Thread: Cartel Chainsaw Beheading

Cartel Chainsaw Beheading

I am not sure if it goes in the right forum but I found this gory video about two guys being beheaded by the drug cartel guys.

(Video removed)

It goes to show you that working for the Cartel is like having a death wish because it always ends pretty brutal!
    Last edited by SomeChick; 01-21-2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Video removed as it violated the FAQ.
    "Good things come to these who wait"- unknown

They seem very calm!!!! I would have been lsoing it! So what did they do wrong ? Wow...I feel bad for the one guy he just sees it coming and the guy starts hacking away ! So who is the girl on the web site on the rotessrie thing?

I think they were under the influence of drugs. Supposedly the cartel members drugged them then beheaded them. I would have lost my mind screaming and kicking! Apparently they either lost a load of drugs or snitched to the authorities about the cartel. I am not clear on the fact. I am amazed at how they killed the guy with a chainsaw then they killed the another guy with a hunting knife- beheading their heads off with both weapons!

I have no idea who is the girl on the roast thing.

Yeah it was pretty amazing and even the one guy as he gets his head cut off with the chainsaw is like very clam even as his arm gets cut by the chainsaw...and the weird part is he kind of looks up at the guy approaching with the knife and if you look close kind of just faces it...dude I would have have died of fright alone!!! Anyone know what happend to the poor girl on that thing roating on a fire ?? Note to self...Mexico is off the list....

shit Kitty Kat..you think we will be in trouble for commenting now!!! I scared!

Lisamarie- is this link not approperiate for this forum? I wasn't sure if it was against the rules? It has been a while since I posted here. My boyfriend saw it at his work (he works in a prison and his boss showed it to the employees) and had to show it to me this morning!

As for the girl, you could dig around. This site is used for professionals in medical and criminal justice field. Apparently it's the best site. Lot of Police and Medical professionals use this site.

The depths of human cruelty and depravity never cease to amaze me.
    C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Thunderstorm.gif C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Freezing-Rain-and-Snow.gif

Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    The depths of human cruelty and depravity never cease to amaze me.
    I agree with this statement.

I think i would rather get it with the chainsaw than have my head hacked off with a hunting knife,for that matter i would rather be cutting with the chainsaw, the knife is way too much work.
    Those are my principles.If you don't like them,I have others.

-Groucho Marx-

Quote Originally Posted by Vtwin View Post
    I think i would rather get it with the chainsaw than have my head hacked off with a hunting knife,for that matter i would rather be cutting with the chainsaw, the knife is way too much work.
    I agree. The first guy who got the chainsaw got the merciful end possible. I feel bad for the second guy though. It must be pretty painful. I think he was trying to breathe and the blood went into the lungs.

something about their demeanor just made it more bearable to watch.

as much as I love gore I just cant watch x

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    something about their demeanor just made it more bearable to watch.
    Well the knife part was not bearable for sure! I was told by my boyfriend that he could hear the guy trying to catch a breathe or coughing on blood. (I am deaf so I obviously can not hear the disturbing noises)

Quote Originally Posted by discod View Post
    as much as I love gore I just cant watch x
    You can bet that I didn't really go back to sleep this morning before my classes!!!

I've seen worse. A lot worse.
    Do not knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I've seen worse. A lot worse.
    Worse than Nick (The solider?) beheading and this one?

Of course i had to hang around that web site and watch all the other gory shit...Thanks Kitty!
    Those are my principles.If you don't like them,I have others.

-Groucho Marx-

Quote Originally Posted by Vtwin View Post
    Of course i had to hang around that web site and watch all the other gory shit...Thanks Kitty!
    I did surf the site for bit before school. I am amazed at the depravity and cruelness of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty-Kat View Post
    Actually, Nick Berg wasn't a soldier at all, but a contractor to was just there (in Iraq)... that kind of made it even more chilling to me somehow. This guy, he could've been anyone, he never signed up to be a part of a war or anything; he was just... there.

Maybe it's wrong to say this, but for me, I'd have to say no... this wasn't as bad as Nick Berg's beheading. I have no idea why; the gore factor was there and everything... It's not that it isn't disturbing, but I thought the NB video was just SO disturbing... I mean that one just stayed with me for a very long time for some reason. This one, while horrific, probably won't give me the nightmares the Berg video did... just my opinion, of course.

I hope I'm never at a place when watching something like this doesn't bother me! I know I've become desensitized about a great many things, but watching two men being butchered like that, it's almost surreal. And, as bothersome as it is, I'd be a lot more bothered if it didn't affect me, I'm sure.

Also, I think if I had to go (and lose my head in the process) I'd rather have been the first one... can you imagine being the other one, and knowing, just really knowing, you are absolute toast... my god, it just doesn't get worse than that!

I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Over yonder *directional point to accompany*
    I cannot get the site to play the movie. If I click the photo with the pointer hand it just recycles back to the same screen. Is there something that I am not seeing?

When platform shoes would do a world of good.

Quote Originally Posted by tuesdays_jupiter View Post
    I cannot get the site to play the movie. If I click the photo with the pointer hand it just recycles back to the same screen. Is there something that I am not seeing?
    Scroll down and there's a video on the bottom of the post.

Nick Berg was long dead when his body was decapitated.
    Suck it.

FYI, contractors are all retired special forces personnel rehired by the government to "work" in hostile areas. They used to be called mercenaries.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - M. Gandhi

I am trying this again because it aparntly didn't go through the first time. FYI Contractors are all retired special forces personnel rehired by the government to "Work" in hostile areas. They used to be called mercenaries
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Nick Berg was long dead when his body was decapitated.
    Really? I didn't know that.

Yes, There's a thread on here somewhere with a video of two monsters torturing and murdering a poor man way out to hell and gone in the woods. It's not as gory, but it's the psychological thing that got me, I guess, more than the chainsaw beheading.
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-01-2011 at 05:59 PM.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Some things are better left unseen. I just can't bear to watch it.

Well the knife part was not bearable for sure! I was told by my boyfriend that he could hear the guy trying to catch a breathe or coughing on blood. (I am deaf so I obviously can not hear the disturbing noises)
    I actually watched it without sound, maybe that's why it wasn't as disturbing to me.

Yes, There's a thread on here somewhere with a video of two monsters torturing and murdering a poor man way out to hell and gone in the woods. It's not as gory, but it's the psychological thing that got me, I guess, more than the chainsaw beheading.
    I've seen that one. Horrible. Definitely more psychologically disturbing than this one.
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-01-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs? Evil bastards.
    C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Thunderstorm.gif C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Freezing-Rain-and-Snow.gif

Worse than Nick (The soldier?) beheading and this one?
    A new trend in this extremely violent drug wars in Mexico seems to be that they not just behead their victims, but also skin them. In this video a woman is beheading a member of the Zeta-cartel with a machete, afterwards they skin his face off. (WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC! DEFINITELY NOT WORK SAFE!)

http://www.denunciando.com/6044926-mensaje2.html

In another video a man that is still alive is hanging upside down and they cut off his testicles and penis before they behead him, that video also has a soundtrack with Mariachi music...

Good God. I need to go watch something with puppies in it to cleanse the palate after that.

Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    Good God. I need to go watch something with puppies in it to cleanse the palate after that.
    Definitely. I need a lot of happy puppies or rainbows!

I've seen that one. Horrible. Definitely more psychologically disturbing than this one.
    See, I don't mind blood or decomp, but don't give me any shit or puke or torture--especially animal cruelty. (((Cindy shudders)))

The Afghan one where the Russian soldier got his throat cut was more brutal IMHO.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

"When they start burning books, in the end, they will also burn people." - Heiner, 19th century German poet.
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Hubs boss shot him this in an email. He came home and showed it to me saying "This will probably mess you up.". I watched it and I have to say it really didn't effect me that much. Yes, it was bad, and yes, I felt for the guys. The second one to die was just so resigned to his fate that when the chainsaw hit his arm he wasn't really phased. I guess I've seen so much on video and online that I'm a bit desensitized to it all.
    Aaahhhh! Springtime in southern Nevada!

I regret watching that one but not troubled by it. If it were Osama Bin Laden getting de-nogginized, I'd be beating on the replay button like a rented car.
    "THIS, IS WALTER."

It wasent the worst I have seen...its an odd video because they are so calm ..I would be freaking out..they had to be drugged...as for the link someone will let you know and take it down from FAD...Nick Berg was worse to me because I really dont think up until the last min he knew he was going to die like that. As for beheading I think the noises the body makes are what is so freaky..there is all this time even after the throat has been slit the brain knows whats going on and is demanding air ..

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    The Afghan one where the Russian soldier got his throat cut was more brutal IMHO.
    I thought it was Chechnya. The one in which the Russians head is being stepped on when they plunge a dagger into his throat and cut away and you can here him gurgling while blood sprays everywhere? That was the worst decap Ive ever watched.
    Suck it.

I thought it was Chechnya. The one in which the Russians head is being stepped on when they plunge a dagger into his throat and cut away and you can here him gurgling while blood sprays everywhere? That was the worst decap Ive ever watched.
    That sounds really horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    It wasent the worst I have seen...its an odd video because they are so calm ..I would be freaking out..they had to be drugged...as for the link someone will let you know and take it down from FAD...Nick Berg was worse to me because I really dont think up until the last min he knew he was going to die like that. As for beheading I think the noises the body makes are what is so freaky..there is all this time even after the throat has been slit the brain knows whats going on and is demanding air ..
    Lisa, someone else told me that my link was fine. I know it's not the worst I've seen either but their calmness is pretty disturbing. My boyfriend and I think they were drugged out of their minds because there is no way you can do this calmly without drugs. I would have screamed and kicked like a bitch.

Body is an amazing thing- it knows when one of the parts are lost. Freaky.

That's the one. I am sure it was before Chechnya though, Mujaheddin in Afghanistan?. Faces of death series if I recall properly.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

"When they start burning books, in the end, they will also burn people." - Heiner, 19th century German poet.
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Ahhhh. My brain hurts..." Watch? Don't watch. Watch? Don't watch."

Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post
    Ahhhh. My brain hurts..." Watch? Don't watch. Watch? Don't watch."
    Hey, I love the avatar--who didn't love that show-classic tv.
    "THIS, IS WALTER."

Quote Originally Posted by Klopek View Post
    Hey, I love the avatar--who didn't love that show-classic tv.
    Lol. Thanks. Sophia is the shit.

I see you're on the fence about watching the DE-NOGGIN video. I looked at it this way, even though the scene in "Casino" where Joe Pesche "Tommy" and his brother are beaten to death is not real- it was still realistic enough to prepare me for this. If you're not sure, don't watch- some people never get over it. I might watch it again, maybe not.

I'd rather have my head lopped of than endure what the guy who ran over John Gotti's had to endure.
    "THIS, IS WALTER."

Quote Originally Posted by tuesdays_jupiter View Post
    Me, too. *shrugs shoulders* Oh, well, I really didn't want to watch it at 3am anyway.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss28/BlingPrincessRia/UnhappyMeal_zpsb1156d82.jpg

For those of you needing a dose of kittens and/or humor, here's a site for you: http://icanhascheezburger.com/ It's those LOL cats. Always works for me.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss28/BlingPrincessRia/UnhappyMeal_zpsb1156d82.jpg