!
    In fact that would rule out bela lugosi(not me the actor) too and half of hollywood

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,168
    I work in pharmacy...oh, the stories I could tell!! It is just sickening.
    Once in a million years a lady like her rises...

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Back and forth between Pittsburgh and Tampa
    Posts
    6,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
    I work in pharmacy...oh, the stories I could tell!! It is just sickening.
    Oh, I bet. I've seen some crazy things in stores as a customer, so I can almost imagine what the employees go through on a daily basis.

    Speaking of drug tests, plasma donation centers used to administer pee tests for drugs. Since I can no longer donate blood or blood products because of certain medications I take, I don't know if they still do or not. I know there were tests for cocaine, THC (pot ingredient), and another substance. Obviously, if any of those came up "hot," you were banned from donating at that particular center and blacklisted from trying at other locations.

    “Champions are champions not because they do anything extraordinary but because they do the ordinary things better than anyone else.”
    – Chuck Noll, 1932-2014

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by bela lugosi View Post
    thanks for the info its pretty interesting..i dont think its commonplace in the uk..take care
    No problem, you're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Yep, a lot of jobs you apply for here in the USA, they do criminal background checks AND drug testing. Usually you have to go thru both of those after they hire you, but if you fail those tests, you're gone!

    And some companies do random drug testing. You never know when you'll get picked to get tested. Thankfully the company I work for right now, doesn't do it!
    This was back when I was a teen and my boyfriend worked fast-food, then (because of food handling) they also did screenings for blood carrying diseases. I remember he could only work in the front until he had been tested. Recently though, I've heard of people getting hepatitis from eating at a restaurant, so I don't know if they still do it... Maybe that's one of those urban legends sort of things.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Oh, I bet. I've seen some crazy things in stores as a customer, so I can almost imagine what the employees go through on a daily basis.

    Speaking of drug tests, plasma donation centers used to administer pee tests for drugs. Since I can no longer donate blood or blood products because of certain medications I take, I don't know if they still do or not. I know there were tests for cocaine, THC (pot ingredient), and another substance. Obviously, if any of those came up "hot," you were banned from donating at that particular center and blacklisted from trying at other locations.
    They give a blood test for HIV, and I guess hepatitis (which I don't know why, they recheck it at the place that processes it). They SHOULD be testing for drugs. I overheard conversations that would imply some of the people there were drug users, and I try not to be judgmental but... I could smell alcohol on one person.

    Yet, like you said PurrPurr, someone on a particular medication couldn't donate. That makes SO much sense!...
    ♥♥♥

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    17,253
    Where I work, you have to pass a drug test before they will hire you. After being hired, the only time you are drug tested is if you get hurt and require medical attention. My husband and I have both needed stitches from cuts at work and we have no issue with being drug tested at any time.

  41. #41
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    5,313
    Quote Originally Posted by mammyofthree View Post
    Where I work, you have to pass a drug test before they will hire you. After being hired, the only time you are drug tested is if you get hurt and require medical attention. My husband and I have both needed stitches from cuts at work and we have no issue with being drug tested at any time.
    This is the same as my job. Drug test to hire, then only if you have an injury accident at work.


  42. #42
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by mammyofthree View Post
    Where I work, you have to pass a drug test before they will hire you. After being hired, the only time you are drug tested is if you get hurt and require medical attention. My husband and I have both needed stitches from cuts at work and we have no issue with being drug tested at any time.
    This is all new to me regarding drug tests but looking at the posts i can certainly understand it where peoples safety is going to be put at risk i.e restaurants etc. As far as i know its mainly sports stars who get random testing for drugs in the uk. I will have to read up a little more because although i haven't heard of it in the UK it may have started especially where American businesses have set up over here.
    Last edited by bela lugosi; 06-04-2011 at 08:21 AM. Reason: hit wrong key

  43. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Back and forth between Pittsburgh and Tampa
    Posts
    6,911
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblujems View Post
    From the money that would have been given to people on drugs
    Hell, if nothing else, deduct the drug test cost from their welfare checks. Problem solved.

    “Champions are champions not because they do anything extraordinary but because they do the ordinary things better than anyone else.”
    – Chuck Noll, 1932-2014

  44. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by bela lugosi View Post
    This is all new to me regarding drug tests but looking at the posts i can certainly understand it where peoples safety is going to be put at risk i.e restaurants etc. As far as i know its mainly sports stars who get random testing for drugs in the uk. I will have to read up a little more because although i haven't heard of it in the UK it may have started especially where American businesses have set up over here.
    Well, let's say another job, like a painter (electrician, plumber, etc)... You have people working for you who do drugs. Then let's say, one day when they're driving to one of their job locations in YOUR company's truck... The driver has been doing drugs, then he has a wreck. Major liability on the part of the company... Especially if there is suspicion of drugs and/or alcohol being involved, and they are tested.
    ♥♥♥

  45. #45
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergrrl View Post
    Well, let's say another job, like a painter (electrician, plumber, etc)... You have people working for you who do drugs. Then let's say, one day when they're driving to one of their job locations in YOUR company's truck... The driver has been doing drugs, then he has a wreck. Major liability on the part of the company... Especially if there is suspicion of drugs and/or alcohol being involved, and they are tested.
    I definately see what you mean and to be honest it has never occured to me the implications of people being spaced out at work, and thinking about it now it isn't as extreme as first hearing about it. I can see it coming here in the future although to be honest most of the junkies over here dont seem to work. Another stumbling block here would be the trade unions being against it in the larger industries and government agencies etc. Cheers its a very interesting post..

  46. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,950
    If I have to be drug tested, my credit history checked and a criminal background check for a job that pays a few dollars over minimum wage then I don't see a problem with drug testing for welfare benefits.

  47. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    17,253
    Bela Lugosi, my husband and I are both press operators at a factory and part of our job requires us to operate a forklift. Easy to see why they wouldn't want people who are drunk or on drugs operating a forklift around a lot of people. The only ones who have an issue with it where I work are the drunks and druggies, obviously! I don't have a problem with it.

  48. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by bela lugosi View Post
    I definately see what you mean and to be honest it has never occured to me the implications of people being spaced out at work, and thinking about it now it isn't as extreme as first hearing about it. I can see it coming here in the future although to be honest most of the junkies over here dont seem to work. Another stumbling block here would be the trade unions being against it in the larger industries and government agencies etc. Cheers its a very interesting post..
    Thank you Lugosi, and welcome to the site.

    Quote Originally Posted by mammyofthree View Post
    Bela Lugosi, my husband and I are both press operators at a factory and part of our job requires us to operate a forklift. Easy to see why they wouldn't want people who are drunk or on drugs operating a forklift around a lot of people. The only ones who have an issue with it where I work are the drunks and druggies, obviously! I don't have a problem with it.
    I totally agree Mammy.
    ♥♥♥

  49. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,083
    I havbe to drug test at the dealership. That us what we need some one stoned driving a new Jeep or any customers car and having an accident. We have it in the union contract that if a tech gets hurt on the job, has a car accident they get drug tested and same forthe lot attendants. I have to drug test too. Nothing to hide so drug tests is ok for me.

  50. #50
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    275
    thank you flowergrrl.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •