Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3744454647 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2316

Thread: Marilyn Monroe

  1. #2251
    My point, exactly. The bone material would still be present, the dress and wig pulled tight by the elastic as the body slowly drained. "Preserved like Evita" is exactly what we wish to remember. We want her to remain eternally at peace, young, beautiful. We also wish her psychiatric issues were alleviated. But the chemistry has to happen. I am certain that someday, somebody will get a writ to open the casket for some purpose, no matter how flakey the reason (Oops, bad pun). Probably to search for Lee Harvey Oswald, but I think what we'd see would be not what we'd hope for. And whether it's in bad taste (Darn, did it again!) or not, it's on our minds, and probably on the majority of MM fans.
    Truthfully, the only person who loved her for herself was DiMaggio.

  2. #2252
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,677
    12305 5th Helena Dr. Yesterday. I am in the black pants & purple shirt, my best friend Judy is next to me.




    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tiffany; 01-07-2016 at 07:37 AM.
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  3. #2253
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1
    Hello. This is an earnest question. Having looked at all the salacious theories about the Kennedy's, mafia, FBI, and her psychiatrist's involvement in Marilyn's death, I wonder if the truth has been so hard to find because it has been right in our faces all along. Marilyn had an ex-husband who was physically abusive according to all accounts, whom she divorced on the basis of "mental cruelty". A man whom the New York Post reports was so obsessed with his ex-wife, his last words were a resolve to see her in the afterlife. A man who had an obsession with starlets (his first wife was) and also reportedly only dated women who looked like Marilyn after their divorce. This ex-husband was also violent, a drinker, vindictive, and relentless in his pursuit of her. While they were married, he was also possessive (immediately took control of her career by demanding his approval for her roles), controlling (he reportedly beat Marilyn over filming those flying-skirt scenes in the Seven Year Itch), and jealous to the point of rage (as demonstrated by the episode with him and Sinatra breaking some lady's door over the belief Marilyn was cheating on him at that location) Finally, said ex-husband had her phones tapped, she followed and when she died he took possession of her corpse and made funeral arrangements to his liking and invited only persons of his choice to the funeral. Am I crazy or would such a husband would be at least a person of interest if the death was investigated today? Did DiMaggio have an alibi at the time of her death? We know she spoke to DiMaggio's son shortly before dying. Was he verifying her location? We also know that DiMaggio desperately wanted to get back with her, not necessarily out of love but because as his first wife reports he was obsessed with possessing the most desirable woman in the world so she was his and his only. We know he was steeped in chauvinistic, violent, and above-the -law type Italian culture at the time (to be clear not all Italian culture is this way, what I am saying s that his was). Was DiMaggio the first OJ? Would anyone be surprised today if a stalking, alcoholic, abusive ex-husband became upset if the woman he yearned to possess was seeing both a Mexican film director and the damn president of the united states and his brother, the attorney general? Would seeing the woman he had to make his singing "happy birthday" to the president send such a man into a jealous rage and cause him to snap? Marilyn ordered a great big Italian meal from LaScala an hour before she died. Who was she expecting? Who did she want to feed a gourmet Italian meal? The food was delivered, who ate it? Does DiMaggio have an alibi? Almost all accounts I've read of their love are PR pieces that sweep under the rug his abusive, controlling, and jealous hounding of her. Was DiMaggio the OJ of his time?

  4. #2254
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Middle of the road
    Posts
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemone Brown View Post
    Did DiMaggio have an alibi at the time of her death? We know she spoke to DiMaggio's son shortly before dying. Was he verifying her location? We also know that DiMaggio desperately wanted to get back with her, not necessarily out of love but because as his first wife reports he was obsessed with possessing the most desirable woman in the world so she was his and his only. We know he was steeped in chauvinistic, violent, and above-the -law type Italian culture at the time (to be clear not all Italian culture is this way, what I am saying s that his was). Was DiMaggio the first OJ?
    Interesting theory.

    Marilyn's official cause of death was a barbiturate overdose, which are most often self inflicted. I would bet DiMaggio having an alibi never was never a consideration of the investigators. I don't think any stories of their marriage being abusive were even public while she was still alive. He was Joltin Joe DiMaggio, the Yankee Clipper, who would have thought of him as a wife beater? Then after she died the story most often referenced was that he sent flowers to her grave every week for 20 years. I never bought the tales of his enduring love, they weren't even married a year, it must have been bad.

    50+ years later we still can't be sure if Robert Kennedy was even in Los Angeles on that day, and he was the sitting Attorney General, so who knows who was really in and out of that house.
    Morgan

  5. #2255
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,270
    Hi everyone, We have been members since 2007, Have visited often but have only posted a few times. I have been lurking though- (something about that word makes me cringe lol) I've been reading through this thread, have read a couple of books about Marilyn and have heard/read about Marilyns pregnancies even though as far as I know, There has not been too much spoken on them other than they had ended with miscarriages..I did see in this thread that someone asked what names she had picked out- Just out of curiosity, Does anyone know if she knew the gender and if she had picked names? I've read that she had desperetly wanted children but sadly never carried to full term, But I have also read that there are a couple of women (on the web)who claim to be her daughter??? Which I thought was odd because this has not been documented in anything I have read/seen about Marilyn having living children. Have any of you heard about this?

  6. #2256
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,677
    a lot of theories including one I have heard many times of a man or 2 dressed nice walking out of Marilyn's house that day carrying a briefcase or a bag looking like a medical dr's bag. It looked suspicious at that time to perhaps a witness seeing something like that.
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  7. #2257
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uptown Whittier
    Posts
    3,910
    Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Hi everyone, We have been members since 2007, Have visited often but have only posted a few times. I have been lurking though- (something about that word makes me cringe lol) I've been reading through this thread, have read a couple of books about Marilyn and have heard/read about Marilyns pregnancies even though as far as I know, There has not been too much spoken on them other than they had ended with miscarriages..I did see in this thread that someone asked what names she had picked out- Just out of curiosity, Does anyone know if she knew the gender and if she had picked names? I've read that she had desperetly wanted children but sadly never carried to full term, But I have also read that there are a couple of women (on the web)who claim to be her daughter??? Which I thought was odd because this has not been documented in anything I have read/seen about Marilyn having living children. Have any of you heard about this?
    Nice to see you posting!

    ***

    Tiffany - You look great in that picture!

    ***

    I wonder, was she far enough along to have names for the babies or know the sex? Of course a lot of people have names they have picked out, for when they do have kids. I'm one of those women who knew I didn't want kids. Even when I was a kid I knew I didn't want any kids. I did pick out names for my imaginary kids, which changed all the time, I can't think of any of my imaginary kid names at the moment though. My mom used to tell us that she almost named us, Pitch, Coal, Jet and Basic... Since our last name was Black I thought those were pretty good. I think Pitch would have suited me.

    I didn't know Joe DiMaggio was such a hard-on... I got the impression that he was a solid, down to earth person, but sounds like he was a jerk. She seemed to have low self esteem and picked guys weren't that nice to her.

    I wonder if her drug abuse caused her to miscarry? Poor Jackie Kennedy, can you imagine... your husband cheating with the likes of Marilyn Monroe? I have heard he was a big time womanizer, and went for the blondes. They say that Jackie Kennedy was a chain smoker, so, maybe that is why she has miscarriages. Also she had one that was born a month early, and didn't survive. He had underdeveloped lungs. Doctors know so much about pre-natal care now, it's too bad they didn't know back then.

  8. #2258
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,677
    thanks Hidium!

    I doubt Marilyn had children but yes she had multiple miscarriages I'm sure due to her drug & alcohol use & stress. It would be nice if she wanted a girl.
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  9. #2259
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uptown Whittier
    Posts
    3,910
    Like Jayne Mansfield... Her daughter is on that crime show... and is a looker. She has her mother's figure, for sure and if you look at her face you can see the 'Jayne' in her.

  10. #2260
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Towson, Maryland
    Posts
    5,109
    Some rare color photographs that I found ..........

    Marilyn at a party 1953.jpg
    with TERRY MOORE & BOB MITCHUM, circa 1953.


    Marilyn pose.jpg


    ... ... ... ... Marilyn 1953.jpg


    Marilyn in black.jpg

    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Marilyn X.jpg
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

  11. #2261
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,270
    Kelt, Thank you for the add of Marilyn photos, I've never seen these! What do you think Joan was saying in that pic of her & Marilyn? Lol.....

  12. #2262
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Towson, Maryland
    Posts
    5,109
    Joan ?
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

  13. #2263
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,270
    Hi Kelt,
    you know what? What a ditz I can be, It looked like Joan Crawford to me- But on second look after you said "Joan?" I can plainly see it isn't-I think I need my eyeballs checked lol...
    Anyhow, I love the photos you added, I had never seen those before.

  14. #2264
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    12,783
    Slightly ot but worth a look and laugh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UyVgaFE8-s
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

  15. #2265
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dark and Bloody ground - Kentucky
    Posts
    1,819
    Skully, that was a good laugh.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plan.

    RIP DADDY 1/17/1925 - 5/26/2011
    RIP Momma 4/12/1930-5/13/2014

  16. #2266
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    OK - where bows and arrows are broken
    Posts
    1,833
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Slightly ot but worth a look and laugh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UyVgaFE8-s
    Thanks for the great laugh, Mr. Clean! Probably more true than some are willing to admit... goes for both genders! 😀

  17. #2267
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,677
    I don't know if this has been talked about but is anyone discussed weither or not the phone was in her hand? I do believe she may clutched the telephone and was in a tight grip; Greenson was the only person saying she was holding it & the photos it is hard to tell-only 1 I have seen; her arms are straight under the sheets
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  18. #2268
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I don't know if this has been talked about but is anyone discussed weither or not the phone was in her hand? I do believe she may clutched the telephone and was in a tight grip; Greenson was the only person saying she was holding it & the photos it is hard to tell-only 1 I have seen; her arms are straight under the sheets
    I'm not sure how reliable it is, but this Wiki page has two footnotes referenced that claim she was face down and holding the receiver:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Marilyn_Monroe
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  19. #2269
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,270
    I often wonder what MM's life would have been like if her children would have been born? Would she have stayed in show business or gone on to do other things? Hmm, Just a thought.

  20. #2270
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,677
    So as an avid fan of M&M I really don't know all specific details of her death because I heard so many different things & I can't depend on one good source. I was watching E! Mysteries & Scandals and the guy said there was nothing in her system? But she died of 'acute barbituate posioning' ?? Explain. Is this wrong?? There were empty bottles on her nightstand.

    Also a timeline too please. The maid was up doing laundry and saw Marilyn's light on and went to check on her then called Dr. Greenson. ??? Dr. Greenson came in through a window, was Marilyn stilll alive (barely) when he arrived???

    And these were sedatives in her system so unlike say heroin or something more strong, it was to make her sleep- AND could she have been saved if Marilyn's stomach was pumped perhaps??


    And what a good, reliable book that also has dirty details on her death & afterwards like in the morgue.? I know she had on a wig and a green dress. SOmething about the wig or the makeup there was inside joke between her & Marilyn's makeup artist but I can't think of what it was. And my question to any expert - why can't a body be straight out lying like she was? Are drug addicts' bodies generally contorted or balled up?? Had rigor mortis set in for Marilyn???
    Last edited by Tiffany; 06-15-2016 at 06:49 AM.
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  21. #2271
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    So as an avid fan of M&M I really don't know all specific details of her death because I heard so many different things & I can't depend on one good source. I was watching E! Mysteries & Scandals and the guy said there was nothing in her system? But she died of 'acute barbituate posioning' ?? Explain. Is this wrong?? There were empty bottles on her nightstand.

    Also a timeline too please. The maid was up doing laundry and saw Marilyn's light on and went to check on her then called Dr. Greenson. ??? Dr. Greenson came in through a window, was Marilyn stilll alive (barely) when he arrived???

    And these were sedatives in her system so unlike say heroin or something more strong, it was to make her sleep- AND could she have been saved if Marilyn's stomach was pumped perhaps??


    And what a good, reliable book that also has dirty details on her death & afterwards like in the morgue.? I know she had on a wig and a green dress. SOmething about the wig or the makeup there was inside joke between her & Marilyn's makeup artist but I can't think of what it was. And my question to any expert - why can't a body be straight out lying like she was? Are drug addicts' bodies generally contorted or balled up?? Had rigor mortis set in for Marilyn???
    Apparently she took several Nembutals and didn't report it to Dr. Greenson,who prescribed her achloral hydrate enema, which caused her to OD. And when he discovered what happened he and the housekeeper staged her suicideto escape the consequences.I got this off google because I couldn't spell the dope and they put it better than I could. I'm sure there's a lot on this thread if you would go back and read it or google it.Me? I believe she was murdered.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  22. #2272
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,826
    If it's what I'm thinking, she gave a money clip to her personal makeup artist Whitey Snyder that was inscribed " Whitey, dear.. while I'm still warm, Marilyn. "
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  23. #2273
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,677
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Apparently she took several Nembutals and didn't report it to Dr. Greenson,who prescribed her achloral hydrate enema, which caused her to OD. And when he discovered what happened he and the housekeeper staged her suicideto escape the consequences.I got this off google because I couldn't spell the dope and they put it better than I could. I'm sure there's a lot on this thread if you would go back and read it or google it.Me? I believe she was murdered.

    Is Nembutal still available???
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  24. #2274
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Is Nembutal still available???
    Apparently. https://www.drugs.com/mtm/nembutal.html
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  25. #2275
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9
    There's so many theories and speculation about MM's death that it can get pretty crazy trying to decipher fact from fiction. I found this great radio show that just finished up it's third season and really goes into all of the details to find what really caused her death. Also, there's been some great guests on their including David Marshall from the DD Group. Check it out, they just finished season 3, so there's a lot of catching up to do before season 4 in 8 weeks.

    http://goodnightmarilyn.com/radio-show/

  26. #2276
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,034
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    That said its archived and may not be current. I don't think its still available - at least not with that name.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  27. #2277
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,581
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    That said its archived and may not be current. I don't think its still available - at least not with that name.
    You're probably right.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  28. #2278
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Henrico VA
    Posts
    254
    Last edited by Drew; 07-01-2016 at 11:04 AM.

  29. #2279
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I read somewhere, wish I could remember where...Joe D, made sure there were no photo's taken of Marilyn in her death state..Plus those hands look masculine, Past photos show Marilyn had feminine hands.

  30. #2280
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,383
    totally looks like a drag queen lol

  31. #2281
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Middle of the road
    Posts
    1,671
    It's a sculpture by Italian artist Paolo Schmidlin, with some big ass hands.

    http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/marilynfuneral.asp
    Morgan

  32. #2282
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,677
    I don't know if this has been discussed here I'm not going to look through 45 pages to see but on Facebook there is a page for Marilyn & a photo of her and in this photo its a premiere or a party and shes dressed nice and if you look or even pay close attention, she has a big bruise on her arm. People were commenting drugs can do that, speculating maybe that was the work of Joe Dimaggio, barbiturates over time can cause bruising


    **they must have taken it down....**

    http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/picture...re-id107210290
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  33. #2283
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,581
    Is this it?

    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  34. #2284
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,677
    yes Cindyt. Thanks
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  35. #2285
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,581
    Welcome.

    For the record, I've always heard Joe was horribly jealous of her and did indeed abuse her. I don't know if that's true or not, just saying. But those certainly look like fingermarks to me. I've had something like them from being drunk and somebody having to hold me up to walk me home. So, who knows what was going on in her life? You can't believe everything you hear or read.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  36. #2286
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Henrico VA
    Posts
    254
    thanks

  37. #2287
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    toronto, canada ( Etobicoke)
    Posts
    3,848
    Her Happy Birthday JFK dress has sold for $4.8 million

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...n-auction.html

    Last edited by cash; 11-18-2016 at 03:28 PM.

  38. #2288
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuce Creek
    Posts
    35,581
    That link goes to ailymail.co.uk
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

  39. #2289
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    toronto, canada ( Etobicoke)
    Posts
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    That link goes to ailymail.co.uk
    I fixed it - sorry

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...n-auction.html

  40. #2290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    12,783
    That's some pricey threads.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

  41. #2291
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,452
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    That's some pricey threads.
    For one thing, it would have to come with a Certificate of Authenticity before I'd even think about paying that much for it.

    For a second thing, it would need to have her in it.
    Throwing feces.

    Just. Don't. Do. It.

  42. #2292
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    4,736
    Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Hi everyone, We have been members since 2007, Have visited often but have only posted a few times. I have been lurking though- (something about that word makes me cringe lol) I've been reading through this thread, have read a couple of books about Marilyn and have heard/read about Marilyns pregnancies even though as far as I know, There has not been too much spoken on them other than they had ended with miscarriages..I did see in this thread that someone asked what names she had picked out- Just out of curiosity, Does anyone know if she knew the gender and if she had picked names? I've read that she had desperetly wanted children but sadly never carried to full term, But I have also read that there are a couple of women (on the web)who claim to be her daughter??? Which I thought was odd because this has not been documented in anything I have read/seen about Marilyn having living children. Have any of you heard about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    Nice to see you posting!

    ***

    Tiffany - You look great in that picture!

    ***

    I wonder, was she far enough along to have names for the babies or know the sex? Of course a lot of people have names they have picked out, for when they do have kids. I'm one of those women who knew I didn't want kids. Even when I was a kid I knew I didn't want any kids. I did pick out names for my imaginary kids, which changed all the time, I can't think of any of my imaginary kid names at the moment though. My mom used to tell us that she almost named us, Pitch, Coal, Jet and Basic... Since our last name was Black I thought those were pretty good. I think Pitch would have suited me.

    I didn't know Joe DiMaggio was such a hard-on... I got the impression that he was a solid, down to earth person, but sounds like he was a jerk. She seemed to have low self esteem and picked guys weren't that nice to her.

    I wonder if her drug abuse caused her to miscarry? Poor Jackie Kennedy, can you imagine... your husband cheating with the likes of Marilyn Monroe? I have heard he was a big time womanizer, and went for the blondes. They say that Jackie Kennedy was a chain smoker, so, maybe that is why she has miscarriages. Also she had one that was born a month early, and didn't survive. He had underdeveloped lungs. Doctors know so much about pre-natal care now, it's too bad they didn't know back then.
    EXCLUSIVE: Never-before-seen pictures of secretly pregnant Marilyn Monroe, who confided to her close friend that her Let's Make Love co-star Yves Montand was the baby's father - not husband Arthur Miller...



    Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

  43. #2293
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    12,783
    Those pics are amazing. She definitely looks to be in her first trimester. Also looks very happy.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

  44. #2294
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,955
    *scratches head* You have to take the Daily Fail with a grain of salt. Also, during the filming of "The Misfits" it was well known that she was over weight.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived


  45. #2295
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,826
    Hmm, not buying this one. As far as I know she was pregnant twice, the ones that are documented at least. First in 1957 which was ectopic ,and then during the filming of Some Like It Hot and later miscarried.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  46. #2296
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dark and Bloody ground - Kentucky
    Posts
    1,819
    Marilyn Monroe Dressed in a Burlap Potato Sack, pics in link. I had never seen these, I looked around here and didn't see them. if they are, sorry.

    https://gypsy.ninja/marilyn-monroe-burlap-potato-sack/
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plan.

    RIP DADDY 1/17/1925 - 5/26/2011
    RIP Momma 4/12/1930-5/13/2014

  47. #2297
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    12,783
    She makes burlap look good.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

  48. #2298
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,826
    I had only seen the one, she could wear anything and look incredible.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  49. #2299
    Going back to my post at the top of this page, would toxicology tests on any remaining flesh or bone marrow show traces of drugs in her system.
    Once again, she's a celebrated private citizen. I don't know what kind of legal permits would be required to open her crypt at the late date.

  50. #2300
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    4,632
    It's funny she was a size 16 and considered a sex symbol, today she would be called fat and plus sized.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •