Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 4529

Thread: Those Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden Thingies

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,131
    Courtney's (apparent) birth certificate, dug up by E!

    http://images.eonline.com/static/new...ertificate.pdf
    Ive been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so, it means a lot to me. ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    1,355
    Hrrmph, I'm not sure I believe that birth certificate. Better get Donald Trump on it!

    In that picture someone posted upthread, you can see the marionette lines from her nostrils down to the corners of her mouth. There is no way a 16 year old could have those**. Heck, I don't have them yet and I'm 44!




    **I am not a plastic surgeon nor do I play one on TV

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Courtney's (apparent) birth certificate, dug up by E!

    http://images.eonline.com/static/new...ertificate.pdf

    That is a very odd looking certificate. Almost too simple. I know all states have different looks to them, but it looks over simplified. Does the state of Washington certificates really look like this?
    Cindy

  4. #104
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    That is a very odd looking certificate. Almost too simple. I know all states have different looks to them, but it looks over simplified. Does the state of Washington certificates really look like this?
    I was born in MN but ours are less detailed. The one my parents got when I was born is super detailed but the one I got for my copy at the courthouse was very basic, even moreso than this one. Just has my name, dob, county and parents names. I will say the font is a little unprofessional for an official document like that. I'd be interested in seeing another WA certificate.

    Also if you printed a photocopy of mine the "void" or whatever in the background covers the whole thing, not just the top and bottom edge.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 06-30-2011 at 01:10 PM.


  5. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    652
    The type looks strange for an official document to me. My daughters ages 15 and 16 watched some of her "music" videos last night. They{ve been rolling on the floor ever since, and doing imitations. I hadnt seen the videos before. Good Lord!

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big D, Texas
    Posts
    1,470
    She's young and blond and into older guys. She should just go after Hef and cash in. Might even get a reality show out of it.

    Oh wait, that's right. They're in love.....



    .

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    769
    That birth certificate...I'd buy that it's the simple form you get for, say, I.D. for getting a job or a driver's license or something...if the font didn't look like something out of an annoying chain e-mail or a website full of bad teenage poetry...

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,446
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Courtney's (apparent) birth certificate, dug up by E!

    http://images.eonline.com/static/new...ertificate.pdf

    Uh....... Does anyone else find it odd the watermarks for the official document are missing from the central part with all the information?


    Hmmmm ? Usually the designs are all over the paper. It looks like the middle part of the paper has been whited out.


  9. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    261
    Not that this means much, but I did a search of the State of Washington's records.

    Couldn't find anything on Courtney, but I did find the parents' marriage certificate. Interestingly, it says that the mother's name was Krista Kay Odegard, not Keller. They were married November 5, 1994.
    God loves Canada - Land of the Sodomites!

  10. #110
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,178
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    Uh....... Does anyone else find it odd the watermarks for the official document are missing from the central part with all the information?


    Hmmmm ? Usually the designs are all over the paper. It looks like the middle part of the paper has been whited out.

    Yeah, I mentioned that in the post about my birth certificate. It is all over the page. I just can't get over the font. I can't imagine any government agency using that for an official document!


  11. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Laaaaaanark, Scotland
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Yeah, I mentioned that in the post about my birth certificate. It is all over the page. I just can't get over the font. I can't imagine any government agency using that for an official document!
    You know I think I might shock with this but I think its real -






    as real as her tittys
    Look what the cat dragged in

  12. #112
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    Hrrmph, I'm not sure I believe that birth certificate. Better get Donald Trump on it!

    In that picture someone posted upthread, you can see the marionette lines from her nostrils down to the corners of her mouth. There is no way a 16 year old could have those**. Heck, I don't have them yet and I'm 44!




    **I am not a plastic surgeon nor do I play one on TV
    Maybe she put on way too much foundation and it creased. Eww lol.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,131
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I was born in MN but ours are less detailed. The one my parents got when I was born is super detailed but the one I got for my copy at the courthouse was very basic, even moreso than this one. Just has my name, dob, county and parents names. I will say the font is a little unprofessional for an official document like that. I'd be interested in seeing another WA certificate.

    Also if you printed a photocopy of mine the "void" or whatever in the background covers the whole thing, not just the top and bottom edge.
    My original one was detailed, with the information written in, not typed, but it also had the official state seal. The copy I got from our state office building was very basic, also with my full name, DOB, gender, the file number and the date original birth certificate was filed. It too has an official seal, as well as the Commonwealth of PA watermark.
    Ive been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so, it means a lot to me. ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    Not that this means much, but I did a search of the State of Washington's records.

    Couldn't find anything on Courtney, but I did find the parents' marriage certificate. Interestingly, it says that the mother's name was Krista Kay Odegard, not Keller. They were married November 5, 1994.
    Interesting. I was just going to post that her mother's maiden name/initials were KKK. As to the reason why Krista Kay has two different last names, perhaps she had a previous marriage? Or, maybe the mother hated having the initials KKK and changed her surname legally later in life.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,178

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Deep in a dust bowl, Nevada
    Posts
    1,502
    After watching that, let me just say.....EEEEWWWW ICK!!!
    Aaahhhh! Springtime in southern Nevada!

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Centennial State
    Posts
    1,316
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    She looks like she's been watching porn her whole life and takes her cues from there on how to behave. She never closes her mouth or sits still, she's always sort of rubbing on him.

    She says all the "right" things, but something about her is very disturbing. I'm waiting for the tell-all book about her upbringing to come out, because I think something pretty awful has been happening to her.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    wyoming
    Posts
    548
    that was really gross to watch

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,394
    Quote Originally Posted by SelenaFan View Post
    that was really gross to watch
    I agree. She must have been going to Hooker Night School too, since all the parts of that interview when they show her walking, she's got that "'Ho Stroll" down pretty good, and also she dresses like a tramp - even while doing dishes in the kitchen?!

    And she way she was all murmuring at him while he was talking to the interview....ewww. I'm sorry - even at 16, I wasn't like that!

    Maybe a 16 years old who's had YEARS of sexual abuse would act like she does...

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post

    What the hell was that? OMG! Every scene with her looked like a porn audition. How can someone, who calls themselves a Christian, act and dress like a whore? Who is she trying to fool?
    Cindy

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I agree. She must have been going to Hooker Night School too, since all the parts of that interview when they show her walking, she's got that "'Ho Stroll" down pretty good, and also she dresses like a tramp - even while doing dishes in the kitchen?!

    And she way she was all murmuring at him while he was talking to the interview....ewww. I'm sorry - even at 16, I wasn't like that!

    Maybe a 16 years old who's had YEARS of sexual abuse would act like she does...
    "Hooker Night School"! LMAO
    Cindy

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46
    Wow !

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    320
    WOW all i can say is WOW she must have dry mouth from all the puckering in air lol

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. James Dean View Post
    There is just no way she is 16! I found this video she made on cyber bullying and she is annoying! lol

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSUQc...embedded#at=28


    She says she is 100% REAL! Go Figure!
    Wow that really is annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice_Layne View Post
    My favorite part of this video is the girl who's in line behind her when she's wearing the blue bikini. That poor sweet girl. Can't help it, that was hilarious. And sad.


    She has something in her lips, something in her cheeks, somehting in her boobs & a lot of fake hair. Those puppet lines are not natural on a 16 yr old. I think she's got cheek implants & they keep her face from smiling naturally.

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  25. #125
    I believe she is 16. My 14 year old is extremely well endowed. Family curse. Built like this courtney chick. Splash a shit ton of cheap walmart/kmart make-up on any 14 - 17 year old girl and they will look like a cheap 4 dollar barbie doll too.
    You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.

  26. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    8,204
    Marry YOUNG. The new way to go.

    Hell, by the time they're 28 you've had them for their "prime years"...and they are still 28!

    You are gonna see more and more men over 40 marrying these young girls...just to "take care" of them. That's the way of the world. Plus, life is just too goddamn stressful.

  27. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    367
    Anderson Cooper's take on the whole matter. Hahaha!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4hyt4Lkgzo
    I'm not judgmental...I just like to form an opinion early on.

  28. #128
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    He looks so much like Corey Haim...

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  29. #129
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    18,395
    I read yesterday she was a virgin on the wedding night.

    http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertain...-1226097025038
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  30. #130
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodapop View Post
    Anderson Cooper's take on the whole matter. Hahaha!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4hyt4Lkgzo
    LMHO "D-d-d-d-d-don't marry that guy"


    :arting hair:: "Oookay a little bit of an over share"

    Her breasts are rill, her marriage is rill

    Thank you! That was beautimous

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  31. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I was gonna tell you where I live, then I took an arrow in the knee
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    He looks so much like Corey Haim...
    I read this as "SHE looks so much like Corey Haim" for a second, and I lol'd.

    Can you tell I'm not fully awake?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/FujikoMine/Fujikos Pics/fujikogun.gif



  32. #132
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujicakes View Post
    I read this as "SHE looks so much like Corey Haim" for a second, and I lol'd.

    Can you tell I'm not fully awake?
    I'm only gonna worry if you actually went back to look at her again LOL

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  33. #133
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City
    Posts
    502
    Oh my lord. That was disgusting. She has to be the most annoying person EVER.
    No on 8

  34. #134
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,178
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    He looks so much like Corey Haim...
    haha! He does!


  35. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,446
    UGH! Did you see her making the sex face at him during the interview? Still don't think this gal is 16. So gross. He did have a career at one time.


  36. #136
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,178
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    UGH! Did you see her making the sex face at him during the interview? Still don't think this gal is 16. So gross. He did have a career at one time.
    I know, she was so gross. Making the pouty oooh face at him while he talked. Gross.


  37. #137
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Petaluma Ca
    Posts
    4,847
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post

    ICK

    She is truly repulsive looking

  38. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I was gonna tell you where I live, then I took an arrow in the knee
    Posts
    2,505
    Okay, I couldn't even get past half of this video.

    What the fuck is wrong with her face?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/FujikoMine/Fujikos Pics/fujikogun.gif



  39. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    UGH! Did you see her making the sex face at him during the interview? Still don't think this gal is 16. So gross. He did have a career at one time.
    And that laugh! Ugh! I wanted to smack her around a little

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  40. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    UGH! Did you see her making the sex face at him during the interview? Still don't think this gal is 16. So gross. He did have a career at one time.
    Wasn't that gross? I though she was going to go down on him right then and there.
    Cindy

  41. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Wasn't that gross? I though she was going to go down on him right then and there.
    ROFL!!!

  42. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeast, PA Farm Country!
    Posts
    1,060
    I just watched the E! interview and evertime she said 'mhmmm' it made my skin crawl!! And her facial expressions were disgusting, I agree with Buttercup! She looked like she was going to just jump his bones right there and then!
    It's a lifetime filled with tiny graces, the biggest things in the smallest places...

  43. #143
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,394
    Anyone else getting a Gay "vibe" off of Doug? My Gaydar and a few others are going off in regards to him.

  44. #144
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    18,395
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Barf!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  45. #145
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Anyone else getting a Gay "vibe" off of Doug? My Gaydar and a few others are going off in regards to him.

    Mine went off when I saw him "Green Mile" years ago. Just wasn't sure if it was the character he was playing or him.
    Last edited by Buttercup; 07-22-2011 at 10:45 PM.
    Cindy

  46. #146
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I was gonna tell you where I live, then I took an arrow in the knee
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Barf!
    Seconded!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/FujikoMine/Fujikos Pics/fujikogun.gif



  47. #147
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,567
    http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...y_stodden.html

    She said he's a tiger in bed. *HURL* In another article, a doctor examined her and said she doesn't have implants. She's "all-natural, organic".

    She said that she gets mad when people don't call her a slut. And look at this stupid ass quote: "It's kind of funny, because if a woman doesn't call me [a slut] when I walk by, I think I need to go home and redo my hair because I don't look as good as I did when they call me that," she admitted.

    Ugh!

  48. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    wyoming
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...y_stodden.html

    She said he's a tiger in bed. *HURL* In another article, a doctor examined her and said she doesn't have implants. She's "all-natural, organic".

    She said that she gets mad when people don't call her a slut. And look at this stupid ass quote: "It's kind of funny, because if a woman doesn't call me [a slut] when I walk by, I think I need to go home and redo my hair because I don't look as good as I did when they call me that," she admitted.

    Ugh!
    wtf?

  49. #149
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    1,417
    Just remember folks, this woman's age is estimated by the same fundamentalist time scale that says the earth is 10,000 years old!

  50. #150
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    On Eric's lap at Fangtasia
    Posts
    1,528
    She's an old looking 16.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •