Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Monroe

Hi everyone- this is my first forum post! I have loved FAD for it seems like forever, but have been a Marilyn Monroe fan even longer than that!
    I wholeheartedly agree with BetsyBrett and Luther on the recommendation of the book by The DD Group. I have read it and it makes the circumstances very clear and plausible. I am actually a member of the group (located online in Yahoo Groups) that wrote the book. The members are pretty much all still there but the boards have been fairly quiet since the book was published. I suppose when you have evaluated all of the possibilities and exhausted all of the avenues, there's not much left to discuss! Anyhow, the group is still open for anyone who's interested. I was not a member when the book was published- I found the group through another MM fansite that I am a member of.
    I should mention that I am not getting any compensation for this post, LOL!!! But I do know the author of the book, David Marshall, and I will say that he is absolutely NOT full of shit! And the group's heart is in the right place by putting their research together for the book- they did not do it to get rich or famous, like some authors that claim to have the "Final Truth and Revelation."
    Erin, your theory is very close to what the DD Group came up with. You should definitely read this book!
    And to the poster above me, to assume that Marilyn died as a publicity stunt is freaking ridiculous.
    Chat on, Fellow Death Hags!
    Holly

Quote Originally Posted by erin View Post
    I think that Greenson was so distraught about losing the patient that brought him success and notoriaty, he had Mrs. Murray give Marilyn a barbituate enema in the hopes of making Marilyn believe she was about to overdose on sleeping pills, thus making her believe she still needed Greenson.
    I take it that Mrs. Murray was also a "trusted friend" of Marilyn, rather than being a mere "housekeeper?"

I say this because, speaking for myself, when Merry Maids drops by, "administer enema" is most assuredly not on their to-do list.

So I'm guessing that Mrs. Murray exerted at least some influence over Marilyn in order to talk her into an enema ("I need an enema? Why?").

Because, for me, a houseguest making a little frowny-face of concern and informing me "What you need....is an enema" and then suggesting that they be put in charge of the undertaking is going to be interpreted as a plaintive request to be propelled out the front door (or nearest window, whichever) and immediately crossed off my Christmas card list.

Of course, that's just me. And I do understand that others may be quite casual about allowing access to their, um, access.
    Last edited by ST Moron; 10-08-2007 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Changing "we" to "they."

LOL!! yes, marilyn trusted mrs. murray, and murray did actually live in the house with marilyn. she had her own room, bathroom, etc. it was common back then, also, to have enamas taken regularly, and alot of times they were laced with barbituates. my personal opinion is that the fatal enema was administered after marilyn had dozed off from the nembutal.
    [SIZE=3]Erin[/SIZE]

my personal opinion is that the fatal enema was administered after marilyn had dozed off from the nembutal.
    So a "sneak enema" was administered while Marilyn was unconscious ?

I can't claim to know very much about enemas, but is administering one to someone who is asleep such a hot idea? Or is this common practice?

to be honest, i don't know. i do think that it was sort of a sneak attack, and even if marilyn was consious enough to know what was going on, she was too drugged to do anything about it. she had taken the sleeping pills earlier in the evening/ night, and we all know she took some pretty hefty doses.
    [SIZE=3]Erin[/SIZE]

to be honest, i don't know. i do think that it was sort of a sneak attack, and even if marilyn was consious enough to know what was going on, she was too drugged to do anything about it.
    You know, that's probably the biggest thing I would hate (and fear) about being famous: given enough fame, money, and time, the people around you start treating you like a piece of meat.

And in poor Marilyn's case, it sounds like they were doing it quite literally.

Wow...@_@

Quote Originally Posted by relander View Post
    Right, then this is the right place for that!
    I think you know what I meant. I've been a fan for 20 years I have given alot of thought to all this. It is still interesting to me, but it's just one of those things we'll probably never know the truth about.
    Last edited by harlow1137; 10-08-2007 at 12:04 PM.

On another thread there were some who were wondering about death scene phots. boy are they hard to find, but i did find a page with a photo of her room after they took her out. there is also an aerial view of her house. it is outlined in red, but they outlined the wrong house. her's is the one to the immediate right. i know, i have been there.http://www.franksreelreviews.com/sho...ilynmonroe.htm
    Last edited by erin; 10-09-2007 at 10:23 AM.
    [SIZE=3]Erin[/SIZE]

Can someone tell me why Scott has not done a page on MM?

His exact words, "Too much information!!" It would taked months to do a write up on her.
    [SIZE=3]Erin[/SIZE]

I've always thought she was silenced....enema being the way of death... Marilyn was starting to get better... she had slimmed down, bought her first house, was in charge of her career...her friends thought that she was better than she had been in years.
    I always found this to be sad that the last posed photo she did was with her friend Photographer George Barris...he didnt know he had one last picture left in his camera but she told him to aim the camera at him... - Its a sweet pic dont you think?

Also, look up Allan Abbott. He assisted in the enbalming of Marilyn's body, and was in the funeral business for many years.

I looked up Allan Abbott and found some interesting tidbits at this link:

http://www.abbottandhast.com/mmfuneral.html

Good stuff. Thanks for the link.

Hi Everybody!

I'm finally here.

Allan Abbott actually gave me one of Marilyn's hairs!

Hi David
    “If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

to be honest, i don't know. i do think that it was sort of a sneak attack, and even if marilyn was consious enough to know what was going on, she was too drugged to do anything about it. she had taken the sleeping pills earlier in the evening/ night, and we all know she took some pretty hefty doses.
    This theory I have to say has crossed my mind the most, can you imagine her seeing what was happening but being helpless to stop it? I suppose this was her destiny, to be young and beautiful for eternity. There's a song by Bethany Dillon called (Beautiful), it is the ultimate Marilyn Monroe song. If you consider yourself a fan you MUST hear this song.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrianne View Post
    I looked up Allan Abbott and found some interesting tidbits at this link:

http://www.abbottandhast.com/mmfuneral.html

LupeVelez and I had luch with Allan, and he told us the "surgical procedure" story. It is actually how he came to be in posession of Marilyn's hair. After the procedure was done, they had to throw the extra skin away. The skin contained some of the hair. Allan had wanted a momento for his wife, so he got into that trash can and got out her falsies (I bet you thought he went for the skin, you nasty kids!). The hair had stuck to the falsies. Allan has kept most of the hair throughout the years, and he gave Lupe one of them when we visited. How cool is that?!
    [SIZE=3]Erin[/SIZE]

Erin,
    Where did you find the story about the hair? I went to the site (abbottandhast) but didn't see that.

he told it to me first hand, allan abbott did.
    [SIZE=3]Erin[/SIZE]

Red face

OK, my theory on how Marilyn died. Keep in mind that I have been obsessed with marilyn for more than 20 years now, and I have thought about this ALOT!

It's pretty common knowledge that Marilyn kept Eunice Murray as a housekeeper. What many don't know is that Mrs. Murray was in the employ of Dr. Ralph Greenson, Marilyn's physchiatrist. Greenson was clearly obsessed with marilyn, and regularly kept her as his only patient, and frequently had her in his house to "see how a normal family lived". Mrs. Murray was planted at Marilyn's house by Greenson so he could keep tabs on his patient at all times.

Marilyn, in my opinion, had realized that the people she was surrounding herself with were only holding her back, and she was determined to get better. So one day she decided to not see Greenson anymore, and she even fired Mrs. Murray the day Marilyn died. I think that Greenson was so distraught about losing the patient that brought him success and notoriaty, he had Mrs. Murray give Marilyn a barbituate enema in the hopes of making Marilyn believe she was about to overdose on sleeping pills, thus making her believe she still needed Greenson. What Greenson didn't know was that Marilyn's internist, Hyman Engleberg had given Marilyn a prescription for Nembutal (or am I getting it backward) and she had taken several that night. The chloryl hydrate that was in the enema had mixed with the Nembutal and killed her. I do believe her death was acciental in that respect. Mrs. Murray flipped out and called Greenson. He hurried over and together they tried to make it look like a suicide. Greenson broke Marilyn's bedroom window to try to make it look like they had to enter her room from it (as they said her door was locked), and they disposed of the enema's equipment (Murray's son simply threw the garbage in a trash can that was not located at Marilyn's home), Mrs. Murray washed the sheets to get rid of the evidence of an enema (she was found doing laundry at the time the police first arrived), and they positioned her in a way that would be consistant with an overdose suicide. They know she was postioned because there was lividity on the opposite side of her body than where she was found. It wasn't as pronounced as the lividity on her face where she was found laying becasue she had been moved before it could take hold.

So after my long winded theory, the bottom line is that I think Marilyn was accidentally killed by Greenson and Murray, becasue he couldn't fathom being with out the celebrity Marilyn brought him.

Now, as for the Kennedy's involvement, I do not believe they had anything to do with her death but they definately DID cover things up after she was gone. There is the red diary that went mising, that supposedly contained notes of Marilyn's conversations with both Jack and Bobby. Peter Lawford (JFK's Bro in law) was also a friend to Marilyn, but was loyal to the Kennedy's. I think it was he who went to Marilyn's house to recover the diary, even before he died, because he (and supposedly Bobby) were seen at her house earlier that day. When they found she died, they jumped at the chance to "clean house" to protect them from any scandal.

OK, I'm done. Sorry to be so long
    Years ago I saw an old Doctor on TV wwho had been involved with her autopsy and he said that she had marks from being given an enema and he also believed that she had been given a drug enema. I dated a Fed for a while and he said that MM had be telling people she was going to go public with her affairs with the Kennedy brothers and he said that he always felt that they had shut her up. That poor woman had so many things in her life that made her a mess. I don;t think we will ever know why she really died, accidentally or suicde or murder. I can buy you therory very easy because he shrink was really possessive of her.

I saw a photo of her in the morgue on the slab somewhere and they had made a comment of how upset she would have been about her breast going so flat. I cannot remember where I saw it but i will becuase I won't be able to sleep until I do lol

Erin,
    That's an amazing story, for some reason and I suppose like the rest of us her death is just so interesting. The sad part is she was about to turn a corner in her life and just like that it's over, what a damn shame. I believe if she lived she would have developed in to a great serious actress. Not suggesting that I didn't appreciate her acting skills but she was just scratching the surface.

Marilyn Monroe Biopic

Why hasn't there been a serious, Oscar caliber movie about her life? Was there one and I'm out of the loop?

i agree w/ erin, i am another huge marilyn fan, ever since i was a small girl, she died on my birthday, tho it was 6 yrs before i was born~ i used to collect everything marilyn i could find, but had to let it go, since my 34+ yr stevie nicks collection took over, tho i still have a few momentos in my bedroom of her including the marilyn phone that anna nicole had on the "anna nicole" reality show~ of all the books & things i could find out, i think erin hit the nail on the head~ i also saw the show w/ the autopsy guy & saw about the enema~ it is sad that so many wanted a peice of her~ she was 1 of the most beautiful women i have ever seen & i would love to have seen her grow old & still make movies~ she will be forever in my heart , every time i hear "candle in the wind" i tear up~ she was & forever will be the hottest of all hollywood babes!!!~

Wow, that would have to cover a lot of territory. Just covering all her relationships would take 8 hours. It could be done but it would have to be a mini-series to do right.

I'm sorry, but haven't we seen enough bio pics on this broad already?

I don't think I've ever seen a screen bio based on the life of a screen star produced I've ever really liked. Something like Mommie Dearest was pure camp, so I'll give that one a pass. I do tend to enjoy the films more when they are centered around events or scandals. Hollywoodland & The Cat's Meow were Passable, but I would really like to see a film produced on The Paul Bern scandal. There have just been too many terrible star bios made to make me consider them, though I did like Cate Blanchett as Hepburn in The Aviator.......

Certainly the exception but not the rule.

I agree with Erin 100%

I know Erin personaly and she told me alot of things I din't really know about Marilyn.

Hi MarK!

Didn't take you long to find this site! Welcome aboard! The Marilyn hair happened like this. Marilyn wore falsies. Not because she needed bigger boobs but, as she grew older her breasts sagged. She had some fabric falsies made with nipples showing to wear over her bra so it would look like she wasn't wearing a bra. Her family brought the falsies along with her gown for her preparation. The autopsy ruined her breasts and the undertaker tried to use the falsies to make her look normal again. One of the senior directors of the funeral home came in and saw Marilyn with the pathetic looking boobs and reached in and snatched the falsies out and tossed them in the trash. She then proceeded to stuff Marilyn's dress with prep cotton. Also Marilyns neck was sagging badly. So Allan Abbott held her up as they cut a portion of the back of her neck off and tightened her up. The hair was tossed in the same garbage pail as the falsies. Allan retrieved the falsies as a souvineer for his wife and the glob of hair was an added bonus. He traded aproximately 1/2 of the wad of hair for her first contract she signed as Marilyn Monroe. The rest he has parted with hair by hair over the years until he has been left with only less than six. One of which I got from him. Signed with a note of authenticity. I have it framed under a magnifying glass.
    Last edited by LupeVelez; 10-14-2007 at 10:35 PM.

marilyn monroe

hi, im new to the site and from england. i definately think marilyn was murdered and the kennedys, the house keeper and doctor all knew what was going on.

What up David. Thank you very much.

Guest Guest

But why would it be when she's dozing?? I mean she was dieting right? one way to lose weight is a colon cleansing...a colonic....as far as no pills found in her system...if she took a ton of pills as theorized there would be something left in her stomach...digestion ceases at the time of death...I like your theory being she was indeed dieting it does make sense...but alas I guess none of us will ever really know what happened

I do wonder

why it is so easy for some to believe there is suspicious activity involved in one celebrity's death, but not in another. Not to be O.T. but I too read alot about celebrity deaths, both suspicious and not. I am convinced also MM's death was an OD by the hand(s) of others, accidental, and also covered up badly by more than a few people, all with their own agenda's. There are too many suspicious facts to think otherwise, at least for me.

There are other celebrity's who died suspiciously, but those theories are dismissed as tinfoil-hat type fodder. I wonder what the difference is?

There's another book that is quite interesting. It's called "Cursum Perficio: Marilyn Monroe's Brentwood Hacienda". It has quite a few pics of the inside of her house. I went there one time and the gate was opened. I only had the nerve to take a picture of the garage (which is what you see directly from the street). I then backed into a mobile basketball hoop placed in the road opposite the house, so I guess I got mine.

HUGE Marilyn & Elvis fan here too, welcome joplinfrk!!

I don't know if I believe the enema theory. I do know that there was a ticket issued to Bobby Kennedy only a few blocks away from Marilyn's house that night that she died. Kennedy cover up? YES. She did have an affair with both JFK and RFK, she did know a lot about their business and they didn't like it. There was a recording of her threatening the Kennedy's with a press conference right before she died. Do I think that the Kennedy's had her offed? I am not sure. I don't think that RFK did anything to stop her from taking drugs and being depressed. I think that he and JFK were very smart men. What do you do with a depressed, historically suicidal, obsessed women? Feed her crap until she takes way to much meds to kill her pain and maybe kill herself.

As far as her attempts at suicide. Each time it was because she had lost a baby. She had MANY miscarriages (back then even a stillborn baby was considered a miscarriage) Once when she committed herself she was over 5 months pregnant when the baby died and they induced her. She never was able to see, hold, name nor bury her children that she so desperately wanted. ALL of her marriages failed because of the fact she could not carry a baby to term. Wouldn't you want to end it all as well.

Even if you think that there was no murder, no cover up you have to look at the ambulance driver and the EMT that both gave sworn statements about picking up a LIVE Marilyn, she died in route to the hospital and they brought her back. They also stated that the good Dr. Greenson was already there when they picked Marilyn up the first time. Makes you wonder how long he had been there and what he and that Mommy Dearest of a housekeeper had been doing to her.

She was broken. No one helped her. Everyone used her. There were many, many people that lead her by hand to death.

Creepy when you think about Marilyn in relation to Anna Nicole, and many other celebs that have a hoard of people around them feeding into their depression, and weaknesses.

P.S. I LOVE the story Scott did on Elvis. I was just telling a friend about the loon who ran into and killed those girls at the gates of Graceland right after Elvis death. Check it out if you haven't read it!

Dead Marilyn photos

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and enjoy reading all of your posts. I remembered seeing pictures of Marilyn's dead body in her bed and in the morgue somewhere on the internet. I have searched and searched and finally found them. There is one picture (kind of blurry) of Marilyn in the bed, and two of her on the slab in the morgue. If you would like to see them click on the following link. The link will take you to a page with info about Marilyn. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on one of the two update links. The first update link takes you to the picture of Marilyn dead in her bed. The second takes you to the two pictures of her in the morgue. As always, be warned and proceed with caution, the pictures could be disturbing.

www.franksreelreviews.com/shorttakes/marilynmonroe.htm

Quote Originally Posted by LupeVelez View Post
    Didn't take you long to find this site! Welcome aboard! The Marilyn hair happened like this. Marilyn wore falsies. Not because she needed bigger boobs but, as she grew older her breasts sagged. She had some fabric falsies made with nipples showing to wear over her bra so it would look like she wasn't wearing a bra. Her family brought the falsies along with her gown for her preparation. The autopsy ruined her breasts and the undertaker tried to use the falsies to make her look normal again. One of the senior directors of the funeral home came in and saw Marilyn with the pathetic looking boobs and reached in and snatched the falsies out and tossed them in the trash. She then proceeded to stuff Marilyn's dress with prep cotton. Also Marilyns neck was sagging badly. So Allan Abbott held her up as they cut a portion of the back of her neck off and tightened her up. The hair was tossed in the same garbage pail as the falsies. Allan retrieved the falsies as a souvineer for his wife and the glob of hair was an added bonus. He traded aproximately 1/2 of the wad of hair for her first contract she signed as Marilyn Monroe. The rest he has parted with hair by hair over the years until he has been left with only less than six. One of which I got from him. Signed with a note of authenticity. I have it framed under a magnifying glass.
    I don't know which version is true, but MARILYN as most of her fans know
    had asked (a good 10 yrs earlier) her longtime make-up man WHITEY SNYDER to make her up should she die before he (did). According to the book [SIZE=3]GODDESS[/SIZE] by ANTHONY SUMMERS, it was WHITEY SNYDER and MARILYN'S dresser MARGIE who took care of getting the body ready for the funeral. To simulate a set of bosoms where there was no longer any semblance of one, the two tore up a regular honest to god pillow and stuffed the contents into a brassiere until it looked right. MARILYN'S hair was in such lousy condition that after consulting with MARILYN'S half sister BERENICE they used a wig that had been made for her when she had made [SIZE=3]THE MISFiTS[/SIZE] 2 years earlier. MARGIE had suggested to the sister that MARILYN loved a particular green PUCCI dress and that was used for her burial clothing. The dress in question can be seen in the photographs of MARILYN from her press conference in Mexico City from February 1962. WHITEY did MARILYN'S make-up. WHITEY also married MARGIE two years later. I've read this same account elsewhere; the other one above is news to me.

Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    Hello my fellow death hags! I'm new to the site and new to the NY area so you guys are my only friends (sheading a tear). But, I digress....I know it's been brought up a million times before, but what is the general concensus (I hope I spelled that right) about the death of Marilyn? Do you all think the Kennedys expidited her departure? My gut tells me it was NOT a suicide. Just making conversation. Say, are there any other Joplin and Elvis freaks out there, too?

I am the ULTIMATE ELVIS OBSESSED DEATH HAG!!!!! LOVE HIM

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    I don't know which version is true, but MARILYN as most of her fans know
    had asked (a good 10 yrs earlier) her longtime make-up man WHITEY SNYDER to make her up should she die before he (did). According to the book [SIZE=3]GODDESS[/SIZE] by ANTHONY SUMMERS, it was WHITEY SNYDER and MARILYN'S dresser MARGIE who took care of getting the body ready for the funeral. To simulate a set of bosoms where there was no longer any semblance of one, the two tore up a regular honest to god pillow and stuffed the contents into a brassiere until it looked right. MARILYN'S hair was in such lousy condition that after consulting with MARILYN'S half sister BERENICE they used a wig that had been made for her when she had made [SIZE=3]THE MISFiTS[/SIZE] 2 years earlier. MARGIE had suggested to the sister that MARILYN loved a particular green PUCCI dress and that was used for her burial clothing. The dress in question can be seen in the photographs of MARILYN from her press conference in Mexico City from February 1962. WHITEY did MARILYN'S make-up. WHITEY also married MARGIE two years later. I've read this same account elsewhere; the other one above is news to me.

both accounts are true, except for the pillow part. it was prep cotton that they put in marilyn's bra. we heard it straight form the man who assisted. as for marilyn asking whitey to do her makeup, that is also very true. she actually gave him, as a gift, a money clip with the inscription," whitey, dear, while i'm still warm."
    [SIZE=3]Erin[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by It'sjustme View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and enjoy reading all of your posts. I remembered seeing pictures of Marilyn's dead body in her bed and in the morgue somewhere on the internet. I have searched and searched and finally found them. There is one picture (kind of blurry) of Marilyn in the bed, and two of her on the slab in the morgue. If you would like to see them click on the following link. The link will take you to a page with info about Marilyn. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on one of the two update links. The first update link takes you to the picture of Marilyn dead in her bed. The second takes you to the two pictures of her in the morgue. As always, be warned and proceed with caution, the pictures could be disturbing.

It's so hard to see--is Marilyn facing away from or towards the camera in the photo?

I agree with the enema. My theory is a little different. That enema was meant for castro that Marilyn got. The whole story is long but it starts with San Giancanna and the kennedy's screwing him after he helped them win the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathyf View Post
    I agree with the enema. My theory is a little different. That enema was meant for castro that Marilyn got. The whole story is long but it starts with San Giancanna and the kennedy's screwing him after he helped them win the election.
    Totally agree...i remember watching a programme about marilyns last few months... that she had visited Cal Neva Resort with Frank sinatra & was seen in the presence of San Giancanna.
    She was totally wasted - one of Sans men was asked to spy on monroe & photograph. One of the pictures he took showed either Monroe being raped by San or "being rode". He personally thought it was the first one as she didnt look withit. He showed the pics to san who then destroyed them.
    I remember feeling sick from listening to this man as you could tell he wasnt lying. Was this originally going to be evidence to blackmail monroe?
    Eddie fisher (im sure it was him) mentioned performing at the club around that time & saying Monroe wasnt seductive,,,that she was humped over the table drooling not with it at all while he was performing.
    Does tie in with her being in a state at the time...was she drugged by them or did she go over board with her pills??

Joan Crawford and Marilyn Monroe

This story is almost too good to be true. From her psychiatrist
    "Film legend MARILYN MONROE went to bed with fellow actress JOAN CRAWFORD - but the lesbian sexual experience only reaffirmed her attraction to men.
    Monroe left the WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BABY JANE? beauty gasping for more liaisons, much to the SOME LIKE IT HOT star's chagrin.
    Monroe described the encounter herself in conversations taped by her psychiatrist DOCTOR RALPH GREENSON, recordings which were obtained by the Los Angeles Times newspaper from former prosecutor JOHN MINER, who helped investigate her death.
    Monroe said, "We went to Joan's bedroom... Crawford had a gigantic orgasm and shrieked like a maniac.
    "Next time I saw Crawford she wanted another round. I told her straight I didn't much enjoy doing it with a woman."

Yes, I read about it in PEOPLE magazine a couple years ago.

It'd be funny if someone dragged out a supposed "sex tape" considering how modern techonology was back then.

Wow, thats an awesome picture of her!!

I have heard this before and Crawford definately liked the ladies and I can't imagine she would take the rejection gracefully

Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    I have heard this before and Crawford definately liked the ladies and I can't imagine she would take the rejection gracefully
    i doubt that there was any doubt which of those two would be butch and who would be the fem in that relationship. but hey, gotta admire crawford's taste in the ladies.

Talking Went and visited Marilyn today (NOW WITH PICTURES)

So today I was in Westwood and I found myself at the Westwood Village Memorial Park. The first person I found was Don Knotts and then Mel Torme. Made my way around to the wall crypts. Found Marilyn's spot. I could see lipstick impressions next to her name. (The work of drag queens for sure ) I sat there for awhile...then after a few minutes I noticed a single security guard had pulled up and was just watching me from his car.

I then proceed on and found Natalie Wood and Robert Conte. I gotta go back with a directory. That place is like a who's who in Hollywood. Producers, writers, all kinds of behind the scenes people.

And then there are the graves from the early 1900s. Those are cool too!!! I saw one marker that just read, Baby Henry. I had to stop an give Baby Henry a moment of silence.

Anyhow...that was my trip to the cemetery today.

Last edited by SistaSara; 10-25-2007 at 12:51 AM.

Hope you said Hi to her for me!
    "I am not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful."
    -Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by It'sjustme View Post
    The first update link takes you to the picture of Marilyn dead in her bed. The second takes you to the two pictures of her in the morgue. As always, be warned and proceed with caution, the pictures could be disturbing.

Thanks for those pics! I've never seen that pic of Marilyn dead in her bed before...